Alex Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers

"Trust me?" He said, slightly out of breath. "If I do something you don't like tell me 'Jezzy', okay?"

"Okay, but please no pain," I said, very concerned...but very aroused.

He climbed off me and crawled towards the bed stand. In the top drawer, he pulled out a pair of handcuffs, a blindfold, a scarf and a few pieces of rope. I let out a sigh when I saw no whips. "Still trust me?" I just shook my head 'yes'. He placed the cuffs around each wrist and tied one end of the rope to the middle of the cuffs. Then he tied the other end to a brass clip imbedded in the headboard.

He pulled my shorts and panties off. He then tied a scarf around my good ankle and left my broken one alone. He knotted the rope through the scarf; he then tied the other end to the post of the footboard. In a very caring and concerned voice he asked me, "Still okay with all of this?"

"I think so, just please let me see what you are going to do to me."

"Fair enough," as he placed the blindfold back on the nightstand. Gently he placed two of his fingers, palm side up, against my cheek and slowly drew the lines of my face. Down he traced my collarbone from one side to the other side. Gingerly he traced his way to my left breast, closing his hand at my tit. He gently rolled the deep pink eraser between his lips. Gently he grazed my tit with his teeth. He increased the pressure on my other tit with his fingers, as his lips increased their presence.

"Oh, God that feels incredible," I whimpered out. He continued to increase the pressure until I was screaming in pleasure and pain. The nipple stimulation was driving to the point of needing a release. I wanted to feel him in me. I wanted him to molest my body, but I did not want the feeling originating from my tits to stop. I wanted to feel much more.

"Still trust me? I can let you experience this pleasure without my hands or mouth, but you need to know that I will not hurt you," he said to me, as he reached back into the drawer. Out he pulled two crude looking things. They looked like alligator clips but there were no teeth and a little screw attached to each one.

"What are those?" I said, with panic sneaking into my voice.

"Let me show you; I promise it will not hurt, too much," he said, with a devilish grin. He unscrewed the screw to the point where the jaw was wide open. Gently he tugged my nipple to full hardness and placed the mouth of the contraption to my tit. "Tell me when the pressure is hard enough." As he tightened the screw, I could feel an exquisite pressure being bestowed on my tit. I wanted more pressure. "Still okay?" I nodded my head 'yes' and he tightened a little more. "I think that is tight enough, I really do not want to hurt you." He then proceeded to place my other tit into the vise-like contraption. There was no real pain, just an amazing feeling radiating throughout my body. My nipples were so sensitive that when he licked them, I screamed in sheer ecstasy. If only he would play just a little with my clit, I would be off in a torrent of pleasure.

As if he was reading my mind, he gently lapped at my crotch. He played with my clit, sucking it in and then blowing on it in varying degrees of intensity. He placed his two fingers in me with a deep and powerful thrust. I felt a power explosion building within me. I wanted to explode. But just as I started to explode he stopped. "Still trust me?"

"God, Yes, you have been so gentle. Please let me get off, I need to," I said, in a much labored breath. He reached into the drawer and pulled out a four-foot or so small silver linked chain. He attached each end to the nipple clamps and slowly pulled down on the chain with his one hand, while two or three of his fingers went into me very deep and hard. My mind and body was being transported.

Just I was nearing my peak he pulled his fingers out of me and said, "Not yet." He took off his pants and underwear and slowly let the head of his cock press around my entrance. He took the chain that bound my tits in his hand and gently pulled it over my right shoulder. He pulled the chain with a fair amount of force as his cock drove deeply into me. I could feel his pelvis pushing up against my clit with every thrust. The pressure increased on my tits was causing me to lose control. I wanted to rip at his back, I wanted to press my tongue deeply into his mouth but I could do nothing but concentrate on the pleasure that was erupting inside of me.

I was feeling wave after wave of pleasure hit my body. Every time he tightened the chain, another shock would attack my body. I did not want it to stop, but if it continued I was going to die. I felt him release torrents of cum inside of me. He let out a mighty yell as he collapsed on top of me. I felt our combined liquids leaking from me. I heard his breathing slowly returning to normal as he made some of the most pleasurable noises. I was amazed that one man could make my body feel so incredible.

He slowly pulled himself from atop of me. "Are you ready?" He said as he made one last tug at the chain and my body convulsed in pleasure. A massive orgasm ripped from my body; it started at my tits and finished at my toes. I was done, my body could not take anymore.

"Enough, no more, please." I tried to stammer out. He must have believed me; before I knew it I was released and my tits where no longer tethered together. "That was amazing. So that is what a little pain can do to the arousal?" My body wanted more, but my brain was still playing the whole thing very cautiously. 'What a predicament,' I chuckled to myself.

"What is so funny? Did I not offer you the pleasure I had promised?"

"I was just thinking that I still am going to have a problem calling you 'Sir' and groveling at your feet, but the release was everything you said it would be and more."

"We have not even begun to explore what I can do to you and for you. I can wait on you calling me 'Sir Stallion' and if you never do, that is okay, too. I want to please you as much as you want to please me. Please do not force yourself to do anything you feel you cannot do my sweet filly." There was that sweet but dominating tone. Not to mention he called me 'his sweet filly', I will not grovel to anyone, but I could enjoy more of his 'torture'.

"You know, those...whatever-they-were. I really enjoyed them. How mush tighter can they go? Is there any way they could permanently hurt me? What other fun stuff is there in that drawer?" I asked, teasingly.

