Alex

Story Info
Girlfriend guilts Alex into her clothes.
3.6k words
4.07
156.2k
61
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cell phone vibrated when I had just sat down to wAtch a bit of porn. It said Amy was calling.

"Hello?"

"Hi Alex what are you up to?" she said in her sing song voice.

"Not much," I said quickly closing my porno.

"I was wondering if you wanted to come over?" she asked, knowing I would say yes. We had dated for about 2 months and at 18, that was pretty good.

"I'll be right over," I said walking down the stairs to get my shoes on. I decided on walking the 10 minutes instead of borrowing the family car. My parents were gone for the weekend and most of the week on a buisness trip to Iowa, so I had no problems going.

When I finally finished the walk over to amy's house, I was sweating like crazy. Living in Florida during summer did have it's draw backs. I knocked on ally's double door entrance. Amy open the door with a smile.

"Hi Alex!" she said happily, giving me a big hug.

"Hi Amy, good to see you to," I said looking at her stunning body. Even though she was dressed casually, she stilllooked stunning. Pink short shorts with a skin tight tank top showed off the best of her.

We small talked for a bit in her room. She had her AC cranked full and even then her small mansion was still warm but still refreshing.

"Want to go swimming? I'm dying of this heat," she said motioning to their private fenced in pool.

"I don't know, I said, "I don't have a bathing suit or anything."

"Oh," she said, looking disappointed.

"I would have to walk all the way back and..." I started.

"Oh why not," I said giving in to her.

A smile flashed on her face.

"You can borrow something from me. Come on," she said, leading the way to her pool.

When we got out to her pool, she directed me to one of her pool houses. It's interior walls were painted pink so I guessed it must have been the girls spool house.

"Lets see what I have," she said, swinging open the cabnit door. I was stunned to see rows and rows of bikinis and one pieces all neatly folded. Pinks, purples, yellows, and light blues all neatly sorted. Some had hearts, some had kisses, and others had polka dots.

"Ummm, these are girl suits," I stammered, not knowing how to react.

"Of course silly. My daddy locked the cabnit when he went with my mom on an anniversary party to hawii. It's all week too. It's all I can get, besides it will just be you and me," she said, winking to me at the last part.

"I don't know I," still unsure of wether or not to do it.

"Come on please!!! Do it for me!" she said, giving me a begging look.

"Alright, let's choose something decent," I said, giving in once again to my girlfriend.

"Thank you," she said, hugging me tightly, her boobs mashing up against my chest.

Amy turned back to the cabnit and started to rummage through it. She pulled a couple of them out, held them up to me, turned around and kept rummaging throught the closet. This went on for about 5 minutes till she turned around.

"I have three choices," she said, holding up three bathing suits.

One was a one piece yellow with the words slut written up each side of it. The second one was a baby blue one piece that had the stomach removed and the butt of it as a small thread. The third one was a pink two piece that was covered in purple hearts.

"Ummm is their anything else you got?" I asked, nervous of her choices.

"Sorry, this is all I have that fit you," she said, giggleing a tad, "I have an idea! Why don't you try them all on!"

"Um well, sure I guess," I said letting in once again to my beautiful girl.

"Yes," she exclaimed happily, "here, try on the yellow one first!"

She tossed me the yellow one and left me in her pink bath house. I looked at the one piece she had thrown to me. I quickly stripped and started to pull the one piece up. The smoothe fabric sliding up my leg slowly caused my penis to start to swell. I managed to tuck my penis between my legs and pull the bathing suit over it before it became completely erect. I slowly slipped the rest of the bathing suit over my head. I realized then that it only hung over one shoulder leaving my right shoulder exposed. I also found out that the chest on the bathing suit was padded, making it appear I had small boobs!

"Oh my god you look great," Amy said, letting herself in, really shows off your masculinity."

"Ha ha, real funny. Let me try on the other ones," I said, wanting to get out of the overly sensual bathing suit.

