Alan and Nita Meet Again

Story Info
...only this time they are both married!
2.8k words
3.96
28.4k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers

Author's note: This story will make more sense if you read "Alan Gets Lucky" first. It will give you the lead up to this story. Enjoy.

*

Alan had been sent to Hawaii by the corporation he worked for. He had been there just a few weeks when he met her. (No, not Nita!)

He had gone to a luau and had met Leilani. She was a Hawaiian princess. Her long dark hair reminded him of Nita. That was a fantastic memory. Leilani was tall and slender. With just enough curves to be absolutely divine. They had a whirlwind romance. They both knew that they were made for each other.

Alan adored her divine shape, her long dark hair, and her smile. But what he was most amazed by were her eyes. Like liquid pools, he could see all the way to her soul. Leilani, or Lani as he called her, loved Alan, not only was he ruggedly handsome and outwardly a true gentleman, but he was a wild American. She loved his "bad boy attitude!" She hoped he would be like that for ever.

They were married just a couple of months after they met. They lived in a nice apartment, looking out over the ocean for a few more months, and then Alan's corporation transferred him back to San Diego. Leilani was anxious to get to the states. She had never been off the Big Island. They flew back to San Diego, found a nice apartment, and set up house keeping. Alan was glad to be back in San Diego. There was so much that he wanted to show Lani.

They were soon established, and into the routine of married life.

Alan was happy to be taking his new bride to see all the attractions in Southern California. Lani was having the time of her life. They both enjoyed dancing, even though Lani had learned a whole different style of dancing than Alan, they quickly had become a great couple on the dance floor.

One Friday, Alan told Lani, "Tonight we are going to go out to my old favorite bar. I have some fond memories of that place, and I want to start making some fond memories of us now."

Lani was thrilled.

Alan got dressed in nice dress pants, a western shirt, and his boots.

He wanted Lani to wear one of her authentic Hawaiian outfits.

If any of his old friends happened to be out, he wanted to show off his new bride. They were a very happy couple.

They drove down to Alan's old favorite bar. The parking lot was pretty full, but they found a place to park. It was in the same corner that Alan had left his car in a little over a year ago. He had a glorious flashback. But he was happily married now. That was all in his past.

They went in and managed to find an empty table by the dance floor. Alan wondered if it was the same one that he and Nita and Sylvia had shared. The waitress came by and Alan ordered drinks for them. A Corona for himself and some white wine for Lani.

They had danced a couple of times, but were sitting a fast one out.

Alan couldn't believe his eyes! There, walking across the floor toward him was his Mexican goddess and a muscular hunk of man holding her hand. The bar was pretty full, so he just acted friendly and said,

"Its pretty busy tonight. We don't mind sharing our table."

He wondered what Nita would do?

Instead of just sitting down, Nita spoke up, "How nice to see you again, Alan. I'd like you to meet my husband, Juan." Alan stood up and the guys shook hands.

Alan caught his breath and said, "Nita, Juan, I'd like you to meet my wife, Leilani."

Leilani smiled at them and said, "Just call me Lani."

Nita stepped over to where Alan was standing, stretched up on her toes and gave him a little kiss.

"I hope you don't mind, Lani, Alan and I are old friends."

It was difficult to tell who had the most puzzled look on their face, Juan or Lani.

Alan waved the waitress over. "Let me buy you two a drink, Whatever you want."

Juan said, "I'll have a Corona."

Nita said, " I'd like a margarita, frozen please."

Over the course of the evening, the four of them talked, danced with each other, and just generally had a good time. Every one was in a great mood. While Alan was dancing with Nita he asked, "Does Juan realize who I am. How we happen to be old friends. You two have been married forever."

Nita gave him that enchanting smile. Alan almost came in his pants! "Yes, he wanted to hear all about my evening when I got home that day. I told him every little detail. When I finished telling him our tale, he said, "You just wait until my leg is healed." A few weeks later he walked in from work one day, picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. He's really strong. He was trying to do every thing he remembered me telling him."

"It was great, but somehow didn't have the excitement of that night long ago. He's a good man, my Juan!"

Alan was floored. He didn't know what to say. He just held her a little tighter for the rest of the dance.

When the song ended, Nita said, "Juan and I have been here a couple of times, but you were never here."

When they got back to the table Alan took a deep breath, hesitated, wondering if he really should say, what he wanted to say.

He started, "Lani, you know that I had a sort of wild past before I met you."

