Alaskan Desires

Story Info
It was the dream that Jax and Hank could've only hoped for.
1.9k words
3.85
12.7k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Jax, and this is my story

"Babe, the brochure came through. Get your ass here now!" I made my way to the dinner table, where Hank was sitting, excitedly waiting for me. "Jax, look, here it is" I took the brochure from Hank's grip and gave it a look. The heading of the brochure read: 'Magnificent Mauritius, Dubai: shopping paradise, or, Icey-Alaska! The world is your oyster.'

I felt rather amused at the luck Hank and I had been handed. The prospect of visiting one of three beautiful destinations was both a blessing and a curse, as committing to ONE dream location would be difficult. However, Hank protested that he had tired of the sweltering heat we endure every summer (living in Miami), so we settled on Alaska. It had been a while since Hank and I could catch a break together, both being in the midst of University Finals. We were ecstatic to win this trip, all thanks to a combination of lucky numbers at a Spring-Fest competition.

After we stepped off the plane and collected our luggage, we arrived at what could be considered the clichéd epitome of a cozy-cabin that one would expect to find in Alaska. Dirt-brown logs piled upon one another to create a snow-capped haven.

We were secluded, as there appeared to be nothing else on the land, other than rows of Pine trees and snow.

The delicate snowflakes that fell from the sky tickled my nose and coated Hank's dark hair with flakes of whiteness. Hank hurriedly turned the knob and cooed me to step inside first, as a gentleman would.

I was greeted by a beautifully prepared open-plan living room, adorned with a red velvet couch, blanched wooden floors and a glowing fireplace.

They had definitely prepared for our arrival.

Soon enough, Hank and I had settled in. I found myself cumbering into a deep slumber - a much-needed one at that.

Suddenly, I abruptly opened my eyes, widened to the sockets. I must have been sleeping for hours, and I soon realized that the disruption of my rest had been a result of water, gushing and hitting the floor, like a pool. I rose from the bed, half naked, wearing only Hank's plaid shirt and pretty much nothing under it - nor on the lower half of my body, for that matter. As I stepped into what appeared to be the bathroom, I felt my ass-cheeks shiver, as a cool wind nipped at my bare skin.

What I saw when I searched for the noise, was Hank, completely naked with a bucket of steaming water. I tiptoed closer (Hank still hadn't become aware of my presence at this point) and realized that he was washing himself, perhaps there was no running water. I stood for a few minutes, gazing at Hank; his wet hair became an even richer, and a more slick brown with the aid of the water. His back was beautiful; I could see his shoulder blades move back and forth with every motion. His rear was enviable, it was small but firm, he has those "bum-dimples" which I adore. I soon found myself becoming extremely aroused by this spectacle. I felt my nipples harden against the shirt, and as I carefully maneuvered my hand to my thighs, I could already feel the warmth that radiated from my pussy.

I cupped my hand over my sex and proceeded to lightly fondle my clitoris, which had become the size of a swollen raisin. I rhythmically moved my index finger around my wetness, encouraging a heightened sense of awe in my body. As I began to lose myself, Hank suddenly turned around, presumably done washing-up, and was surprised at my presence. I realized that my presence was known, and began to blush profusely. It didn't seem to bother him though, as he proceeded to pounce at me, with his now semi-hard cock swinging from side to side dripping with water.

When he was right in front of me, I could feel his wet body, still coated with water from his "shower". He wrapped each of his arms around my waist and kissed my head, cheeks, lips, neck, and then proceeded further. Carefully, he unbuttoned the plaid shirt, while his cock began to rise to its full potential. He slipped the shirt carefully from my arms, and let it drop on the cool floor. Now, we were both entirely naked and vulnerable.

"I cant believe you were watching me" he said. "I know, it's embarrassing, I didn't mean to-" "Jax, shutup". As soon as these words left his mouth, he grabbed my ass and lifted me onto his rock-hard cock. His cock slid into my slickly wet pussy effortlessly. I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist and did the same with my arms around his neck, as if he were a beacon of safety.

He carried me to the front of the fireplace, where he slowly edged me onto the red velvet couch, his cock exiting my pussy. "Now, I want to enjoy you as much as you seemed to enjoy me" Hank said as he stood in front of me "Now, that's fair, right?" As I sat on the couch I looked at him, presenting his toned physique, complemented by the rich light that radiated from the fireplace. "Just stand still and I'll give you a good-fucking-time." I quickly whipped my head forward and shoved his pulsating cock into my mouth. "Ahhh, yes-s-s...baby...ah, ye-", I could tell that he was pleased with my mouth. I pursed my lips around the head of his cock, sucking tightly on it, while using my hands to lightly stroke the base, and his balls.

