Alex in Trouble Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex gets to know a co worker much better.
9.8k words
4.46
79.5k
41
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 09/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex worked in a large office building, which received and distributed large paper documents from other businesses. He had only been there for one year and had moved up considerably, much faster than others that had been there for years. Mostly because he worked hard, he was always taught, if you're going to do something then do it right the first time; he could still his father drilling that in his head over and over again. Today was no different he had a huge document sitting in front of him, it had come in pages and pages of drivel, it was too wordy and full of punctual mistakes; the client wanted it typed out and condensed from its sixty five pages of legal mumbo jumbo into a nice small presentation. Alex had some serious work to do. His boss came in the room, Dave was a balding fifty something pudgy guy, Alex always wanted to stifle a laugh anytime he saw him, and he looked like the Michelin tire guy. "Alex I will not send anymore work your way, until you are finished with that one." he said. He then turned pulled the door closed

Alex laughed "Thanks" he said back. Alex was one of seven editors that had their own office. He liked the quiet, he was able to drown everything out, it was much better than being in a cubicle like some of the other editors. He turned back to his work, pulling his earphones over his ears and drowning himself in loud rock music, his eyes went from the paper to the computer in front of him, and his fingers began to dash across the keyboard in a mad frenzy.

He jumped out of his editing world upon hearing, "Alex!" Simon stood in front of him. Simon was one of the pushers, a person that took the work to the distribution center. "Man sometimes you drown yourself in your work way too much" Simon said with a smile.

"Yeah something like that. What's up?" Alex asked.

"It's lunch" Simon said as he shook his head opening the door. Alex looked at the clock on the wall he had started at 9am it was already 1pm, he hadn't even noticed the time going by; he looked over at the pile and realized he was almost through it.

He stood up, "Guess I got in a zone." he smiled.

The office cafeteria was down stairs it was large and filled with people going back and forth. Alex sat with his friends. They were discussing a fellow co worker was throwing, he was thrown into the conversation as he sat down. "So Alex did you get invited?"

Alex sat down "To what," he replied...

The smiled at him, "Alicia's party, her husband got some big promotion and they are throwing a huge party." One of his friends said. "I am surprised you have not heard" the friend shook his head.

Alex shrugged, "Guess my invite got lost in the mail." he laughed.

Simon shook his head, "I would go but I have to work." Simon was a cop, he only worked at the distribution center part time. Rumor was that he used to be a detective, but got demoted for shooting a minor. He never talked about it so the real story was never told, but he still kept his job as a cop, so it couldn't have been that bad.

"Look, you should ask" one of the friends said directly at Alex.

"Yeah the whole lone ranger act is getting old." another said.

"What because I like to stay home on my weekend's that doesn't make me a lone ranger" Alex shrugged. He was fairly happy in the way he spent his days off.

"When was the last time you got some?" Simon asked.

Alex nearly choked on his tacos. "What?" he asked.

"Yeah when was the last time you dipped the strudel?" another laughed.

"What are we in high school? Dipped the strudel?" Alex shook his head.

"Avoiding the subject" they all said and pointed at him.

"No!" he said quickly. It was a rule among them if you were caught avoiding the subject you were to treat at the next bar visit, which was very, very costly; there were only a few subjects that could not be brought up like Simon's past, Alex's previous marriage, and a few other things; but other than that everything else was fair game.

"So spill it or break out the wallet" Simon said tapping the table.

"Fine," Alex said cleaning his mouth with a napkin. "Seven months," he said waiting for the backlash.

"Seven months?" they all said together. They were very surprised but most of all it was very funny.

"Wait, wait, wait," Simon said as he seemed to count in his head. "Tasha!" he said quickly. Alex nodded.

"You haven't got any since Tasha?" one of them asked.

"What? I don't go about slinging it around to anybody and everybody like you guys" Alex retaliated.

"Boy you got to get out more!" Simon said.

"I will ask for your invitation" another of his friends said. Nodding his head at the others who were in agreement.

"No! Don't you dare!" Alex said pointing at him. A small buzzer went off indicating the end of lunch. Alex was grateful the subject was over and hopefully it would be forgotten.

