Albert's Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ignoble
Ignoble
1,401 Followers

There followed a long pause as the two women gazed into each other's eyes, lost in their own thoughts. The moment was broken when Penelope looked down at the teddy Jasmine still held. "I still don't think I would look good in something like that," she said, though with slightly less conviction this time.

Jasmine was shocked to hear herself say, "Well, there's only one way to settle this once and for all. Take it back into the fitting room, try it on, and we'll see exactly how you look in it."

"We? I couldn't come out here dressed in nothing but that to show you. They'll arrest me for indecent exposure!"

That's how Jasmine ended up standing just outside the fitting room, separated from Penelope by nothing but a curtain as the younger woman stripped herself nude and put on the lingerie. "Okay," came the soft, hesitant voice from behind the curtain at last. "You can come in now, Jasmine." Burning with the need to see her son's wife dressed in something scandalous, Jasmine slipped into the dressing room quickly. The demure, submissive pose of the young housewife with her head down and her hands clasped behind her back was in sharp contrast to the outfit she wore. Her breasts were small and perky, tipped with erect nipples that were clearly visible through the sheer lace. The teddy had a snap closure down between her legs to offer quick access to her twat and her neatly trimmed bush was plainly visible.

Jasmine's eyes were wide and her jaw was scrapping the floor as she stared at the girl, suddenly short of breath as her heart pounded away furiously in her chest. This young woman was a wet dream come true!

"Well?" Penelope asked in a soft, almost inaudible voice, staring at the ground nervously. "How do I look?"

It took several long moments and some coughing and clearing of her throat, but finally Jasmine remembered how to talk. "You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, Penelope," she told her sincerely, raising a hand to touch her hair. "Albert was very lucky to have won your heart."

Feeling overwhelmed by all the praise, Penelope's full lips curved in a small smile. "Thank you."

Jasmine decided then and there that she was going to spice up her daughter-in-law's wardrobe a little and, commanding her to wait for her there in the fitting room, dashed back out onto the sales floor to pick out a few more pieces of lingerie that she thought would look perfect on Penelope. Carrying an armful of items, she returned to the fitting room to find her waiting right where she had left her. "Here. I want you to try these on, too."

Jasmine made no move to leave the fitting room and Penelope didn't ask her to. With her mother-in-law standing very close to her in the cramped confines of the fitting room, watching everything very closely, Penelope slowly and carefully removed the teddy to reveal her nude body in all it's glory.

The first thing she picked up to try on was a tiny little g-string and, at least partially because she was so self-conscious about being watched by the older woman, Penelope put it on wrong and pulled the string right up into her wet pussy. Jasmine couldn't stop herself from groaning loudly as she watched the girl slide a finger up into herself to retrieve it.

When Penelope pulled her hand away from her crotch, Jasmine seized it and raised it to her lips. Now that finger that had entered the girl's depths was taken into the older woman's mouth to be sucked and licked clean of her juices. A deep whimper escaped Penelope as she watched, enjoying the sensual caress of her mother-in-law's tongue.

Their eyes met again and they shared a long, intense look as Jasmine then took the girl's hand and pressed it to one of her larger breasts. The two women slowly leaned towards each other, their lips parting in anticipation of a long, deep kiss, but then they were distracted from each other by a voice from the other side of the curtain. "Hello? Is everything okay in there?" It was the saleswoman, concerned over all the moans and groans or perhaps wondering what could be taking them so long in there.

The spell was broken and they took a step back from each other with a nervous little laugh. "Um, yeah, everything is just fine," Jasmine answered, "we'll be out in just a moment." They heard the saleswoman's footsteps retreat then, but all they were really aware of at that moment was just how close they had come to doing something Albert would never be able to forgive them for.

Jasmine suddenly realized that she was standing very close to her son's wife, who was dressed in nothing but a tiny little g-string, and that this wasn't proper. Penelope was just standing still, her eyes downcast again as she waited to see what her mother-in-law wanted her to do now. Bending to gather up all the pieces of lingerie she'd brought to the fitting room, Jasmine said, "You'd better take that g-string back off."

Penelope did so and handed it to her mother-in-law, who looked up to find herself face to face with the girl's very wet pussy. It was incredibly tempting to just lean in and start eating and Penelope certainly wasn't making it any easier by just standing there and not getting dressed. It took all of Jasmine's will power to back away, getting back to her feet with her arm load of lingerie.

"You'd better get dressed now, Penelope," Jasmine said, beating a hasty retreat from the fitting room. "I'll wait for you out here."

Penelope didn't move until her mother-in-law was gone, heaving a shuddering sigh and hugging herself as she tried desperately to bury the feelings that had been stirred up in her. Turning to grab her clothes, she hurried to get into them so that she wouldn't keep Jasmine waiting. When she stepped out of the fitting room, she spotted the other woman at one of the cash registers paying for the lingerie.

"This is for you," Jasmine told her, pushing the shopping bag into her hands. "Try a few of these out on Albert and I'm sure you'll love the results." That's right, I'm just doing this to help out my son and his wife, Jasmine said to herself over and over, lying to herself as much as to Penelope.

