Alex in Wonderland Ch. 02

Story Info
Alice starts to take over.
5.1k words
4.43
42.4k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/19/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnboy9
Johnboy9
434 Followers

Thanks again for any and all feedback and votes. I welcome all sent me.

Please, 18 years old and up only allowed. Characters in this story are at least of that age as well, even if not indicated.

I put this Chapter in the transvestite/transsexual category though I am pretty sure it's not ready for this category yet. I'd put it in incest because it deals with a brother and sister but there's no sex in this chapter, it's just a continuation of the slow development I am presenting of the story. Maybe erotic coupling or fetish?

Anyway, for those who have read and been disappointed because they felt they were misled by the category of this story, let me apologize in advance. It's just that I've never written such a middle of the road story before. Everything else was always black and white. This is completely grey.

Anyway, I hope you still enjoy it.

*************

Ring...ring...

"Hello."

"Hi Sandy, its your Mom."

"Oh, hi Mom," I said. "How are you? Everything go off as planned then? Alex got off okay and will be here at 3:00, like talked about yesterday?"

"Hello, dear," she replied. "Is so nice finally talking to you again. Yes, everything worked out just as we planned. Alex got on the bus on time and should reach you by 3:00, as planned...Ummm Sandy..."

"Yeah Mom?" I asked.

"Um, well..." she said.

"Is something wrong, Mom?" I asked.

"Look, Sandy," she started. "I don't think anything'll come of it, but I just wanted to give you a heads up before you got ran into it head-on so it doesn't come to you as a total surprise or completely out of left field when you see him, but..."

"Mom," I interrupted. "Look, just spit it out. What's wrong, huh? What happened that I should be so concerned about. Does it have anything to do with Alex?"

"Yeah Sandy, well, that's just it, you see," she said. "For awhile now your brother has been letting his hair grow out, part of a fashion trend, he thinks. Sometimes though he just doesn't take care of it like he should. So this morning his hair was all tangled and knotted and he was having trouble getting it to look half decent so he asked for my help. Well, as I was working on it I chastised him for not using conditioner on it when he shampooed his hair but he said that it made him smell too girly - you know, as if his long hair doesn't already make him look girlish enough.

"Anyway, then I said he should have braided it the night before if he knew he wasn't going to be using conditioner on it this morning but he basically told me to leave him alone, almost told me to shut-up, although not in those words. So his attitude got me a little too irritated at him and, well, I guess I was a little too mischievous as I sort of over-helped him with his hair. Well, in my ticked off state I sent him out the door with his hair in a ponytail."

"Oh, your kidding" I said with a laugh, then thinking maybe Mom was worrying over nothing. "Well, maybe that's okay. I mean lots of boys with long hair wear theirs in ponytails."

"Yeah, I know that, Sandy," she said. "And I've done it before with his blessing. But this time I put his tail up high, on the crown of his head, like a girl would wear it, and he never knew about it. I just sent him out of the house before he could ever get a look at himself. What I'm saying is I don't even know if he knows about it yet either. You know once he checks himself out in the mirror or if any of us looks him over and don't criticize anything about what we see, he never checks his appearance again afterward."

"Damn Mom," I said, not even realizing I'd just sworn while talking with my Mom. "Sorry Mom, but I just can't believe you did such a thing to Alex, and he wasn't even aware of it. But darn, I bet he sure looked cute. Shame you didn't get a picture."

"Oh, that reminds me," Mom said. "I do have some pictures I took today. I meant to send them to you so you'd know what Alex looks like and who to look for when you get to the station. I'll send them now to your email address. But for now I've got to go. Oh, and there's something else too. Another surprise coming. But I want to keep it a surprise for the two of you. Just be aware that unknowingly, Alex is bringing you *and* himself a big surprise."

"Uh, okay Mom," I said, now utterly confused, but dying of curiosity and anticipation. "I'll call you later when Alex gets home safely and I find the other surprise. Until then, Good bye."

"Bye, honey."

Five minutes later my phone buzzed which indicated I had received a text which said I got a bunch of pictures. I don't look at pictures on my phone - too small, so I sent them to my computer so I could enlarge them and photoshop them a bit to make them out clearer if needed.

