Alex and Damien

Story Info
A vampire and a witch make love.
3.9k words
4.54
34.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***This story usesthe same characters asAna's Induction but it is not necessary to read one to get the other (though by all means, give the other a look)***

He pushed her up against the wall roughly, his mouth covering hers as if to consume her. She moaned and pulled him against her more tightly as his lips ran down her neck, lingering over the pounding artery beneath her flushed skin, but moving quickly away. He bent to pull the tight tee over her head, popping open the lacy bra as if it were so much tissue. His mouth locked over one hard, deeply pink nipple as he kneaded the other. She felt his sharp teeth faintly graze her, but only briefly before he seemed to pull himself away with an effort and move his lips back up to her mouth.

"Why don't you?" she murmured, kissing his cheek as he sucked at the skin of her throat. "Why do you never drink from me? You know I want you to..."

He didn't respond for a moment, pulling his lips away from her flesh and resting his forehead against the base of her throat.

"I'm afraid," he whispered, almost too quietly for her to hear, his breath sending a little shiver across her chest.

"Afraid of what?"

"Afraid of what might happen... I fear for you... and for me," he said, looking up into her eyes. "I'm scared that, if I taste your blood again, I'll want it all. I want you so badly that I'm afraid the spirit inside me will take you... it wanted you from the first taste... and it's not time for that yet..."

He sighed and wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her and lifting her away from the wall, carrying her towards the bedroom. She looked down at him, her dark eyes unreadable, but he could sense the flood of emotion behind them. The sound of the blood thundering through her veins was intoxicating, and he had to close his eyes for a moment, taking a deep breath as he set her down on her feet. He knelt to slide her remaining clothes off, knowing her eyes still looked into his heart. She waited for him to stand and she slid her hands under his shirt, letting them heat the cool skin of his chest for a moment before pushing it over his head and letting it drop to the marble floor. His eyes flared dangerously, full of repressed passion, terrible lust held in check for weeks.

"I trust you," she whispered, pressing her hot lips to his chest. He could smell her clean, fragrant hair, the heat of her skin, the rising scent of passion. He closed his eyes, feeling the desire for her peak in him, he ran his tongue over his upper fangs, letting them make a tiny slash across it. His mouth heated by his own blood, he bent to kiss her again, feeling her body react to the fire and the power. She took in her breath sharply, pressing her naked breasts against his chest, letting her head fall back, neck exposed to him. He couldn't control himself any longer and bent his lips to her throat, gently holding the back of her head with one hand and pulling her tight to him with the other.

"Do it," she whispered as he opened his mouth. She hissed in combined pain and pleasure when he sank in his fangs and began to pull on her pulse hard . His moan, smothered against her skin, sounded almost anguished as her blood filled him and the immensity of her power and of her being hit him. He barely felt the fingers she tangled in his hair, pressing his head more tightly to her neck, her breath coming in short gasps, in ecstasy beyond sound. He drank deeply, knowing their minds had merged in an irreversible way, an unbreakable bond forged.

He could feel her body weakening in his arms, though, and he knew he'd probably already taken too much. With an effort he'd never known before, he pulled his fangs out of her throat and pushed her head into his chest. His head pounded with her power, the Spirit inside him surged almost painfully with dark energy. She kissed him softly, her eyes drowsy, quite sure that she'd fall over if he were to release her. She waited while he calmed the spirit within, which writhed still.

Would you have let me kill you? His words entered her mind with shocking clarity. When she looked up at him, his eyes positively burned with their cobalt fire.

I don't know. She could see the heat spreading throughout him, coloring his cheeks, bringing a rosy blush to his smooth lips. Filled with her blood, he looked young and human. She couldn't resist a smile and pulled his head down so that she could kiss him, loving the warmth that radiated from his skin

I almost lost it....

But you didn't. I'm not afraid of you. I can't seem to get this point across..

I do understand you. I would just like to reiterate that you are in danger when you're around me.

I can take care of myself, big boy. Remember that. She took a step back from him, and though barely able to stay on her feet, sent a wave of power rushing at him that lifted him off his feet and threw him backwards onto the bed, landing amidst the piles of pillows.

