Alene Raven's New Life Ch. 21

Story Info
The girls get some answers before the fun starts.
3.2k words
4.67
7k
6
0

Part 22 of the 36 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
266 Followers

"I'm in so much trouble" Alene said to herself as Elpis giggled.

"OMG, I know you!" Nadia yelled, "the witch from the shop." Angie and Nicky were as lost as two little lambs.

"You did nothing wrong Alene," Elpis Said, "it's actually the other way around."

"OK," Angie regained her composure, "I really don't know what's going on," Nicky nodded in agreement and added, "Alene, could you please explain?"

"This is Elpis," she said, "she is the witch who gave me the magic book..."

"I did," Elpis interrupted Alene, "Let's make this easier," she said as she approached Angie and Nicky and place her index fingers on their foreheads. For a moment their eyes rolled back.

"Wow, I understand," Both girls said in the same time.

"Now you Nadia." Elpis said and did the same to her, "now let's sit for a talk."

Elpis didn't seem to care for the fact the girls were naked. She walked to the kitchen and sat on one of the chairs, the girls followed her and sat as well.

"Overall, you did well Alene," Elpis started.

Alene lifted an eyebrow, "You don't know about Paula, do you?" she said in a sarcastic voice.

"Of course, I know about her," Elpis said, "you handled her very well."

"Are we talking about the same Paula?" Nadia interrupted.

"Paula Ashtoreth, CEO of Tobbuc Inc." Elpis said, "now resting in her house with over four hundred Gallons of your cum still in her womb."

"My god," Angie marveled, "how does she know that?"

"I'm a witch, guardian" Elpis said, talking to Angie.

"My name is Angie," she corrected her.

"I know guardian," Elpis dismissed Angie and turned to Alene, "So I see you started collecting your guardians Alene."

Alene didn't really understand what Elpis meant, "Guardian?"

Elpis looked with compassion at Alene, "I never explained, we didn't have time. I'm sorry, we'll fix it."

"I would love that," Alene answered.

"You know the word guardian, right?" Elpis started and Alene nodded yes, "the girls around this table are your guardians. They are here to protect you."

"We are?" Nadia, Angie and Nicky said at the same time.

"Correct, Alene's safety is your goal. If it isn't, you can leave this table and walk away now," Elpis declared and waited for the girls' response, none walked away. "See? You are incapable of leaving her, you want to keep her safe."

"You gave me half a year to rest," Elpis continued, "thank you, Alene."

"But what about Paula? It was a mess," Alene demanded.

"What about her?" Elpis shot back.

"She discovered us and blackmailed us, I had to use magic on her irresponsibly!" Alene stood her ground.

"She blackmailed Angie long before you came, she was a sick person before you met her," Elpis crushed Alene's claims, "and you used magic to give her what she deserved, you even saved her life by casting a spell to let her survive your cum, the same way you did with all your girls. You also learned how to preform spells without the incantation."

"OK... I did?" Alene said in shock.

"Didn't you notice? I left you with 15 inches, you are now far from that, and you cum much more, did you cast a spell for that?" Elpis asked.

"My god Alene, she's right," Nadia admitted. Alene couldn't ignore the facts, she didn't need spells anymore.

"Now focus," Elpis continued, "You have five guardians, each one has her own uniqueness. You haven't found all of them, only four. But time will bring the last one to you."

"Huge breasts are my uniqueness," Angie exclaimed, Elpis nodded no, causing Angie's eyes to widen with shock.

"I can't tell you who's who, time will teach you that," Elpis explained.

"You said I met 4, but the girls are 3. What did you mean?" Alene inquired.

"Jen is the missing one, she walked away from her duty." Elpis said, "She will confront you soon and I have an advice to give you."

"I'd love advice after I heard her size from Nicky." Alene half begged.

"Look at your other guardians Alene," Elpis instructed, "why are they all here? What do they have in common?"

"They are all beautiful amazing ladies," Alene stated the obvious.

"I can't argue with facts," Elpis said to herself, "but they are also all here at their own accord, you didn't make them come here in any way, they made the choices in their lives."

"I... I made Jen come here with a spell..." Alene murmured to herself.

"More than that, you grunted her wish, but did you notice what spell you cast that day?"