Looking at them after they'd downloaded I was amazed - no, astounded, at the loveliness, no, the near beauty that was brought out in Alex's face with the length of his hair, hair that *was* real long, down halfway past his shoulder blades and the color of the sun, not blonde, but a lustrous, golden yellow, and blue eyes that sparkled when the sun hit them.

And as I looked at each picture I could tell Mom had fun directing each pose she put Alex into, and not only that, but Alex had fun posing for the shots she took of him, which made him look almost too sexy, which gave me an idea about where to look to seek employment for my currently out-of-work brother.

I noticed too he never really got that tall either, in fact he looked not to be that much taller than the car, maybe 5' 8" or so with a thin, lithe build. Mom was right, even without the ponytail she gave him today (which made him look so fantastically girlish, by the way,) he would still come off as rather girly. I wondered how Alex didn't catch that, but then maybe it didn't really bother him that much. I don't know. As I said, its been seven years since I've been intimately involved with my family. I knew him last when he was 11. Hmm...

Then, three hours later...

Ring...Ring...

"Hello," I answered.

"Hello, Sandy, its Alice, I mean Alex," I heard from the other end, although not too clearly.

"Alex," I spoke louder. "Is that you? Are you all right? This connection must be bad, I can hardly understand you. Is everything okay"

"No, no," he answered. "I mean I'm fine, well, sort of. I was just eating, sort of. I got something to eat at the bus station when I got in and its all gooey and sticky but really tasty so I just can't keep from munching on it. I was just licking the yummy stuff off my fingers as I was calling so my mouth was full.

"Look Sandy, can you come pick me up now? There are some really creepy looking guys out here giving me some weird looks and I'm not liking it one bit. I mean, the bus trip was bad enough, but then I get here and first thing this guy slaps me on my butt and said I had a damn sexy ass. Shit, Sandy, what was that all about? What kind of place did you move into here?"

"Well Alex," I said with a chuckle. "From what I'm looking at, you actually do have one fine looking ass...for a boy, I mean."

"SANDY!" he shouted. "Stop that. Its not funny."

"Okay, okay," I said, just to calm him down, because it was true. It *was* a fine looking ass, but then I remembered he hadn't seen the pictures I'd seen so didn't say anymore. "I'm sorry. Look, its 3:20 now. I'll leave here in about ten minutes and should get there in about fifteen minutes, around 3:45. "

"Okay, thanks a lot, Sandy."

"No problem, kiddo. See ya soon."

----------------

Once at the station I realized I should have told Alex what my car looked like so he would know what to look for when I drove in. Now it was up to me to pull in and go inside and search for him. Another mistake was not to ask him what part of the station he'd be waiting at because it was a large station. I decided to go to the help desk and have them page him and send him to the main lobby.

As I was walking to the help desk I noticed some movement between these two rows of overnight storage lockers and saw it was this guy and girl making out. At first I was a bit shocked to see this sight - not because it was there, right in front of me, but because it wasn't hidden at all, but was so obvious.

Then I noticed the ponytail on the girl and thought it looked really familiar, in fact very familiar. Now I was shocked, totally shocked. It was Alex, my brother Alex, making mad, passionate love with this other guy in broad daylight. Seeing this I couldn't help but wonder if maybe my brother might not be a bit more girly than just his looks might indicate.

After a minute of this I saw the two break up and pull away from each other slightly. Alex had a glazed look in his eyes as he looked into the chiseled features of the boy he was kissing so ardently. The boy kissed him one more time, briefly, then began pushing Alex down on his shoulders to his knees so that his eyes were locked firmly on the bulge in his jeans at his groin. At this point I took my camera out and set it up in camera mode. Once the boy lowered his zipper and removed his large cock, which he rubbed a bit to firm it up some, he presented it to Alex's lips. It was then I took the picture.

Suddenly both boys looked over at me with open-mouth stunned looks, the boy's cock smearing his precum on Alex's cheek. That pose was too precious. I just had to take another picture.

"Oh shit," the kid said, zipping his pants up. "Whaddya think you're doing lady?"

"Oh crap," Alex said. "Not again."

I thought that was a strange remark for Alex to come up with, but for now I let it go. "What the hell do you two think you're doing? Don't you know anyone can see what you've been doing out here? You could get arrested for indecent exposure, at the least, idiots!"

