Alex and Ana by the Swimming Pool

Story Info
Alex and Ana are back in part 3 for sexy fun by the pool.
3.2k words
4.41
12.3k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AnaTG
AnaTG
33 Followers

Its late afternoon on your everyday average American south summer weekday. It is still somewhat early for most parents to be home and therefore not many kids were out and about playing. It is at this time of day that finds Alex and Ana sunbathing in the backyard around their swimming pool

They were two gorgeous women in little bikinis that barely contained their very fit bodies under an absolute minimum amount of material. Little known by just about everyone was just how much was hidden beneath Ana's bottom. After today both would have amazing dark tans with lines of perfect sexy contrast where their tiny suits covered their flesh.

Alex and Ana met earlier in the year during Alex's birthday night out with their boyfriend Chad. Unfortunately for Chad he was away on business for the next couple of days. The three of them hit it off amazingly well and have been together since that very first night. They discovered very quickly just how much they complimented each other and ultimately opened each other up to awesome new heights of sexual pleasure and unconditional love.

This afternoon Alex, short for Alexandra, was in a very oral mood. She kept glancing over at Ana with a really hungry look in her eye while her mouth began to water. She very much wanted what an Ana was hiding under her black bottoms covered in pot leaves.

Ana being very intuitively connected to Alex and could sense just how worked up she was getting. Ana started smiling without looking over. Her bottoms also started showing a bulge that genetic girls wouldn't have. Ana knew she was about to get an amazing blow job. She could just sense Alex was in the mood to worship her cock and that Alex would not stop until she swallowed her load.

Ana enjoyed teasing Alex by subtly shifting this way or that. Today required a full adjustment of her package because it was becoming uncomfortably large the way she had it tucked from view. Then she adjusted her whole body on the chair leaving her feet spread to give Alex a very tantalizing view. It was just enough encouragement to stir Alex into action because anything else would have felt cruel to her body.

Alex was also well aware of what Ana was doing. The two of them knew exactly how to play off each other to get the maximum tease. Alex knew that had she been wearing any color other than black she had would have a very obvious wet spot. Though in the privacy of her own back yard she should have worn her suit that is see through when wet. She'd remember for next time. It had become necessary for her to wear darker colors since she met Ana as she has literally dripped down her leg on more than one occasion.

Alex stood up slowly and walked with an exaggerated sway of her hips. It was clear she was on the prowl and Ana was her target. She circled Ana first in one direction then the other. She was taking her in from every angle to decide how best to pounce. She stood above her head with her feet together and knees locked to she bend over at her waist to take a small taste of Ana's neck. The salty sweet taste from sitting in the sun exploded in her mouth.

She leaned farther forward so she could suck on the fleshy part of Ana's breasts which were sticking out past the edges of her bikini top. She pulled Ana's top to the sides and Ana's breasts popped free. Her nipples were already very erect and surprisingly large for a transsexual girl. A gentle moan escaped from Ana's lips as Alex massaged her breasts between her soft fingers. Alex could also see Ana's bikini bottom was getting uncomfortably tight. She would have to fix that in a minute.

First, she wanted those perky nipples in her mouth. She bent deeply at her waist so her own breasts were pressed against Ana's face while she took each of Ana's nipples between her lips. She applied just enough suction to bring them in contact with her tongue and so she could swirl it round and round her nipples till she could taste nothing but sweet Ana.

It would seem Ana wanted more than just a face full of Alex's covered breasts. Just as her first nipple disappeared she pulled on the little bow holding Alex's top in place. Alex's top flew away from reach with a flick of Ana's wrist.

Alex caught by surprise smiled and gave Ana a good bite on the side of her breast. Ana's new ownership marks were as distinct and clear as the gasp that came from Ana's mouth.

"You are now officially mine!" Alex giggled while admiring her handiwork.

Next Alex yelped as she felt a sharp pain in her breast. She stood up quickly rubbing the side of her own breast while Ana looked up at her innocently with her fingertip in her mouth.

"Now we match."

With a devilish grin Alex said, "You are going to pay for that."

"Promise?"

Alex simply smiled in a way that said exactly what she was thinking. This was going to be fun. Then she started her prowl again. She made one full circle and stopped at Ana's bare feet with meticulously painted bright red toe nails.

Alex knelt down on the lounge chair with her hands by Ana's waist. As she looked into Ana's eyes she began to slowly rub Ana's cock through the material of her swimsuit. Ana came to full arousal in seconds. She popped out of the top of her waistband as her bathing suit bottom did not want to contain her any longer.

"Oh Ana what have you there? You look just a little bit excited." Alex said as her hand patted the material and her touch became a barely there stimulation. It was just enough to make Ana's cock twitch uncontrollably a couple times. Alex kept her eyes locked on Ana's and used her middle finger to rub the bottom seam of Ana's cock head.

