Alan's Thoughts Ch. 06

Story Info
Alan combines his power with hypnotism, gets his threesome.
9.7k words
4.71
87.8k
86

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,172 Followers

Alan had barely sat at his desk when he heard a tap on his cubicle wall. He glanced up, blinking.

His supervisor Tyler nodded to him, but he didn't smile.

"Good morning," Alan said, peering at him. "What's up?"

"Morning, Alan. You doing anything urgent right now?"

Alan shook his head. "Just got in. Haven't even logged in."

"Good. Would you come with me for a minute?"

"Uh, sure," Alan said, standing. "Where to?"

"Just to one of the private conference rooms," Tyler said. He turned and lead the way.

Frowning, Alan followed him to Conference Room 3. Alan glanced at the nameplate, mouth working a slight smile. It vanished when Tyler opened the door.

Inside was Christine Lloyd. Christine was short, late thirties, and had very glossy black hair that stopped at her chin in an even line. She had a nice figure, slim and neat, but her business suit was very professional, and her face had permanent lines around her eyebrows.

She was the head of compliance at Human Resources.

"Alan," Christine said, nodding politely. "Come in, sit down."

Alan tried not to swallow visibly, and nodded back, seating himself across from Christine. Tyler closed the door behind them, and took a seat to Alan's left.

"I'm sorry to have called you in so suddenly," she said. Her mouth produces the phrase with mechanical familiarity. "Unfortunately, I'm afraid there has been a complaint made against you."

Alan blinked. His stomach felt uncomfortable. "Um, what sort of complaint?"

"It is alleged," Christine said, slipping on a pair of glasses and tapping on her tablet, "that you have been making undesired sexual advances toward your female coworkers. That you've used company property and resources to provide opportunity to have sexual intercourse with several women, and that you've engaged in inappropriate touching and given unwanted attention." She looked at him over her glasses.

Alan's mouth felt dry, and his chest pounded. He licked his lips. Christine's eyes seemed to pin him to the seat. He tried to take a breath, but it felt short.

"I-" he started, voice shaky. Then Tyler cut in.

"First of all," his supervisor said, "I just want to make it clear that from what I have seen, Alan has been an exemplary employee. He is respectful and diffident, both to me and to his co-workers, including the female ones."

Christine frowned at that, typing something into her iPad. "Thank you. Your input is duly noted. I would still like, if possible, a response from Mr. Miller." She turned to Alan. "You should know, however, that if you do not wish to make any statement at this time, and want to first seek legal council, that is within your rights. This is merely a preliminary meeting. Your response, or lack thereof, may not have an effect on how things proceed."

Alan glanced at Tyler. The man looked confident, sitting beside him. Alan felt his stomach unclench a little at that. He glanced back at Christine. He looked at her slim form and cute little mouth. He imagined it sucking his dick, licking the tip of it.

Christine's breathing might have gotten a little deeper. Internally, Alan smiled.

"No, I don't need legal advice first," he said. "I'm not sure what the source of the complaint is, but I categorically deny making any unwanted advances on anyone."

[With a hot body like that,] he Influenced her, [he had to be just *receiving* advances.]

"I also say that I have been very professional," he continued, "and have used no form of coercion in any of my relationships with female coworkers." [I wonder if he really *is* amazing in bed,] he influenced her. [The rumors all say he is. My pussy so needs a good cock right now.]

Christine's face got just the tiniest bit of color. Her chest seemed to stick out a bit more.

"I do not deny I have good relationships with some of my female co-workers, and that we talk and joke around at the office and enjoy each other's company." [Fuck, there's no doubt why girls love him. I want him to bang me right now.] "Occasionally, I do meet with some of them outside of office hours. A have an appointment to meet with two to enjoy a movie later. But I'm pretty sure that falls well within HR rules of acceptability."

Christine nodded, probably a little more vigorously than she intended. "Then what do you think is the source of this accusation? Have you had any conflicts with anyone?"

Alan tilted his head. "Well... it was only recently that just one particular co-worker became upset and confrontational for no reason I could understand. We just nearly bumped into each other, but we didn't actually touch. And no matter how I apologised, she was very unfriendly."

[She probably was just being a jealous bitch,] he Influenced her. [She was making a play, wanting a piece of that bod, and decided to get back at him by complaining when he shut her down.]