Alex and Simon walked back to his office. As they entered Simon closed the door. "Sorry about busting ya out on the Tasha thing, a cops' mind just keeps working you know?" he apologized.

"No harm no foul bro," Alex said shaking his hand. Simon was a tall guy his hair was short and brown, he kept himself in very good shape, he was married to a lovely woman named Rebecca, and had two sons; both of which called Alex, Uncle Alex.

"But I meant it." Simon said "Get out more." he opened the door.

"I'll come over this weekend" Alex said sitting down at his desk.

"No as in get out, out" Simon gave him a look that meant he was very serious.

"I'll try," Alex said surrendering. It was better to agree than to continue this pointless conversation. But Simon was a good friend so he would try someday.

"Thank you that is all I ask" Simon said as he exited the office, leaving Alex alone. It was getting close to seven when he finally looked up at the clock. He was finally done. He walked out of the office, there were some people left, mainly the people that came in to clean up, or worked the night shift. He went to his chief editor's office to give him the zipped file, but he was already gone; which meant he had to see his boss's second in charge, Alicia. He sighed, he hated going in there, and he knocked on the door. Alicia was in charge of nearly everything that came in or out, and nothing went until she approved it. She was also the person throwing the party.

"Come in." she said Alex sighed, he was hoping she had gone already and he would have been able to drop it in her drop box. "Hi Alex," she smiled, "Take a seat." she chimed. That's what he hated about her the most, she was always smiling, always happy, and the sun was always shining. The room was filled with pictures of bright sunny places, beaches, horses, and penguins. This room was a bright baby blue it made him feel uncomfortable every time he came in. It was totally different from his room where the walls were bare and he had told the decorator to keep it gray. "What do you have for me?" she asked, with a bright smile on her face.

"The Freudian file." he said placing the zip drive on the table. He took a seat and watched her, his fingers tapped on his knee

"Already?" she said plugging it into her computer. "You're a very fast worker." she said, nodding her head like a bobble head doll as she scanned through it.

"I try." Alex said, his feet tapping on the floor, he wanted out of this room and fast.

"All looks well as usual, I usually can scan through your work easily." she said shoving the zip disk back over to him. "Let's go to the distribution center and get that sent off," she said standing up.

"Now?" Alex asked He was hoping to get out and head to the gym, he didn't really go to work out, but to stare at Desirae, a hot professional trainer, and she had the hottest body he had ever seen and a huge set of tits.

"Yeah if we can get this off maybe I can talk Dave to give you Monday off, since this is what he had planned for you that whole day. Unless you don't want a day off with pay?" she smiled.

"To hell with Desirae."Alex thought, a day off with pay was much better than staring at a pair of tits bouncing around any day.

Alex walked with Alicia towards the exit. The distribution center was outside and usually they took stuff in a small golf cart. As they got out the sun was going down. "So I hear you might be interested in my party?" Alicia said. Looking over at him.

"umm yeah about that." Alex said.

"Well it is Saturday, if you want to come, I can email you the directions." she said.

"CRAP!" Alex shouted in his head. "That will be fine, I guess, I don't want to put anyone out." he said hoping that she had already planned for the amount of people that got invited.

"Don't be stupid!" she said slapping his arm. She laughed at his reaction.

"GRRR." Alex said to himself. It was not that Alicia was unattractive or anything like that, it was that bright cheery attitude that made him dislike her. On the contrary she was very attractive. She was blonde, which was long and straight. She had very bright blue eyes they looked almost gray, and unlike most blondes he knew, she actually had a head on her shoulders. She had a very toned body he guessed he had never seen her out of the business suits she wore, that hid any curves she may have very well.

They reached the door to the distribution center; she pulled the door open, before Alex could reach it and open it. "I am supposed to open it for you." he said.

"Get in." she smiled. Again she slapped him across the head.

"What was that for?" Alex asked.

"For not opening the door." she laughed. Alex wanted to just hit her, and not a playful hit, no he wanted to knock her out. "Hey Paula." she said to the receptionist. "This has to be printed and sent out in the morning, and will you please send a copy to Dave's inbox?" she ordered. "Thank you" she said as she turned to leave.

