Alex and His New Slave

Story Info
A story of pain, humiliation, discipline and love.
12.6k words
86.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers

This is the last episode in the Alex story, but works on a stand-alone basis.

*

Marie-Louise had installed a closed circuit TV monitor in her office, it now meant that she could watch any of her whores from the cameras installed in all their rooms and the dungeons. She liked to watch interesting or potentially problematic clients and sometimes just watched at random if her paperwork was too dull. She found she liked Charlotte, she found her sulkiness amusing but when aroused Charlotte was the finest sexual athlete Marie-Louise had ever seen. She also liked Alex, he was sweet and adorable, he charmed his clients and always seemed as enthusiastic as some Labrador puppy. This said, he liked his sex and put huge effort into satisfying his clients male or female; he could in fact be quite naughty. She wished she could seduce him, but as Office Manager she knew her rank precluded this.

After a rather tedious finance meeting Marie-Louise flicked through the CC TV channels to see how many clients were being entertained and stopped at dungeon 15. She saw someone crouched in the foetal position obviously in intense pain. She phoned Security and asked them to investigate, she also wanted to know why this had not been picked up earlier and the client stopped from doing serious damage to one of her boys. One security guard and Cartwright and Palmer's in house medical man, Dr Conti, went to the dungeon and found the whore was Alex and he was sobbing with pain. It seemed as if his customer, a mild looking lawyer and gagged him and then laid into him with a cane and riding crop without any restraint. Alex was taken to his room and put to bed, Dr Conti cleaned his wounds and gave him something to help him sleep.

Alex awoke the next morning feeling as if his nipples cock, thighs and bottom were all on fire. Looking in the mirror he saw there were a large number of deep cuts across his bottom, it looked a mess. His nipples and penis were if anything more painful but at least there was no blood. Dr Conti had another look at Alex's wounds and said he would be off work for at least a week, perhaps two or more. Alex had to lie naked on his front on his bed, pillow under his chest, to try to put as little pressure on his bottom and nipples as possible. He was cheered by a constant stream of well wishers.

When Marie-Louise visited, Alex obedient as ever tried to get to his knees, but she indicated he shouldn't get up. She sat on his bed and looked at his injuries and seemed concerned almost upset. She apologised on behalf of the security department for not stopping the date, it seemed they had some hugely dozy individual on duty, she also promised that the client's membership would be terminated and finally Cartwright and Palmer would make up Alex's lost earnings. As she talked she stroked Alex's hair. He looked so lovely, naked on the bed, still wearing his 'Sex Slave' collar. Alex was genuinely touched that Marie-Louise had gone to so much trouble on his behalf. Perhaps more important than the bare facts was her expression, she seemed to care about him (and his bottom) rather than looking at it as a problem of one of her high earning Grade one whores being 'hors de combat'. As she left she gave him a quick kiss on the forehead. Alex glowed with pleasure at the gesture.

Over the next two weeks Alex had some time to think, he had now been with Cartwright and Palmer three years and his accumulated earnings were just over $1.4million meaning the company had earned about $2.1million from his services. So he was now, in theory, free to resign. Cartwright and Palmer seemed to have odd morals in that they were perfectly happy to kidnap potential prostitutes and threaten them to ensure they worked in their brothels, but on the other hand when they made a deal they stuck by it. They regularly released people who had reached the $1.2million accumulated earnings target with seemingly no hard feelings. It appeared the policy worked as many returned, some working full and some part time. Alex thought his resignation was near, he wanted to go back to Britain, he wanted the privacy of his own flat, he wanted the freedom to do what he wanted when he wanted and ideally he would like to avoid a regular diet of extreme pain.

When Alex had recovered, Marie-Louise summoned him and told him that he and Jo would be serving at a dinner she was hosting for the local Mayor, a trim middle aged lady. All Marie-Louise knew of the lady was she was reckoned to be an expert on municipal drains and she seemed to be scandal free. Alex listened knowing it was his job to seduce her.

