Alan's Thoughts Ch. 05b

Story Info
Alan convinces Raina, and fucks Sarah a little too hard.
5.5k words
4.67
88.6k
79

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,188 Followers

Alan knocked softly on the cubicle wall. Raina turned in her chair slightly, looking for the source of the sound. She had on a silky white blouse and tight grey pants, and a very long, thin, light brown cardigan. She spotted Alan, and smiled.

"Hi babe!" she said warmly, turning fully toward him. She looked a little thinner, but her bust still filled out that silk top nicely. Her black hair was loose, falling in thick waves. "What's up?"

"I, uh..." he paused, looking at that cardigan again. "Sorry, aren't you roasting in that?"

She shrugged. "It's not that bad. My home town was way South Pacific, so this is nothing new for me."

Alan blinked. "If you say so."

"Speaking of, what are you so dressed up for today?" she said. She arched an eyebrow, looking him up and down. "Lookin' good. Hot plans?"

"Thanks. No, I just had an interview," he said.

"Really? For what? How'd it go?"

"It went fine. Just for that marketing position." He waved that aside with a hand. "So, I was told you wanted to speak with me?"

Raina blinked, narrowing her eyes.

"About that, uh, request Ally had lined up for you."

She frowned a moment, and then her eyes went wide. "Oh. Oooh. Uh, yes, that. Well, let's... uh, let's try and see if one of those conference rooms is empty?"

"Yes, sounds good."

She rose and led him around a quick corner and into the hallway. He admired her from the back, but only briefly. Her ass was still wide and fit, but compared to the masterpiece he'd just emptied his balls into, it was just nice. He was just glad all the feeling had come back into his dick.

They stepped to a plane wooden door with the plaque "Conference room 3" printed on it. Raina opened it, leading him inside. He firmly closed the door behind them. She turned and smiled, but her eyes had a nervous edge to them. On a whim, he tried something.

[You are calm and very warm], he Direct Imputed her.

Almost immediately, she lost some of the tension, and she also started to sweat.

"Wow," she said, eyes not leaving him, "it's way hotter in here."

It was actually cooler, with the lights off and no windows to heat the room. But Alan said, "Yeah, a bit maybe." He smiled at her. "Well, I've heard a bit from Ally, but what do you think about her offer?"

Raina dabbed some sweat away with a bit of her cardigan, and then took it off. You could see the straps of her bra standing out on the smooth, tight silk. "Well," she said slowly, "I guess I'm okay with the concept. I've never done it with a girl, but lately I've been up for just about anything once... including fucking at a church."

She winked at him.

"But, um, cameras... I'm really, really not good with them."

Alan nodded slowly. "If you don't mind my asking, any particular reason?"

She spread her hands. "I dunno. I've been like this for as long as I can remember. I'm fine with people. Hell, I think I might be fine fucking in public. But just something about the lenses, the idea of them... my hands shake, it's hard to breath. My face always gets this terrible, strained expression, and they *always* seem to make me look fat. I really hate when someone I know gets married, because I just know I'm going to look like I'm going to puke in every photo."

Alan blinked. "Wow. Don't you have a lot of cousins?"

"Like forty. A lot around my age." She shivered. "It's a nightmare."

Alan frowned at that a moment, and then drew a deep breath. "Well, I don't want to pressure you." He tilted his head. A sudden idea occurred to him. "But if you do want to give it a try, I do know some nice calming exercises. I... well, I used to be pretty terrible at public speaking, but I just close my eyes and walk myself through things, repeat certain phrases. It calms my nerves, helps me visualize success. I'm still not amazing, but I can do it now. We could try that for you, if you like."

She quirked her mouth. "What, like hypnotism? I've heard it can help, but don't you have to be a pro?"

"Well, I wouldn't call it anything as grand as hypnotism," Alan said, smiling slightly. "It's more... deep breathing while someone says complimentary things?"

Raina made a doubtful sound. "I dunno... "

Alan shrugged. "Well... we could give it a little try now, if you like."

She blinked, and then arched an eyebrow.

"That is, if you trust me," he said.

She laughed. "Like trust you not to hypnotism me into being your bitch, or sucking you off, or something? I think that doesn't worry me too much. In fact, I might just sign up for that." She gave him a scorching look. Despite himself, Alan felt his cock stir a little. "But I'm just not too sure it will do anything, and I'll end up not being able to bring myself to go. I'd get you two all revved up for nothing."

Raina bit her lower lip, tilting her head back and forth.

[What could it hurt?] he Influenced her. [It's just some deep breathing.]

