Aleena Ch. 2

Story Info
It was all planned out, or was it?
1.3k words
4
30.3k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/07/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zephrbabe
zephrbabe
36 Followers

Greg groaned a deep bass note and stiffened, spurting his thick cum into Aleena's highly lubricated channel. Since Jake had accidentally kept the camera trained on Aleena and Jake's genitalia, in the finished film, the viewer would be able to see Greg's cum pumping up the underside of his shaft and into Aleena's hot pussy.

Greg slumped onto Aleena as her eleventh orgasm came to a pulsating halt around his half-limp cock still embedded in her warm, pink pussy. She reached between her own legs and squeezed the base of Greg's cock. She'd realized that was what really turned him on. He moaned and grew thick and hard in her and set off another orgasm in Aleena Jake, no longer able to resist, turned off the camera and shoved his hard dick into Aleena's mouth. Still immersed in her twelfth orgasm, she began to suck with wild abandon.

Jake pulled out after a few seconds and motioned for the two fucking to follow him to the dining room where Jake closed the heavy curtains and turned on the wall sconces.

"Aleena, get the handcuffs." Jake commanded as he took down the two cheesy hanging plants and tugged on the chains attached to the ceiling, checking their weight support. She left the room and returned shortly with the two pairs of hand cuffs, some K-Y and Jake's metal baseball bat.

"Greg, will you tie me up?" Aleena asked, handing him the cuffs and spreading her arms over her head. Greg grinned and latched her into the cuffs, one set per hand. Then he attached one cuff to one chain and the other hand to the other chain. Aleena had to stand on her tip-toes so she wouldn't pull on her arms too much. Jake picked up the K-Y and squirted some onto the end of the bat. He moved it around to cover the entire end. "Have you done this before, babe?" Greg asked. Aleena shook her head and giggled nervously.

Jake motioned for Greg to move around to her front as he himself moved behind her. He lubed up her ass with the K-Y and positioned the bat right against her anus. She squirmed at the cold touch of the bat and clamped her legs together.

"Aleena, it won't work if you do that," Jake warned. when Aleena refused to budge, he said to Greg, "Spread her legs." Greg pried her legs open and tipped her back so her ass stuck towards Jake.

Parting her ass cheeks, Jake squeezed some more K-Y onto her ass. He spread her butt-hole as wide as he could with one hand, then moved the tip of the bat in place of his fingers. Aleena gasped as her ass contracted around the cold bat. Greg peered around her waist and then grabbed the bat out of Jake's fingers and pushed it in further. Aleena squealed as Jake took control again and slowly fucked her ass with the bat, liberally lubricating it's icy passage with K-Y. Greg dipped his head to Aleena's creamy white tits and took a taut nipple in his mouth, suckling her with enthusiasm. His lips pulled on her breast just as Jake gave another shove with the bat and it slipped in and out smoothly, stretching Aleena's ass. Jake took Greg to the side and looked at Aleena hanging there, a baseball bat sticking out of her ass, nipples dark and pointy, K-Y dripping to the floor and she was trying to stimulate herself by pressing her legs together.

Jake squeezed the last of the K-Y onto his and Greg's hard, jutting cocks. Greg got Aleena's panties from the other room and stuffed them in her mouth before she could protest.

Greg went behind her and took out the bat. Her pink anus contracted for a moment before Greg shoved his cock quickly up her virgin ass. Aleena screamed into her panties when Jake began to talk. "Now listen Aleena.... I am an alien that has come to Earth to breed. You are a special little slut because my cum will make you pregnant for my son to be born. His cum will then impregnate you and continue to for the rest of your life, bringing my grandchildren into this world to go and fuck other stupid women like you." He saw her gaze flick over her shoulder at Greg who was pumping in and out of her ass with relish, occasionally grunting.

"Aha. Well, Greg is a human, like you. But his cum will mix with mine and the mixture of our cum together will impregnate you." And with that, Jake squeezed the base of his cock and jerked it a few times to cover it with K-Y.

Aleena moaned into her panties as the head of Jake's cock pushed into her dripping pussy just as the head of Greg's cock stretched her anus. The man and alien began to thrust and pull out alternately. Within minutes, Aleena had overcome her fright at being fucked by an alien and had begun her first orgasm. "Yeah, you like that, don't you, slut?" Greg groaned into her ear as he pulled out. She moaned again as her third orgasm began and he picked up his pace as he felt his own climax approaching.

After about two minutes of Greg humping Aleena's ass he felt the pre-cum twitchings in his cock. "Dude," he said to Jake, "Soon." Jake nodded his response and Greg pulled out at the same time as Jake, making Aleena begin a fourth orgasm.

"Stupid human whore," Jake mumbled under his breath. "Gets off on anything."

Greg slammed his cock into Aleena's used cunt and began to pound in and out of her, eliciting little squeaks from her on the out. In about a minute, Greg pushed way into Aleena's cunt moaning and shot his wad deep inside her. Of course, horny little Aleena found this incredibly sexy and began to orgasm again.

Greg pulled out while Aleena was still entrenched in her orgasm and sat down in a chair while his semi-soft cock hardened for another round. "Alright, bitch," Jake said. "I'm gonna morph my cock back into it's original shape." And with that, his slender penis enlarged into a four inch wide, foot long blue monstrosity. The strangest thing was that it was exactly like the old cock in shape.

Jake aimed his cock at Aleena's cum-covered pussy and pushed in. Aleena squealed her delight at being stretched so far by her alien boyfriend's cock. Jake slowly drew out, heavily lubricated by all the fluids in Aleena's cunt. Suddenly, he could no longer control himself, and began to pump very fast in and out of Aleena. She came to her senses just as quickly and stared in growing horror at Jake's rapturous face.

Before she could do anything, though, Jake's cock grew another two inches in width and she felt his really hot cum spurt up into her. His massive cock served as a plug for all the fluids gathered in Aleena, which must've amounted to at least a gallon in her mind.

As Jake began to pull out, which Aleena's dull mind registered correctly as dangerous because of how wedged his cock was in her, the cock was left behind! All she could see from around her huge tits was the abruptly broken off blue end. Almost immediately, Aleena felt something growing inside her. It began as a pleasant tingling and grew to a slightly painful ecstasy. Of course, Aleena orgasmed again.

She looked down and saw that she'd grown a lot bigger around the middle. But she felt no heavier or even that she was being stretched in an altogether odd manner. She stared at her stomach, which had already covered the stub of blue dick not stuffed inside her, and was rapidly pressing her breasts higher.

zephrbabe
zephrbabe
36 Followers