Alan's Thoughts Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She grabbed Alan's hand and slapped it onto the bottle, and then slid past him to straddle Sarah. She reached down and groped her boobs with both hands.

"Fuck, you are *ripped*," Mira said, sliding her pussy up and down Sarah's stomach. "God, I can feel those abs with my clit."

Alan pulled out the bottle, revealing Sarah's soaking asshole. He didn't even think about it. He grabbed her legs, pulling them up a little, and lined his dick up with her. He didn't bother to make her ass expand on it's own. He figured she was so much bigger than the other girl's he'd done anal with, it would be just fine. His fingers had gone in her just fine that one time, anyway.

Sarah for her part was still panting, eyes wide. She arched and moaned as Alan started to slowly penetrate. Then she led out a "God—w-what are you—" that made Alan quick look up.

Mira had scooted up even further, so she was now right on top of Sarah's bust. She'd moved up and slightly to one side, and grabbing a boob roughly with one hand, had started to rub Sarah's nipple onto her love button.

"Oh, fuck," she moaned, grinding herself on Sarah's tit. "That is so fucking hot! Oh, shit, your tits are so good and so hard!"

Almost involuntarily, Alan felt his hips jerk, and with a last hard shove, he was all the way inside Sarah's backdoor. Sarah took a quick breath, her legs locking around him and gripping Mira's with her hands, and said, "Oh, shit, my ass MY ASS! GOD!"

"Ooo, yes, fuck... it's amazing how he does that, right?" Mira said, working her hips in a circle with Sarah's nipple as her center point. "I hated stuff in my ass but one—mmm, mmm—one ass fucking with Unc, and I can't stop—God, shit, yes!"

She'd been interrupted when Alan had reached up, and running his hand over the perfect curve of her asscheeks for a moment, proceeded to shove his middle and ring finger up her anus. He had plenty of lube, after all.

His hips were starting to work steadily now, almost on autopilot, thrusting his member inside while Sarah moaned and mewled and gripped Mira's legs. Mira's own moans were getting louder, and she half turned back to look at Alan as he violated both their asses.

"Oh, yeah, Unc, fuck us so good," she said, mouth open. "Yeah, you like that cock in that ass, don't you, bitch? I know sure as fuck I love it. Shit, I'm not even sure which I like better, now." She suddenly grinned, and reaching back, grabbed Sarah's legs just above the knees, and pulled them up toward her. This shifted the angle of where Alan's dick was penetrating Sarah, shoving it deeper and harder in her backdoor.

"Oh, fuck, that's deep," Sarah snarled through clenched teeth. "Oh, fuck that so—SHIT!"

Mira slid her grip down to Sarah's calves, until she tucked the larger woman's ankles under her armpits. This made her also slide off of her perch on Sarah's boobs, and onto her face. Sarah's moaning and cursing was suddenly muffled, and Mira arched up, grinding on Sarah's mouth.

"Yes, bitch, just like that," Mira almost hummed, ass working so fast that she popped Alan's fingers out. "Damn, put those back, I was almost—"

But Alan was too focused on pounding his entire weight down through his cock and into Sarah's rectum. Instead, it was just a thought—a stray thought, not even a DI—in Alan's mind, and suddenly Sarah's hands reached up, pulled Mira's cheeks apart, and started to work her entire hand up Mira's asscunt.

Mira let out a gasp, mouth wide. "Oh, FUCK, no, it's too—SHITTING FUCK!"

Sarah worked steadily, going deeper and deeper Mira's other hole. As soon as her whole hand disappeared inside, Alan started pounding Sarah with total abandon. His left hand mashed Sarah's tits, and his right gripped Mira's ass so hard his knuckles went white. His slapping balls started to sing their familiar song, and both women, in tune with him without thinking a thing at them, immediately started to ramp up into high climax.

If Sarah was saying anything, her face was too covered in grinding, squirting pussy lips to make it coherent, and Mira was beyond words. Her squeal got suddenly high and quiet as the power of Sarah's vibrating fist up her ass and face on her pussy ramped up to new levels.

All Alan could say was, "Take it! Take it ALL!" and pour his last burst of seed as deep as he could in Officer Femdom's madly twitching anal sphincter.

He lingered there at the height impossibly long, like a surfer magically balanced on the crest of a crashing wave.

Then suddenly he felt drained. He fell sideways, landing on his shoulder, and his dick popped out of Sarah. His head felt like it'd been stuffed full of wool. It was hard to focus on anything.