She frowned at him a moment longer. "Oh, sure, what the hell," she said. "We can give it a go. What do I do?"

"Just close your eyes, and then take three long, slow breaths."

She blinked. "What, is that all?"

"Just that alone helps a lot."

Raina shrugged. "Okaaay. Here goes."

She closed her eyes, bending her head down just a little as people often do.

Alan watched her, and as she took her first breath, he DI'ed her, [Relax a little.]

Her shoulders loosened visibly, and some of the tension left her face. She started to take her next breath, and he Influenced her [You are gorgeous, and any guy would pay good money to see your body.]

Her chest seemed to swell a little, and she had a slight smile.

As she drew the last breath, he went rapid fire: [Your nipples are hard, and you are turned on,] he Directed her body, and then [Do you really want to miss a chance for a hot, amazing threesome with lots of orgasms? You'll cum like crazy for that camera.]

Her final breath came out a little faster, and her mouth didn't quite close after the end of it. Raina's eyes fluttered open, but instead of meeting Alan's eyes, her gaze went right to his groin. She stared right at it, and then up to him. He slowly pulled out his phone, turned on the camera, and pointed it at her. She licked her lips, and ran a finger down her chest. He stepped sideways, just a little, to catch her a just a slight off angle.

Alan took the picture.

He stared at it a moment, frowning.

"So? How is it? Is it good?"

Raina didn't wait for him to respond, but took a quick step and snatched the phone out of his hands. Right as she turned it her way to look, he Influenced her [I look hot as fuck.]

She stared at it a long moment. Her eyes widened. "Holy shit," she said, peering at it. "This... this might be the best picture ever taken of me. I mean, my hair is a little tweaky on the left side, and my make-up is a little smudged right there because it's so fucking hot in here, but... damn!"

Raina stared at it a moment longer, and then tapped the screen. Her fingers started swiping and tapping rapidly. Alan took a quick half step toward her, feeling a lurch in his stomach.

"Uh, what are you doing?" he asked. He tried to keep the nervous edge out of his voice.

"Relax babe, I'm just sending that picture to myself," she said, still tapping. "I'm not going through your porn search history, or anything. Although..." she grinned up at him, and he tried to snatch his phone away, but she jerked it out of his reach.

"Just kidding! Besides, I HIGHLY doubt I would find anything that would shock me. Just a sec, almost done...."

She fiddled a bit more, and then let out a satisfied "There!" and handed him back the phone. He took it back as slowly as he could manage. He quickly pulled up the recent apps, but thankfully his notes app wasn't one of them.

"While I was at it, I went ahead and added myself as a contact," she told him, smirking. He glanced at her, and then pulled up his contacts. He did quick scan, but didn't see her name. But his eyes snapped to what appeared to be a new group:

Fuck Buddies.

He tapped it, and sure enough, Raina's name with the picture he'd just taken appeared. He gave her a look.

"I was surprised you didn't have that group already," she said, grinning. "I mean, from what I hear, you've already done Laurel and Ally dirty, and I'm sure you've got more outside of people from work. Maybe you just have it in a hidden folder somewhere?"

Alan sighed, turned his phone off, and stuck it in his pocket. "So what do you think? Are you up for it?"

"Up for it? Hell babe, I want you to do me RIGHT NOW."

"I, uh, I meant the filming."

"...oh." The fire in her eyes seemed to die down a little, and she frowned. "Well... I think... I think I can at least try. You think you could run me through more of those breathing exercises and I'd feel better?"

Alan smiled and nodded. "I would do my best."

"Well..." she bit her lip. "What the fuck. Tell Ally I'll do it. Maybe I'll get over this camera shy thing once and for all. It doesn't hurt that I might get my pussy licked by Ally's hot little mouth as part of the bargain. God, does she look good with those strong red lipstick colors she favors."

Alan blinked. "Okay, I'll--"

"Oh, shit!" Raina cut him off, and let out a long sigh.

"What? What is it?"

Raina made a face. "Well... it's just... this is going to be on the internet, right? Making money for Ally's site?"

"Well, yeah..."

"Well, my mom... she is SUPER traditional," Raina said. "Like, straight out of the 50s. If she found out I was in a porno, she would gore me with her wooden spoon. At the least, it would get soooo awkward whenever I went back home for holidays. And my aunt Shannon is super judging that way. Oh, I've got this cousin who super obviously undresses me with his eyes every time I'm near him, I can just imagine him finding it and jerking himself off to me... " She shuddered.