"He made me do it," Alex said, near tears. "He's blackmailing me because of something I did. He has pictures he said he was going to send to my folks and friends if I didn't do like he said. That's why I had to do it"

I realized the way he was talking about his family and friends that Alex hadn't as yet recognized me as his sister. This is going to be fun, I thought.

"Tell me..." I started. "What's your name," I first asked Alex, playing a little mind game with him.

"Um, Alex, ma'am," he said.

"Tell me Alex," I said. "Does this boy know your family's address, or your email or home address, or any of your friends' addresses?"

For the first time I think Alex was able to think about his situation clearly. "Why no ma'am," he said, looking over at the now blushing bow with an amazed look that suggested he wondered how I could think of that before he could. "He doesn't."

"So he literally seduced your panties off with a convincing lie that you fell for, hook, line and sinker, eh?"

Looking down at his feet, Alex could only nod his head in total shame. "I was just so worried and ashamed, I never thought..."

"Don't worry, little one," I said. "I'll help you out here." Turning to the other boy, I continued, "Okay, you, what's your name?"

"Sam, ma'am" he said. "Sam Travis."

"Okay Sam," I said. "Show me your phone. Let's see these damning photographs you have that've caused so much anguish."

Handing me his phone I turned it to the pictures mode and skimmed through the most recent and wow, there were quite a few, about 6, showing Alex kissing this guy on the bus and then giving him a hand-job too, and then cleaning off his hand while getting off the bus. God, this kid was a great photographer! While I had his phone handy I emailed the pics to my computer and also to Mom's figuring she'd get a kick out of them too. Then I deleted them from his phone and handed it back to Sam along with my business card.

"Here Sam," I said. "Sorry, but I had to delete these because they were taken without permission and I didn't know what you might do with them. Again, I'm sorry. " Then in a whisper, I added, "But here's my card. I love your work. Come to my place in maybe a week or so. I think I may have a job for you taking pictures for money - pictures of Alex. "

"Yes ma'am," he said quite enthusiastically. "I'll definitely call. Thanks a lot, ma'am."

Turning back to Alex, I said, "Alright. That problem is solved. Now that that's done, I think we should get you home now, don't you?"

"I'm sorry ma'am," he said questioningly. "I came here to live with my sister. I have to wait for her to pick me up."

"Don't worry Alex," I said. "Sandy sent me here to get you. She wants you to stay with me for awhile. Wouldn't you like that sweetie?"

"Really," he wondered. "I wonder why she didn't call to tell me about this change in plans."

"Maybe she did, sweetie," I said sickeningly sweet. "Maybe your were just too preoccupied with your boyfriends to hear your phone ring. Do you think? Now, if that's your suitcase get it and let's get going."

"Oh please ma'am," Alex pleaded with a moan while grabbing his luggage. "I don't like boys. I'm not gay, I think gays suck big time. I like girls. Really I do."

"Yes, dear," I said sarcastically walking briskly, causing him to have to speed up while trying to pull the heavy case behind him. "I just finished watching a display of how much you dislike boys, of how you want to suck big time, as you so crassly put it, tee, hee. Don't forget, I saw the pictures showing what you did with that big, handsome lad on the bus too. Boy oh boy, for someone who's not gay you've been going the wrong way around to make sure people know that fact."

"It wasn't like that, ma'am," Alex cried in frustration. "He and this other girl kept calling me Alice. The girl because she misheard me when I told her my name, Alex, and the boy, John, I don't know, somehow, for some reason thought I was hot and sexy. I don't understand it. I mean boys are so gross aren't they, and they can be real big jerks too."

"Here's my car, dear," I said, as I unlocked it and opened the trunk for him.

"Anyway, I went to talk to him," Alex continued on, as he put his bag into the back of the car, then closed it up. Sitting next to me up front he never stopped, " you know, to explain that I was really a boy, really Alex, not Alice, but John, he wouldn't believe me. He ended up painting my finger and toenails this stupid "Slut Red" color that happened to be in that girl's purse. See, look at my nails here. This proves I'm not lying, that I'm not gay." To further prove he was straight he removed his shoes and socks to show off his sexy toes.

"Aw," I said in admiration. "Your nails are very pretty, Alice. That shade really brings out your fine delicate features. Yes, that is definitely your color. Now buckle up."