He realized after a moment that Sarah was still shouting. He blinked, and tried to hone in her.

Sarah's legs were tensed, eyes wild. With a yank, she pulled her fist out of Mira's ass. Mira gasped, jerking. With a bulge of muscle, Sarah lifted the smaller girl into the air over her head, and with a flex of her abs and her powerful legs, she pushed herself to her feet.

"What—what—" Mira tried, but before she could say anything more, Sarah shifted her grip on her hips, and flipped Mira upside down, facing her. Sarah wrapped one arm around her waist, and with the other, she reached down and shoved Mira's head into her crotch.

"Eat that cum!" Sarah snarled, humping Mira's face. "Eat that cum right out! Suck every drop of it out of my pussy and ass!"

Mira made choking sounds, struggling, but made no headway against that giant. "EAT IT!" Sarah snapped, rubbing the younger girl's face in.

Alan couldn't see Mira's expression from his angle, and he was partially blocked by her hair hanging down in a sheet over her head. But after just a moment's more struggle, he could make out her mouth working, and hear a sucking, slurping sound.

"Yeah, every drop, bitch!" Sarah said. She moved Mira lower, and squatted down a little. "Now the ass! Suck your uncle's cum right out of my ass! Swallow it!"

Mira worked urgently, desperate for air, sucking and gulping like mad. Sarah arched back, teeth bared, and hissed, "Yes yeees YES!"

Sarah grew tight, hips vibrating. Then let out a grunt, she reached up spanked Mira's ass so hard, it left an instant, distinct handprint. Then like she was so much dead weight, she tossed Mira face up onto the couch.

"Thanks, bitch," Sarah said, her pupils a little large. "You suck real good."

Mira for her part just lay face up on the couch, eyes wide, gasping, her face covered all around with juices and running makeup, and white leaking out of the corners of her mouth. She'd never taken off her black halter top. It had run up until the bottom of her yellow bra just showed.

"Oh my god," Mira managed when her breath came back a little. She was still staring straight at the ceiling. She gulped quickly, then went back to sucking for air. "Oh my *god*."

Sarah stared back and forth between them a moment, still huffing slightly, naked body beaded with sweat and her own face smeared from Mira rubbing her lady lips all over it. The she seemed to shake herself. Her face took an odd expression, and with a sudden explosion of breath, she flopped back onto the easy chair in the corner.

Sarah shook her head. "Something about you Millers," she said. "One is hard enough to handle, but two of you and I go batshit crazy."

Her only reply was heavy breathing.

"Still," she said, sliding down in the chair a bit more, "hell of an afterglow."

"Too fucking right," Mira said, then laughed, and then trailed off in a wince. "God, my ass hurts."

Sarah snorted. "You just remember that pain next time you feel like going all domme on me, kid. I work hard case shitbags when I'm on duty that would pop you like a grape."

Mira stared at her. "You're a cop?"

"I can show you my gun, if you like."

"Uh... that's okay."

They all lay there, listening to their breathing for a while. Then Sarah blew out a breath.

"Well," she said, slowly getting to her feet. "I guess I can get to the real reason I came."

"You mean it wasn't Unc's cock up your—"

"Shut up, you know what I mean. I wasn't here originally for a booty call." She paused. "Although if I'm honest, I was fairly confident in that happening. But that wasn't the *main* reason." She walked over and retrieved her jacket, and then stood over Alan. "I wanted to give you this."

Sarah pulled a thick white envelope out of a pocket, and dropped it in front of Alan. It took him a moment to get his arm moving—his brain still felt foggy—but he managed to get it open and pull it out.

He read it, blinked, and then read it again. He looked up at her, raising an eyebrow.

"I want you," Sarah said, "to be my plus one to the Policeman's Ball this weekend."

Alan stared at her. "What?"

"Aww, that's cute," Mira said. "See, it's not just purely physical between—"

"Do you not know when to shut up, kid? I'm not talking to you right now." She turned back to Alan, and squatted down next to him. "The reason is simple. My old trainer is going to attend that ball. It'll be the first time in years I've had to be in the same room as her." She leaned forward, eyes glittering. "And you are going to help me fuck that bitch over."

There was a pause.

"Uh... " Mira said. "How did you become a cop again?"

Alan couldn't help himself. He laughed. It was almost worth Sarah's punch to his gut.

***

Alan seated himself across from Sarah. They were both considerably more clothed than they had been an hour earlier, which was good, because the other patrons of the diner would have taken note.

