Alex and Tom Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Me too." I said, looking down at him.

"I'd like to see you again, if you want to." He said.

I nodded. "I do."

"What are you doing tomorrow?" He asked.

"Nothing. Can I come over?" I said, my mood brightening.

"Sure, I'd love to see you tomorrow baby." He said. "Can I measure you? I'm going to pick up a few things tonight while I'm out. Some pretty things I think you'll like."

He held the tape up to my naked chest and put it around my back and then placed it over my nipples. He held it there and scribbled something down on a piece of paper. Then he moved it down slightly and did the same thing. He measured around my waist above my hips and around the top of my panties and then a little lower around my butt. Then he measured my leg from the floor to my waist and then he stood up and measured all of me. It was like I was at the doctor's office.

"Go ahead and get dressed Alex." He said. "I think you should keep those pretty panties on under your other clothes though, don't you? Besides, I had to throw away your old boy underwear, it was destroyed."

I picked up the shirt I had put on this morning and began to get dressed.

"What if that bully sees me leaving?" I asked.

"I'll give you a ride home." Answered Tom.

"One more thing Alex."

He was over by the dresser with the panties and bras. He opened the third drawer and was digging around. Then he walked over to me and handed me a folded up piece of material. I let it fall open from my hand and spread it out in the air with my other. It was a silky woman's shirt. Like a tank top with thin straps over the shoulders and a low cut front with lace. It was kind of long. I held it up to myself.

"I want you to wear that to bed when you sleep so you can feel pretty. OK?"

I looked at Tom and smiled a little. "I will." I said.

"Good Girl." He said.

I folded it up carefully on the bed and put it in the front pocket of my Jeans.

We walked down stairs to the garage and got into the car. It was a really nice car like a BMW I think, a convertible. Tom opened the door for me to get in. Then closed it after I sat down and walked around to the other side. He adjusted himself in the seat and then leaned over to me. He put his left hand on my cheek and pulled my face to his, kissing me on my mouth. His right hand went to my thigh, the side of it touching my crotch. He squeezed and pushed up into my groin and kissed me very deeply. I melted as his tongue slid into my mouth and sucked on it gently. He smiled into my mouth and then gave me soft kisses on my neck and ears.

"I thought I'd better kiss you good bye before we are out in front of your house baby." He said and started the motor. TBC.

12