Alex and the Cougar

Story Info
The next door milf gives Alex a surprise.
1.3k words
4.29
101.6k
35
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers

Alex had just graduated from college with a degree in visual communications. He had landed a job as a graphic designer for a public relations company in his home town of Los Angeles. He had moved back in with his parents until he could get a good financial base and then get his own place. The goal was to be living in an apartment by the end of the summer. Until then he would work, safe his money and help around the house as much as he could. This morning, Alex had cleaned the pool for his mom. She told him she wanted to lie out or maybe go swimming at some point.

"Thank you so much, honey," said Cheryl. "You are the best son ever; and I mean ever." Cheryl was a short woman in her mid 40s. She wore a one piece, blue bathing suit and her long dark hair was pulled back into a ponytail. Her hips were showing the 'Forty Spread' as she liked to call it.

"Is Dad working today?" asked Alex, as he ran his fingers through his dark hair.

"Yeah," she said with disgust in her voice. "It seems like he has to work every Saturday. Dee from next door said she might come over and hang out at the pool for a while."

"Oh wow; I haven't seen Miss Dee in forever. How is she?"

Cheryl sighed. "She is three years older than me and looks ten years younger. I don't know how the hell she does it. She says it's from partying every weekend."

"C'mon now," said Alex. "You look great. Cheryl smiled. "She moved away when I was in the eighth grade. When did she move back?"

"Her and Roger got back together about three years ago," said Cheryl.

It will be nice to see her again. Well, I'm going to take a shower. I'll be back in a bit."

"Okay sweetie; thank you again for cleaning the pool."

Alex showered and came back into the kitchen. He looked out the patio doors and saw his mom talking with another woman. "Holy crap," said Alex to himself. "Is that Miss Dee? Mom wasn't kidding. She looks amazing." Dee was wearing a white, two piece bikini; she was tall and her long, dirty blonde hair was done up in a ball on the top of her head. Alex walked out towards the pool. Dee and Cheryl were in the middle of a conversation. Dee was talking.

"So I said fuck you motherfucker; I'll go out when I damn well please. Well, he didn't take to kindly to that. I don't care if he gets mad about it. If he has a problem with it, I'll gather up my shit and leave his ass. You know what I mean?"

Cheryl smiled, "Dee, you really need to cut him some slack. I'm sure he is just jealous..." she saw Alex walking up and quickly changed the subject. "Alex, come say hi to Miss Dee."

Dee's eyes widened as she saw Alex. "Oh my," she said smiling, "I can't believe it's you. You're all grown up. I haven't seen you since... since..."

"When I was in the eighth grade," Alex completed her sentence. "It was never the same without you."

"Aren't you the sweet one," she said as she sat down in a deck chair and squirted suntan lotion in her hand. She talked and rubbed the lotion on her chest and arms. "I hear you're a college grad now."

"Yeah," he said, "I started my new job last week."

"Cheryl told me. It sounds very exciting."

"Oh damn," Cheryl said as her cell phone started to ring. "It's work; I'll take it inside." She walked in the house and took the call.

"Alex, could you do me a huge favor," asked Dee.

"Anything," he replied.

"Would you mind rubbing this lotion on my back?" she asked as she held out the lotion bottle.

"No problem," Alex said, squirting some lotion into his hand. Dee flipped the lever on the deck chair, making it lay flat. She stretched out on her stomach and Alex took in her beautiful body. The bikini didn't leave much to the imagination. She had long, tan legs and a great ass. He rubbed the lotion on her back and she let out a low moan.

"You have wonderful hands, dear," said Dee. "Don't forget the back of my legs." Alex rubbed the lotion down both of her exquisite legs. Cheryl came back and sat in the chair next to Dee.

"Are you going to have to leave?" Alex asked, still rubbing Dee's back.

"No. Thank god," Cheryl said with relief.

Alex went back into the kitchen and was drinking a soda. Dee came in and stood uncomfortably close to him.

"You know I saw it," she said in a low voice.

"Saw what?" Alex stammered.

"I saw the bulge in your shorts while you were touching me," Dee said seductively. "its okay, Alex. I won't tell anyone. It's only natural, but flattering just the same. Do you like the way I look in this bikini?"

"Of course," Alex said as he felt the blood rush to his face; turning it scarlet. Dee smiled.

"I know what a young man like you needs," she said as she pushed him against the refrigerator. "You need an experienced woman to show you what real pleasure is. Here, let me show you." She knelt down in the kitchen floor and pulled out his cock. "Ooo, it's already getting hard for me."

"Miss Dee," Alex breathed, "my mom is right there. She could come in at any second." Cheryl was sitting in a deck chair facing away from the patio doors.

"She will never find out," Dee said as she licked the head of his cock. "Better yet, let her walk in on us. How fucking hot would that be? Walking in on me blowing her son."

"Oh my god," Alex gasped.

Dee put her mouth around the head of his cock and sucked hard. She felt his whole body shutter. She slowly licked his cock from the bottom all the way to the tip. She did this several times. She deep throated him and gagged on his big dick. Alex liked the sound of her gagging on his cock. He had never experienced that before.

She started sliding his cock in and out of her mouth slowly at first, but steadily going faster and faster. Alex stared down at her beautiful tits in the white bikini top.

"C'mon," she said, jacking him off with her hand. "I want your cum. Give me that hot load all over my face. I'm gonna make your sweet cock explode all over me."

Dee put her mouth back over his cock and pumped it hard, while playing with his balls at the same time.

"Oh shit," he panted. "I think I'm gonna cum."

"Cum on my face," she said loudly. "Cum all over my face!" She worked her hand vigorously on his hard cock until he finally spewed his cum all over her. Every muscle in his body tightened as he shot his load on her face and neck.

"Oh my god," Alex exclaimed as he covered her face with jizz.

"That's a good boy," she purred, licking her lips. "I always get what I want. Now watch this." She stood up and turned to walk out onto the patio. Alex was still trying to catch his breath.

"Where are you going? My mom is out there and you're covered in my sperm!"

Dee smiled back at him and simply said, "I know." His cum was dripping off her chin and running down towards her breasts.

She walked out and past Cheryl without looking at her. With her back still to Cheryl, she let her long, dirty blonde hair down and then dove into the pool.

Alex just stared out the patio doors for a few moments and then said to himself, "That woman is insane! Sexy as fuck, but insane!"

Andrewdust
Andrewdust
360 Followers