Alana/Shawn Ch. 01

Story Info
Sarcastic PM Alana finally gets what's coming from Dr. Avery.
2.5k words
3.59
13.5k
00

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alana, a flight paramedic for Medi-Flight and her flight nurse Stacy were grounded due to the inclement weather outside. Fog was set in, it was dark and storming. She didn't like the days where she was grounded, because that meant she usually got in trouble. Today she decided she would go visit the children's floor. They always made her smile and she loved hanging out with them. She stood in front of the elevator waiting for it open, when Dr. Shawn Avery appeared next to her. She checked him out inconspicuously not making it known and smiled to herself, he looked pretty good for a doctor. The elevator opened, and she stepped in. He followed admiring the purple flight suit.

"Purple, it stands out. Is that what you guys are going for now?" he jokingly asked.

"Red, blue, and green are cliché." she responded while looking at his attire, "Black scrubs and orange crocs, going for a pseudo Mario Batalli look minus the shorts?"

He was stunned for a second, no one dared talked to him like that. Especially a flight medic, who the hell did she think she was. The elevator door closed, both where going to the 12th floor. Instead of making a big deal about it he figured he would play with this one. He glanced at her name tag on her flight suit and realized she had a nice pair of boobs nestled safely within the confines of her suit. "Actually, I dressed like this just to hear you sling insults my way. I guess it worked." he grinned. Alana had caught his eyes on several occasions but she usually disappeared and he didn't know how with her purple flight suit, she stood out. Yet, on the occasions they did speak and it wasn't sarcastic comments toward each other, he actually enjoyed talking with her. She was independent, confident, and he wondered about her body under her suit. He had the occasional run in, but there was something that made him want her. Was it the fact she wouldn't just give in because he was a doctor? Or was it something else, he didn't know.

Alana smiled, she liked this doctor, didn't appear as a stuck up asshole concerned with only his golf game and tee time. "Is that the best you got?" she joked as she turned toward him. "And my face is up here." She called him out and his face didn't redden with embarrassment.

"Well, since we are being honest, it's hard to not look at something I wish I could..." he stopped as the elevator opened on the third floor and several RN's joined. Alana nodded her head. She had a feeling this was not the end of it being additional individuals joined their elevator ride. It was an awkward silence between the two of them. She wasn't sure if it was a good thing or bad thing, but in the spirit of looking, she was soaking up the daydream of what he was packing. Shawn addressed the nurses with a morning salutation. The nurses got off on the 10th floor. "This is not finished, I will be on lunch around noon." he said as he got off on the 12th floor.

She stepped out as well, "Then let's finish this over in the extra storage closet".

He looked at her and whispered, "The 15th floor is abandoned, since they built the additional tower. If you aren't scared, let's go." He knew calling her out would make her follow him. He did know she graciously accepted challenges, especially ones she knew she would win. "You are grounded, and with my pull in this hospital...", he decided to go with an empty threat to bring out her aggressive side. For not having her, he knew quite a bit about her and likewise she knew much about him. She knew that was an empty threat, because he loved to pick on her and she loved to tease him. Neither one had had sex in a long time and the sexual tension could be cut with a knife.

"Empty threats? Aren't you better than that?" she said pressing the elevator button. "You should know better by now, empty threats only excite me..." she finished, while pulling the zipper on her flight suit up a bit more.

"Why do you think I used one? Do you honestly think I would do something to jeopardize me looking, talking, and fantasizing about you and your silly purple flight suit? That would be punishing myself, and besides if I jeopardized your flying, you might send me to intensive care. Though it would be hot to have your hands on me, intensive care wouldn't be fun." The elevator opened and they both got in and he pressed the button marked 15. The door closed. She didn't say a word, and let him look into her blue eyes. He knew she was a master at the awkward silences. He also knew that she told Stacy how she fantasized about taking him, making him powerless under her control. Stacy found it amusing. It was like cat and mouse and both were playing the roles of the cat and mouse. Stacy and Alana were best friends off duty, on duty they were the best team Medi-flight had.

The elevator and the floor was dark, no lighting. "You aren't going to get scared are you, Shawn?" Alana asked as she stepped out.

Shawn looked at her, "To finish what I said earlier, it's hard to look at something and not touch it. All bets aside," he started and Alana looked at him quizzically.

"All bets aside? What the hell is this poker?" she asked as she sat on the old counter.

"No," he thought long and hard. He knew she wouldn't do anything at work, but he couldn't wait any longer. He knew secretly how she wanted him and he suspected that she knew he wanted her. "I wanna feel you go powerless under my control." He said as he stepped into her. He knew the phrase would get her attention in more ways than one. Her mouth opened slightly, she was speechless for once. "What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" he said he leaned into her. She leaned back further. He wrapped his arms around her, "if you go back any further you will be in the prime position."

She looked at him, she wanted it, but not here, not now. Not at work! "So this is the part I ask where the hell did you get that phrase, did Stacy tell you? Did you over hear?" She asked, she felt exposed - why would her best friend say that to him.

"For 18 months you have stood your ground against me, when I have said your interventions were wrong. When I solo'ed you out because you were new, you made it clear you were a force to be reckoned with. I have watched you fly in and fly out, own this place, and not take any bullshit. Everytime I gave you shit, you gave it right back to me. I always figured if your mouth was full you wouldn't be able to talk and that is when I started to realize that you may be mouthy," he was interrupted.