The waitress smiled, setting down a pair of menus between them. "Here you are," she said, "take your time." Her black shirt was just tight enough to emphasize her nice curves and trim waste. She had that girl-next-door face: understated makeup, and her hair up in a high ponytail that glittered with blonde highlights.

She met Alan's eyes just a beat or two longer than normal, her tongue touching the back of her teeth. Then she glanced at Sarah, gave them a nod, and strutted away. Even though she was just wearing regular black slacks, her ass cut a nice curve.

"Order whatever you want," Sarah said, thumbing through the menu. "I'm buying. And maybe let's try to get out of here without you fucking the waitress."

Alan's eyes jerked away from those cheeks, and he gave a reluctant, "Uh, yeah, sure."

She paused, looking up at him. "So this new... vitality you've got. Think it's related to your 'talent?'"

Alan spread his hands. "I don't know. All I know is every since the accident, I've been stuck in 5th gear. I can't seem to turn it off."

Sarah frowned. "Well, as fun as that would be for me, I get the feeling that's going to wear you out. I don't know what the rules are for this ability of yours, but you looked pretty wiped and more than a little pale after our little session just now." She stared at his eyes. "I'd say your pupils are still a little big."

"But what am I supposed to do? How can slow this down?"

Sarah shrugged. "Hell if I know. Meditation? Isolation? Someone you can ask?"

He shook his head. "Who could I possibly ask about this?"

"How about someone in your family?"

Alan tilted his head, and frowned at her. He drummed his fingers on the table. "That... that would be incredibly awkward."

"That's bricks, hon. Better than just suffering through."

Alan bit the inside of his cheek. "Why would they know anything about it?"

Sarah spread her hands. "Why wouldn't they? Maybe what you've got is genetic. Maybe they skipped an extra, family-only birds and bees and brainwashing talk with you." She put down her menu, her expression set in a frown. "Something was definitely different when your niece came in the room. I could feel it." She fixed him with a firm look. "I am straight. I am incredibly straight. But the moment I set eyes on her ass, I..."

She shook herself. "I dunno. I got a sudden urge that didn't feel natural. And I felt... overpowered by her. *Me*. That just doesn't happen anymore." She paused, and then pointed at him. "Except for with you, once or twice."

Sarah settled back in her chair. "So I figure it's maybe something similar to what you do. You claim you can just affect the body, but I'm not buying that bullshit."

Alan shifted uncomfortably. Her eyes seemed to pin him to the seat. "What do you mean?"

Sarah rolled her eyes. "Fine, be coy. It's obvious if you think about it. Those commands you use to move people's bodies still gotta being going via the brain. Messing with the mind, pushing the emotions... normal people can do that with the right words and look, or the right drugs, much less what you've got.

"The way I get revved every time I see you..." She stared at him a moment, nostrils flaring, and then had to shake herself again. "Maybe you're not doing it on purpose, I don't know. But I'd bet dollars to dildos you are capable of effects a lot more subtle and powerful than you claim."

She snorted. "And that niece of yours... I get the feeling that that girl has gotten any and every guy she's ever wanted. And not just because how well she fills out the seat of a pair of skinny jeans."

Alan frowned at that. Here he'd been thinking his attractions to Mira had been some weird result of his accident effecting his powers, but what if she was working on him, too? What if it had some sort of reverberating effect, like a feedback loop?

And come to think of it, he half recalled someone mentioning at some time that his father had been a successful ladies man, but that wasn't the sort of thing he'd wanted to hear stories about. What if he, too...?

"Anyway, that's not what we're here to talk about," Sarah said, flipping back to her menu. "You can figure it out on your own time. I just need to make sure your mojo will be strong enough for what we gotta do this next weekend."

Alan sighed. "Strength isn't a problem. Strength *is* the problem."

Sarah raised an eyebrow, and grunted. She looked pointed at the menu. "Pick your food. I want you to have a quick answer for the waitress, so she doesn't have time to start wondering if you want a quick BJ under the table."

Alan blinked at that, and then Sarah kicked his shin.

"Ow! What was that for?"

"Stop thinking about it," she growled. "I got a strong urge just now after I said it. Learn some self control, goddamnit. Or at least think about food. You're a man, so thinking about food should distract you from thinking about sex for at least a minute or two."