Alex and Jo dressed in conventional waiter's/waitress's outfits; plain white shirts and black trousers/modest black skirt. Marie-Louise hosted the Mayor in her palatial private apartment. Alex did not listen to the conversation but could not really miss the thrust of Marie-Louise's points. After a certain amount of small talk, she started with by summarising some of the benefits that Cartwright and Palmer brought to the area, it was not merely tax revenue, but also the number of important clients they had, a valuable source of potential investment. She then started with her complaints about the number of inspections from council employees, she felt they were trying to pick her up on technicalities hoping for a back-hander in cash or kind. Marie-Louise stressed she did not pay bribes and asked the Mayor (or Geli as she now called her) to use her influence to ensure they were not pestered by these 'muppets'.

The message having been given, Marie-Louise turned on her considerable charm. By the time Alex and Jo had served coffee they seemed to be getting on well. Marie-Louise then asked for the cognac. If she had asked for Port, Jo and Alex would have brought it, the only difference was when cognac was ordered they brought it, but dressed only in their underwear, matching pairs of high cut black knickers.

Marie-Louise waved to them and asked the Geli to take her pick. Geli did not say anything, being somewhat surprised at the turn of events, but she motioned Alex over. Jo immediately sat on Marie-Louise's knee and started snuggling up to her. After a few minutes Marie-Louise made her excuses and said Alex would be able to take care of any of Geli's needs, she left with her hand firmly in Jo's knickers.

Alex knew his evening's work really started, he had to relax Geli and then seduce her. The first few minutes were important. He started by talking about how much he enjoyed the area. The important thing was Geli did not dismiss him before he got her confidence, she didn't. They made about inconsequential small talk, but Geli was clearly thinking of other things.

"Are you trying to seduce me Alex?"

"Yes Mistress, this is my job."

Geli smiled at Alex's candour. "But are you trying to set me up?"

"No Mistress, that would be cheap and Marie-Louise may have many faults but she does not go in for cheap tactics like that. Just imagine if it got out that we blackmailed our customers, we would be out of business in a shot. You should look at this as a free sample, if you went around a bakery and they gave you a cake, you wouldn't think they were trying to corrupt you, would you?"

Geli smiled, "Alex, I am not entirely sure a whore house can be compared to a bakery or you to a cake!" Alex giggled.

"Will you get into trouble if you don't manage to seduce me?"

"Oh no, don't worry about me Mistress, just relax and have fun. The advantage of Cartwright and Palmer is that you can let your imagination run riot. If you have any wild fantasises we can fulfil them here with no embarrassment or comeback. My job is to serve you in any way I can and I mean 'any'."

Geli was silent, she reached out and fingered his 'Sex Slave' collar and then started stroking Alex's inner thigh.

Marie-Louise looked at the scene on her CCTV monitor, she marvelled at how good Alex was at seducing even the most reluctant clients. She had dismissed Jo with a light tap on the bottom as soon as she had left the room, her apparent intimacy was an act to try to put Geli at her ease. Marie-Louise had a solid rule of never sleeping with the staff. Alex had been right when he said Marie-Louise was above blackmail, they would film the evening but would only use the footage in the most dire circumstances. She really hoped the Mayor would get a taste for Alex's company, if she did Marie-Louise would make him available. No requests would be made or hints dropped. Marie-Louise was confident Geli would act in Cartwright and Palmer's interests to keep her access to Alex without any overt pressure.

"Alex, what the hell. I have a fantasy and I think you are the perfect boy to satisfy it. My fantasy is simple, if a little embarrassing, I want to be a teacher and cane a school boy. Can you organise this?"

"Yes Mistress. That scenario is one of my favourites. We have a school room. Would you like to dress up. It is more fun that way."

"Why not?"

Alex picked up the internal phone and booked the schoolroom for the rest of the evening and asked Lucy-2 to take Geli to the wardrobe room.

Lucy-2 arrived in short black spandex skirt and matching cropped top. She introduced herself and said how much fun it was to dress up.

The wardrobe room was large with six walk in closets, "Now Mistress, what were you thinking of?"

"My fantasy is to be a school teacher and punish Alex."

"Let's start with underwear. One can go for latex or satin. Latex sounds fun but can be uncomfortable if things get hot."