Alan opened his mouth. He closed it. He started to form the thoughts, but then stopped. Finally he spread his hands. "Well," he said, "that is probably something you have to decide on your own. That's not my place to tell you one way or the other."

Raina sucked on her lip, staring at him. "Well, I'm at least leaning toward it," she said finally. "I'll go ahead call you when I've decided."

Alan nodded. "Alright."

***

Alan pulled his Accord into his reserved spot, parked, and took out the key. He sat in the seat for a moment, listening to the slow ticking as the engine cooled. The sun was still an hour or so above the horizon, but his eyes ached a little from staring at his screen. With an effort, he opened the door, and pushed himself to his feet.

He was almost to his stairwell when a woman passed him on the way out. He'd seen her before--from a distance--but didn't know her name or what apartment number was hers. But with a closer look, he found his gaze lingering on her.

She was dressed for a night out. She had a long, pale gold strapless sequin gown that emphasized her nice bust, and a long, thin torso. She had the lightest golden tan, hoop earrings, and her hair flowed down in waves down to the middle of her back.

Before he could stop himself, he thought, [Man, I would so tap that.]

The woman paused, gaze tracking to him. She glanced at him a bit up and down, but then suddenly made a quick smile and nodded. He smiled and returned the nod after a beat, awkwardly. She looked at him a moment longer, and then her complexion colored just a little, and she whirled back to the apartment building.

"Jackson, are you coming?" she called.

Alan felt his gut tighten.

"I'm coming, just locking up," a man's voice called back, a little short. "Just get to the car, I'll be right behind you."

"Fine," she called back. She gave a little huff, and then turned back to the parking lot. She gave Alan another glance as she passed him, smiling and eyes on his chest

He stared after her a moment. Her ass definitely looked familiar.

Then she disappeared around the building. Alan frowned a moment longer. He turned and made his way up his stairwell, chewing his lip. It took him a moment longer to realize someone was waiting in front of his door. He stopped suddenly at the top of the stairs, blinking.

It was a girl, dressed in grey yoga pants and a black tank top that showed off powerful, toned arms and a substantial pair of tits, with a bag slung over her shoulder. Her slightly muddy blond hair was up in a pony tale, with a touch of the sheen of highlights in the evening's summer sun. Also, she towered over him.

He tilted his head. "Sarah?" he called.

Sarah turned and gave Alan a casual smile. "Alan! It's about time you got here."

He walked toward her, a little warily. "Really? Uh... how are you?"

"Fine," she said, shrugging. It was hard for Alan's eyes not to be drawn to her massive chest as she did. "I just finished a workout, and thought I'd stop by. You haven't called, so I thought you might have forgotten about me."

Alan blinked. "It's... only been three days."

She frowned, tilting her head. "Oh? Is that all?" She gave him a sideways smile.

Alan's mouth twitched. "I see you had no trouble finding the place."

"Oh, yeah. No trouble at all."

"I don't think I recall giving you my address."

"You didn't need to. It was on your licence. You know, the one on the police report."

Alan mulled that over for a moment, and then shrugged. "Well, you might as well come inside," he said, reaching for his keys.

"Oh, I intend to," she said, and before he could unlock the door, casually turned the knob and pushed it open.

He paused again. "Wait, how did you--"

She smiled at him. With a lot of teeth. "Well, when I first arrived, I couldn't be sure you weren't just ignoring my knock, so I just slipped inside for a bit to check if you were there."

Alan stared at her. "You picked my lock?"

She gave his groin a quick look. "No, but I intend to."

"You know what I mean. Did you jimmy open my front door?"

She shrugged again, harder this time. It looked intentional. "What if you just left it unlocked? I might have noticed it open, and made a quick look around."

"...how did you become a cop again?"

She winked at him, turned, and went inside. "Come on, it's still hot out here, even this late."

He glared at her back. But he also took in how the yoga pants really hugged to her big, powerful backside. Shrugging, he followed her into his apartment.

He'd scarcely closed the door, hung his keys on their hook. and taken off his jacket when suddenly she was pressed up against him, flattening him to the door. Her legs snaked around his as she started to grind her pelvis into his groin, and her huge tits were right at his neck level, so that if he bent his head a little he could bury his face completely in them. He didn't get a chance, though, because she immediately shoved her face into his, sucking his lips and swirling her tongue around inside.

He was surprised at how quickly his cock stiffened between them. She let out a low moan, grinding her clit onto his shaft, and finally broke the kiss.

