Alabaster Surrender

Story Info
A submissive lover's first exhibition.
1k words
4.1
26.7k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My heart was a jack-hammer as I reached toward the smooth skin just below the hem of my lover's ebony miniskirt and began to slowly slide my hand up her alabaster leg, my curved fingers tracing their path along the delicate flesh of her inner thigh. The flashing lights of the strip club intermittently illuminated us as my hand moved upward, the hem of her short skirt moving to make way for the hand which was rising toward her waist. She was looking steadily forward at the gyrating forms on the stage, feigning impassivity as if by her refusal to acknowledge what was happening she could write it out of existence. I stopped only when my fingers encountered the silken down of that hid her sex, and then I reached across to her other hip, pulling that side of her skirt back across her wide hips, bunching the skirt firmly about her waist. Although not visible to me, I knew that her naked, pantiless loins were fully visible to anyone looking in our direction, lit by the pulsing lights which streaked across the club. Only now, her condition inescapable, did she turn her anxious, probing gaze toward me.

"Part your legs," I told her, my breath catching in my throat like the sputtering of an engine on a cold morning. I felt her quiver in hesitation for a moment, like the feel of a stereo in the floor beneath your feet, before the space grew between her thighs, exposing her fully.

Her eyes were shining, questions and hesitation carved upon her face, underscored by her alcohol-fueled acquiescence. Her crimson lips parted slightly, a steam-like gasp escaping from between them as I raised my hand and pulled her bare-midriff top upward, exposing her right breast with its thumb-thick, thimble-sized nipple which was already saluting me. My lover's right arm jerked robotically in an instantly-aborted but instinctive move to prevent her exhibition. She knew as well as I did that the group of four men sitting directly to our right had a clear view of her breast, could clearly see the signs of her arousal at being treated so. A gulp rippled down her throat as I pulled the left side of her top to match the right, placing both breasts now in a state that matched that of her exposed pussy.

My hand shook almost imperceptibly as I took her right breast in my left hand, choosing that one so that the table of testosterone to our right could witness clearly as I began to pinch and pull at the tender flesh, making my lover begin to squirm with both pleasure and embarrassment. The sense of power washed over me like an incoming tide of exhilaration as I took the other nipple as well, freely tormenting my quietly panting lover's breasts as the bar's patrons looked on, her submission to me at that moment like a beacon drawing their eyes to us. Desire painted upon her face, my companion's head fell back as she closed her eyes, hiding from herself the vision of the spectacle which she had become.

I released her right nipple with my left hand and slid that hand down her bare belly and across the gathered fabric of her now-useless skirt, coming to rest below her waist. Slowly, deliberately I began to tease at the cleft of her sex as her breathing became ragged, almost torn.. I could tell that the black male sitting just to her right was discretely fondling her right buttock as I did so, but I pretended not to notice lest I break the spell that had descended upon us all like a heady incense, an incense that filled the atmosphere and muffled all thought not connected with the submission unfolding before me.

It was the fondling of her steaming pussy that finally brought the management to our table, breaking the tableau. We left soon after that, though she remained exposed until we had done so.

As we saluted the passing taxis, wrapped in shadow and light upon the city street, I whispered to my still-stunned lover that she would be required to have her skirt around her waist and her legs spread once we were within the cab. I slid in first, stopping in the middle of the seat so that she would be near the passenger door, maximally visible to the driver should he glance solidly back. She dutifully, almost defiantly pulled the sensual material of the black miniskirt above her waist as I had directed as she settled her half-naked body into the cool vinyl embrace of the seat. I guided her left knee as her legs were spread widely apart. My right hand descended to the hidden warmth of her cleft as the taxi began to move and my left exposed her left breast to my torment of her over-ripe, swollen nipple. I fondled her there in full view of our hesitantly-peeking driver until the cab pulled over our the entrance to our building.

There was one last instruction awaiting her on this night. My chest felt as if it were constricted by a heavy rubber band, my mind inflamed by the heady liquor of the power to which she was submitting on this night as I said, softly, "Keep your skirt pulled around your waist until you are on the sidewalk and I have joined you." The wide pools of her eyes spoke mutely as she turned her face toward me and nodded almost imperceptibly as I slowly pulled her top once again across her shockingly-hard peak upon her breast, the slowness with which I covered her breast in view of the driver making her more naked than the actual exhibition had been.

She slid from the cab, standing on the sidewalk in full view of the driver as I paid him slowly, all ivory nakedness from the waist down save for the furry darkness of her loins, lit brightly in the streetlight above. The bunched material of her skirt above her waist made her more naked than if she had been wearing nothing at all, pulled the eye inexorably to the darkness of her exposed sex. Obediently, her face soft in her surrender, she pulled her skirt down only when I stood beside her on that street, lit all the more brightly by the blaze of the desire which had been set loose between us on that night.