Alex in Trouble Ch. 02

Story Info
Further down the fox hole.
7.4k words
4.52
37.8k
20
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 09/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex stepped out of the shower, he had to take one as soon as he got home, the smell of horse shit, hay and sex made him nauseated. Not that he didn't like the sex. It was probably the best sex he had ever. But as he had taken his shower he had felt stings and pains coming from his head and shoulders. Now staring into the bathroom mirror, he wiped the steam off and looked at his shoulders. "Damn what the hell!!" he said aloud as he noticed a large bruise, but it was not a bruise but a large teeth mark. Alicia had definitely left her mark, he smiled and admired the handy work it was round and he could definitely make out most of her jawline, he looked at the other shoulder and was happy to see the same mark on both sides, even though he had taken a shower, both were showing signs of bleeding again. "They'll heal." he said as he smiled. He reached for a mirror and after trying many attempts to get the right angle he looked at the back of his head. "Now that will need some attention." he said as he saw a huge bump that was split down the middle. He remembered when she had pushed him to the floor, he hit his head pretty hard. He reached into his medical kit and took out some iodine and some wool cloth and began to clean it before taking a small band aid to put over it, just to help close the cut.

He went into the kitchen grabbed himself a beer he sat in front of his computer and began searching for big breasted models, he was trying to figure out the size of Alicia's chest, he saw many that were big in the DD's and DDD's even a few E's but they were much bigger than that. So he kept searching and then he saw a few that came close but they were mostly implants, and he knew for a fact they were not implants. Then he saw it and it got his attention "That's them!" he said out loud. But then he looked puzzled the lady he was looking at was much bigger than Alicia in body mass but her tits were the same size. He shook it off as something that he would look at tomorrow. He was tired and was heading to bed when Alicia came online and messaged him.

"Any luck?" she asked Alex smiled.

"With what exactly?" he sat back down drinking his third beer.

"Don't play dumb, you been online checking on what size my boobs are." she replied. Alex looked around did she plant camera's in his house. "Your a guy, its what you do." she said on Que. Alex smiled .

"I think I have an idea." he said sure of himself.

"Doubt it, but if you want the answer, get up early tomorrow." she replied. Alex shrugged.

"Ok. I'll bite, why am I waking up early?" he asked. There was a pause and Alex doubted she would answer back.

"Cause I am going shopping and your coming with me." she said. Alex didn't like this shopping was not one of his strong suits.

"I hate shopping!" he replied. There was another pause.

"He is irritating me, so I will keep this short and sweet. Be up early, and phone on and close to you for further instructions." she said then she signed off. Alex sat and waited for a while to see if she would log back on, but after twenty minutes he gave up. He laid in his bed considering not getting up early at all. But he turned over and set his alarm for 8am.

"That's as early as I am going to wake up on a Saturday." he said to himself before drifting off to sleep.

Alex woke up with a jolt as his phone bleeped right next to his head. "God dammit!" he screamed. He looked over at his digital clock it read 7:00am. "What the hell!" he said grabbing his phone.

"I told you to be up." the txt read, it was from Alicia. Alex gritted his teeth and his fingers danced over his phone's keyboard in a flurry.

"It's 7am on a Saturday! Why so early?" he sent it then laid back down. The phone bleeped again. He looked at it.

"I always get up early, I was raised on a farm." it read. Alex shrugged he was about to start to reply when another message came. "I said to get up! Not to lie back down, don't reply till your up" it said. Alex growled and moaned as he put the phone down and turned over he was not getting up. Then he heard it, his home phone, no one called his home phone except for his mother.

"You've got to be kidding me!" he yelled throwing his covers off and walking out of the room and into the living room. "Mom its Saturday." he began to say.

"It's not your mom." Alicia said. "Now that your up, go do all that work out crap you guys do and take a shower and I will contact you later bye." she said and hung up. Alex looked at his phone then shook his head.