Geli seemed happy with the advice and walked over to one of the closets, she was amazed at the quantity of underwear on offer, rack upon rack in every colour and cut, it was all quality stuff, silk, satin, leather, PVC, latex, thongs, bikinis, G strings, French knickers everything she could imagine. Eventually Geli chose a plain almost transparent black satin panties and bra set, the panties were very high cut and emphasised her good legs. What was she to do now? There was something in the atmosphere that was just so erotic, so to her own slight surprise she shed her inhibitions and stripped in front of Lucy and put on the underwear, it fitted well and she liked how she looked in the mirror.

Next they agreed on a white satin shirt, designed to be worn with the collar up and most of the buttons undone.

"What about the skirt, Mistress? Shiny black PVC obviously, but we could go for a short flared 'skating skirt' it is sexy and allows easy access to your pussy, or we could go for a 'pencil skirt' that goes down to you calves. It is pretty tight and looks very severe." Lucy showed Geli a range of PVC skirts, and after examining both styles, they decided a teacher would never wear a short skirt and went for longer one. The outfit was set off with some five inch stilettos, and a traditional cane.

Lucy motioned Geli to the mirror and crouched at her feet. Lucy was being honest when she said, "Mistress you look sensational, would you like me to get a photographer you really ought to have a record of this?" Geli looked at herself and desperately wanted to agree, she particularly liked the sight of Lucy at her feet, but knew such a photo was simply impossible.

Alex had put on his PVC shorts and a white satin shirt and waited in the schoolroom. He wondered if Geli would go in for any roll play or if it would be straight down to business. When she entered the room he duly rose from his seat. Geli looked at him, he seemed so innocent.

"Alex, you know why you are here, bend over the desk." Alex did as he was told, pushing out his bottom to show it to its best advantage.

It was worth the effort, Geli gulped, she had fantasised about this sort of thing but Alex's PVC clad arse was better than she imagined. She was momentarily stunned, was this really happening? Yes it was and she was going to enjoy it. She had always known that the office of Mayor came with some fringe benefits but this was better than a thousand garden parties.

She moved to Alex's left and slowly brought the cane back and then let go with a smooth forehand, it hit Alex on the centre of his buttocks. She hit him with a few more forehands, then some backhands, wow she was enjoying herself. Geli also worked out why Lucy had recommended satin underwear.

"Alex, shorts down."

Alex who was now in some pain, stood up and struggled out of his shorts. He then leant over the desk again, dressed in his normal black satin knickers. Geli started caning him again. She could see red lines on the side of his buttocks where the panties did not cover his arse, after a few more whacks, she went up behind Alex and rubbed her groin against his now hot and red bottom. She then pulled down his knickers to see the evidence of her work. It looked great, a dozen or so thin red lines on a truly perfect bottom.

With Alex's panties still around his knees Geli gave him a further few strikes. Alex was in agony, he always found the cane a painful instrument, the pain was so localised and intense, he shed a few involuntary tears.

"Alex, turn around and kneel before me." Alex did so, dressed now only in the white satin shirt, his hair ruffled and his body covered in sweat.

"Take me."

Alex rose and led Geli to the next door bedroom. He went behind her and undid the lacing at the back of her pencil skirt. Alex tried to do this as quickly as he could but Geli started to push the skirt down and forced the skirt down over her hips, she then almost threw Alex on the bed. She was incredibly turned on, "Fuck me, my beautiful boy." Alex responded with equal ardour, he forced himself into her with almost brutal intensity; they rolled over back and forth as they strained every muscle to obtain their pleasure. Alex thrust with increasing speed and force, Geli grabbed him and stuck her nails into his back, leaving livid scratches as evidence of her passion. This intensity could not last and Geli eventually let out a shriek of pure ecstasy as she came, Alex kept on pumping and came with a similar pleasure.

Alex lay on the bed with Geli lying on his chest, both breathless. Eventually Geli rose and said she had to go, saying this has quite easily been the best mayoral meeting she had yet attended.

Alex knelt naked as Geli dressed, after she had made herself respectable she came over kissed him and said "Tell Marie-Louise I want you regularly. That was better than my fantasy, much much better."

