Albicania Ch. 04: Futas and Demons

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Albicania
Albicania
38 Followers

Gigantia was tearing off Horse-Piece's dress with her non-chokehold hand, when Clara clumsily shot an arrow into Gigantia's back. Flames engulfed Giga's back and burnt the arrow before the wound sealed itself. Clara screamed.

"Princess virgin take cock. Big cock," Gigantia whispered, her pitch black eyes burrowing into Horse-Piece's soul. Horse-Piece couldn't breathe, her vision turning dark. "No escape for princess", Gigantia was smiling the most menacing smile Horse-Piece had ever seen, "I fuck you until long time."

Deliana attempted to stab Giga with a short sword, but Giga instinctively dodged without even a glance. She then grabbed Deliana's outstretched arm and lifted her too into the air, she looked at Deliana and Horse-Piece both, before tossing Deliana into the air and out of sight.

"Princess take cock now," growled Gigantia, in a tone of voice Horse-Piece had heard only once before, a couple of minutes ago.

*****

Did a 2 part story to explore the demon lore I'm trying to create, hope you enjoyed. Part 5 will see a Gold (Bisexual) centered chapter. If anyone has any suggestions feel free to post them in the comments

Albicania
Albicania
38 Followers
12