"It's like been married again" he said smiling he looked into the bedroom and contemplated lying back down but then the phone bleeped and he knew what it was going to say. "I'm UP!!!!" he screamed at it. As if hearing him it stopped. He went on his normal Saturday routine but earlier which consisted of running for 6 miles around the local park, he came back and did some weightlifting on his home gym, it was nothing like going to the gym, there he could use free weights, here it was more cardio than anything else. He ate a light breakfast then took a shower. Looking over at the clock it was 10am. He would have been just getting to the park to start running if she had not woke him up. "Now what do I do?" he asked himself. Just as he thought that the phone rang, he walked over and picked it up. "Yes mother?" he answered sarcastically. The other person hung up, he put it down and walked away, it rang again. "Hello?" he answered.

"Much better" Alicia replied. "Looks like I have much work ahead of me." she said. Alex knew she was smiling on the other end.

"What is that supposed to mean?" he said smiling.

"Taming you, of course." she said. Alex could hear the background noise she was in a store of some sort.

"Where are you?" he asked as he sat on his sofa. He grabbed the remote and put on the sports channel.

"Oh you will find out shortly, I am buying a few new things and I want your opinion on them." she said smiling. Alex smiled. "Ok I will bite, what kinda new things?" Alex thought knowing women it must be new shoes, and from the sound of the store it seemed like a shoe store. People were talking about sizes and he heard what sounded like someone was calling the back room for something. "They won't find it." he said.

"Find what?" she asked.

"The stocker in the back, got asked to find something, he will probably turn around four times, then say its not there, without really searching." Alex said.

"I am impressed, you have very good hearing, but I heard something else about you." she said. Alex sat up this was getting interesting, he liked the cat and mouse game, party because he was very good at it.

"Carry on." he said. Alicia went silent for a moment.

"Sorry saw something I liked and..." she stopped. "I heard your very good at keeping your promises." she said. Alex smiled.

"That is true, I never make a promise I cannot keep." he said. Alicia giggled on the other side. "What?" he asked.

"I want to make a bet." she said. Alex turned the Tv off. This was more interesting than any game or highlight reel.

"I'm interested." he said.

"Ok the bet is you cannot touch yourself, in any shape or form for the next hmmm lets say two hours?" she said. She was laughing, Alex knew she was up to something.

"Now why would I do that?" he asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out." she said. She was in full control and she liked it.

"Ok what's the conditions?" he asked he knew he could win this easily if she was going to send pictures of herself, that was not a big deal he had seen her naked already.

"The loser, makes a full course dinner for the other one." she said. She waited for a response.

"Your on." he said. He couldn't cook for himself let alone a full course dinner but he couldn't lose.

"I was hoping you would say that." she replied as she hung up. Alex shrugged and turned the tv back on . Moments went by and nothing happened he began to think that this is what she wanted for him to sit there and think about what she was or was not doing. He flicked through more channels before he finally gave up. He got up and walked towards the kitchen he was going to make something light to eat then go to the gym. He might as well do something with his time he thought. The phone began to beep as a message came through, he looked at it and sighed, slowly he made his way over to the phone and picked it up. He quickly sat down staring at the picture on the screen. It was a picture of Alicia's large chest in a red lace bra, the cleavage was deep and inviting. Alex could not stop but stare the caption read

"I like them in red. What do you think?" Alex kept looking before he finally answered .

"Red is good." he said, he looked at what he had sent and instantly felt stupid He kept looking the bra was definitely losing the battle to hold them in. They filled each cup and still had more coming out. Moments went by again and he was still staring when another message came in this time it was another pic, her cute face could be seen but what the camera was aimed at was her large chest again being held in a lace bra but this was black, the last picture had been close this was at arms length. The caption read

"If red is just good.. what is black?" he sat back and could not take his eyes off of them, they were perfect, the black bra made them stand out more, they were pushed tightly together creating a huge valley between them. Alex imagined his dick sliding between them and instantly he wanted to grab himself to relieve the tension in his pants. He stopped himself remembering the bet.

