Album Release Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHGOD...such a great little cocksucker..." I hissed as I placed my hands on the back of her head, her eyes closing as Casssdee squealed out again, two guys filling her at the same time, her pussy and her ass getting seeded up yet again as I drove my hips into Kellie's face and came down her throat, pulling my dick out of her mouth after she swallowed all of it, patting me on the ass as she found her clothes and prepared to leave.

"See you around John," Kellie whispered, Carrie mouthing the same words to me as she swallowed a guy's cum and found the dress she had been wearing before leaving with Kellie while Jana, Kacey, Miranda and RaeLynn were all fucking one last guy and letting them cum deep inside of them, and Kacey and Miranda were being double-teamed and having their ass fucked before they wrapped things up and left for the night as well, smiles on their faces.

Maddie and Tae were relaxing on the bed, scissoring each other as they made out, patiently waiting for me to finish with Cassadee, who I had just started fucking, and be alone with them again.

"Great party John...OHGOD...pound me..." Cassadee hissed as I threw her long legs on my shoulders, her back arching as I pounded away on her, Kimberly Perry and the Little Big Town girls finishing up with the guys they were currently with, letting them blow their loads into their pussy and asses, respectively, before they all got dressed to leave, leaving me alone with Cassadee, Maddie and Tae.

"You cum all over that dick Cassadee," I whispered to her as I sucked on her tits, making out with her as my hips powered back and forth inside of her, "because I can't wait to finish this night by cumming inside you, baby."

"MMM...OHGOD...tell me you want to cum inside me as bad as I want you to," Cassadee hissed, her eyes rolling back into her head as we made out and came together, moaning into each other's mouths as she shot her cream all over my dick and I blew my load deep in her pussy, feeling her cunt start to spasm as I filled her with my seed.

I was so tired by that point that I was seeing double, but I managed to stumble to a standing position and get behind Cassadee, grabbing her hips as I slid my dick into her ass, Maddie and Tae still making out with each other as I railed Cassadee's ass.

"OH...OHGOD...pound...my...ass...FUCK..." she moaned as I tore up her asshole, her eyes rolling into her head as she threw her head back, both of us collapsing onto the floor below us as soon as my cum shot into her bowels, her anal ring squeezing on my dick as I filled her with it, finally pulling out of her as I crawled toward my two hot, oversexed teenagers.

"We're gonna do this again, right John?" Cassadee whispered as she stumbled around the hotel suite, gathering her things and leaving after resting for a few minutes, leaving me alone with Maddie & Tae.

"Maddie's tired..." Tae whispered, winking at me as she bent over the table by one of the beds, allowing me to grab her hips as I slid into her ass.

"OHGOD...YES...it's harder than you think to keep three dozen guys out of your ass..." Tae whispered to me as I began to thrust in and out of her backdoor, "but I told you I would let you be the one to have my ass first, just like you were the first to have my pussy."

"Don't lie to me Tae...I saw you let that guy fuck your ass...that's why I fucked Carrie's and Cassadee's..." I teased her as I pounded on her backdoor.

"FUCK...FUCK...OHGOD..." Tae moaned as I slid in and out of her ass, Maddie rubbing her pussy and fingering herself as she watched me pound her best friend's ass.

"Luckily for all the other guys she wouldn't let fuck her ass, I'm a butt slut..." Maddie giggled, thinking back to all the guys she had let cum in her ass over the course of the night as I drove my hips into Tae's, feeling her anal walls wrap my dick up as I shot my load deep into her bowels.

"UH...FUCK...it feels so damn good..." Tae hissed as I filled her ass with my cum, pulling out of her and making out with both her and Maddie again before collapsing onto the bed with them, both of them wrapping their arms around me as we started to drift off to sleep, closer than we had ever been.

"Let's get together and do this again sometime...all of us..." Tae whispered as she squeezed my dick, kissing me on the lips as Maddie kissed my neck, all of us looking forward to the next milestone in their career so that we could get everyone together again.

And also more sexually spent than any of us had ever been.

But right before I fell asleep, I got the idea to create a special tour for them, so that their young male fans can get share a "special" night or two with them too, too.

Now all I had to do was convince everyone else in town that it was a good way to promote them.

12