"It was: 'Da Jen gallus gallinaceous meus!' I remember very well," Alene recalled.

"Please bring the book," Elpis requested and Alene did as asked. She opened the book on the kitchen counter flipping to the right page, the girls noticed Alene's face turning white.

"What's wrong Alene," Angie wondered.

"I never read it," Alene stuttered, "the spell gave her more than just a cock..."

"You gave her a cock that knows no satisfaction, she will always crave sex," Elpis explained.

"That is why she raped me like that?" Nicky wondered.

"And why she slept with Paula's husband, turning Paula against us." Nadia added to what Nicky said.

"Jen suffers from all this... I did this," Alene said to herself, then she looked at Elpis, "can I fix this?" Elpis nodded yes, "but I can't tell you how Alene, you'll have to figure it on your own."

"Ladies, I will soon have to go again, I have one last thing to tell you." Elpis declared, the girls' focus on her, "soon another guardian will come to you, she will need your help fitting in here, I hope you find a place in your heart to accept her."

"We will try," they all said in the same time.

"Goodbye, I'm proud of you all." Elpis smiled and faded away, leaving the girls in a silent room to ponder what happened.

"I don't know what's stopping me but Elpis is right, I can't even think about leaving." Angie broke the silence.

"It's unconceivable," Nicky said.

"I'm sorry for putting you girls in this position," Alene apologized.

"Don't be Alene," Nadia spoke with passion in her eyes, "we are here at our own accord, we chose to be with you because we all love you." Both Nicky and Angie nodded in agreement.

"But Nicky, you only met me two days ago," Alene tried to contradict Nicky.

"Yes, and in those two days you helped start my recovery from Jen, gave me the best sex of my life, a place to call home," Nicky said gratefully, "and with you I feel safe again." Alene had nothing to say against that, she just set there, taking in the love the girls gave her.

"I'm starving," Angie broke the silence. The girls started cooking and soon they all ate to their heart's content.

"so, what are we doing today?" Nadia asked.

"I'm basically free," Angie said, "our boss is busy today and won't need us." She winked at Alene.

"I don't have a job," Nadia said and smiled, "so I'm free."

"I can take a sick day," Nicky said faking a cough. Alene laugh hard, Nadia and Angie joined her, Nicky looked offended, "that's not nice of you."

Nadia calmed her down, "darling, didn't you wonder how we can afford this lifestyle with no real jobs? Look at the house you're in."

"You are my guardian Nicky," Alene said in a motherly voice, "you don't have to work, we have money and we can support you."

"Plus, with all the money from Tobbuc Inc. we won't be missing an income any time soon," Angie concluded.

Nicky was clearly amazed by the generosity shown to her, "I can quit my job?" Alene nodded yes. Nicky took her cell and made the call...

"Yes, thank you, good luck in the future." Nicky concluded and a smile settled on her face "Guess what," she teased the girls, "I have an eternity off."

"so, what are we going to do today?" Nadia addressed the elephant in the room.

"Sex?" Alene asked jokingly as she moved to the living room and crushed on the couch.

"You won't hear complaints from me," Nadia said as she sat next to her and shared a passionate kiss.

Angie came in front of Alene and wrapped her huge boobs around her cock, "I'm ready to go." She informed Alene. Nadia broke her kiss and protested, "I want to do her first!"

"You can't have her!" Angie yelped and lifted her boobs so they would cover the tip, causing Alene to moan.

"Stop being a baby," Nadia teased her.

"Girls!" Alene raised her voice to quiet them. "Can I have a say in who fucks me first?" she asked.

"Right, Alene decides," Nadia offered, Angie took her breasts off Alene's cock in agreement.

"When two women argue," she recited and turned to look at Nicky, "the third rejoices. Would you like to go first Nicky?"

"Me?" Nicky wondered, "sure, but can I ask for something?" Alene nodded yes as Nicky lifted herself to sit on the kitchen counter and spread her legs, "I want you to go down on me first."

Alene wasted no time. She walked over to Nicky, her cock and balls swinging with each step, splattering drops of precum in her wake. She took a chair in front of Nicky's pink young pussy and she couldn't avoid noticing for the first time how big her clit was. Suddenly an idea jumped to her head.