"Alex stay for a moment, Simon left something for you" Paula said. As she put the file into an envelope and put it on a pile of other envelopes.

"Ok" Alex said.

"Well I will see you Sat at the party I hope." Alicia said. "I will let you know if you have the day off then." she said exiting the door.

"Thank you!" Alex said to Paula. Paula was a good friend, and knew how he felt about Alicia.

"You're welcome, but you better stick around a bit." she said as she moved around her office behind the glass. Paula was a BBW as she always addressed herself it was also part of her email. All over over her office wall were famous big women. Paula rolled around the office on her chair, her huge boobs swayed back forth as she moved around. She had sent a picture of them to him a few times, just for fun. They were nice but he did not like her that way and she stopped sending them after he had told her he was not interested. "You're the one that said not to send them anymore." she said.

"What?" he said.

"You were staring again." she said.

Alex smiled "Once a boob guy always a boob guy you know that." Alex had a big fascination with boobs, the bigger the better he always said.

"Go!" she said. Pointing at the door, he nodded and walked out the door. He saw that Alicia's car had left the parking lot as he walked towards his car. His phone bleeped and he picked it up it was a picture message he opened it to see Paula's huge tits staring back at him. He replied "tease." to her in a text. Opened his car, started the engine and punched it, his sports car roared out of the parking lot.

That night he did not go to the gym but spent it alone watching re runs of his favorite Sci-Fi show. He had got two more pictures from Paula both he saved. She may not be his type but she had very nice tits. He had even thought about inviting her over so he could get them in person. But then she might take that as he wanted a relationship and not just a quickie. It had been a long seven months and he was getting antsy. Maybe he could nail her and act like they were in a relationship and somehow get her to dump him or vice versa. He shook his head that was just mean. His phone bleeped again; this time it was to show he had an email. He went to his computer and checked his email. It was his invitation to the party. "Great." he said out loud, it was in an upper scale neighborhood, he knew how to get there, not that he wanted too. He forgot to disable his online status on his email, a message popped up. It was Alicia "Hi" it read.

"Hi." he replied back. "Sorry Dave has not got back to me about your day off but he will be there Saturday." she replied back.

"It's ok, I'll just work." he replied back.

"Nonsense, you deserve a day off!" she said back.

"Ok" he sent back he was trying to end this conversation.

"Just come to the party please" she said back.

"Please?" he said to himself. "Ok" he sent back. She sent her phone number to him not like he had it already, so he sent his just to be polite. He told her he had to go and then signed off. He sat back on the couch. His phone bleeped again, he opened it hoping to see a pic of Paula's tits but it was a text from Alicia

"You hate me that much?" Alex let out a loud sigh.

"No I just am a quiet person, nothing personal." he said.

"You're lying" she replied quickly; he thought for a few moments then signed back on to his messenger, she was still there.

"It's not that I hate you, I am doom and gloom and you're peace love and happiness, that's all." he said back. He did not know why she had this complex all of a sudden.

"I just like to know people like me, it hurts when I think someone hates me." she replied.

"Oh my god, she is one of those." he said to himself. "I don't hate anyone, just a form of dislike, like I said nothing personal" he said. There was no reply for a while he thought he must of hurt her. His phone bleeped from the couch.

"Sorry husband came home, will see you at the party will talk more then." it said. Alex didn't reply. Now he had totally killed the mood to call Paula over. He spent the rest of the night watching television then he went on the computer and watched porn then went to bed.

Alex was getting dressed looking in the mirror he still had it he thought, he was very tall almost 6'4, he was very toned, not overly built, he was bald but it looked good on him most black men looked better with a bald held and he was one of them. He had put on some casual clothes; he wanted to get in and out there fast. He messaged a friend to call him after an hour of being there to say he had an emergency so he had a reason to leave. He drove over there as fast as he could; he left the house purposely late so he was not the first to arrive. As he pulled up, the house was large as he expected. They had hired a valet service to take care of parking, a valet driver took his keys. "Don't park it too far." Alex said; passing the guy an extra tip. The man nodded his understanding. He walked into the main hall looking around he saw Paula she looked good in a nice gown.