"Point taken," he said, sitting up, a slow laugh escaping his lips. She grinned at him and took a wobbly step forward, but failed at walking. He caught her almost before she'd realized she was falling and whisked her back into the mass of warm blankets and pillows. Resting his back against the headboard, he pulled her back to his chest, kissing the top of her head.

"Drink this," he murmured, bending to whisper in her ear, bringing his wrist up to his mouth. "Before you pass out."

She blinked slowly, eyes widening as he bit into his skin and lowered the streaming cut down to her lips. He released a growl of pleasure as she drank from him, her mouth locking to his skin. Her back arched and she laced her fingers with his, holding his hand as she drank from his wrist. As if sensing how much she needed to restore her strength and heal her wounds, she released him after only a moment. The blood raced through her body, and she could feel the cuts in her throat tingling as they closed and disappeared.

With a sigh of contented pleasure, she slid down with him into the pile of pillows, resting her head on his chest, simply listening to the thunder of his heart in his chest for several minutes as he rather idly played with her nipples.

"We're even now, aren't we?" Damien murmured into the near darkness.

"What do you mean?"

"You know what you're doing. I've figured that out by now."

He could feel her smile against his chest, but she said nothing.

"You can control me now as surely as I've ever had any control over you... your blood... it... there's something in you that I can't fathom..."

She sighed and sat up next to him, looking at him intently, eyes glittering with tears.

"I know what I'm doing... but not why... or how..." she whispered, fear in her voice. "What am I, Damien?"

He didn't answer her, pursing his lips.

"I'm not just a witch, am I? No matter how powerful anyone says a witch can be, it's nothing compared to what I'm holding back. I scare myself. Do you know that? I was never like this before. I never had this in me before my family died... I know I didn't..."

He took a deep breath and slowly shook his head. He reached out and touched her cheek and she could feel the Spirit inside him flow over her, searching her.

"I don't know," he said finally. "You're not human anymore, really, but I don't know what else you could be... we've speculated- there are legends, understand, but none of us really knows... some of our earliest stories are filled with talk of other worlds... demons and gods... goddesses..."

She shook her head and several tears trickled down her cheeks. With sudden fury, she was on her feet and lighting a cigarette from the pack on the bedside table. She snatched up her silk robe and slid in over her shoulders, cinching it closed as she angrily crossed the marble floor to the massive windows, her form silhouetted against the moonlight, smoke curling around her.

"I'm not a goddess..." she hissed. "How could I be a demon? You don'tbecome a demon, do you?"

He appeared silently beside her, his cobalt eyes glowing fiercely, fangs glinting in the light.

"What do you think I am?"

"But you... that's different..." she muttered, turning away from him. "You underwent a transformation... allowed a Spirit to enter your body. It's not conscious... it doesn't possess you. You and the Spirit sustain each other. I'm not possessed, and I certainly was born human."

"Didn't you invite a Spirit within yourself too?"

She spun around to face him, mouth open to counter, but froze, eyes widening.

"I did..." she whispered slowly.

He just looked down at her, waiting, unwilling to disrupt her thoughts.

She paced a little, her breasts jiggling slightly under the black silk. He tore his eyes away as she continued.

"The night they died, when I found out. I sent out a call to whatever dark force would listen... called upon the darkness with everything I had in me... and then I passed out... when I woke up I accidentally busted a stubborn window when it wouldn't open..."

"The surges of temper, rushes of power, headaches... they started then as well, didn't they?"

She nodded, eyes still wide.

"Denarus suggested this in Council, and it looks like he's right... you were never a witch exactly. You're what we call an Elemental, which is unimaginably rare. You can't do Magic per se, your power lies in an understanding of and a connection to, conscious or not, the fundamental workings of Nature. You may not know how you can produce a blizzard with only a thought and an exertion of power, but you can, because you can manipulate natural forces... when you learned of your family's... fate... you called out on every plane of existence... our mystics in X'iang Xi were nearly killed when the wave of anger and grief hit them... do you recall getting an answer to your summons?"

She closed her eyes, pressing her palms over them tightly, the forgotten cigarette still held between her fingers. She leaned back as if settling onto a couch and crossed her ankles, resting her elbows on her knees.