She looked down at Ana's beautiful cock and her fingers slowly encircled the end of her shaft. Alex just held get there without any movement at all. Thirty seconds went by then a full minute before Ana was uncomfortably over stimulated and she began gyrating her hips. She tried to fuck Alex's hand even just a little bit to relieve the tension that building so incredibly fast.

Ana knew however once Alex was in this kind of mood the best thing to do is just enjoy what she had in mind. She had tried moving things along in the past but every time Alex just made things take even longer. She did have to admit the resulting orgasms were always amazing but the amount of tease and tension it took to get there under Alex's expert hands was enough to drive her to begging before she was ever allowed to cum.

Alex looked down at Ana's now very hard and fully erect cock that she loved so much. She could grab it in both hands and still have a little bit of the tip sticking out. She was also nicely sized in girth. Every time she slid inside Alex she would be stretched to the maximum before it was too much. It was almost like they were specially built for each other. She was actually just a little bigger than Chad.

Then there was just who Ana was. There was something about her energy that complimented Alex's own in a way that she could never have imagined before they meet that first night. Just being in Ana's presence gave Alex such an absolute comfort that she lost every inhibition and insecurity she ever experienced. Note there were very few things they didn't want to explore together. An outsider looking in might describe them as twin flames.

Alex released Ana's cock and reached far up her sides curling her French manicured nails against Ana's skin and pulled them down Ana's ribs and belly. She pressed hard enough to tease and stimulate but not leave any noticeable marks. She hooked the sides of Ana's bottoms and continued trailing her nails down Ana's legs until they slipped from her feet.

Alex stood up and took Ana in. She noticed every detail with a very pleased expression. Ana was laying there with nothing on but her top and that was pushed to the sides of her breasts. Her tightly toned body glistening from sweat in the afternoon sun. Proudly laying up her belly was the beautiful cock that Alex craved so much attached to an even more gorgeous woman.

Unconsciously as Alex was drinking Ana in, one hand went to the breast still tingling from Ana's teeth and the other found its way to her pussy which had completely soaked her bottom through. Ana snapped her out of it when she asked, "Hey if you like what you see..."

Letting the comment trail off was just what Alex needed to spur her out of her daydream. Though Ana knew Alex would probably stretch things out even longer now she didn't care. She wanted Alex's touch and she was getting antsy for it.

Broken out of her momentary trance Alex refocused her gaze on Ana's and got a wicked smile because she had her exactly where she wanted her. The pleading and begging was already being hinted at. She decided to make it worse by showing Ana just how wet she was. She climbed into the lounger straddling Ana placing her hands on Ana's shoulders. She lowered herself down so her lower lips were pressed against Ana's cock. She could feel her bottoms completely wet through and transferring her delicious nectar to Ana's cock. She curled her stomach in and out and she kept rubbing herself along that hard girl cock forcing precum to pour from the tip.

She heard Ana's gentle moans pass between her lips. Time for a new tease Alex thought to herself as she reached down and slipped Ana inside her suit. She was not inside Alex just nestled snuggly between her lips. The effect was immediate as Ana's cock began to twitch in time with her own heartbeat. The head of her cock was moving just enough against Alex's clit to send shivers up her spine.

She leaned down and kissed Ana hard and deeply. She trailed kisses down her chest and stopped to pay some attention to Ana's cute pierced belly button. She didn't spend much more time than running her tongue around it and pushing it all the way down to the bottom. She enjoyed the same salty sweet taste of the rest of Ana's skin.

What Alex rally wanted was now pressed between her breasts as she worked her way down Ana's body. No matter how worked up she was she would maintain her self-control while driving Ana insane. She knew Ana would even things out later but for now...

She started bringing her light kisses further down her belly until get chin brushed against Ana's gooey, wet head. Her mushroom head was a nice dark red from being so hard. She put her hands on Ana's thighs to support her weight while she placed kisses so light they were barely a brushing of her lips down the entire length of her shaft. Each kiss brought an involuntary twitch to Ana's cock.

Finally Alex reached the base and stuck out her tongue. She kept eye contact with Ana as she licked back up to her head while carefully avoiding the precum that had collected. Instead she slipped her fingers under Ana and once again pressed her tongue against the base of Ana's cock. This time she pressed harder so she could get more precum. She repeated twice more so she could get every last drop out to the end.

Ana was laying there biting her lip while Alex worked her magic. She knew just what to do and she was always more sensual with her then she was with Chad. The difference of being with a woman regardless of what was between her legs and the more animalistic nature of being with a man.

Alex sat up and looked down at a very gooey and very worked up Ana. She gave her a very cute little smile and with just the tip of her middle finger she made slow circles spreading the precum evenly over her entire head. She got the gasp she was looking for from the pinpoint over stimulation while adding the secondary tease of her other hand holding Ana like an ice cream cone.