"You have a huge clit," she motioned.

"True, want a taste?" Nicky teased.

"It's like a small dick, are you trying to compete with me over the girls?" Alene teased.

"Maybe, think you can't keep up?" she teased back.

"We shall see," Alene declared, she placed her hand on Nicky's crouch and focused through Nicky's moans of pleasure. Slowly she lifted her hand to reveal a big cock instead of her clit and below it, her pussy, the girls gasped at the results of the spell.

"Couldn't you make me bigger?" Nicky complained and kissed Alene, her new cock waking up in the process.

"Crybaby," Alene said, "I'll give you first pick just to be fair, who do you want to fuck?"

"Nadia," Nicky said without much thought, "are you game?"

"You're not as big as I'm used to but I'm willing to give you a shot," Nadia said as she walked up to Nicky, kneeled before her and took the cock in her mouth. She sucked and played, dancing with her tongue around the pole as Nicky moaned and groaned, enjoying the new sensation.

Alene walked over to Angie on the sofa, "I guess you are mine," she said as she pushed Angie on her back and spread her lags, revealing a wet pussy eager to stretch for her. She went down on Angie, enjoying the sight of her jiggling boobs as she shook with pleasure.

And so, Alene and Nadia went down on their respective girls, enjoying the taste and marveling in their partner's pleasure. Nadia took Nicky out of her mouth, looking at the huge cock before her, "you aren't my biggest, that is Alene, but you are definitely my second biggest, I want you inside me!" she said as she climbed the counter and opened her pussy for Nicky. To Nicky's amazement even though Nadia had a lot of sex with Alene, her pussy was tiny. She came close and placed her cock before Nadia's lower lips.

Alene noticed Nicky's progress and decided to move on, she took her rock-hard cock and placed it between Angie's boobs. The vixen knew exactly what to do, she placed her hands on both sides of her boobs and squeezed hard, wrapping them around the cock, giving Alene the boob-job she loved so much. Alene pushed her cock into Angie's cleavage and received a pleasant surprise in the form of a blowjob, making her moan.

Nadia's pussy was clearly experienced, she opened up for Nicky with ease, letting her slide in. Nicky was amazed, "no wonder guys love sex so much, this is amazing!" she exclaimed amongst the moans of pleasure that filled the room.

The moans in the room abruptly ended as Alene yelled. she was coming and Angie did her trick again, blocking Alene's cumtube, preventing the cum from leaving her and forcing her to store it for a bigger orgasm later as her balls inflated.

The sight and sensation overwhelming Nicky's mind but she could feel something changing inside her, "s... sss... something's happening," She stuttered between moans.

"What Love?" Nadia asked through her own sexual haze, she didn't want to admit it but Nick was a great lover, she pushed all her buttons.

"I don't... I don't know, I feel great," Nicky exclaimed.

Suddenly Nadia froze, eyes wide open, she could feel Nicky grow a bit bigger, "you're cumming!"

Alene's orgasm ended as she heard Nadia, she and Angie watched, curious to see what Nicky can do. Nicky could feel her new cock flexing, it was the most pleasant thing she ever felt, she could feel the cum travelling up her shaft and leaving her to stay in Nadia's womb. She blasted and blasted, each blast causing the two girls to gasp.

After a few moments Nicky came down and noticed her handy work, Nadia patted a pregnant belly that looked at full term. "WOW," Nicky exclaimed, "it's amazing Alene, thank you."

Alene giggled at Nicky's compliment and then went back to Angie, she effortlessly drove her cock into the girl's womb, making her abdomen budge with the outline of her cock. "Can't lose to such a small dick," she muttered to herself as she started fucking Angie, making her boobs wiggle.

"Nice work girl," Nadia complimented Nicky, "it felt great."

"Thank you, you are amazing, this feels amazing," Nicky said with a smile, "can I please go again?"

"Thought you'd never ask," Nadia started moving her hips, taking the initiative and setting the pace. Before long Nicky came again, she could feel her cock pumping even more cum into Nadia, but this time it was different, this time was bigger. Nadia moaned and yelped in ecstasy as her belly grew and grew to the proportions she was used to when Alene did her. She rested on the counter as the orgasm ended and hugged her massive belly as Nicky tried to catch her breath, "you have a rather alarming competition here," Nadia shouted at Alene.