Ally left and let me get out of the one piece. I quickly tossed it away and looked at the final two. I decided to try on the other one piece. I started to pull it up when I realized I had a problem on my hands. My erect penis was stopping the bathing suit from coming up. I tucked my penis between my legs again and slipped through the rest of the bathing suit. When I looked in the mirror, you could see my entire mid-section was exposed. Turning around I could also see the small of my back was exposed and my but clearly was showing. From the back, it looked like I was in panties and a bra!

"I don't think that's your color," Amy said, once again coming in uninvited, "and that style isn't really yours."

"Yeah, just let me try on the last one," I said impatiently, wanting to get out of the ridiculous out fit.

Once again, I stripped out of the bathing suit and picked up the pink bikini. I slowly stepped into the pink bikini bottom, making sure to tuck my penis once again. I pulled it up, being sure to tie the sides tight, and pulled it up snug with the bikini starting to ride up my crack. I then reached for the bikini top and held it up to my chest. I struggled to get the straps done and when I couldn't, I called for Amy.

"Amy! I need some help!" I said

Ally walked in with a smile on her face.

"Lets see what I can do for you," she said, expertly grabbing the string and tying the bikini top tight.

Once again, the upper bikini was padded at the top, giving the impression I had small boobs.

"This is your look!" Amy said, running her hands all over my body.

"All right," I said, "but you can't tell anyone!"

"All right all right," she agreed, "now let's go swimming!"

She grabbed my guy clothes and tossed my guy clothes out side, forcing me to run and get them. Amy then closed the door to change. For a second I just stood there. The heat was unbearable as I waited for ally to come out, but I felt less hot then before as I was now next to nude. I waited a few minutes till Amy came out. I was stunned she was wearing a neon pink bikini that identical to mine. Except that the front of her bikini didn't have a bulge and her bikini top was

"Lets go swiming babe," she said as she dove into the pool, giving me a great view of her ass.

Swimming in my bikini was quite erotic. The fabris sliding on my penis kept me erect the entire time. And when the padded to part got wet, it felt like real boobs hanging from my chest. We talked and splashed each other for about an hour or two when we decided to get out. She climmed up the ladder to get out, once again giving me a great view of her toned butt. She quickly came back with two big pink fluffy towels.

"Here dry off with this," she said tossing me one of the towels.

I quickly started to pat myself down, being sure to squeeze my "breast" to get the water out of it. Amy strode out of the poll house and left the door open for me to use. I quickly dashed in, excited to get out of my ridiculous bathing suit. I quickly stripped out of my pink nightmare and patted dry my under areas. I went to grabbed my clothes when I realized I had left them by the pool.

"Hey Amy can you get my clothes?" I asked, wishing to avoid an unwanted and akward situation.

" Oh um.... There may be a problem," she said.

When I looked out, I saw her holding my clothes. They were sopping wet. While splashing each other, I must have accidentaly gotten my clothes wet.

"Damn it," I swore, thinking of options.

"You could borrow some from me," she said innocently enough and batting her eyes.

"I don't know," I said, feeling akward.

"You already wore a pink two piece bathing suit, so why not just borrow some shorts and a shirt?" she asked reasoning playfully.

"Um alright," I said, realizing I had no other options.

So with her pink towel around my waist, we walked slowly through her house till we got to her bedroom. I was immediatly over come by the pink walls and heavy perfumes that filled the air. Amy's room was kept pretty nice, but some of her more personal items were skewern across the floor.

"This way," leading me to a walk in closet.

I was not suprised to see shirt, jeans, tank tops, dresses, skirts, and short shorts all neatly hung on hangers. Amy quickly opened a draw and pulled out a pink pair of panties for me.

"Slip into these," she said, now rummaging through her clothes again.

"But their pink and well their panties," I said holding them out in front of me.

"Come on,"she said, "you already wore a bikini, come on it will be funny. Besides, you don't have anything else to wear."

I couldn't argue with that. All I had was a sopping pile of clothes.

"Alright," I said, tentively stepping into my new pink panties.

Which was hard considering I was still holding my towel up to cover myself. Then without warning, Amy turned whipped off my pink towel from my waist. I was now standing butt naked with a pair of her pink panties half way up my hairless legs. Now would be a good time to mention I shave everything below my neck. Swimmer. Helps alot.

