Albert & Danny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt as though I was having an out of body experience, I heard myself ask Albert to fuck my virgin ass. Then he was on his knees between my legs and from somewhere appeared a tube of lube. "We need this, Danny," he said as he applied lube to my ass and to his cock.

The pressure on my ass hole was only temporary. In my very high and relaxed frame of mind, my sphincter opened to this invader, it felt good. "Albert, please, Albert, more. I want all of you, fill me, fuck me!" I demanded and Albert did not deny. With a heave, he drove his soldier head long into the fray and I surrendered to him.

A night of firsts this night, oral sex with a man and now my ass filled by very satisfying cock. Albert looked into my eyes and I saw his honest expression of love. I was unable to express my feelings as my emotions were mixed and frightening. I noticed a tear forming in Albert's eye and I reached to wipe it away.

Our bodies were joined in a sublime act of love. Albert made no moves, his cock buried to the hilt. I squeezed my ass muscles against him and urged him on, "It's time, Albert, make love to me, let me feel your desire."

Slowly, Albert withdrew leaving me feel empty, the sensation overwhelmed me and I begged him to fill me again. Albert took his time, many minutes, slowly fucking me, loving me. I knew this was not casual sex, this was sincere love Albert shared with me. Of course I loved my friend; however, was I in love with him, I was conflicted.

Albert picked up his pace and I moaned more deeply. I stared into his eyes and hoped he noticed the fulfillment I tried to transmit. I used my hands to explore his body, pinching his nipples, raking my finger tips over his chest. Albert laid his body over mine and snaked his hands to my butt and grabbed each cheek. I followed his lead reaching his butt trying to pull him deeper.

Albert was becoming aggressive in his thrusting and I sensed he was close to cumming again. I let him know I wanted his cum in me and moments later, Albert's cock expanded and suddenly contracted as the first jet of his cum splashed against my anal walls. "Danny," he screamed my name, "Oh, Danny! I'm cumming!"

It was Albert's second cum tonight and I wondered if he would take me again. I enjoyed him in my mouth but up my ass was astonishing. I squeezed against his cock feeling it slowly shrink although he didn't go completely soft. "That was the most satisfying sex I've ever felt, Albert. I hope you aren't finished, I do want more of you."

"Will you regret this in the morning, Danny. I don't want any regrets." Albert softened more as he feared my regret and maybe my rejection. I pulled at his ass cheeks and kissed his neck, I continued to squeeze my muscles against his softening cock trying to urge him on, yet, he withdrew from me with a whimper. "I'm afraid, Danny."

My instincts kicked in and I understood why Albert was afraid, he confessed his love for me in a moment of passion complicated by our use of weed and kava kava drink. Fortunately our arms still encircled the other. "Albert, don't be afraid. We are together like this because I want it just as much as you. I want more of your sex, I told you that, and I have two loads of your cum in me. What are you afraid of?"

"Just hold me, Danny." Albert turned his face toward mine and offered me a kiss which I accepted and his embrace became tighter. After many minutes of kissing, Albert shifted his body away from me returning to sitting on the couch. Albert was fully aroused again and so was I.

"Cowboy or doggie? Either way, Albert, I will have you again." I stood to straddle Albert's legs then knelt on the cushions. My cock was in Albert's face and he engulfed it in his mouth and sucked hard. I let him continue for a few minutes then I shifted again making sure his cock was pressed against my ass hole. "Cowboy it is," as I lowered myself hard being impaled fully at once. "You better be afraid that I will never get enough of your cock, Albert. Now fuck me like a bitch."

I continued to realize that sex with Albert was the most satisfying I ever experienced. This evening made me think about other lovers and each was no comparison to Albert. I wondered, was I discovering my gayness? I pressed my ass tight against Albert's, felt his hot staff pulsing in me. I began bouncing on his cock hard, I wanted it hard and dirty.

I don't know how long I bounced on Albert's man meat before he told me to lean over the couch back. My ass was stretched open for Albert's renewed onslaught then I felt the sting of his hands raining hard slapping blows all over my ass. When I felt I could take no more, the hands rested on my waist and pulled me back. Albert was sparing nothing as he fucked me like the bitch I begged to be.

After two loads spent, Albert was going to pound me for a while. Through my grunts and moans, I wondered if I could survive his pounding. Albert withdrew his cock and rained another series of hard blows to my ass before driving his length to the hilt and pounded me more.

I lost count of how many times Albert spanked me and how many minutes he drove his cock into me, then he stopped. "Is that the bitch fucking you want, Danny?

I turned my head to look at Albert, "Maybe not everyday, but yes, I asked for it that way. Make love to me, Albert."

We changed position, I took missionary laying on my back on the couch as Albert entered me again, this time slowly and lovingly. We kissed, fondled, and fucked slowly for most of an hour before I begged Albert to cum. I masturbated my cock as Albert fucked my ass and as if we were well tuned lovers, we both came together. This time Albert and I went soft quickly as we panted, hugged, and kissed through our mutual afterglow.

It took us a long time to recover and when we did, we both were thirsty. With the kava drink on the table, we drank deeply from it then smoked more weed. Our minds were in complete sync and words were not necessary, we both knew what the other thought and we acted in unison. "Albert, I have to use the toilet, your cum is starting to leak from me." Albert replied that another shower would be a good idea.

Together we went to the bathroom and all the way I felt a trickle of cum ooze from my ass and slide down my legs. When I sat on the toilet, Albert's cum gushed out and I peed a long flow. Albert took my place to pee when I stood. We let hot shower water flood over our bodies taking care to wash our gentiles and asses.

A quick dry and we were back in the living room smoking more weed. I don't know if we fucked again, I was in a place I'd never been, higher than I've ever been, and more sexually satisfied than any woman made me. At some we ended in bed, asleep, giving our bodies and minds rest.

**********

It was a new morning and I awoke from an astonishing dream, a dream of absolute sexual satisfaction and complete sexual fulfillment; I was buoyant, happy. How could a dream bring on all the sensations I felt throughout my body?

I felt an orgasm overtake my semi conscious mind. My cock spewed a load of cum and I realized someone was manipulating my orgasm. I focused on a hand holding my cock, stroking it, and a mouth lapping my cum. Again, the feeling of satisfaction and fulfillment washed over me as I realized the hands and mouth providing me all this sexual happiness belong to Albert.

For the next two weeks that Albert waited to move into his apartment, I went to work as normal but nothing was normal. My demeanor became happy and energetic, my boss recognized the change and asked what had happened. I explained with as much allusiveness as I could, not ready to tell anyone that I was involved in a gay relationship.

The weekend that Albert was to move into his apartment, we made love several times. "Danny, tomorrow I have to leave, take my own place. I'll miss these two weeks we lived and loved together."

"Its not tomorrow yet, don't go getting all emotional. I need some ass fucking and a little loving. Tomorrow will take care of itself." I had a surprise to spring on Albert, these two weeks were too wonderful to let stop. Of course we could continue being lovers but the separation wouldn't be satisfactory.

When we awoke on Albert's moving day, I was up early ready to spring my surprise. When Albert rose from bed, he was upset that I was up and dressed. "So, Danny, you're up, ready to see me off. I was hoping for one more morning fucking you."

"Albert, this is not your moving day, it is our moving day." Albert looked confused at first then it hit him, our moving day. "Albert, I've been afraid to admit to myself and admit to you; however, I have become in love with you like you are in love with me. Will you let me share your apartment with you, live with you, be your lover and your love?"

The whops and hollers coming from Albert gave me my answer. We sealed the deal with a kiss then had breakfast before the movers came to pack my household goods and furniture. This is one moving day I am going to enjoy.

12