Marie-Louise had watched the entire seduction on her monitor. God Alex was sexy. She wondered if any woman could resist him if he really turned on the charm. How she wanted him but she wearily told herself of her cardinal rule, 'no sex with the staff'. She hoped that Cartwright and Palmer knew of her abstemiousness, at times like this she was cruelly frustrated. She had fantasised a thousand times about sending for Alex telling him to strip and then making love, it would be so easy, he wouldn't resist, in fact he would do anything and everything she could desire, but she knew she mustn't give in to the temptation. Marie-Louise wondered how long she would be able to keep Alex, she knew eventually he would want to go home and that she couldn't and wouldn't stop him. She would miss him terribly.

Shortly after this episode Alex was summoned to one of the routine group meetings. The surprise was it was not taken by Marie-Louise but by a lady who introduced herself as 'Miss Chevalier'. It was announced that Marie-Louise had moved on within the Cartwright and Palmer organisation and regretted she was unable to formally say goodbye or have leaving drinks. No major changes in the running of the office were anticipated. Alex was sad, he had not known Marie-Louise well but she had always been kind and friendly and he had respected her.

Three weeks after Marie-Louise left Alex finally decided to resign. He booked a meeting with Miss Chevalier and entered her office with some trepidation. He explained that he thought he had fulfilled his obligation as to fees and was now missing home. He stressed that he had nothing against Miss Chevalier's management but felt the time had come to move on. His boss took the resignation in her stride, she said she totally understood that Alex could become home sick and he was absolutely right that he had fulfilled his obligation. She said she would be very sorry to see him go as his feedback from clients was excellent and asked him if he was prepared to work his month's notice, to which Alex readily agreed. Miss Chevalier said the London office would handle the transfer of his accumulated earnings; her only request was that he at least meet the manager of the London office, one Helen Anderson. She might be able to persuade him to continue working for Cartwright and Palmer if only on a part-time basis.

~

Alex strolled into Cartwright and Palmer's London office, he was immediately impressed by the size and layout. It was a lot bigger than Regensburg with many more facilities. His main chore was to provide bank account details to the Finance department and sign various forms so his cash could be transferred, but he also had a meeting with the Office Manger. Helen seemed quite charming, she was pretty and relaxed and said she would love it if Alex was prepared to work for her, she said she could offer a full time role or work on Mondays, Wednesdays or Sundays. She was even prepared to up his percentage take from 40% to 45%. Alex thanked her for her time and asked if he could have a week to think about the offer. Helen agreed.

Marie-Louise adjusted her knickers as she crossed the atrium, she still felt very self conscious being topless the entire time. She was just wondering how she was going to spend her evening being 'on call', when she heard her name being called. She turned and saw a man in a hoody and immediately fell to her knees. As the guy approached she saw it was 'Alex'. This was a nightmare he was the first of her staff she had seen in London. God she felt humiliated.

Marie-Louise assumed that Alex called because he wanted to book her for a date. She quickly thought what sort of reception she would get, she had liked Alex, everyone did, but this seemed somewhat naive and irrelevant, it really mattered what he thought of her. She then started to list some of the things over which he might bear a slight resentment, she had kidnapped him, threatened him with extreme violence, had him raped, forced him into prostitution and made him endure hundreds of dates where clients whipped, humiliated and abused him. It sounded awful, she could see why he wanted revenge. Marie-Louise thought if he took out on her only one per cent of the punishment he had endured she was going to be whipped within an inch of her life. She desperately thought how she could get out of this, the obvious thing to do was to claim she had another date and hope he did not check. She knew if he did and she was caught lying she would be in huge trouble, could she risk it? Was it a coincidence that he was here? Was it their way of torturing her, letting her staff have a night each? If it was, he would know she did not have another date and it would be idiotic to lie. Marie-Louise was frightened, very frightened. She looked at the floor and steeled herself for him to grab her face and then take sadistic satisfaction in causing her pain and humiliation. She thought she could not really blame him if he did. She could feel herself trembling.

"Is that you Marie-Louise?"

She was now so frightened she could barely speak, shivering, head down she just managed the quietest mumble, "Yes, master."

"What are you doing here?"

As she was in a brothel wearing only the briefest pair of black knickers she felt the answer was pretty obvious, but sarcasm was not really in order so she replied, "I work here now, master."

"Are you free at the moment?"

TimT1972
TimT1972
338 Followers