Alan and Marion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'You'd better look at this.'

She removed the documents from the folder and read through them, sipping her wine. Gradually her expression changed and her eyes got wider.

'Have I understood this Alan?'

'I don't know, have you?'

'It says here that you have got a whatsit, a start-up grant for me. Is that right?'

'Yup.'

'And that that depends on this match funding money?'

'That's right.'

'And you are providing the dosh? It's your money that is the match fund?'

'That's what I propose.'

'So you are sort of buying the business?'

'No, it will still be yours.'

'So you will be a partner?'

'A sort of sleeping partner.'

'That is very genereous Alan. Is there a catch? Are there conditions?'

'No catches. I want it to succeed, obviously. There is one condition.'

She looked at me with a frown.

'Okay. What is the condition?'

'I want you to continue as my cleaner, even if you've got a team.'

She smiled broadly.

Yes, of course. I wouldn't dream of not doing.'

Marion became quite animated, talking about how this venture was going to work and how excited she was. We completed lunch, and she stretched languorously.

'Well Alan, how am I going to thank you?'

'I'm sure you will think of something.'

'Yes, I think I might.'

She smiled as we cleared the table.

'It's a lovely warm day, Alan.'

'Yes, the sun is shining.'

'Could I make use of your garden again?'

'You'd like to sunbathe? Yes of course.'

'Lazing in the sun with a glass of wine sounds like heaven.'

'I'll put out the sun loungers.'

I laid out the loungers on the patio, with a couple of towels and glasses for wine and iced water. Then Marion appeared. I caught my breath. She had removed her clothing, but had neglected to put on her costume. She was naked. She smiled at me.

'I forgot my cossie, Alan. You don't mind do you?'

'You look beautiful. Marilyn re-incarnated.'

'Will you join me?'

'Yes, of course.'

I was not as bold as Marion, so I put on some shorts, and went out to the patio. She was lying on her tummy and sipping wine. She looked quite lovely, and very very sexy. I longed to touch her. I sat down besides her and gulped down some wine.

'Will you apply some sun lotion?'

'Yes,' I croaked.

'All over please.'

I began with Marion's shoulders and arms before moving to her back, rubbing the lotion into her soft pliant skin. She sighed.

'Hmm that feels nice.'

'You have a terrific body Marion- much better than most twenty year olds.'

'Thank you. I like showing it off to you. I am a bit of an exhibitionist.'

I had reached the base of her back. I moved to her ankles and slowly applied lotion moving up her legs. I was saving her bottom to last. I squeezed more lotion onto my palms and moved them around the outside of her buttocks. Then I dwelt on the tops of her bottom cheeks before running my fingers between them and lightly over her anus. She let out a purring sound. I was getting very turned on.

She turned over and looked at me.

'Kiss me Alan.'

We kissed fiercely, our tongues seeking each other out.

'You look as if you would be more comfortable if you took off your shorts' she said eyeing the protrusion in the front of them. Ever obedient I did as she bid, struggling out of them. She looked at my firm and lean body, with my cock standing out level and hard.

'May I?' she said. I nodded and she put her hand round it. She rubbed it gently and then kissed its head.

'You don't look so bad yourself. I need lotion on my front please.'

I began the very pleasurable business of rubbing lotion into her breasts. Her nice C-cup breasts. I decided that her pink nipples needed my mouth on them. They were already erect, but became even firmer with my licking, sucking and biting them. She was groaning and her eyes were closed.

I moved my hands down to her tummy and then to her pubic mound. She had a small triangular patch of fuzzy blond hair. My fingers sought out her pussy and parted her lips. She was very moist. I moved them up and located the little erect bud of her clitoris. I moved my head down to between her thighs and began to lick it gently at first, and then more fiercely. She was moaning and quivering.

It hardly seemed like seconds before she let out a series of loader moans and then convulsed and curled up. I think she had come.

She held onto me, then she moved her hand back to my hard penis.

'Your turn,' she said, and began stroking and sucking my cock. It felt really good.

Then she took her mouth away and looked up at me.

'Fuck me please,' she whispered in a husky voice.

I positioned myself between her legs and pushed gently into her. She was very moist and very ready. The sex was vigorous and rapid. We both let out groans as I climaxed.

I rolled off her and lay back on the lounger, grabbing my glass of wine.

'That was very special Alan.'

'Yes it was.'

'I need a doze now.' With that Marion lay back and closed her eyes.

About 20 minutes later she leaned over and grabbed my cock. I responded immediately by becoming aroused.

'You are very special Alan.'

'Thank you' I said kissing her.

'Have you got a digital camera?'

'Yes, why?'

'Go and get it then come with me.' I went into the house and found the camera. Then Marion led me upstairs to my bedroom. She lay herself down on the bed, and looked back at me.

'I couldn't help noticing that you have a bright red bed spread.' Indeed I did. Then I caught on as she posed on it.

'It is just like the background in the Marilyn Monroe Playboy pics.' I murmured.

'Shall I pose as Marilyn.'

'Oh, yes please.'

I photographed her, as my own Marilyn Monroe. Then I joined her on the bed. I intended to be an active sleeping partner. Who knows what the future might hold.

12