Penelope couldn't resist opening the bag and looking in at all the lacy outfits, some romantic and some slutty, and knew that she would never be able to wear any of them without fantasizing that she was doing so for Jasmine. Looking up into her eyes, she murmured a thank you.

A few minutes later found them in that cozy little restaurant, having a delicious lunch and trying desperately to avoid the subject of what had happened in that fitting room. Their conversation was friendly and pleasant enough, but it was pretty obvious that this conversation was not what they were thinking about.

Finally, it was Penelope who broached the subject. "I'd like to apologize for my behavior in that fitting room, Jasmine," she began softly and hesitantly. Her mother-in-law might have interrupted and pointed out that she had been the aggressor in that fitting room, but Penelope didn't give her the chance. For the first time in her life, Penelope told someone else about that night she had spent with Gennifer, but telling the story with such shame for leading her best friend astray and ruining their friendship that tears filled her eyes. "I'm so sorry, Jasmine," she sobbed. "Please don't hate me like Gennifer did. Please don't tell Albert and make him hate me, too."

Jasmine quickly gathered the girl up in her arms and held her tight as she tried to comfort her. She told her that she didn't have anything to be sorry for either today or for Gennifer. If a couple of teenage girls start fooling around like that then things are bound to happen, she told her. She was convinced that Gennifer hadn't hated her but had been so unsettled by what had happened between them that she hadn't known how to deal with it. It was sad that their friendship had ended over this, but what had happened in that bedroom had been only natural.

With regard to the fitting room, however, Jasmine accepted all the blame. She confessed to this girl all of her lesbian lovers, including her current one. "Ever since my husband died, I've been a slave to my passion for other women." It was her idea that, without Candy there to satisfy her insatiable need for pussy, she had forced Penelope into doing something against her will and she begged the girl to forgive her.

"No," Penelope said quickly, her arms going around her mother-in-law as she raised her head to meet the older woman's eyes. "You didn't force me to do anything, Jasmine." She started to realize just how tightly they were holding each other and how good it felt and admitted, "I did it because I wanted to."

Their tears were drying and the temperature between them rising, but Jasmine pulled away. Albert was her son and she was not going to betray him by having an affair with his wife! Penelope understood and did not try to change her mind, reminding herself just how much she had to lose if Albert discovered her desire for his mother.

With both of them now determined to forget any of this ever happened, they turned the conversation to other topics and were able to smile and laugh together again.

They got home only an hour before Joey came home and with the playful boy constantly underfoot there simply was no opportunity for anything else to happen between the two women. Even so, thoughts of that illicit adventure in the department store's fitting room never left their minds and several long and meaningful looks and secret smiles between the two of them went entirely unnoticed by Joey.

When bedtime finally arrived, Penelope did not wear a nightgown to bed as she normally did. With thoughts of Jasmine playing over and over in her head, she stripped naked and slid into bed feeling very naughty, one hand going straight between her legs. In the guest room meanwhile, Jasmine had taken out her dildo again and was pumping it in and out of her cunt faster and harder than she ever had before.

Sleep was a long time coming and did not last for long as Joey's cries woke them both up and brought them running to his room. Jasmine was already sitting on the edge of the bed in a nightgown trying to comfort the boy when his mother arrived, holding her robe closed with one hand.

"It's okay," Jasmine said to her hovering daughter-in-law as the boy settled down and started to go back to sleep. Standing up, Jasmine smiled, "It was just a bad dream. He should be all right now."

Penelope's relief was palpable and she heaved a relieved sigh. Inadvertently, her grip on the front of her robe loosened and it feel open to reveal the nude body within. Joey was already drifting off to sleep and didn't notice as his mother accidently flashed his grandmother. Jasmine just stood there and stared and, seeing the lust and desire on the older woman's face, Penelope didn't close the robe. As of that moment, just as in the fitting room before, neither woman would spare a single thought for Albert.

Finally, Jasmine was able to look up into the girl's eyes and she saw something there that stole her breath away. Penelope glanced down at her son, pulling her robe closed at last as she purred, "We should let him sleep." As her mother-in-law stood frozen in place, Penelope turned and walked to the door, pausing there for just a moment to look back at Jasmine and smile softly.

Only when she had disappeared from view was Jasmine able to make her body obey her commands. Glancing down herself to make sure her grandson really was falling back to sleep, she tiptoed out of the room and closed the door. Her eyes turned to the door to Penelope's bedroom and there was her daughter-in-law, still holding her robe closed and still smiling.

Penelope said nothing, but turned and walked into her bedroom leaving the door open behind her. As if hypnotized, Jasmine was unable to keep herself from walking over to the open door and looking inside, to find the young woman standing near the window as moonlight streamed in and softly played across her lovely face.

Penelope's voice was soft. "Come in and shut the door."

Even before she knew she was doing it, Jasmine had walked into the bedroom and closed the door behind her. As she watched, Penelope slowly slipped her robe back over her shoulders and let it fall to the ground behind her. Now completely nude, she went to the bed, sat down on the edge of it, and looked up at Jasmine.