She broke in, "I know. Why do you think I fell in love with you. I love your bad boy attitude."

Alan had never heard her tell him that before. He continued, "Juan, I'm really pleased to meet you. You are one loving husband, to have done what you did a year ago when your leg was broken. I was honored that Nita picked me. You have a fantastic wife!"

Juan spoke up, "I'm glad she picked out a good man. It's good to finally meet you." he laughed, "I've heard a lot about you!"

Lani broke in, "Will someone please explain to me what this is all about?"

Nita spoke directly to Lani, "Honey, you have made a great choice for a husband. You are obviously very happy together, just like Juan and I."

When Nita finished telling the whole story to Lani, just like she had told it to Juan, Lani spoke up, "It's great to hear your side of the story.

I always wondered how much of Alan's story was true. Now I know it is all true. I'm so happy to finally get to meet the fantastic lady he raved about to me when I had asked him to tell me about some of his past experiences."

"I had asked him to tell me some of his past experiences, thinking it might give me ideas for things for us to do. Right now my mind is going crazy with ideas!"

Lani grabbed Nita's hand and said, "Will you guys excuse us for a minute?" They headed for the ladies room.

Juan said, "I hope we haven't upset your wife, or caused a problem".

Alan said, "No, I don't think so. Maybe you remember Nita telling you that I said there was no way I could ever thank you enough, for telling her to go out and get laid. Well there just may be a way."

The conversation in the ladies room went like this.

Nita said, "You are one lucky lady."

Lani responded, "So are you. That was such an awesome thing that Juan did for you. Thinking about your needs. He must really, truly love you, to trust you and not be jealous."

Nita replied, "I know he does. I'm sure Alan loves you the same way.

You are such a beautiful girl. I can see why Alan was enchanted by you. My Juan thinks you are spectacular!"

"Oh, really", responded Lani. "Well, he's quite the hunk, but you already know that!" "Of all the experiences Alan has told me about, the only one I'm sure he would like to repeat is the one with you."

Nita answered, "Now I feel honored! Maybe I could give Juan the same sort of gift he gave me. That is, if you're interested."

Lani quickly responded, "Interested? Damn right I'm interested!

I'd love to experience what you have been enjoying all these years!"

Nita said, "We know the guys will go for it."

The girls walked back to the table with mischievous little grins on their faces, as Juan was trying to figure out what Alan was getting at. With out saying a word, they switched sides, and sat down in the "wrong" seats!

They spoke up in unison, "Let's get out of here!"

Now Juan knew what Alan was talking about!

As they walked out Juan said, "I know where to take this party to. When my boss gave me the keys to his beach condo and told me to help myself, that he would be gone for a week, I thought I might surprise Nita with a couple of nights at the beach. This is some surprise!"

Alan answered, "Sounds great! We'll follow you."

They jumped into their two cars and headed for Ocean Beach. The condo was large and roomy. It had a large living room, a kitchen, and a bathroom downstairs. In the kitchen, they discovered a well stocked fridge, cold drinks, cheese, and some grapes. They found some crackers in a cupboard.

They all pitched in and made up a tray of drinks and snacks. Juan said, "We'll have to restock my boss's fridge later, but right now I think we should go up to the balcony. That moon shining in across the water looks beautiful."

He picked up the tray and headed up the stairs. The others followed.

The stairway ended in a little hallway leading to two bedrooms with their own bathrooms. Both bedrooms had big sliding glass doors out onto the large balcony. Alan and Lani went in one bedroom, and Juan and Nita went in the other.

Both sliding glass doors opened at the same time, with each couple peeking out at the balcony.

Juan stepped out and put the tray of drinks and snacks on a table. There were two, double sized loungers on the balcony. He stepped back into the bedroom with Nita.

Without a word, they both undressed.

In the other bedroom, Alan was reassuring Lani that everything was going to be fine. He said, "Let's surprise them by meeting them on the balcony, naked!" They quickly undressed. It seemed like this was all rehearsed, not spur of the moment, as both couples walked out simultaneously.

Everyone smiled. No one was surprised. Everyone was naked.

Each couple embraced their own partner with a tight squeeze and a sensual kiss. Then the girls traded places. The "new" couples each sat down on one of the loungers. They talked, enjoyed the drinks and snacks, marveling at the gorgeous full moon. When the drinks and snacks were gone, each couple snuggled up on their lounger.