In ice cream cone fashion she bent down and licked every part of her head clean. She glanced up at Ana and saw just how worked up she was getting, it would not be much longer before the whining would come. However today that would not be enough. No, she wanted her to beg. Knowing where she was taking Ana, Alex giggled while she rubbed Ana's cock against her lips. She made sure to scrape the bottom of her nose with each pass.

Then she positioned herself over the top of Ana's cock. She slid her lips down over the head and forced Ana all the down her throat. Alex felt her cock push open and spread her throat wide at a pace faster than her gag reflexes could adjust. The result was she felt her throat react exactly as she wanted. It produced copious amounts of thick, slimy saliva perfect for stroking.

She came up for air and wrapped her hand all the way around Ana's cock. She began a slow up and down stroke. Feeling every bump and vein that she had memorized the first time they were together. She was particularly fond of her large head and the way it would pop every time it would pass through her fingers or past her lips.

Ana sighed long and deep while Alex was siding her hand up and down. Finally something more than a tease and oh did it feel so good. "Oh fuck Alex!"

"You like that Baby?"

"You know how much I love hearing you gag on me Gorgeous."

"Mmmm you mean like this?"

With that Alex quickly swallowed her cock to the base. Clearly choking and gagging she held herself in place for a full minute. She came up for a couple deep breaths and went down again. Alex's noise was against Ana's belly while she swallowed several times to allow the muscles of her throat to massage Ana's cock.

She pulled herself off as she needed to catch her breath and she automatically reached out to grab Ana's cock. And was covered in throat slime as Alex started stroking. Ana was getting much close to cumming.

Alex was not ready for her to finish yet so she stopped stroking and bit the inside of Ana's thigh. She left a nice red mark with light indentations from her teeth.

"Owww!!" yelped Ana and she sat up quickly out of reflex.

Ales just giggled because she knew she just reset Ana's orgasm but left her in a heightened state of arousal. She also knew the whining would start now. She had her half way to begging.

"Alex come on! Why can't I cum yet? You are driving me nuts. Please?" Ana complained like a little girl.

"When was the last time I did that? You know how much I love the extra-large load I am going to force out of you in the next little while. So lay back down, be quiet, and let me have my fun."

Ana just grumbled and laid back down. She already knew from experience that the more she whined and complained the longer Alex would take. Yeah it could be frustrating but the finish was always worth it. However today she wasn't sure how much patience she would ultimately have for her teasing.

Alex went back to playing with Ana as though nothing had occurred. Stroking her and licking her. She sucked on her balls and made sure she didn't miss a single spot that might bring her tension level up. She carefully watched Ana's face and listened to her little moans. She thought she could get away with denying her once more before she got really upset. That only happened once before and fuck was it worth it but she couldn't walk for straight for two days afterward. She wasn't sure if she was ready for that again.

She looked up at Ana she decided she wanted to change up her intended finish. She got up on her knees she and back over Ana's cock. She pulled her swimsuit bottom to the side. She was super worked up herself and despite wanting to suck Ana off, she wanted Ana inside of her more.

She reached down between her legs and guided Ana to her warm, tight, dripping, wet pussy. She rubbed Ana's head back and forth a few times before finally lowering herself down. Ana's head slowly pushed deeper and deeper without any resistance. Alex was so worked up she was running juices down Ana before she was fully inside. Fuck she stretched her out and as she dropped all the way down wiggling at the bottom to get the maximum penetration.

Ana moaned with the unexpected penetration. She was sure Alex was in a totally oral mood today. This was a wonderful change of energy because Alex's body would now start betraying her as she craved the orgasm more and more. Ana reached out with her hands under Alex's arms and hooking her shoulders, she held Alex down hard on her cock and pulled her face down so she could taste her lips. Alex didn't resist and Ana knew the tables had turned. Unfortunately she also knew Alex had her dangerously close to finishing before she hopped on.

Whatever Ana was going to do it would have to be fast and hard. She kissed Alex hard as she let her hands drop down her sides and grabbed her ass. She pulled Alex up just enough and started pounding her hard with her balls slapping loudly against Alex's ass.

"Fuck!!" Alex screamed way too loud for their back yard at this time of the day. The orgasm was building rapidly. Much faster than she was prepared for. She was losing all control of her body as her pussy was fucked hard but his gorgeous blond girl underneath her.

In less than a minute Alex felt the orgasm rip through her at lightning speed. Half a second later she also felt her pussy start gushing huge amounts of cum spraying Ana completely to her chin. The automatic clenching of her pussy so tightly was more than Ana could handle. She could not hold out any longer and so she pulled Alex down hard and penetrated her deeply. In her sexiest girly moan she began spasming in her balls and pumping her girl cum into Alex. This forced another loud scream from deep within. Thankfully all her neighbors were still at work.

Totally spent Alex laid herself down on Ana getting comfortable. Ana remained inside her until she softened enough to fall out on her own. By that point both girls were sound asleep in each other's arms. They would wake up an hour later with Alex still dripping cum.

AnaTG
AnaTG
33 Followers