"You didn't answer my question? Now move." She went to move him away and he stood firm.

"You know what," he started. He felt his member coming to life. This woman in purple was enticing the hell out of him and turning him on. He knew that she would either consent or not, but either way he was going to enjoy himself with her. He pulled her close and kissed her. She started to struggle in his arms, "Go ahead, make it enjoyable for me. This is happening and you will like it." He slid her zipper down.

"Not here!" she commanded. "Not here!"

"You are in no place to make commands," he hissed. "For 18 months you have teased me, been mouthy, made my days so uncomfortable and right now...it's your turn."

Her eyes widened, was he serious? He was going to take her and take her against her will if need be. He tugged the top portion of her suit down and forced her undershirt over her head. He removed his black scrub top. She never seen him topless, but it was a good site. She still didn't want to do anything at work though. "Remove your bra!"

"Do it yourself!" she replied , "Why the hell," he used that moment to enter her mouth and shut her up. He felt his bulge growing ever more uncomfortable inside of its clothed prison. She kept trying to wiggle free. His grasp on her tightened.

"This is going to happen here and now, so just accept it!" He tugged his pants and boxers down and his weapon sprung free. Her eyes glanced down and she was mortified.

"You aren't touching me with that.." she couldn't finish because pulled her off the counter and on her feet.

"Shoes off, now!" he snapped as removed her bra and slid the rest of her clothing down. She was genuinely a little scared at this moment so she did was she was told. "And yes, I am touching you with this, the more you struggle the greater it is for me. The less you struggle the greater it is for me. Either way, I am taking you and it's going to be great for me."

A part of her heart sank, this has never happened to her before, she hoped she could get into it and enjoy it. She knelt down and removed her shoes. She took a deep breath, and realized that she wanted him, so badly, just not at the hospital. She stood back up, completely nude in front of him. He smiled and went directly to her mouth while using his hands to tease her nipples. He pinched her left nipple between his thumb and forefinger and he felt her wince during the kiss. She felt his cock pressing into her thigh. It was huge, and no woman is equipped to handle a fire hose like that. Definitely not her! He put her down on her back in one swift move and her eyes widened, she started to wiggle a little more. She tried to squirm free, when he realized what she was doing he pinned her arms above her head and held them there with one hand. "Stop," she protested. "Not here, please." She started to wiggle more. He used his pants as makeshift restraints, tied her hands together and then anchored it to the bed rail that was lowered.

"Shut up! You know you want this." He leaned down and kissed her while using one hand to caress around each of her thighs and up to her most intimate area that he's dreamed of. The thought of ravishing her filled his head. She kept wiggling, he allowed one finger to dive the depths of her ocean. The warmth around his finger and her still struggling was making this too enjoyable for him. He wanted to use one quick, swift thrust and bury himself in her and watch her reaction. However, he also knew that it would be best to get a little more slick beforehand. After all, he didn't want to hurt her, per say. He allowed his finger to roam around and explore before he added another finger, he broke the kiss looked at her as he began to pump his fingers in her. She quivered and let out a faint moan. He felt her natural lubricant become more abundant. "I'm sorry if this hurts," he didn't want to, but he couldn't hold off any longer. He removed his fingers and began to stimulate her clit. He rubbed gently and then increased in force and speed. He figured by this point, it's plenty of lubricant and if not...then he would have a trauma patient to see later.

"Please," she started trying to convince him to wait till after work and then have a field day. The stimulation felt so good though.

He got tired of her protests and put her shirt in her mouth. He knew what she meant, but he didn't care, not this time, not now. He positioned the head of his cock at her entrance, she moved her hips. "Damn it, Alana!". He held her hips down with one hand, used his other hand to guide his head into her, once he felt the tip of his cock in her, he looked down at her. She shook her head and the sight of her arms above her head exposing her breasts, her wiggling trying to get free, those blue eyes begging to wait till later, he stopped thinking and with one quick thrust he was buried in her to his hilt. He felt her body tense up and saw her draw in a deep breath. She closed her eyes and after a few moments she stopped wiggling and struggling. He didn't move for a moment and absorbing how tight she was around him. It was like a glove, snug in all the right places. He pulled out a little, and started to advance in again. He repeated this several times, pulling out a little further each time. Finally, he just started to pound her. She started moaning and looked down at what he was doing. It was hot, she saw his cock pulling out and thrusting into her. She started to move her hips in rhythm with his. He removed the shirt from her mouth and allowed his tongue to take her mouth captive. She kissed him back. He moved down and showed attention to each of her breasts while taking her body as his own personal playground. She stared into his brown eyes, she didn't want this at work. But, damn...it feels so good. He wanted to get her to climax first, but the way it was playing out...that would have to wait until later. He used his hands to stabilize himself, his eyes meeting hers, his mouth buried into the side of her neck. He kept up his fast and full rhythm, until he felt himself at the crest.

"Alana," he said into her neck. "Fuck, I'm sorry." He tensed up and kept pushing himself in and out of her. With one final thrust, he buried himself in her once again and released his frustration into her. "My house, tonight at 7."

She smiled, she was just taken by the man she teased and she didn't mind, was only protesting because it was at work. They got dressed, headed back to work. At 5, the other team came in. Alana left and went home to shower , change, and headed to his place. Shawn couldn't believe that he was going to nail twice in the same day. He did know that she was a Scorpio, which made his member stir more. He planned on dinner, preferably dessert, dinner, then dessert again.

To Be Continued...