"Black is definitely better." he answered back, he closed his phone and put it on the table, if he did not look he would win the bet. He put on the sports channel and began flicking through channels again. He resisted the urge to pick up the phone and look at the two pictures he just got. But before long it beeped again. He shook his head he was intent on not looking, but then he thought not looking was just like giving in. He picked the phone up and looked this time the view was from above looking down at them she was wearing a white bra.

"Something tells me you like white better?" Instantly thoughts of tit fucking her till he came all over them came to mind. They were so tightly pushed together in this picture that he could feel them gripping his dick.

"One of my favorite views." he replied back staring down into her cleavage.

"Don't go anywhere." she replied. Alex stared at that picture than browsed through the other two. The phone quickly beeped again as another message came through.

"I hope I got the angle right?" the caption said. Alex could not see how this angle could be wrong she was bent over with her phone over her shoulder showing a black thong in the mirror.

"This is torture." he sent back. He stared again her back was arched and her hair was hanging to one side her face could be seen just slightly.

"Don't give up on me now." she replied. Alex shook his head he was not giving up yet. He waited patiently for the next pic his raging hard on was getting uncomfortable. It did not take long till the next picture came through she was standing to the side with panties on, that showed all of her thigh. Alex could not name them but they were very short and looked very very thing, she was standing sideways and her ass looked perfect.

"I love these panties more than thongs.. What do you think?" Alex's fingers sped across his phone as fast as they could.

"Fuck thongs! Buy those what are they?" he said looking at her thighs and then her ass and then the matching bra, her tits jutted out far beyond anything he had seen on any woman her size. She called the phone he picked it up she was laughing.

"You really like those huh?" she asked. She was having fun. "Hell yes!" he answered back. She laughed again

"Slow down there tiger, I have one more thing to try on then your off the hook." she laughed as she hung up. Alex waited lying down staring at the phone. The phone beeped again and she was wearing a sheer top that did nothing to hide the outline of her large chest and below the top she wore boy short panties

"This is what I wear to bed." the caption said. Alex smiled he could imagine taking all of that off without hesitation. The phone rang again he answered "Your off the hook." she said seemingly disappointed.

"You nearly got me." he said telling the truth there was many times he wanted to give in but he held true.

"Go do what you have to do, and let it go to waste." she said with a smirk. She sounded like she was still in the changing room.

"What are you trying on?" he asked. He wanted to see more than being told.

"Oh no these are the good bra's." she said smiling they hold the girls excellent but they are so easy to take off and are almost see through." she teased.

"Why can't I see?" Alex asked desperately.

"Because they are for you, the others were for work and home." she answered. "These I am saving for the times, I will be fucking your brains out" she said. Alex was speechless the way she could control him was astonishing. "You still there? She asked smiling.

"Yes I am." he answered barely audible.

"Now you have a choice." she said.

"I'm listening." he answered.

There was a long silence, to which became many minutes then a full hour passed and there was nothing. Alex thought something must have happened and put in a movie, for the rest of the day he stared at the pictures he got and watched a movie. Finally he picked up his coat and walked out of the condo, he walked down the hall to the elevator. He got in and went down to the garage. "Hi Alex" the man at the gate said as it opened to let Alex out.

"Hi Gary." Alex said as he sped out of the garage. He drove down to the local grocery store, picking out a few groceries for dinner. He looked down the aisle and saw two of the men, that played on Bobbi's team. They were looking directly at him. "Hi fellas." he said but then they walked away. Alex did not pay any attention to it and went back to his shopping. On the way back home he stopped at a light looking across the street, at a window display he could see the same two men in a car two cars behind him in the reflection. This made him confused were they following him and why would they? As the light turned he made a left turn and peered into his side mirrors, he saw their car make the same turn. He made a mental note of what car they were driving and hit the accelerator. He sped past his building, he took a quick glance they were nowhere behind him. He made another turn and entered the rear exit to his building. He parked his car and quickly got out.

"Alex I did not see you come in." Gary said running up to him. Alex did not pay him any attention but looked out of the garage. "I heard the rear gate open so I came over to see who would take it." Gary said under his heavy breathing. Alex nodded he waited to see if they would pass, then he saw it the car they were in.