"Thats hot," Amy said, giggling to herself.

"Thanks," I said.

I returned to sliding the pink panties up my legs and tucking myself between my legs. It immediately began to swell, but it was held down my panties. Amy, who saw my obvious arousal, chuckled to herself.

"Somebody likes this," she said.

"With you, anything is fun," I say, laying on the Alex charm.

I was rewarded with another boob smashing hug. Grinning to myself I stood a little straighter.

"So what do you have for me? " I said, ready to get some sort of cover on.

"This," she said holding up a black bra.

"What?" I said, wondering why she would even ask me to wear it.

"If your going to wear those panties, you have to wear a bra," she said plainly.

"Alright, but you have to help me and this is only between us," I said, thinking putting a bra on would be nothing compared to the bikini.

"Thanks," she squealed, giving me another great hug, "and let's get this on you."

I turned around and let her slide the silky smooth bra over my arms. I then heard a click as she tightened it to my back. I was over come by how heavy the bra was. It was obviously padded because now I had, once again, boobs. But these were a bit bigger then the others. Right around Amy's cantalope size boobs. I was also suprised by the tightness that the bra had, hugging my body tightly.

"Ok, so what about pants?" I said, despretely hoping she had big enough pants for me, which I doubted considering it was summer in Florida and I was a good 6 inches taller then her.

"Sorry but all I have that could fit you are these," she said holding up a denim mini skirt and a pink short short with the word slut on the butt.

"The short shorts," I said, the lesser of two evils.

She tossed me the pink shorts and turned around to put away the skirt. I quickly stepped into the shorts and pulled them up. It was a tight squeeze and eventually I was able to get the short shorts up to my waist, but they barely came down half way to my knees.

"Ready for the shirt," I said, wanting something to cover my bra and "boobs".

"All I got,"Amy said, tossing me a pink spaghetti strap tank top.

I decided to not ask for something else because this wasn't to bad to wear. Until I put it on. It was tight. My "boobs were even better defined bt this shirt. My bra strap layed next to my spaghetti straps and it barely covered my midsection. When I looked in the mirror, from the neck down I was a girl.

"You look great babe," she said, giving me a quick kiss on the lips.

"Thanks," I said, still looking at my reflection.

Amy walked back into her main room and sat down to do her make up. I watched her while she was working, reapplying her washed off make up.

"Want some?" she asked, motioning to her make up.

"Im good," I said.

"Come let's do it!"

Um, alright," I said, giving in to her again.

I sat down next to her and she started. First she rubbed a creme that evened out the color of my face and hid my imperfections. Then she grabbed something and before I knew it, she was plucking my eye brows. Not complaining, she moved on. Then she applied something liquid below my eyes that was black. Then she grabbed a little brush and coated my eyelids in a light pink. Then she added something else to my eye lashes, making them thicker and darker. And after that she applied some pinkish red lip gloss to my lips.

"You look great," she said, pleased with her handy work.

"I got it from the best," I said, once again laying on the Alex charm.

I was rewarded this time with a kiss on the cheek.

"So what are we going to do know?" I asked, starting to feel comfortable in my new outfit.

"Want to watch a movie? We can snuggle up in the theatre," she said.

"Sure," I said, the chance to snuggle with her was something special.

We walked down to her theatre and she threw a movie in to watch. It was the house bunny and we snuggled the entire time. In the darkess of the theatre, it must have looked like two girls snuggling with each other. We kissed for a while, my pink lip gloss was mixing with her red, resulting in a tastey combination. The movie ended and we walked back up to her room. It was around 7 when I walked past the clock in one her kitchens. Around dinner time. And I was hungrey.

"Hey Amy, do you think we could order some food?" I asked, hoping for pizza.

"Sure, order a few pizzas, one sausage for me," she answered from upstairs, rewarding me for going along with her, "Im goining to shower. Be out in a bit."

I called the local pizza place and they said they would have the pizzas out in about twenty minutes. I set the table for the two of us. About twenty minutes later, I heard the door bell ring. Amy was still in the shower. I couldn't answer the door the way I was dressed. The door bell rang again.