Christine was nodding even before Tyler said, "I can witness for that, also. I watched the latter part of the said conversation, and as far as I could tell Alan was the soul of politeness."

Christine gave Tyler a glance, and then smiled at Alan. "Well, thank you for your statement. I will go through all diligence with the matter, but..." She smiled, eyes drifting just a bit down to his chest.

Christine stood, coming around the table and held out her hand. Alan rose and shook it. Christine stepped up close to him. "If you have any further trouble on this matter," she said warmly, eyes on his, "I want you to come see me at my office personally. I'll make sure it gets straightened out. In fact," she said, reaching into her pocket, "here's my card with my personal cell. If you want to set up an appointment, feel free anytime. Really."

Her look into his eyes was very steady.

"Thank you very much," Alan said, and smiled at her. [Your nipples are hard,] he DI'ed her. She took a small, sharp breath, eyes on him, but glanced quickly at Tyler. Clearing her throat, she let go of his hand and turned to his supervisor.

"If it's alright, Tyler, I'd like to speak with you just a minute more. Alan, you're free to go back to work."

Alan nodded to her, and then to Tyler, who gave him a quick smile, and then he opened the door.

On the way back to his desk, he spotted Aviendha off to one side. She was leaning up against a wall in nice black business suit with faint pinstripes and a slight dip into her cleavage. It made her look taller and thinner. She was doing something on her phone, head bent over it, incredibly straight hair framing her face.

When Alan passed her, just as he expected, she glanced up at him. Her eyes searched his face, narrowed as her chin cocked upward just a little. She had a faint hint of a smile.

Alan felt his jaw tighten for just an instant, rage boiling in his gut, but it almost instantly cooled. Instead he smiled at her, and careful to maintain a good distance between them, commanded:

[Cum!]

Aviendha's face went slack with shock, and her phone clattered from her limp fingers. Her hips bucked, and she said, "Oh, *shit*," in a quick, tense voice. She had to quickly slap both her hands against the wall to keep from sinking to her knees. After a moment it subsided, and she was left huffing and crouched against the wall.

Alan cocked his head, frowning at her. "Are you okay, Aviendha? Do you need some help?"

She took a few ragged breaths, and then her head jerked toward him. Her eyes were wide, but her mouth was curled up in a snarl.

Alan blinked. "Okay, well, sorry to have bothered you. Have a good day!" He smiled again.

[Cum!]

"Oh, fucking-" she started, but slapped a hand over her mouth. She sunk all the way to her knees, twerking uncontrollably. Alan walked away, listening to the sounds of her muffled moans and her hips banging against the wall.

He just managed not to whistle.

***

Alan double checked the address on his phone, and glanced up at the lavish house spread in front of him.

It was two tall stories, glittering black, and had huge windows that made up most of its front face. They reflected a long, narrow pool lit in cool blue, and amber lights along the driveway. The house-mansion?-was framed on either side by plush trees, a rock garden, and a stretch of golf-course-grade lawn. It was about 20 miles outside the city proper, just a little ways into a little canyon. The sun was already dipping into late evening, stretching a burgeoning red-orange sunset overhead.

"Alan!" he heard a voice call. "Over here!"

He turned to spot Ally over near the big glass doors on the near side, waving him over with one hand and holding a wine glass in the other.

Alan smiled and waved back, then locked his car where he'd parked it on the curb, and headed toward her. As he neared, he could better pick out what she was wearing-a long, silky, black robe tied loosely at the waist, and a pair of crimson-red pumps that matched her lipstick. She smiled at him, her black hair casually immaculate in playful waves.

"Glad you could make it," she said. "Trouble finding the place?"

"No, Google found it just fine," he said, looking up at the giant house. "I just wasn't so sure when I saw it. Don't tell me, you have a bigger one, but it's being used?"

"It's not mine," she said, smiling. "I just rented it for the weekend. An investment. Guys could care less if you're fucked like a whore in any dirty alley or in Buckingham Palace as long as it's hot and messy, but girls like something with a little more romanticism. I'm trying for some broader appeal."

"I see," he said, looking out over the sparkling black and glass edifice again. "It is impressive."

"I liked the open look to it," she said, nodding. "Has a nice feeling that you can let anybody driving by watch you getting off."

Alan made a face. "Hopefully they aren't driving too fast. There is a curve in the road just a little ways ahead."

Ally laughed. "Well, gotta watch those curves," she said, winking. "Come on in, grab something to eat before we start. And something to drink-important to stay hydrated."