"I am being followed." Alex smiled. Gary was not smiling.

"By who?" he said turning around.

"The blue car that just passed." Alex said. He was on to them and now they would be looking for him, hopefully they would not put two and two together and know where he lived. Gary ran out to the street with a paper and pen.

"What are you doing?" Alex asked him in shock.

"Don't you want to report this?" Gary asked. Alex shook his head.

"No! I will deal with it!" Alex said taking the paper it had a license plate number on it. He tore it up and threw it away. He stormed to the elevator leaving Gary looking confused and alone. Gary's cell phone rang he picked it up and began walking to his station.

"Change the car!" he said quickly "I told you he is smarter than the other ones." he said before he hung up.

Alex got home he looked at his phone there was a message waiting for him, he had left it on the charger , the battery had been close to being dead.

"Sorry husband came into the store." the message said it was from Alicia. He looked at it. What is going on he thought to himself.

"Where is he now?" he sent back he began to make dinner but he never got an answer, he spent the rest of the night looking out the window looking for the car but he did no see it, finally he went to bed.

The next day went by without incident and since he had Monday off he decided to sleep in. The phone rang he reached over to pick it up. "Hello?" he said still half way sleeping.

"Sorry to call you Alex but I need you to come in for a few minutes." Dave said. He sounded upset something must be wrong or very urgent.

"Oh no problem, give me a few to get ready, I will be there as soon as I can." Alex said. He got up after hanging up the phone. Dave had never called him on a day off so this had to be important, he quickly showered and got himself ready. He raced down to the garage and soon he was on his way. Two men in a red car parked across the street pulled away and followed him.

Alex walked into the office and was greeted shortly by Dave's secretary. "They are waiting for you in the conference room." she said. Alex nodded something was definitely going down. He brushed himself off one more time then entered the conference room. "Alex thank you for coming in on your day off." Dave said he shook his hand and looked at two men across the large table. "These men are from the FBI." he said nervously. Alex smiled and sat down.

"Good morning Alex." one of the men said. Alex nodded back to them. Alicia was on the left of the table. "We were told you were the best at deciphering lost words from paper work" the man continued. Alex shook his head.

"I have a knack for it, if that's what you want to call it." Alex said smiling. Dave pulled out two sheets of paper from a folder.

"This is just an example." the other agent said. Alex looked at the papers, he immediately grabbed a pen from Dave's briefcase and a paper and began to look over the paper, there were large black permanent marker lines through the text. Within moments he had deciphered two sentences. The agents motioned for the paper. Alex slid it across the table with his work. The two men looked it over and looked at some of their own papers, sliding it back across they nodded to each other.

"Here is the deal." one said. "What we have is a leak in the bureau, not anything to concern the public but big enough that it could change a few things inside the bureau itself." he said with a straight face. "We need someone outside of the bureau to decipher those papers so that we can correct some major holes and prevent what we think is a hostile take over of the bureau." the man finished. Immediately Alex called bullshit in his head from what he had deciphered so far the bureau was trying to cover something, and it was big.

"Ok." Alex said with a smile "If its ok I will talk it over with my bosses and we will get back to you?" Alex asked. The two men nodded and left the room. Dave was the first to say something.

"We have to take this, if we do this it will open all kinds of government contracts." he said. Alicia looked at Alex.

"It is up to you." she said "We can not make you do this." she finished. Alex smiled.

"Ok then. Lets do this." he said. Dave exited the room excitedly. As soon as he left the room

"I am so sorry." Alicia pleaded. "I did not mean to leave you hanging like that, but from nowhere he came into the changing room." she said looking at Alex pleading for him to forgive him.

"Its ok, he is your husband." he said back to her, he got off his seat and sat on top of the table. He wanted to ask about Bobbi's friends but Dave came back in with the two men.

"Glad you are aboard, we only ask that you report directly to us, this is my personal phone number." one of the men said. The other handed Alex a phone. "It is a satellite phone, no matter where you are, it will work." he continued. Alex looked at it. "definitely covering something." he thought to himself. Dave walked the men out.

12