"Aren't you going to answer it?" Amy asked, turning off the shower.

"But I'm dressed as a girl," I said back, worried I would have to answer the door.

"Get it," she ordered.

I sighed and opened the door.

"That will be $19.90 before the..." the pizza delivery lady, stopped, seeing I was a guy, "what do we have here?"

"I got my clothes wet," I said, hoping she would leave.

"So your wearing bra and panties?" she said.

"What? Uh, um, how did you know?" I asked feeling more an more uncomfortable.

"Your bra strap is showing and you have a panty line," she said motioning toward my short shorts.

"Who do we have here," Amy said, walking up behind me.

"Amy?" the delivery girl said.

"Jessi?" Amy said shocked.

"Wait. How do you two know each other?" I asked still feeling uncomfortable.

"We met at the beach a few days ago!" Amy exclaimed, giving Jessi a quick embrace.

"Its great to see you," Jessi said, enjoying the current situation.

"Come in, come in," Amy said, motioning us to the kitchen, "I will explain everything when we get there."

We got to the dining room and started eating. Amy quickly filled in Jessi about why I was in her clothes. Both smiled and laughed all through out the conversation. I just sat there quietly looking down. When we were finished eating I took our stuff and threw it away. When I came back, Jessi was complaining about her chipped nails.

"Want a pedicure?" Amy asked, nodding in agreement that her nails looked bad.

"Yeah that would be great," Jessi said, looking excited.

"This way," Amy said, walking toward her room.

I followed Amy behind Jessi toward her room. I didn't have anything else to do so when Jessi plopped down in a chair and Amy went to get her nail stuff, I just sat down on her bed. Amy returned with her nail kit and went to work on Jessi. Amy already had already done her nails done a deep red so whe was good at it. I layed there on the bed being bored when Amy turned to me.

"Bored? Want me to do your nails?" she asked, "It will be a while for her nails to dry."

"Do it " Jessi said, waving her hands for her nails to dry.

"Alright," I said.

I had gone this far, I might as well go all the way. Amy dropped to her knees to start. She picked up a file and started to round off my toe nails. This took a few minutes and when she was done, Jessi's nails were dry. Jessi took the file from Amy when Amy was done, and started on my hands. Amy then took out a deep red nail polish. She slowly started applying the nail polish on all my toe nails, giving them a sexy red color. She give off the nail polish to Jessi who was then done with fileing. Jessi was also an expert nail polish applier, so within three minutes, all my nails were painted a deep red.

"Some one looks sexy," Amy said, running her hands down my hairless legs.

"Now you just need some sexy shoes," Jessi suggested.

"I might have just the thing," Amy said, dissapearing into her closet.

Amy quickly reappeared with what looked like sandals with long silky straps. They looked to be one size fits all and it was. Amy guided my foot into the sandal loop and tied the strings up my leg. The strings were more of a plasticy inside so they stayed laced up my legs. Amy then started to put my other leg into the other sandal. When she was done, my legs half way up to my knees were encased in a strapped erotic feeling sandals.

"Do you want to spend the night?" Amy asked.

"Sure," I said, spending the night with Amy was bound to be fun.

"Ok," Jessi said, "but I might need to borrow some clothes."

"Yeah, sure," Amy said, climbing onto the bed besides me and lieing out on her back.

Jessi hopped onto to the bed on the other side of me. We talked for a bit about girly stuff that I did not really care about but I acted like I did to make Jessi and Amy both happy with me.

"Time for bed," Amy said, pulling off her tight shirt to show her pink bra clad breast.

"Ok," Jessi said, also removing her shirt, displaying a tight green bra.

Amy then removed her shorts, revealing a small pink g-string that disapeared down her ass crack. Jessi then removed her black work pants to reveal small green panties that were a bit more conservative then Amy's. I started to take off my tank top, but Amy stopped me. She took my arms and wrapped them around herself as she got under the sheets. Jessi got behind me, bending her knees and forcing me into a girly position. Me feeling my girlfriends smooth stomach and Jessi's boobs being mashed up against my back. I went to sleep with an erection, while still being held down by my panties, being rubbed against my girls nearly naked ass.