Alex Ch. 02

Story Info
Who will win this powerplay - Alex or Sarah?
6.1k words
4.56
13.3k
1

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/05/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

Part 2

The Next Day

Author's disclaimer, if you are unfamiliar with the world of Dressage, this story may lose you at times. For those of you who understand any form of riding even roughly, you may find this funny and even erotic. Here is a background on Dressage; it is a French term that means "training of the horse". Piaffe and Passage are movements that require a high degree of skill and talent on both the part of the horse and rider. Dressage is really ice skating or ballet on horseback. Scores above 70% are the equivalent of 90% in school. Please don't let the setting prevent you from enjoying my work of fiction.

This is the 2nd part of what is turning into a long story. Please take the time to vote, and leave comments.

Once again I would like to thank TRCIII for all of his help and patience.

*

Alex handed me a sweatshirt and sweatpants to wear. The grey pants bagged at the ankles, and the sweatshirt was tight across my chest, but I didn't care; I was in a hurry. I needed to get Jezzy fed and I still had to take a shower and get dressed. I quickly grabbed the rest of my stuff and headed down to the parking lot. I felt the stares upon me as I left out of the lobby. The rumors...I just couldn't wait to hear what they are saying.

Jill met me by my door. She had a look on her face that was saying, 'Just getting in?' I quickly unlocked my door. She came inside with me. I quickly gave her a rundown of what happened last night. She didn't say too much, just sat there shaking her head in total disbelief. We had both heard the same things about Alex. Everyone - including myself - thought he was gay. In the horse world, unless a man rides Western (cowboy), they are usually gay. Not to generalize, but the truth is the truth. Although Alex was from Russia originally; he came to the US about 15 years ago, to pursue his riding career.

I grabbed my riding clothes and headed into the bathroom. Talking to Jill thru the door, she had already gone to the stables to check on Jezzy and Matrix. With my white breeches and white show shirt neatly tucked in together I came out. I tried to find my Shadbelly...there it was in the corner draped over the wing-back chair. I have a tendency to be a little bit of a scatter-brain. My black leather riding boots were actually in the proper bag...of course not cleaned.

Jill wanted to hear about the sex, but I am not one to kiss and tell. I just told her, he was hung like a horse and I fell in love with his hands. I told her about Samantha in the hallway. She nicely reminded me that everyone would know what happened. I didn't care; maybe this is a relationship that just might work. Besides, Jezzy and I were not exactly a match when we first started; maybe Alex and I could build something together.

Off to the barns, I drove myself and Jill followed. Jezzy whinnied to me as I came down the aisle. I was glad to see her, too. She never judged what I did in my personal life, just on her back. I was thinking back to the days when we first started out together. I ate a lot of dirt the first year. She thought on the ground was a far better place for me, than on her back; I cannot say as though I blamed her. A lot of blood, sweat and tears went into those first few years. Now, she is my little super-star.

I grabbed my long tee shirt that I use to keep my clothes clean. I curried her and brushed her till her bay coat glistened. Asking Jill to hand me my braiding kit, she told me only if I told her about the sex last night. I stepped off of the stool and grabbed it myself. I was not about to engage in high school locker room talk. Especially with Samantha, the gossip queen, in earshot.

My braids, for a change, were good and tight. Jezzy's well-muscled neck was accentuated by the braids. Her tail was black, lush and full. As I was just finishing making Jezzy look pretty, I heard her.

Samantha, the pretentious Witch from the North, was cornering Alex. I leaned out of the stall to see her trying to place her arms around Alex. Samantha was few years younger than I was, and a toothpick. If she had an ounce of fat on her, good luck finding it. Her long blonde hair never had a single strand out of place. If only her riding was as flawless, she might of actually beat Jezzy and I.

Alex broke away from her piranha-like grip. He came over to me and grabbed my face and in front of everyone stuck his tongue into mouth with the same wildness as last night. My knees weakened and my pulse raced. I could learn to get use to this. I wrapped my arms around him. I saw Jill and Samantha - their mouths were just gaping open. I was thinking they better shut them or a fly might fly in.

Alex, knowing this game, said loud enough for everyone to hear, "You promised me this morning you were coming back to our room tonight, right?" I just nodded my head 'yes'. I could feel the blood flushing my face. Here I was, the simplistic, not well-received, overweight, middle-aged woman, being courted by not only an amazing rider, but also the perfect gentleman. Let them talk; I was happy, and I hoped he was, too.