"I don't know..."she murmured, her voice dead calm suddenly. "It... I was kneeling on my bed, crying furiously, just screaming at nothing... or I thought nothing...then I felt a horrible burst of pain... and I was out cold. When I woke up it was nearly a full day later...I couldn't really remember anything... but I felt strange... things were different..."

She pulled back her hands and opened her eyes, seeming mildly surprised to find herself floating three feet from the floor, but she focused on his eyes.

"But I've never been possessed, that I'm certain of. I'm alone in my body and my head..."

"A primal spirit then," Damien murmured. "Like the Vampyr. You opened up to it, and you were a strong enough vessel to contain it..."

"What else... what are you thinking but not saying?"

"This presents an entirely new set of problems."

"Such as..."

"If I am powerful enough to turn you, if I can take the full force of your power without it killing me... you may never be able to turn anyone yourself without killing them or at the very least, destroying their sanity..."

She dropped to her feet without a sound, her face crestfallen, the cigarette vanishing in a flash of fire. He caught her in his arms, kissing her softly.

"I... what do I do? I can't let you try to turn me!"

"We'll figure something out, I promise you, love."

"But you can weaken me, we know that..."

"Yes, I can... your blood makes me... I can feel the energy in it... I'm lost for a few seconds. I thought it was just lust... but..."

"Then try it again, and let me consciously send power your way. Try to drain me, I won't let you kill me, I promise. Let's see what happens if we do it as if you're really going to Turn me."

He just looked at her, then shook his head and stepped back from her.

"I trust your control, but once I get a true taste of that power... once the Spirit knows what it could have... it may not let me stop... it'll want everything you have to offer to be its own. I may end up killing you."

"Then I die happy with you."

He sighed raggedly and came forward slowly, staggering slightly when she let loose a surge of energy through the newly forged link. His eyes flamed blood red, fangs bared as he caught her in his arms roughly. She didn't let up when he sank his teeth into her neck, but continued to pour as much power into him as she could. He could feel the Spirit in him swell, feel every pore of his body pulse with power. He pulled harder on her pulse, trying to drain her. She didn't weaken easily this time, pushing her reserves into him, producing energy from that unknown source and sending it flooding into him. He felt something within him snap, and he was suddenly not fully inside his own mind. He could still feel his physical body, his arms tightly wrapped around her, dangerously close to crushing her, feeling her gasps of pleasure and pain. He was somewhere else though, bursts of light pulsing around him in the blackness, an energy radiating from all around that threatened to engulf him. Somewhere in the blackness he could feel a darkness stirring, take notice of him. He had the distinct impression that something alien, some part of her he instinctively backed away from was awakening. An arc of light shot forward in the blackness and he could sense the malevolent Spirit back down. He closed his eyes and heard her voice in the void.

Damien... Damien... come back to me...

He shook himself mentally and forced himself to awaken, following her voice out of the void. His eyes snapped open and he abruptly forced her away, stumbling backwards, hand over his eyes, which felt as if they were glowing with the fire of the sun. The Spirit roared inside him, threatening for the first time in six thousand years to take his self control completely. He froze, breathing deeply, trying desperately to regain himself.

He knew she'd sunk to her knees on the floor, hand to her throat, fighting unconsciousness. She hadn't let him kill her, but she hadn't left much room for error. He could still sense the energy pouring from her, tapering slightly as she apparently fought to contain it.

It was several minutes before he felt confident enough to open his eyes and look down at her. Blood stained her hand and had spilled down her chest, covering her left breast visible under the now open robe. The dark energy she was channeling had transformed her physically. Her skin was snow white scrolling ink lines running around her temples and all over her body, her hair now jet black, eyes an eerie solid jet black. She held up her hand before he could rush forward to her aid, counting down three fingers, two, one.

Again

Alexandra, no.

Again

The scent of the blood flooded his brain and he knelt in front of her, taking her in his arms again, muttering a prayer in Vampyr before sinking his teeth into the bleeding wounds once more. She hissed and sent her strength rushing into him with renewed vigor. He felt the darkness in him crest and knew he could take no more.

"Enough," he nearly shouted, voice rough, echoing off the hard floors. He panted heavily, kissing her hair, her face, the still bleeding wounds. The desire to Turn her was almost more than he could bear. She was struggling to breathe herself, but weakly held his wrist when he started to bring it to his mouth.