I then changed the tempo: I jerked my head forward and back; I tried to get in synch with his growing arousal. I felt the head of his swelled cock push against the back of my throat. I continued to move my mouth up and down, while still getting my other hand down to still finger myself.

Perhaps the change of scenery was doing us both good.

"Jax! I'm gonna-" He quickly shoved my head back, rather violently, and quickly grabbed his cock, trying to prevent his release.

"Sorry about that, Jax, I...I just didn't want to finish in your mouth, before, you know..." "I know, babe. Thank you, you're sweet." To which he replied "Not for long!" and suddenly lifted me over his shoulder and carried me like a caveman would carry his mate.

He walked towards the fireplace, and delicately placed me on the rug. I looked up at him, standing over me, and brashly grabbed his cock, as if I were yanking at a rope. He got the message and slid down, resting on the burgundy rug with me.

I rolled onto my back, and he climbed over me, with his elbows and hands rested on either side. We looked at each other for a while before actually moving again. Just looking, yearning, but resisting. I made the first move. I tilted my head back, arched my spine, and pushed my chest up. "You are so fucking beautiful, Jax" "You too, Hank".

Hank made a point of savoring every inch of my body. Kissed my shoulders, mouthed a breast, while fondling the other, and then swapping over. He continued, as he kissed my ribs, my stomach and left a trail of warmth until he made his way to my pussy. I eased my legs open, and he placed a leg on either of his shoulders. Using his fingers, he opened my lips, and kissed my clitoris, and then, he pushed his tongue upon it. Rhythmically, he swirled his tongue around the clitoris, and occasionally pressing directly upon it (which would bring shivers, no doubt).

I was getting close, and he became aware of this.

I released a moan; I was so unbelievably close to euphoria. His tongue continued to tease my love-button, until: "AHHHH! OH! Oh, oh, yes, yes, yes!" I released. I came, and dripped onto the rug. Waves and waves of cum oozed from my body, and Hank happily lapped it up.

My body quivered and ached for a while afterwards, I felt a shock leap from my pussy every few seconds. "Hank, that was...wow." "Would you expect any less from the best?" he grinned. "Of course not! Don't be silly." Before I could get up and leave, I heard: "Cough, cough. Uhm, are you really just going to leave me like this?" Hank motioned at his still rock-hard cock. "Oh, Hank, I'm so sorry. Let me fix that." I pushed Hank (who was sitting upright on the rug) flat onto the rug.

"Now, you just sit back, relax and enjoy the view, babe." I raised my hips forward and had them directly above Hank's aching cock. His golden eyes seemed saturated by the lighting of the room. I stared erotically at him, my erect nipples pointing forward, and I slowly edged my hips down. Down unto his erect member.

After my pussy had been pushed all the way down onto his cock, my ass resting on his legs, I moved back up – then down again.

Up and down I moved, he would slide in and out, each motion coaxed a long moan out of either of us. I thrust my head backwards, and my long golden hair made a curtain over my back. Hank grabbed my breasts that were bouncing in all directions, he grabbed tightly onto them and had an expression on his face that could only be described as sheer bliss.

I moved faster and faster, up and down, my ass slapping his thighs, my breasts bouncing with the movements. He moved his pelvis up, and hit it against the floor when he went down. I realized that Hank was losing control.

Suddenly, he shoved me forward so that I lay on the floor; he got up on his knees, reimbursed his member, and held my legs against his body, with my feet dangling over his shoulders. "Fucking yes!" Hank exclaimed as he began to pump his cock in and out of my pussy, pumping back and forth, as fast as a jackhammer.

Each thrust was more powerful than the next, his cock getting deeper each time. "I've been wanting to fuck your pussy since we arrived here!" I was quite thrilled at this, I couldn't help but blush, just a bit.

With every thrust, his balls would slap against my bum, making a rhythmic beat like an African drum. I felt my pussy begin to ache; I knew this would hurt in the morning.

"Ahh, I'm fucking close!" At this, I contributed to his rapid pace, I pushed and bounced at every thrust, creating an environment in which we were in-synch with one another; our bodies in-synch.

"OH! AHHHH! YEAH!"

Suddenly, he came. He came in me. I could feel his cock, shooting no less than three loads of cum, filling me to the brim; dripping out my pussy.

He threw his head back in relief and satisfaction. He didn't pull out immediately after he was done. I felt him soften inside of me, as he was catching his breath.

"Phew, now that's what I call a workout. Thanks, Jax." "Why are you thanking me? I have you to thank, for waiting so patiently for me." "Well, it was no sweat being patient. I mean, you're amazing at this, so it was worth the wait".

Pulling out of me, he helped me up and we embraced for a minute or two.

"So, Hank. Since we're all sticky and dirty now, what do you think of a good ol' shower? Your way of course." He looked at me with amusement "My way? You mean with that bucket?" To which I happily responded: "Precisely."