"I don't get out much so I might as well look good when I do." she said as she came over.

He smiled "Well you pulled it off very nice." he said. "They look good too." he said to himself as he stared at her chest again.

"You're staring." she said.

"Well you keep sending me reasons to stare." he said back.

"Oh that's what I am doing?" she said smiling.

"Aren't you?" he asked back. He was beginning to feel better about coming he was staring into a deep valley of cleavage and not getting in trouble for it.

"I thought I was sending you reasons to do other things than just stare but if that's what you got from it then we will go with that." she said flirting.

"Well maybe next time you send a picture like that, you should just send them in person." He said.

"I will think about that." she said as she nodded in a direction. Alicia and Dave were walking his way. Paula walked away; these two had just killed a very good conversation. But as Alicia broke through the crowd he nearly fell over. She was breathtaking, the business suits hid a lot and he meant a lot. She was dressed in a nice top with a very nice long skirt but it hugged her body, and what a body, she was as he expected very toned, nice hips, very nice legs, even for her short body they were nice legs. She was about 5'2 maybe 5'3. Her blonde hair that was always tide to the back was long and flowing over her shoulders. But what made him shocked was her tits, they were huge, how could she hide those things he thought, the cleavage alone was much bigger than Paula's, as for the tits themselves they made Paula's DD's look like C cups. He coughed as they got close.

"Sorry my eyes got watery for some reason." he said. As he rubbed his eyes, to pass away the fact he had been staring.

"Alicia had told me you finished early." Dave said aka the Michelin guy. Alex smiled at least he had something to stare at that would take his vision from Alicia's huge assets.

"How the hell does she not topple over with those things?" he said to himself. "Yeah I got in a zone and well it just happened." he said to answer the Michelin guy.

"Well I had nothing else planned for you Monday, but Tuesday and Wednesday, I have something huge, have you heard of the Tegra take over?" he said pulling Alex away. Alicia stayed behind and began talking to the others.

"No I haven't." he said. But he knew he was going to hear about it and soon Alicia's small body disappeared amongst the crowd.

Alex ignored the call from his friend and sent back a text to let him know that all was good. Between Paula's flirtatious come-ons and trying to find Alicia so he could stare at her again, he found the party not so bad, plus they had some spicy Asian food at the buffet table, which he was nibbling on at the moment. His phone vibrated in his pocket and he was sure it was Paula sending a picture again. But it was Alicia "Where are you?" the text read.

"By the buffet table, spicy food, yummy," he replied back.

"Soon as you finish stuffing your face come to the back." she replied

Alex put the plate back on the table and took a last long swig of the ice tea he was drinking then hurriedly walked outside, looking around he finally caught sight of her in the corner alone. She looked great and he could not believe how big her breasts were, he admired them from a distance, before she finally locked eyes with him. He walked over to her "Sorry the food in there is amazing." he said. She smiled.

"Sorry to take you away from it, but I have someone you have to meet" she said as she looked around. "My husband Bobbi." she said. She shouted for him then put her fingers to her mouth and blew the loudest whistle Alex ever heard. "Sorry." she said.

"You sound different" he said. He noticed it before when they had talked but now it was more prominent.

"Oh the professional voice is gone" she said. That's what had changed about her other than the fact she had the best body he had ever seen. She had a country accent.

"The accent" he said. Smiling he loved it, it was another one of his turn on's

"I'm home I don't have to be all professional" she said smiling.

Soon she said "There he is." Alex turned to look at the largest man he had ever seen, not large as tall but he was built like a semi truck.

"Hi dumpling." the giant said embracing Alicia as she disappeared in his arms.

"Arms what arms?" Alex said those were tree trunks disguised as arms.

"This is Alex one of our top editors." Alicia said as the large muscular gorilla named Bobbi offered its hand towards Alex.

"Nice to meet you." Alex said. Alex shook his hand which meant his hand was squeezed to high hell and back.

"Nice to meet you too." he said still holding Alex's hand..."Me and the other guys were playing a game of football your welcome to join unless you want to stay with the stiffs?" Bobbi said. His hand was still squeezing Alex's, he was surprised most men winced in pain by now.