She turned and led Alan into the luxurious kitchen and dining area. It was basically one huge, open room with a large black-topped island and thick chairs in dark leather. It was almost enough to distract him from watching Ally's ass behind that surprisingly clingy silk robe.

"Raina here yet?" he asked as she handed him a water bottle.

"Oh, she's been here over an hour," Ally said, mouth quirking slightly. "She's furiously trying to do herself up and pick the best outfit of about 20 she brought. If you could talk to her, do your usual mojo, that would be a great help."

"Uh, sure, I can try. Where is she?"

"The master bathroom, through that hallway, down a bit, second door on your right."

Following those directions, Alan arrived at a door with a black frame and mostly opaque glass. He tapped on it.

"Not ready yet!" Raina called through the door. "J-just give me a minute or so and-"

"Hi Raina," he said. "It's Alan."

"Oh, thank God," she said, her voice rapidly approaching. "I thought you'd never get here."

The glass door whipped open, and Raina stepped out. Alan stared.

Her face looked clear and smooth, just a bit paler than normal, and her lipstick was a red just a few shades leaning into pink. Her hair was tousled, thick and wild and spunky, heavy with body and shine. She wore a royal purple cocktail dress that barely went to her knee on one leg, and had a split all the way up to her hip on the other. It had no sleeves and went up to her collarbone, but hugged her bust in a way that said yes, there are every bit as big as you think they are. She finished the outfit off with a pair of black pumps with lots of straps.

"Wow," was all he could think to say.

"Thanks, babe," she said, giving him a glowing smile. "Just for that, here's a little spoiler."

She pulled up her dress, flashing him. She wore a pair of red thong panties, tight and clean and silky looking. "I considered going just totally commando," she said, "but I love the feeling of a tongue on my clit through silk."

Alan got a moment longer to admire it. His pants got a little tighter

"But never mind that now," Raina said, letting her dress fall again. "You gotta help me, and now."

Alan's eyes jerked back to hers. "Huh?"

"When I came in earlier, I thought I'd give it a try-Ally taking a picture of me, I mean. And I was okay for about three seconds, and then I totally freaked. I tried the breathing thing, but it felt like someone was sitting on my chest. Not quite a panic attack, but... well, something pretty damn close to a panic attack."

Alan opened his mouth, but before he could say anything Raina rushed on, stepping closer to him.

"So if you could do me a huge, huge favor, and do that same thing again you did last time, maybe more, I will seriously owe you forever and don't think I'm not good for it because you *know* I'm good for it."

Raina was now right up in Alan's face, not even an inch before their noses would touch. Those red-pink lips wouldn't even take a big effort kiss-just a slight tilt of his head. He held up his hands.

"It's okay, it'll be alright," he said, smiling at her. He tried to sound as confident as possible. "We can do it again, deeper this time. You're going to be fine. I promise."

She stared at him from super close range. His eyes almost crossed. He could feel her breath. "Really?"

"Really. I guarantee it."

She frowned. "How do you know?"

"You're gorgeous and confident. There's no reason you can't do this. And also..." he hesitated, but decided a little truth would be fine. "I did a little extra research for this. I think we can take you deeper than last time, settle your nerves, and get you in the mood."

Her eyes brightened. "Really? Just like that?"

"Well, it's never totally easy," Alan said. "But it will go a long way in helping, I think."

"Great!" she said, slapping his butt. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear. I'd totally kiss you right now, but I just spent forever on my makeup, and I want it to get a little air time before it gets mussed."

Alan took a small step back. "Okay, let's first start with where we left off last time. Close your eyes, and take three deep, slow breaths."

"Got it." It took Raina a moment to compose herself, shuffling her feet and running her hands along her dress. But then she closed her eyes and breathed as instructed. Each time she breathed out, he Influenced her, [That feels nice.] and [So sleepy] and [Deeper].

Her head started to droop, but before it became a full nod, Alan sent threw quick DI commands: [Body stiff] and [Calm], and [Trance].

Raina's body did indeed stiffen, but her face remained placid and even. Alan observed her for a moment, taking a step closer, looked at her from the side. "Raina?" he said. "Can you hear me?"

"Yes," she mumbled.

"How do you feel?"

"Good. A little horny."