Not even noticing she'd called him by his feminine name, Alex fastened his seat belt and I pulled out, beginning our trek home. Still, the girlish-looking boy kept talking, "Then this girl, her name is Julie, also happened to have a tube of "Slut Red" lipstick which he made me put on and after that he grabbed me and kissed me. I don't understand but suddenly I just lost my head. I mean I tried to break it off but the next thing I know he pulled his dick out and then it was in my hand.

"Well, you saw him, I mean the picture, you saw how cute he was. And I was so exasperated after trying to convince him I was Alex, not Alice, that I finally accepted the fact that to him I would always be Alice. So while I was squeezing his hard, throbbing shaft, he just went and said the nicest thing to me. I was so scared where this was going once he took his dick out, but he said because he knew I was a real lady and all that he couldn't ask me to suck off his lovely looking slab of meat, so instead he asked if I couldn't jerk him off instead.

"Well, what could I do? I mean, he was being so sweet, and that cock of his was so big and, boy oh boy, was looking tastier and tastier looking by then that, well, how could I refuse him? After all, he'd been so nice, he even called me a lady when he could have called me a slut. And my pretty nails looked even prettier, covered in his precum and glistening in the sunlight shining through the windows of the bus as it drove along.

"See, that's what I mean, things just got carried away. Next thing I knew, John leaned over and kissed me again, and oh, what a kiss, I mean, just like Sam. Oh god, I get so tingly thinking about it. But see, you understand, don't you? You see what I mean, right ma'am? Everything I've told you shows you how I was set up. I was a victim of circumstances, right? No, I'm not gay."

"Yes. Alice...I mean Alex," I said with a wink. "It does sound like things just seemed to keep piling up until they finally overwhelmed you. Especially looking at those pictures that Sam boy took. And let me tell you, when I first heard about those pictures I almost couldn't believe your story."

"What do you mean?" Alex asked in shock that I could not believe what I saw. "You thought I was lying?"

"Well," I said. "Maybe not lying, dear, but really, I was just having a hard time believing this Sam kid could take pictures of you without you being aware he was doing so from the flash of his camera phone. I mean, it comes down to this.

"Either you were lying and were aware of him and posing for him or you're telling the truth and completely missed the flashes of the camera-phone. And if that's the case, then you were so into the tongue sucking John was giving you that you really only saw the flashes caused by the fireworks that you and he set off.

"Having looked at the pictures, I can say for sure that you weren't posing there, that you and John were definitely going at it like two hot and hungry wildcats. Now truthfully, isn't that what was going on, Alice? Come on, you can be honest with me. I won't say a word to Sandra or anyone else in your family."

"Oh god," he groaned. "I really can't believe this has happened to me...You really promise you won't tell anyone else."

"Sure I do, honey," I assured. "What is it you want to tell me?"

"Well," Alex started. "What John did...normally I would not have done it - I would have punched any guy who tried doing it to me...at least I think I would have. It's just that he was so sweet in his approach to get me to do the things he wanted, and the things he wouldn't ask me to do was nice too. I got to feeling that I wanted to be nice to him and do nice things for him to pay him pack for all he'd done for me."

"You mean like painting your fingernails and such," I asked.

"Yes, that too, ma'am," he said. "I mean at first I didn't want him doing that, especially with that "Slut Red" color, but then I settled down when I realized that was the only color Julie had and learned she and John's sister both wore it. It's just I learned to appreciate him for the gentleman he was for pointing out how I'd left the house without putting any color on and how it was like leaving the house naked, so I definitely needed to have my nails done."

"Well, I think he was really on the ball with that one, Alice," I said."And so after that you let him put on the lipstick, right?"

"Well, only after he insisted that I put some polish on my toenails too," Alex added. "I really liked that because it was when he lifted my feet into his lap that I first got to feel his big, fat, wiener hiding down there in...in, you know, down there."

"Oh really, Alice," I exclaimed joyfully. "So John turned your feet into sluts too, eh?"

"Yessireebob," he answered back with a laugh. "I thought maybe he might paint my whole foot there for a minute, but no, just the toenails. See?"

He started wiggling his toes excitedly.

"Yes, I see," I said. "They're very pretty. He did a really nice job. I bet it felt nice to have your foot there too." Then I went for the jugular - "so then I see that you guys kissed, eh? Did you like that? That must have been fun. I remember my first kiss - that was your first, right, or maybe just your first tongue-sucking kiss?"

Johnboy9
Johnboy9
434 Followers
12