Alex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After some very neat and deliberately methodical licks, Alex finally fulfilled what I had been longing for and lapped my wetness from my vagina's opening. My breathing had become short, sharp intakes of air. He swirled his tongue about in my opening and pushed it in- in small gentle movements until he had as much of his tongue in as possible. I was on the verge of cumming by this point and writhing about all over the bed. My hips were raising themselves off of the bed and I pushed myself with considerable force on to his tongue. He deliciously responded by darting his tongue in and out of me, my lips feeling the friction caused by it. I moved my body in unison with his tongue and bit down on my bottom lip. The pleasure was building and becoming overwhelming. My body was glistening and slick from what he was doing to me. The familiar feeling of the bout of pure ecstasy took its toll. I broke free of my constraints and pushed his head down. His tongue erratically teased me. My thighs tensed up, my clit throbbed and convulsed. I was silent.

The End

By the way, 'I was silent' is in reference to me going silent when I have an orgasm- he didn't murder me or anything, well obviously!!! If you have any comments- negative, positive or just general offers of a Booker/ Pulitzer prize, I would love to hear from you.

12