Our first ride of that day was in less than an hour. I needed to get both of our muscles warmed-up, supple and loose. Placing my stark white saddle pad on her back, I fussed with it till it was lying perfectly on her back. My black leather Dressage saddle had a few scuff marks that really needed to be polished out. Placing the saddle on her back, the bay coat of hers really glistened beneath the white pad and black saddle. Quickly, I finished tacking her up; the whole time Alex was helping me. I mounted and headed out of the barn with Jill and Alex close behind me.

My warm-up was crazy. Alex and Jill, both gifted teachers, both trying to give me advice. Finally, I just had to block them both out and tune into Jezzy and what I felt was right for her. Jezzy and I were working as one; it was as if she was reading my mind. We became the dance partners that leave everyone breathless. Jill and Alex both stopped talking to us and just watched. Off to the show ring.

From our first halt and salute to our last, we were in sync. I had the most amazing ride of my life. At that moment I didn't care if the judges gave us 50% or 80%, Jezzy and I were a true team. Her trot extensions were truly free and brilliant. I came out of the ring with tears of joy in my eyes. Alex and Jill both congratulated me. I had to give Jezzy most of the credit: she had finally let her mind and body, totally and completely trust me.

Walking back to the barn, Alex placed his hand around my waist, and tried to steal as many kisses as he could on the way. Jezzy was untacked and bathed. Jill came running into the barn hooting and hollering with my test sheets in hand. Jezzy and I got an unheard-of 85%. Jill and Alex again went head to head in the same classes. I don't remember who beat who.

After all the showing that day, Jill and her husband Martin joined Alex and I for dinner. The Champagne was flowing freely at the table. I could hardly make a constructive sentence without slurring. Inhibitions and rational thought had escaped most of us. Jill, always outspoken, asked, "So, Alex, you are definitely not gay? And Little Miss 85% says you are hung like a horse? Tell me: why have you been single for so long?"

Alex, a little more flushed than normal, "Just had not found the right person. You Americans are so quick to judge and label a person. Remember I am from Russia!"

"Yoa-ah tell har cow...boy," I tried to slur out. "Besides," trying to snap myself out of the drunkenness, "I think I really could learn to love this man," I stuttered out, before I could think about what I had said.

All conversation stopped. Alex reached over to my ear and said, "Are you for real?"

"Of course I am for real. It's not like I am a ghost," I tried to retort, loudly.

With that, Jill and Martin excused themselves. I think the few days apart were making them a little anxious. They decided to get a cab and left me the keys to their car. I would return it to them in the morning. We wished them both a good night.

"Where is Matrix and Jezzy's feed?"

"What?" I was a little confused by the question.

"Where is their feed? I will have my groom feed them in the morning and we can sleep in."

"Oh! Okay, that sounds good." I was trying to think if the tub was locked or not in the barn. He called his groom and told him where and how to feed our two horses.

Déjà vu, back in the elevator. I was on the phone trying to explain to Jill that Alex's groom was going to feed the two horses in the morning. I had to make sure it was okay with her. She seemed a little distracted as I heard an unmistakable moan escape her. Alright then, I guess she was okay with that. Hanging up with her, Alex pushed me up against the wall.

"Were you serious about the 'L' thing?" he whispered in my ear.

"I am not sure; I am drunk and horny. I want to feel you, I want to touch you, I want..." My hands were all over him. I was sucking on his lower lip. The taste of Champagne and chocolate danced around in my mouth. We were touching, feeling, kissing, out of the elevator, bouncing against the walls till we made it once more to the safety of his room. Our clothes where lying on the floor in a heap. Burning with desire, sweaty loins, skin and lots of it, hands roamed free.

"Suck my cock, my Dressage Queen." The words snapped out of his mouth like a whip. I was taken aback and getting wetter. I slithered down the mattress to his hard cock. I licked with a vengeance; never had anyone talked to me that way. I wanted to please him. My hands squeezed his balls with such force that he screamed, "Yeah! Do that some more. Make me feel you." His words were propelling me to lick and suck harder than I had ever done before. I nibbled at his shaft. I felt the first jerk. I placed my lips over his huge head and licked the best I could. I received the first hot, steamy jet of cum in my mouth.

