Alec Gets Tricked

Story Info
Alec was failing history. His teacher plays a trick on him.
1.3k words
3.72
23.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alec slowly stood up from his desk after his last class on history finished. He brought his wrist watch toward his face, pausing to rub his eyes with his other hand. He had a history test the next day, and since he had flunked the previous three, he really needed to at least get an A- .

Problem was, his best friend Morgan was having a going away party that evening, as a farewell for his friends and family. He was heading out of state to study law. Having been best friends for over 10 years, Alec knew that he couldn't make a good enough excuse to miss it. He resigned to support his friend and face failure. He knew he didn't know half the answers to the questions. And on top of all this, he wanted a degree in history.

Alec stalled for a minute or two, until the last few people had left the classroom. As he turned to leave, he heard his name being called softly from behind him.

"Alec..Hello, Alec."

The door to the classroom closed.

Alec turned to look behind him. It was his history teacher.

"Yes Miss Lacey?" he said uncertainly.

"Um, well, I need to talk to you for a moment or two." Her eyes dropped to the chair on the other side of her desk. Alec walked over and sat down.

"Alec, you know that you have not done well with this class right?" she said as she folded her hands together.

"Well, not to say that I haven't tried, but the commuting and the w..."

"I know. I know." she cut him off holding her hands in front of her. "You've explained that before. I am fully aware. You know that you want a diploma, and so do I. You can't get it if you don't study."

"Yes, but I'm so busy a.."

"Busy? You just told me you're busy. Why would I be talking to you if I already knew that?"

"I..I don't know Miss Lacey." Alec replied, lowering his head.

"Okay. Well I want you to know. First of all, since school is out for today, call me Abby. Can you do that for me?"

"Uh, yes A..Abby. I uh, I can."

"Good. Now I...I really don't know how to explain this but if you don't get your grades up, you will have to drop out this class. But, if you can promise to try to get better grades in the future, I can help make up for your past."

Alec's eyes opened wide, then he frowned.

"How would you do that?"

"If you can pass my test, I'll change your grades for this test." Abby said, a sly grin on her face.

"Ha ha. Pass a test to pass another test? Really?!"

"I promise you'll enjoy it. Maybe not the ending though." she replied.

"Well, okay sure. I'm in." Alec said, the uncertainty returning to his voice.

"Okay, then climb onto the table." she said in a giggly tone.

Alec froze. A goofy smile spread across his face.

"I sit in a chair and take my tests. The paper sits on the table." he laughed.

Abby gave Alec a stern look. His grin faded as her hazel eyes bored into him.

"Not for this test." she whispered. "Lay down on the table."

Now Alec was really confused. Was his teacher playing games with him?

Not really sure what was happening, Alec climbed onto the table.

"Trust me Alec. Please trust me." Abby said, picking up a scarf from the shelf by her desk. "Close your eyes."

Abby sat down in her chair by the table and quickly tied the scarf around his wrists.

"What?! What are you doing?" Alec exclaimed, the panic clearly showing in his face.

He looked up at his teacher. She had the most soothing expression he'd ever seen. Then all of a sudden he felt a hand glide underneath the leg of his gym shorts. He sucked in a deep breath.

Abby laid her head on Alec's leg, just as her hand met his crotch. Alec gagged slightly. Only the material of his briefs was between her hand and his swelling cock.

"What is happening?" he thought. She wasn't moving a muscle. He slowly let his breath out.

His cock twitched. Then she began to slide her fingers over the bulge in his underwear. Alec let out a strained moan as he felt his pulse quicken. The situation was driving him crazy to the point that he realized he was already about to cum.

"Oh, oh goodness!!" he groaned, his back rising off the table. Abby pulled her hand away.

"Huoohh. Huh..oh..Whaa?" he puffed.

Abby sat up straight.

"Wow, you almost came didn't you?!" she beamed.

Alec felt his face flush as he made eye contact with his teacher.

"Well, since you're that excited, then I guess I'll have to try something worse."

Abby pulled Alec shorts and briefs down with one quick motion. Both gazed at Alec's precum soaked cock. Abby touch the tip of it with one finger, making him jump. They made eye contact.

Then she did it again, with the same effect coming from him.

"You don't like this do you." she said, tilting her head to one side. "You're all worked up and I'm hardly touching you."

"Oh Abbey please let me cum!!" Alec groaned. His head was starting throb.

"Are you sure? You might not like it you kn.."

"No! Please make me cum now!!" Alec pulled against the scarf that was around his wrists.

"Okay then Alec." Abby laughed. "Don't say I didn't warn you."

Abby stood up and walked over to the classroom door. Alec's heart began to beat faster as she opened it.

"Alright everyone he ready for you to enter." she called out into the hallway. To Alec's horror, eight or nine female students dashed into the classroom and sat down in the desks closest to the front on the room. They giggled as the surveyed the scene before them. Alec's cock throbbed as he felt their eyes lock onto it.

"Well, well. It's already 3:58, so why not just get to the grand finale." Abby said, addressing the girls before her.

Then in a moment that Alec would never forget, Abby leaned forward and planted a quick kiss on the tip of his fully erect cock. Every single muscle inside of Alec's body shook as he felt his loins lurch and churn.

Every eye in the room watched as a huge spurt of cum shot from his cock and landed on his stomach. Alec gasped for breath. A second later, his cock launched another stream of semen into the air. The girls in the room laughed and 'oohed' as the rest of his cum splattered right back down onto his spasming cock.

Alec closed his eyes, his head landing on the table with a thud as he heard his classmates momentarily cheer, then get up and leave. He felt a hand loosen the scarf from his wrists. Opening his eyes, he watched his teacher stand up and walk over to the other side of the classroom. She pointed at a calendar on the wall, then giggled as she slung her purse over her shoulder. Then just as candidly as her students before her, Miss Lacey left the classroom.

Alec laid there, absolutely humiliated.

"That was just not cool." He thought. Miss Lacey had made him have a premature ejaculation in front of his classmates. What would they think of him now?

He heard his phone ringing from his backpack. As he reached for it, he felt the cum drip down his belly and onto the desk. He had a text from his friend, then...there was one from his history teacher.

"Hey Alec, hope you're doing well. You got an A+ on this upcoming test. And no, don't tell you didn't like what happened. I kept my promise, so you have nothing to say. You're 22 and in college. Clean up your mess ; ) "

But why? This was the most unexpected, most embarrassing thing that had ever happened to Alec. He felt both angry and shocked. That's when he looked at the calendar on the wall.

It was April 1st. In other words, it was April Fool's.