Coming across the room to her very slowly and deliberately, Jasmine stood in front of her and ever so slowly pulled her nightgown up her long legs until her twat was visible. She paused there for a long moment, smiling to herself as her daughter-in-law looked it over and licked her lips, then raised the nightgown to her chest so that her breasts were visible too. Penelope's eyes followed it up and stopped on her mother-in-law's heavy breasts. The young woman's eyes stayed there as Jasmine took the nightgown completely off at last and let it fall to the floor.

Raising her eyes to meet Jasmine's, Penelope lay back on her elbows and spread her legs wide. The older woman didn't need an engraved invitation and sank to her knees with a smile, her hands on Penelope's thighs and pushing them even farther apart. Lowering her head, inhaled deeply the heady aroma of her twat. "Please ..." Penelope panted, strongly affected by the sight of this strong and beautiful woman between her legs. "Please take me, Jasmine."

With a devilish smirk, Jasmine's fingers and mouth went to work on her daughter-in-law, quickly driving her out of her mind with ecstacy. When a loud groan escaped Penelope, Jasmine raised her head for a moment to chastise her. "Hush now, dear, or you'll wake Joey up." Penelope gasped out an apology, but Jasmine's head had already dipped back down to her cunt.

The young housewife would have loved to have this last forever and tried valiantly to hold off her climax for as long as possible, but she was just too excited for it to last for any length of time. At the last moment, Penelope grabbed a pillow and buried her face in it as a shriek of pure pleasure was torn from her.

Rising, Jasmine stretched out the full length of her body atop Penelope's and kissed her long and hard full on the mouth. Penelope was able to taste herself in the kiss and it made her kiss her back all the more passionately. Throwing her arms around her mother-in-law, Penelope crushed their bodies together, wanting to feel every inch of her.

"Please let me lick your ... pussy." Penelope had never used such vulgar words before and she was a little embarrassed to be using them even now.

That sounded like a great idea to Jasmine, who moved so that she was kneeling over the girl's head. Taking Penelope's head in both hands, she shoved her face firmly into her cunt. Penelope had never done this before but proved to be a quick learner and her mother-in-law was so pleased with her work that she demanded an encore performance. Penelope's face was soon gleaming in the moonlight with the other woman's juices.

That was just the beginning of their late night romp. Jasmine taught her eager young pupil all about how to make love to another woman and found her efforts rewarded tenfold. That brief incident with Gennifer notwithstanding, Penelope had only made love to one other person her entire life, Albert. She was amazed by how much more intense and pleasurable it was with his mother but didn't care to stop then and try to analyze it.

It was very late into the next morning before the bright rays of the sun were able to wake the exhausted young wife. Stretching languidly and indulging in a long yawn, she sat up and turned to look at the alarm clock. She started to panic when she realized how late it was, thinking that she had to get Joey breakfast and get him off to school, but then Jasmine appeared in the doorway wearing an apron and a smile but nothing else and carrying a tray of food.

"Well, it's about time you got up," Jasmine teased. Seeing the worried look on her lover's face, she was able to guess the reason behind it. "Don't worry about Joey, dear. I got him something to eat and put him on the school bus so you could sleep in this morning. Ready for breakfast?" Without waiting for an answer, she set the tray down on the bed across Penelope's lap.

Looking up at her mother-in-law, Penelope offered a heartfelt, "Thank you." "It's just some scrambled eggs and sausages ..."

"No, I mean for last night," Penelope interrupted quickly, reaching out a hand to her.

Taking the hand and giving it a squeeze, Jasmine said, "As I recall, that was your idea, but you're welcome. Now eat up, dear. You're going to need your strength to survive what I have planned for you today."

There was quite a bit of truth in that statement. Albert was due to return the next day and Jasmine was determined to fit an entire lifetime of love-making into that morning before Joey came home. Knowing that they would only be able to get together like this very rarely since she lived a couple of hours away, Jasmine felt the need to get as much of her son's wife as she could now.

She even elected to introduce Penelope to her dildo. Lying the girl on her back, bent in half with her arms wrapped around her thighs and her knees pressed into her breasts, Jasmine had knelt to mercilessly pound the plastic cock into her cunt and then her ass, clearly not interested in having a slow romantic morning of sex.

Penelope seemed to agree with the sentiment and the two women had worn each other down to a frazzle by the time Joey got back. They had a chance to rest and catch their breath then, but when Joey went to bed the lovers reached for each other again.

There was nothing left around the house to betray their secret when Albert turned up and, although they had spent the majority of the morning necking and petting, their appearances were impeccable. Albert did notice a few things had changed however.

When he'd left his mother and wife had been polite enough to each other but had kept their distance. Now they seemed like best friends who had grown up together. When he'd left, his mother had referred to his wife behind her back as a timid mouse. Now she was always calling her dear. At the same time, his wife seemed to have picked up a little more confidence and self-assurance.

As far as Albert was concerned, the few days the two women had spent together had obviously been a good thing for them both and he was delighted that they had become such good friends.

Ignoble
Ignoble
1,401 Followers
12