A salty, hot fluid that filled my senses; the taste, a taste I had longed for. He pushed my head down onto him. He just kept coming and coming in my mouth. I didn't know he had so much to give. I took all he gave me and swallowed. My throat was getting sore and I thought my jaw was going to break. A large sigh escaped from his mouth; his hold on my hair retreated and he started to shrink in my mouth.

I crawled back up to his open mouth, kissing him very deeply and passionately. I let the taste of him mix with the chocolate from earlier. I licked at his neck, biting his nipples into my mouth. I was in dire need of him. He reached for my arms, pulling me back to his lips. He rolled me onto my back. He knelt over me. With a sense of hunger he licked and bit at my body. As he went lower his strong arms braced my arms to the bed. I felt his cock spread me open. Slowly he started penetrating my depths. I was fighting to get my mouth to his. I needed to taste him.

As he plunged deeper into me he released my arms. He reared up on his knees; with a mighty thrust he delved deeper into me as his mouth fell onto mine. I felt the heat and pleasure building; I needed him. Fast, furious, deep thrusts over and over. I grabbed his hair, tying his lips to mine. I tried to scream, his hands reached around my head, pushing my lips tighter to his. I was consumed by the intensity. My hips pushed up to meet his thrusts. His pelvis was pressed hard against my clit. I was taken to a level of ecstasy I had never felt before. My whole body shuddered and shook at the power that was released.

He collapsed beside me; both of us exhausted and satisfied. He reached over and kissed my forehead saying, "I think I am beginning to fall for you."

"You sure it's not the alcohol talking?"

"No, I want you beside me. I know we have not talked, but I want you to come to my farm. Jezzy will be happy there. And I hope you will, too." I was under the impression that he was very serious. I just was not ready to make any commitments. I needed time to think.

"I need some time. This is a lot to ask for only two days together. Two days that have been based on sex. I don't really know you, and I know you don't know me. Let's please take things slow." I hoped I had just not blown my chances with him.

"So where do you want me to start? I was born in Russia. I was raised by a dominant father and a submissive mother. I have two brothers, both of whom still live just south of Moscow. I was raised around horses. I have never married and don't have any children. I have trained countless horses from start to Grand Prix. My riders..."

"Enough, I get the point. Right now I am too tired to do this. Promise me tomorrow we can start over without the sex. Let's just get to know each other," I said, kissing him on the lips. That night I did not sleep very well. I tossed and turned trying to wrestle with my subconscious about what I should do. I managed to finally doze off to sleep.

I was pleasantly awoken by Alex's tongue between my legs. He was fingering me slowly and licking so gently that my body was shuddering. I pushed my hips up towards him, trying to encourage a faster rhythm. He was having nothing to do with my subtle pleas to speed up. "Relax," is the only word I heard.

I laid my head back down on the pillow. I let the warmth of his tongue; the softness and hardness of his fingers just wash over my body. I closed my eyes. His tongue replaced his fingers, exploring deep within me. His nose was rubbing up against my clit. Even though the exploration was slow and controlled I felt my body responding. He laced his left hand into my right hand. I squeezed his hand with all my might as the euphoria washed over me.

"Oh, my goodness," were the only words I could muster. He kissed me deeply. I tasted myself on his lips and tongue, the sweet musky taste. I was sexually exhausted. I didn't even have the energy to return the favor. "So much for getting to know each other without sex being involved," I said in a whisper.

"I never did that last night, it was very unfair of me. Now, let's start over again. I am Alex." He extended his hand to me, covered in my juices. "I have all day; I am not riding today. How about we go to the show grounds and just walk around?"

"Okay. I have two classes tomorrow. I was going to run through my musical freestyle today, but I know it and Jezzy knows it." How did I let this get so out of hand? My goodness: I was a grown woman, and here I was letting this man I just really met the day before plan my day, my life. Heck, I didn't even know where this was going to lead.

We each took our turns taking showers and getting ready to leave. I still had to return Jill's car, and check out of my motel room. I told him I would meet him there, but he insisted on going with me. I was thinking he is becoming very controlling, I am not going for this...but my gut told me it was alright. I left the keys for Jill's car at the front desk. I went up and grabbed what little I had left in my room and left.