No. It'll Turn me. Even a little would be enough.

But, you're-

-Recovering. How do you feel? That was as much as I can give without giving it all.

I... I saw... raw power, I think. Crushing energy from everywhere, in nothingness. I saw the other Spirit. It was not happy with me.

She shook her head slightly, hand still over the trickling wounds.

No, it wasn't. It knew you were killing me.

Great. You come with a security system. You're not going to make this easy for me, are you?

Apparently not.

You're going to bleed to death, just let me-

Damien, any touch of your blood...

He sighed, shaking himself.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I'm not... all together... right now."

He took her in his arms and lifted her off the floor, settling back into the bed with her, cradling her softly.

"You're about an inch from death, you know that?"

She just smiled faintly.

"You can't even speak can you?"

"In a minute, I'll be able to" she murmured, her voice quiet as if lost in a breeze. He stroked her black hair, pressing his lips to her freezing white skin. She made a decision, it seemed, and the blood ceased to flow from the wounds in her throat. Continuing to breathe deeply, she blinked her eyes several times, then sighed. He could feel her body strengthen again in his arms. He looked down into her eyes and was relieved to see them flicker and melt back into their normal stunning green. Her hair and skin remained altered by the dark power.

"Welcome back," he whispered, kissing her deeply.

"Thanks," she said with a smile. "That was fun..."

"Yeah...something like that. When do you want to do that again?" he asked sarcastically.

She laughed softly. "Maybe not tonight... but I think it's good for both of us..."

"I do too. You're still going to have to let me heal those wounds once we're out of danger of turning you. Otherwise, I think I may have scarred you."

She glanced down at her bloody chest, raising her hand to run her fingers along the ragged cuts in her throat.

"And you were so gentle before..." she chided jokingly.

"Well, we were just getting to know one another, so..."

She laughed weakly, holding out her arm to inspect her skin.

"What the hell...?"

"Just a guess, but that's probably the physical manifestation of your Spirit. Like in me, only mine presents as fangs and glowing eyes and the like."

"Interesting. Hopefully it will back off when I can calm down enough to regain control over it. This might make my public life a little awkward."

"I like it. You look like you walked right out of Satan's Court.."

She grinned and laughed darkly.

"Anyone else would have been offended, by that comment," he noted, a mock-reproving look on his handsome face.

"But that's why you love me. I've got it in me to be Hellspawn."

"Baby, you have it in you torule Hell, forget about Earth."

She kissed him heatedly, the blackness sliding down over her eyes again.

"And yet, here your are..."

"Yes. I love you..Body and soul"

"Yeah... Thank you."

"My pleasure."

"Mine too."

She broke into genuine laughter, kissing the top of his head as he lapped at her bloody left nipple and tenderly picked her up again, carrying her into the shower with him.

"I've got to get that blood off... it's driving me out of my mind..." he said, closing his eyes on the sudden roil of sapphire flames.

"Can you stand for a second?" he asked her, setting her gingerly on her feet on the black marble floor in the bathroom. "I think so,"she whispered, leaning on the wall behind her as he turned on the water and stripped the ruined silk off of her. He lifted her with him into the streams of hot water, letting it wash the red stains off her body. She was still terribly weak, but also turned on he found out. She kissed him heatedly, then leaned on him for support as he bent between her legs and caressed her thighs, running his tongue into her. Moaning, she bent forward as if she were going to pass out but quickly righted herself, pulling his hair a little as he sucked on her clit. He let one of his sharp teeth graze over the sensitive nub, but only very lightly, wary of bringing blood when he was so close to losing it. Running one hand up her body and resting it on her stomach to hold her up, he gently plunged two fingers of the other deep inside her. Her back arched violently, and she let out a hiss that would have been frightening under any other circumstances. She pulled at his shoulders until he finally stood and lifted her against the marble wall, accommodating the hand she snaked between them so she could tightly grasp his throbbing erection and position it where his fingers had been moments earlier. He couldn't suppress a low growl as she wrapped her legs around his waist as he drove into her, covering her mouth with his own as the steam surrounded them, water running over their bodies.

12