"The nipple clamps. If they are used incorrectly and too much pulling force is used, yes, they can hurt you very badly. That particular set is mild and I could have made them a tad bit snugger, but I did not want to scare you. When they are snugger, removal can be very unpleasant. As the blood rushed back to the area, the pain is quite sever. I did not tighten them enough to restrict blood flow. The only other items in this drawer are another scarf and a small anal plug. But I am not interested in anal with you just, yet. I need you to trust me a little more."

"Actually, for your information, I love anal play. I love feeling something spreading my little rosebud wide while I am being impaled with a vibrator or a cock," I said, looking directly into his eyes, licking my lips.

"You may be ready for round two but I am not. Ariela will have dinner ready in a few hours and there is still shopping to do. Let us take a shower and go shopping." He said it with such enthusiasm in his voice I had to laugh.

"I hate shopping; it is a waste of good time that could be spent elsewhere. Like watching paint dry, or better yet riding." He gave me a puzzled look. "Not all women like to shop. I'd rather go on-line and shop than deal with all those people." I had him so confused.

"I really have a lot to learn about you. Come with me and you can go shopping." I followed him down the hall past the dining room through the sitting room to the office. He had a state-of-the-art computer system. The room was dark. Even the floor to ceiling bookcases housed books with deep leather covers. The wood paneling was a deep sensual color. His mahogany desk faced a window overlooking the fields and offered a post-card picture of the mountains.

Sitting down at the desk, I asked, "So I will need shorts, jeans, underclothes, and shirts. I don't have to worry about riding clothes for a while. Will I need anything formal before I get back to my house? Do you mind getting me my wallet?"

"No, but I have a few things that I need you to get; however, I will order them myself. Here is my credit card, have fun." He handed me a diamond-etched Master Card from some bank that I had never heard of before.

"You trust me not to buy a small country with this? I am totally on my own and you are not worried that I have access to a large sum of cash right now?" I could not believe him.

"I trust you more than I think you trust yourself. You are too practical to spend frivolously. I do however expect Jezzy to be clothed in better blankets than she has now. I have a quick link to my favorite tack store. I want you to buy saddle pads, polo wraps, an exercise blanket and a quality rain sheet. Please do not fear spending money on Jezzy or yourself." With that, he left.

Three hours later I hobbled into the dining room to give him back his card. It looked like all of the students, Anna and Miguel were going to be joining us for dinner. There were so many place settings set, all meticulously done with gold silverware and crystal glasses. "I hope you were able to find everything you needed, okay?"

"Yes, I spent a little over five hundred dollars on myself and I am sorry but a little over a grand on Jezzy. She has more needs than I have," I said, looking down at the floor embarrassed by the amount of his money I had just spent.

"That isallyou spent? You were shopping for over three hours."

"Yes, I was price comparing. There is no reason to spend more than you have to on anything. Jezzy is the one I spent a little extravagantly. However, that was because of the website you directed me to shop at. Thank you, again, so very much."

"You are welcome. Did you overnight all of the stuff?"

"Goodness, no. That would have been ridiculous! All of the items I ordered will be delivered within five business days. I have enough things to last until then and so does Jezzy."

"You are too practical. And possibly the first person I have met that has been given access to more money than you could ever spend and you penny-pinch it. You are truly amazing. To let you in on a little secret, I let Samantha use my card and she had managed to spend over fifty thousand dollars in one hour."

"Do not get me wrong I have my eye on a saddle and bridle set that I really want, but I do not need. I could easily spend that much and then some, but I do not need nor desire to do that withyourmoney."

"Then will you please stay here and be my live-in accountant. You have just showed me that you are beyond trustworthy and frugal. I want you to stay here with me for as long as you wish. I just hope it is a life-time." He had the most sincerity in his voice I think I have ever heard.

"Can we take things slow? Please, I am not ready to rush into anything with anyone. I am still trying to sort out my feelings for you. I am not capable of giving my heart as quickly as you are." I really wanted to stay, everything was telling me this was all going to be alright. If he was willing to give me the time and space, I needed to grow to love him.

"Hola, Ariela." Alex said, as Ariela led all of the dinner guests in. I was right, all of the students and all of the farm workers were present for dinner. Twenty-five people seated at the table. I was seated to the left of Alex and Jess was seated to the right. Ariela prepared dinner, but a catering company served it. Alex wanted everyone to be able to meet me.

Dinner went very well. Alex introduced me to everyone. I told them all too please have patience with me, that I was very bad at remembering names and my Spanish was even worse. Everyone had a good laugh at my expense. But I felt very much at ease with all of the new people in my life.

I had a quick chat with Miguel about Jezzy and her normal routine and what type of feed she was accustomed to. He wanted to make sure the new star mare was happy in her new surroundings—the less changes for her, the better. I really liked the approach Miguel took with all of the horses. He approached his job with such passion and conviction; you could not help but admire his dedication.

I took the time to get to know the students and their riding background. I was surprised to learn that all of them had started riding when they were very young. All of them had competed to a high level, but had never reached the top. That is why they were here, to learn from one of the best. All of them had high expectations for themselves. Jess wanted to be short-listed for the Olympic Team if she could not make the Olympics. She was only in her late twenties with plenty of time and talent to get there. Considering the average age of an Olympic rider is forty, she had plenty of time.

I was amazed by Alex's compassion for all of these people. He knew their birthdays, anniversaries and was constantly asking people about their family members by name. I knew this man had a very large heart. I was just happy that he had common sense to go along with it. Someone could have taken advantage of him, if it was not for that cunning horse sense he had.

Please remember to vote. If you liked something or didn't like something please send me a message.

HappilyM
HappilyM
24 Followers
12