"Fuck, you're a bad kisser," she said, eyes closed and mouth still in a slight 'o' shape as she continued to work herself on his cock. "I'm going to have to train you on that ASAP."

Alan glared at her, and then reached with both hands to grab the solid mass of her ass, a cheek in each hand, feeling it through the fabric of her yoga pants, and amped up the pressure of his cock grinding on her. She let out a louder moan, head rocking back a bit.

"Oh, yeah," she purred, "grind that clit with that little dick of yours."

Alan took one hand off of her ass, and grabbed the mound of her right boob in his hand. [Your nipples are hard and sensitive,] he Direct Inputted her, and watched as her tits suddenly made hard dots through her tank top. He reach up her sports bra, and squeezed her nipple between his fingers.

"Oh, fuck!" she said, eyes opening. He gave her another pinch, feeling her smooth skin on his hand, and she let ot a louder moan. Then she looked down at him, and in one quick move, loosened his belt, undid his pants button, licked a finger, and reached around inside his pants. Her finger squeezed wetly up passed his anus, and he stiffened. With the other hand, she grabbed his shirt at the collar, and with a quick motion ripped it open so that half the buttons popped off. Then she reached in, and pinched *his* nipple.

This made him jerk and squirm. He looked up to see her panting and smiling, her eyes with a clear look of challenge.

He rolled her nipple hard in his fingers, but she pinched his harder, swirling her middle finger in his asshole, grinding faster. He tried to jerk away, but she stopped that with just a quick flex of her arm. He reached down into her pants, trailing his finger down into her buttcrack, but before he could get it in her asshole, her cheeks tensed so hard, he could even work one in wetted with his saliva. She grinned at him, and with her other hand (the one that wasn't probing his ass) she reached down pulled up her tank top and sports bra together. Her huge tits hung out, and she waved them commandingly in his face.

"Suck those titties, bitch," she told him. She pushed deeper into his backdoor for emphasis.

That made Alan's mouth twitch. But he still obediently reached up, cupping those boobs in both hands, and squeezed them together. Then he ran his tongue over the left left nipple in a quick circle, and then the right, and then back again. Sarah moaned, grinding, probing, thrusting her bust into him.

"Harder! Suck those hard!"

Obliging, Alan pulled those stiff tits into his mouth, sucking them and flicking them with the tip of his tongue. Sarah threw her head back, panting harder, chanting, "Oh, yes yes yes yes!"

Alan looked at that sight for a moment. The he reached down with one hand, and while still sucking one nipple hard, grabbed her clit between his fingers where she was still vigorously trying to use it to wear away his dick, and pinched it. At the same time, he gave her a hard command:

[CUM!]

Sarah's eyes shot open. "Oh OOOOH! OOOOH FUUUUUCK!" she screamed, deafeningly right into his face. Her probing and grinding stopped, and she tightened and threw her head back, her body spasming as she rode through the orgasmic throes. She also stopped pressing Alan so tightly, and in the middle of her nirvana, he saw his chance.

[Turn around, legs spread, bend over, grab your ankles!] he DI'ed her.

Surfing the high tide of her bliss, she didn't even notice her body turning, bending, and spreading on its own. Alan grabbed the yoga pants in both hands, and jerking as hard as he could, tore a great big hole in the back. That revealed a pair of tiny yellow g-string panties, soaked and dripping from her snatch. He ripped the string out, too.

Alan unzipped his pants the rest of the way, pulled them roughly down along with his boxers, and lined his head up with her entrance. Bent over, she was almost the perfect height for him to stand straight.

Her head jerked up, finally settling a little. "Wait, what--" she started, but he plunged his cock into her to the hilt and gave her another.

[Cum!]

Her head jerked forward again, and she clenched her teeth so tightly that veins popped out of her forehead, and she growled, "God fuck fuck fuck FUUUuuuu---" through her teeth. Alan enjoyed feeling her pussy working around him a moment. But then he started to jackhammer inside her. Her moans and the slapping sound of them slapping together filled the room

Alan spanked her, as hard as he could on the right cheek. She jerked up a moment, moving like she was going to stop him, or flip him over, but he spanked her again in the same spot, just as hard, and made her cum again with a thought.

She thrashed, screaming, "Oh, shit, my pussy feel so gooooooooood!" She jerked, and it looked like her legs might give out, be he gave her the direct input, [Stiffen your legs.] Her legs stiffened obediently, but even so, she had to reach to the floor to steady herself, bent double. Alan wasn't sure if she was always this flexible or if she was just inspired.

blkngry
blkngry
2,188 Followers
12