Alan grumbled, but nonetheless pulled up his menu. He suddenly realized how empty his stomach felt, like that burst of hunger after running a marathon. Soon he was looking for the largest red meat item on the menu. When the waitress returned, he managed to not look up as he ordered the t-bone steak with country potatoes and asparagus. Sarah ordered a burger with a side salad. A large burger.

As the waitress took their menus and slinked off—Alan did his best to not follow her ass—he turned back Sarah, who was thumbing through her phone.

"So, uh... what was it exactly that you were asking me to do?"

Sarah kept at her phone.

"Uh, Sarah?"

"I heard you," she said, working furiously. "Give me a sec."

He nodded, watching her go. A few minutes later, she set the phone down the table with an audible tap, and turned smartly to him.

"Look, Alan," she said, eyes steady, "I admit we're not exactly friends. We met under pretty unusual circumstances, and besides enjoying each others company in a purely physical sense, we're not really close, exactly."

She leaned forward a little. "But I am the person who knows your secret, and has kept it. I am the one who showed up when someone tried to off you—which hasn't been resolved, by the way—and who helped you out of a jam when you'd gone too far."

Sarah stared at him a moment in silence for a moment, as if to let that settle in. "I'll be honest, though. After learning your secret, at first I was only concerned about getting some." She made a face. "Let's just say I have a high stress job, and relaxing and getting my rocks off hasn't been a possibility, much less a priority, in a long time."

She shrugged that away. "But now that I've seen you a bit more, I'm convinced you're not a bad person either. Not perfect, but not bad. That's why I haven't killed you and made it look like self defense."

Alan stared at her. Her face didn't look like she was joking. "Uh... what?"

"Think about it," she said, leaning in. "A person who can control other people? You could go seriously bad seriously fast. It'd be pretty hard to prove in court. Better for the human race if you were a scumbag that I just put you out. People are bad enough without mind control."

Alan felt his stomach go tight. He swallowed.

"But if you're just a LITTLE bad, well... then you are exactly what I need."

Alan blinked. "Uh... thanks?"

"Don't mention it."

Alan stared at her a moment. "Um. And you need... what, exactly? A plus one at a Policeman's Ball?"

Sarah took a deep breath, and then let it out slowly. "You remember me saying something about my old trainer, right?"

"Yeah..."

"Well, what I want is simple." She fixed him with an anvil stare, and her nostrils flared, and the muscles in her jaw worked. "I want you to embarrass her. I want you to humiliate her. I want you to make her never want to show her face in public again. At the very, very least, I want to laugh at her so hard I shit myself."

Alan stared. He waited. She she just stared back at him.

"And, uh... why do you want this, exactly?"

Sarah folded her arms. "Because that piece of shit human being deserves it. Deserves a lot more, actually, but this is something I can actually do without getting thrown in jail, or being made a total pariah and shooting my career in the face."

Alan considered that for a bit. "...is that just a general judgement of her character, or did she do something specific?"

Suddenly, Sarah slammed her open hand into the table, causing half the patrons of the diner to jump. "Can't you just take my goddamn word for it?" she snapped.

Alan could only blink while she breathed heavily, bent over the table, face red and tight. He opened his mouth, hesitated, and then closed it. He opened it again, but still no sound came out.

A moment passed. Then Sarah took a sideways glance at the other patrons, and then leaned back. She closed her eyes, and took a few long, slow breaths, in through her nose, and out through her mouth.

Then she opened her eyes and let out a snort. "Look. I know full well I'm not exactly your typical female cop. I've got looks and brains enough that there were a lot of roads I could've taken. People sure don't become cops for the pay or the glamor. But my dad was a cop, and so was his dad, and so was his. When I was a little girl, there wasn't anything I wanted more than to wear the badge and be a hero, just like my father."

She leaned forward. "So when I got out of college and entered the academy, I fully expected harassment and jealousy. I could match the guys in the drills, and the girls wouldn't meet my eye in the locker room. I gave as good as I got. I got through."

Sarah's smile was sour. "But even so, you can imagine my relief when I get my rookie assignment that my field training officer was a woman, and she was even taller than me. Not only that, but she was a rising star, doing one last training to polish up her record before she moved up to lieutenant. She proceeded to do a bang up job training me, and before long, I trusted her completely."

She paused, and then leaned even closer. When she spoke, her voice was a hiss. "And then she took advantage of me. She came onto me, hard, right in our squad car, in some alley at 3 AM. And when I made it clear I didn't swing that way, she made it clear that I had damn well better give it a try."