Alene saw what Nicky did to Nadia and lost her focus, dropping over the edge into an orgasm. The quiet room filled with the noise of liquid pumping. Alene's cock flexed so hard she lifted Angie off the sofa, the vixen rubbing her nipples and crying in ecstasy. This display of sexual prowess made Nadia and Nicky marvel and moan as Alene started filling Angie. In the window of a minute Alene placed so much cum in Angie's womb that her cock could no longer support her as she came to rest on the groaning sofa, filled with cum.

Alene caught her breath and enjoyed the sight of Angie's belly shaking in unison with her breasts as she went on with her own orgasm. In the background she heard moans and groans and turned to compere between Angie's and Naida's bellies, convinced she outdid Nicky's cum output. To her amazement Nadia's belly covered the counter as Nicky spilled more cum into her again, she was clearly much bigger than Angie. The sight turned Alene back on, the pulsation of Angie's love-tunnel as she orgasmed, was all it took to send her into another cum frenzy.

"My god," Nadia muttered, "I'm so full."

"So, no more?" Nicky asked.

"No, I'm done until I drain," Nadia said as Nicky slowly pulled her cock out, letting the cum leave Nadia's pussy.

"You are amazing!" Nadia said as she fell into a deep sleep, recovering from what happened.

Nicky looked around her, Alene just finished pumping Angie with cum to a size similar to Nadia's belly and was catching her breath.

"Nice work," Nicky complimented.

"Thank you," Alene said as she pulled out of Angie and kissed the her on the forehead, "rest love, thank you."

"Looks like a tie," Nicky said.

"Only looks like, I'm up for one more," Alene answered, pointing at her still hard, cum covered cock.

"Great, me too, but we have a problem," Nicky said, "Angie and Nadia are out of the game."

"And?" Alene asked, seeing no problem.

"Who will we fuck?" Nicky wondered.

"We both have lady bits!" Alene explained.

Nicky giggled as she realized what's going to happen, "but wait Alene, one thing first." Alene listened, "can I keep this thing?" she begged.

"If you like it, it's the least I can do for my guardian," Alene approved as Nicky's face smiled so hard Alene feared she might become stuck smiling forever.

"Let the final round begin," Nicky yelled with joy and laid on the floor between the kitchen and the living room, she rested on her side, "lay opposite me Alene," she instructed.

"Like this?" Alene asked mirroring Nicky's pose. "Right, this way we can grow without interrupting each other."

"Now for the tricky part," Nicky said and got to work, "push your cock down," Alene did as asked and lowered her cock towards Nicky who grabbed the head with both hands and placed the cock head before her entrance. "Now, push a bit," Nicky instructed as the cock went into her, making her cry with pleasure.

"My turn," Nicky whispered, pushing her cock down, she could feel Alene's hand grab and guide it to her pussy, with a light shove she was inside Alene. "move towards me," she asked as the girls closed the gap, Alene's cock clearly visible on her Abdomen while she made a small bump in Alene's belly. As the girl's reached each other's wombs it was clear to them both this won't take long, both where orgasming without end, their pussies massaging and caressing the others cock. Alene went over the edge first.

With a mighty roar she unloaded everything she had into a screaming Nicky, exploding her belly to a size matching Nadia's and Angie's, it was enough to send Nicky into her own cum frenzy, she unloaded an equally massive load into Alene, inflating her to similar proportions.

"God, you are amazing Nicky, looks like we have a tie, we're both done," Alene wheezed, clearly done and with empty balls.

Nicky was laughing as she tried to catch her breath, "I'm not done, I have some more."

Alene was shocked as she felt Nicky sending more cum into her, but her shock soon gave way to final orgasm, she lost herself in the pleasure as she fell asleep.

Nicky pumped a few more times as exhaustion took over her body, her cock still filling Alene's womb to double the size it was before. "I think we found my uniqueness," she said with a smile in her face and happiness in her heart as she too fell asleep.

The 4 girls rested, their Pussies flooding the floor with an absurd amount cum as the sun set on another day in the new Life of Alene Raven and her guardians.

neolim
neolim
266 Followers