Alene Raven's New Life Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
neolim
neolim
270 Followers

Angie moaned as her body tensed up, locking her into a pleasant orgasm, she was lost in heaven. Nicky looked up at the goddess before her and saw her tits. The stream of milk was wild, gushing and covering Angie's body before pooling on the bed.

The sight before her made Nicky lose it, she moved forward and shoved her massive cock into Angie's pulsating womb, the orgasming girl hardly noticed the foot and a half of cock sliding into her. Nicky took one boob in her mouth and directed the other to Angie's mouth, both girls sucked with all they had but still milk kept coming.

Before too long Nicky felt an orgasm starting deep inside her, her blissful cry was muffled by the milk in her mouth, as she pumped gallons into Angie's womb. To both girl's amazement this starts a magical loop, the girls fueling each other's lust, for a very long time Nicky kept cumming and filling Angie while drinking her delicious milk that still left her breasts. Before Nicky and Angie fell asleep they felt Nicky's cum escaping Angie's overfilled womb, it felt like a never-ending stream, the more Nicky pumped the more escaped.

===Alene & Nadia===

Alene approached the wall where her cum splashed and inspected the hole, she was amazed at the power of her orgasm. The room next to them took most of the cum, the windows shattered and allowed the excess cum out. "And you wanted me to cum on your face!" Alene yelled at Nadia. Nadia didn't reply, as Alene turned she saw Nadia laying on her back on top their bed, her legs wide open, exposing her dripping pussy. The room was still full of cum and the bed was still about an inch below the cum level. "NOW!" was all Nadia could say before a sexual frenzy took over her after the sexual display Alene gave her.

Alene Got on top of Nadia and slid her cock into Nadia's eager slit, filling her to the brim and revealing her cock's outline on her belly. Nadia didn't care, she was in heaven. Alene fucked her, moving in and out of her starched pussy, when suddenly she stopped.

"Nadia, your changing me cock inside your pussy!" Alene yelled in shock as her cock became shorted but thicker, starching Nadia's pussy to unrecognizable sizes.

Alene resumed her fucking, her motion creating waves across the pool of cum. The sensation was amazing and before too long Alene was Cumming, in mere moments Nadia grew to the size Paula was when Alene fucked her, the bed cracked and came crushing to the ground as huge amounts of cum traveled from Alene's baby making factory to Nadia's waiting womb. Both Nadia and Alene Fell asleep, exhausted, as Alene kept pouring her love into Nadia.

neolim
neolim
270 Followers
12