It got very quiet, except for the little sounds of each couple exploring their new partner for the night. After about half an hour, Alan and Nita got up and went into one bedroom. Juan and Lani got up and went into the other bedroom.

When they finally woke up in the morning, the sun was shining. It was a glorious day. They found several swim suits, trunks and bikinis in one of the closets. Everyone found one that fit them. The girls were both in skimpy bikinis. They went out and played on the beach for a while.

After a while, they decided they were hungry. There really wasn't any "food" in the fridge. They all got dressed and walked down to a little corner grocery store. They bought eggs, sausage, bread, lunch meat, some cheese, some grapes, and soft drinks to replace what they had consumed. They made sure they had enough for two breakfasts and two lunches. They had all weekend!

Alan had suggested going out for seafood for dinner and the others eagerly agreed.

They walked back to the condo and enjoyed a nice breakfast. They were planning on a late lunch and then going out for a late, late dinner. They just lounged around the condo that afternoon. It seemed that everyone was tired. It was NOT from the dancing!

Late in the afternoon, they had lunch, out on the patio. They all went upstairs, undressed, and walked out onto the balcony naked. It didn't appear that the condos on either side of them was occupied. Once they laid down on the loungers, they were pretty well shielded from the view of anyone down on the beach. Again it was "mixed couples", still learning about each other.

After they had enjoyed a spectacular sunset, they went inside to get dressed for dinner. Alan make a wise crack at Lani, "We're going to wear these clothes out, just putting them on and taking them off."

Lani laughed. Alan had a great sense of humor. She loved that about him, too.

There was a fine seafood restaurant just a few blocks away, so they decided to just walk. This time it was with their own partner. Dinner was delicious! Alan said, "Juan, you provided us all with the condo for the weekend, dinner is my treat."

When they left the restaurant, they walked along the sidewalk by the beach to the condo. There was a quiet hush as they walked along, each holding hands with their own partner. When they got back to the condo everyone again undressed and went out on the balcony to let dinner settle and again, marvel at the gorgeous full moon. This night they were snuggled up with their own partner.

When they finally decided to call it a night, Juan and Nita said good-night to Alan and Lani. They said good-night back. They kissed each other's partner good-night, and retired to the bedrooms with their own partners.

Sunday was a carbon copy of Saturday, except instead of going out to dinner, the guys walked back down to the corner grocery and bought four juicy looking steaks. They also picked up some potato salad and coleslaw from the deli counter. While they were gone the girls tidied up the condo and put the dry swim suits away.

As the sun was going down, Juan fired up the gas grill. "It may not be charcoal, but it sure is easy", he said.

Juan grilled the steaks and everyone sat down at the patio table to enjoy steak, potato salad, coleslaw, and great company! After dinner Nita and Lani quickly cleaned up the kitchen and did the dishes. The guys took out the trash so the condo was clean, as they had found it. Juan said, "I'll apologize to my boss for not getting the bedding and towels laundered."

They went back upstairs, each couple to their own room and undressed. They met out on the balcony. The girls each kissed their partner, and then it was again, "mixed couples" on the loungers.

The moon was full. They were full. It had been a fantastic weekend with new friends! After a while, mixed couples retired to the bedrooms. They would all be tired again in the morning.

Monday morning found four very tired, but totally satisfied people, dressed and gingerly walking down the stairs. They made sure that they had everything they had brought, which wasn't much. Juan locked the condo as they left. They stopped in the carport. Hugs, Kisses, and sad good-byes all around, that their weekend was over. Each couple got in their car and headed home.

Juan told Nita, "Thank you for the wonderful gift of a weekend with new friends." He reassured her, "Lani was fantastic. I thoroughly enjoyed her young body! But, it is you I love!"

Nita answered, "It was great to be with Alan again. Not as exciting as the first time, but in a way more enjoyable because I knew you were enjoying yourself, instead of being home in bed with a broken leg.

I love you, Juan."

Alan said, "Lani my love, this has been an unbelievable weekend. Thank you for being you, loving, understanding, and adventurous.

I hope you enjoyed your weekend, and don't have any regrets'"

Lani answered, "Regrets? Only that the weekend had to end. This was all new to me. New and exciting. Juan is a great lover. Different from you, but very good! I love you, Alan!"

*

Questions, comments or suggestions are welcome.

Feel free to e-mail me.

OneWhoKnows
OneWhoKnows
137 Followers