The show grounds were vast. I had been so busy that I had never had a chance to walk around. As we strolled and made small talk with all the people that knew Alex, I was introduced to people I had only heard of. Their names had been previously etched into my mind. They were the ones that brought this sport to America. These were people who have been short-listed for the Olympics, they had the sponsors. These were the people I respected and admired. They kept the sport pure and firmly grounded in tradition. Many of these people had trained at the Royal Spanish Riding School in Vienna, Austria.

With Alex, I would have access to these people, both up here in New England and down in Florida. My pulse quickened. Why was this making me excited and hot? Am I falling for Alex for who he is, or for who he knows? God, I can be shallow!

At the end of his barn I spun Alex around, grabbed a fist of hair and pulled him down to my lips. I breathed in his scent as my tongue tasted his mouth. I ran my hand down his back to his ass. I squeezed at both of his cheeks, bringing him closer to me. I could feel his hardness pressing up against me. He pushed me away, shaking his finger at me, but with a broad smile was on his face. I reached for his hand as we walked out of the barn.

We sat and ate lunch under the pavilion. We sat there and talked about our pasts, including former lovers. We talked for what must have been hours. We were connecting, except this time on an emotional level. He was amused by the old cliché of my ex-husband shacking up with his 21-year-old secretary. They both deserved one-another. Alex really had never had any long-term relationships, just unsatisfying sex.

I reached over with my napkin and wiped off a little bit of mustard that had settled into the corner of his mouth. As my finger brushed his lip, he licked at it. A shot went throughout my body. He was staring into my soul with his green eyes. My pulse was racing; any moment I could have ripped his clothes off and taken him right there on the picnic table. My body told me he was what it needed. He was quickly becoming my whole world.

We tried to quickly check on the horses, but to no avail. Jill was just taking Matrix out for a ride. Small chit-chat ensued. When she finally left, the barn was quiet, not a soul in sight. I sat down on the bail of hay in front of Jezzy's stall. Slowly, staring into his eyes, I unbuttoned the first three buttons of my black shirt. As my cleavage became exposed, his hands undid the rest of my buttons. Kneading the flesh of my breasts, he leaned down, licking and sucking my neck. I heard the low throaty moans escaping my mouth; I needed him.

Undoing his jeans, I slithered my hand into his underwear. I rubbed and tugged at him. He pulled his jeans down. His hardness glistened in the early evening light. I licked the tasty fluid off of his head. My bra was pulled off; I placed his cock in-between my full, soft white breasts. Squeezing them around him, I licked at his head, again. I was getting so wet, just me touching him was making me hot. He started grunting; I felt the first jerk as the hot white fluid hit my upper lip and nose. I pressed my breasts tighter together, as he shot the rest of his precious cum towards my mouth. He took his finger and wiped his seed off of my lip and nose. He placed his finger in my mouth. My tongue danced around his finger as I savored every last bit of him.

I placed my bra back on as Samantha started clapping. That witch. "I knew if I hung around long enough I would see you two do something. For the last time GET A ROOM!" she seethed.

"Get a life, you are so jealous. You cannot stand the fact that you could not get your slimy paws on him. Well, I guess it is your loss and my gain. Should I send you a wedding invitation? No, better yet..."

"You dreadful, immoral fool! You know why he's single? Real simple: he's sick, in the head," she yelled, pointing at her head.

"I doubt that; you are just jealous!" I screeched back.

Regaining her composure, Samantha retorted, "He is a master at mind games. First you think you know him, and then he changes into someone you never knew."

Trying to defend himself, Alex calmly said, "No, you thought I loved you, and you thought I would give you the world. But you sucked in the sack. I need a partner that is an equal in everything. Including intellectually. You, my dear, are just not very smart! So if you think I played mind games, maybe you are the one who is sick in the head." With that we left.

Driving back to his hotel, my head was spinning. I know there had to be some truth to what Samantha had said, but how much? I didn't say anything during the whole ride. Back in the room I was a little cold and distant. What was I getting myself in to? Was it going to be a bad ride? Or an interesting one? I decided I was a big girl and whatever was going to be was going to be. If I was left scared and burned, it was not like it would be the first time. Who knows? Maybe it could be a whole lot of fun.

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers
12