Alan's mouth quirked a smile. "Good. Continue to breathe for a bit. Sink a little deeper." [It feels great to listen to his voice,] he Influenced her. [I should just relax and do whatever he says.]

Even more tension seemed to flow out of her. A small, content smile formed.

Alan looked at her for a moment, and then brought out his phone.

{Trance experiment] he typed. {I was a little hesitant to try just telling her to go into trance via DI, because I wasn't sure how much it commands the brain, if it instinctively knows what a trance is, if just her body would stiffen up, etc, so I walked her up more traditionally. Still, I think it did click her fully into a deeper mind state. I will have to see if I can send people there directly, or to sleep. For now, I'll try some basic questions, and then proceed with the main experiment: Influence and DI vocally. Now recording the following exchange.}

Alan set his phone to record, and looked up to the still-placid Raina.

"Raina, I want you to answer me honestly," he said. "Since we had sex in the church, how many men have you slept with?"

"Um... somewhere in the 30s, I think."

Alan blinked. He managed to not whistle. It had only been a few months. "How many, exactly? Think hard."

Her brow furrowed a little. "Thirty-two. About. I went to an orgy a month ago, and things got a little mixed up. Most of them I did multiple times, but if you mean how many different dicks I've had in me, about that many."

A sudden worry struck Alan. "And... you've avoided getting any STDs?"

"Oh yeah," she said, voice confident. "I have regular checkups. And I was on a bit of a rampage for a while, but I've been more careful since. I'm taking birth control, too."

Alan nodded. "And who was it that was proactive in all those encounters? Who forced the action?"

"Oh, definitely me," she said. "After you and I had sex in the church, it was like a damn broke. I couldn't get enough. Guys couldn't get their dicks out fast enough."

Alan smiled. "And were these good looking men?"

"Oh, yeah. A ton of studs. One that was just so-so, but he had a great cock."

"And why do you think they were so eager to have sex with you?"

"Well... they probably thought I was hot."

"And do you think that?"

"Yes. I do."

Alan smiled. "Good. Remember that. Remember how hot you are. Remember the faces of those men. Did they enjoy it?"

"Hell yes. Most of them couldn't wait for another round. A couple wanted to make it long term, but I wasn't interested."

"Okay," Alan said, and then focused. "Now, [listen to me,]" he Influenced her. It might have been his imagination, but it felt like the sound of his voice was different. "[When you have the camera focused on you, I want you to remember how good you were to all those men, how much they wanted you. But instead of being proactive when the camera is on you, wait for the action to come to you. You'll love it when you're filmed and someone else is taking the lead. You'll feel so turned on when they get aggressive with you, when they dominate you. When they spank your ass, and when they're rough with you. You'll love being held down and used. The dirtier, the better.]"

Alan drew a breath. "[But only when the camera is on. When it's off, you'll be your usual aggressive self.]... Do you understand?"

Raina's lips were slightly parted, her breathing a little quicker. "Yes."

"Now, let's review. When the camera turns on, what will you think of?"

"All those men I fucked," she said, her tongue slipping out of her mouth a little. "Their faces, their cocks."

"And what will you want?"

"To be dominated. To be used like a bitch."

Alan smiled, and resisted doing a fist pump. His cock was now fully erect in his pants. "Tell me this," he said. "Did you have good sex with those men?"

"Some better than others," she said. "Some of it was great. I got off pretty good, especially from the bigger cocks."

Alan paused, drawing a deep breath. "Were any of them better than me?"

"Fuck, no," Raina said, voice firm. "Nobody has ever made me cum like that. That was unreal."

Alan couldn't stop himself from a small fist pump this time. His cock was practically aching in his pants.

"But I have noticed that it seems like I cum more easily since then, though," she added.

Alan blinked. That was an interesting piece of information. He filed that away later, and stopped the recording on his phone. He started to put some notes in, thumbs tapping over the phone, but he paused. He looked at Raina, with her heavy makeup and way that dress hugged her, eyed her crotch area where that red thong was hidden. He looked over his shoulder toward the main area where Ally was waiting.

He tapped his fingers against his leg. Alan was going to spend the next couple of hours getting an eyeful before his turn was up. When it did, he might not be able to last long.

Alan's head snapped back toward Raina. "[Deeper,]" he DI'ed out loud. His voice seemed odd again, but more so. Almost as if it had a faint ring to it, or an echo. "[Deeper trance.]"

blkngry
blkngry
2,172 Followers