Alex Tests Sarah Ch. 06

Story Info
Sarah punishes Marco & owns his body; Jess forced to watch.
1.7k words
3.91
12.1k
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 09/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

- From the perspective of Sarah

I didn't care about Alex's hands on my face, his encouraging words, I was seeing red. How could he hold Jess above me? Let her talk to me like that? Let her talk to me at all? I planned to take full advantage of my half hour with "Marco." Trust me,

I could make this hurt a lot more than those clamps did.

The thing about girls who want to experiment, who go out their way to answer Alex's craigslist ad with their boyfriends -- it's not because they want to experiment, it's because they want Alex.

Well, someone that's like him - someone who isn't afraid, who feels naturally dominant and naturally possessive. But this bitch got it wrong if she thought that Alex possessing me means that he wasn't all and always mine. It goes both ways; she has to learn that. And Alex could probably use a reminder too -- he let this halfwit penetrate my home, he let her touch me....

Marco; however, well, he was mine for the next thirty minutes. When Alex gives me a gift, I always appreciate it. Thirty minutes, no time to unbind the ropes, better use them as a leash. I started talking to Marco like a little puppy dog, pulling on his leash with short, sharp tugs.

"Here boy, come with me. That's a good boy, crawl over to the table." I pulled him to his feet by his balls and laid him on his back on the kitchen table; his thin long legs hanging off the side.

Totally naked, I climbed onto the table and lowered myself onto his face, completely exposed, but embracing the power of my position over him and my brazen disregard of the incongruity. I stared into her face as he lapped up the wetness seeping from my insides. I let him get eager, greedy, pulling his hands up over my belly, my tits; he wanted to touch me, and arched my back has he spread his fingers wide and pressed them into my full breasts, leaving pink marks on my very soft skin. I arched my back and shot at Jess, "must be a nice change to have something to hold on to..."

Ten minutes of slow, deep, pulsing pleasure -- my pussy was sore, I wanted to feel this. Then I wanted to have my real fun. I tugged on the leash and put Marco into one of Alex's favorite positions -- for me -- Marco's hands on the edge of the table, ass out, back arched. Looked a little different with the six foot man leaning over as I ran my hands along his hips and softly pressed my hips into his back. Jess was interested now; she had seen us pleasure each other; she started to care about her boy.

So, now it was time to make him hurt, and show her there was nothing she could do about it. All it took was four strikes with the cane and Marco was crying out for Jess.

Alex stepped in, "Marco...listen..."

But I wasn't having it; Marco was mine for the half hour. I pulled back hard on Marco's hair and pressed his head to the table.

"Marco, you're fighting me, you're thinking, you're trying to make sense of this. This is hard isn't it? This isn't fun?"

He practically whimpered out a yes.

"But Marco, your cock -- it's so hard, look down." And I pulled his head off the table and down toward his legs. "Look at that. It's so hard, all of those inches, surging with blood, because you like this. You like how this feels."

He whimpered out another yes.

As Marco was coming to some spiritual realization, I decided what she was going to do. She said, "Touch the floor...try."

Marco barely reached; he was unsteady and awkward, his ass facing towards Alex and Jess.

Jess looked uncomfortable, embarrassed maybe. She was sitting on Alex's lap. I walked up to her, and I stood over her, didn't say a word. I knew as soon as I did Alex would reprimand me, she wasn't mine...yet. But I stared and stared, until she finally shifted off center. I plunged my hand toward his cock, but went for his belt buckle, tearing it open and off his waist, not breaking eye contact with the skank sitting on my Alex's knee.

I whipped the belt out and stalked back over to Marco's pathetic ass, no pause, no warning and CRACK. I came down hard and he actually fell over, onto the floor and let out a loud cry of protest.

"GET UP" I practically shouted at him. I pulled the rope around his balls so hard that he had to scramble up, sniffling, unsteady. "LEAN OVER" He was in shock, he just did it, and CRACK, I hit again, same spot practically. Huge welts were coming up on his ass, bruising reddish purple already.

A third slash on his ass and a change came over him. His legs got a little sturdier, but his torso relaxed and his jaw went slack. He stood, bent at the waist in front of two strangers and his girlfriend, ass out, as a tiny girl stood over him and mercilessly starting destroying him with the belt. Lash, after lash, after lash...he was sobbing, actually crying tears, but not resisting. I pushed him harder and harder, forgetting Alex, forgetting Jess, just pouring out everything, knowing how badly he was hurting, knowing from experience, but not caring....needing to keep going, addicted to the swell of feeling that came up every time Marco cried and, the rush of power every time a new welt was raised...

I think I physically pushed him to the brink, he fell over again, but the shivering, snotty mess wasn't up for another round. All of a sudden, I stood, overwhelmed in the silence, the whip in my hand, left only with the shock of how far I had just gone, so far from myself from my submission, and I was about to lose myself and look to Alex, when instead, I looked to him.

Marco was propped up on one elbow, his long bangs covering his dazed eyes, his jaw slack. I noticed for the first time how naked he was, and how naked I was. Alex often brings me lots of cocks to suck, but usually they keep their closes on, there is a barrier. But this time, I had all of Marco, his cock, his skin, his hair, his chest....Alex gave it to me, and I wanted it.

I gestured that Marco should get to his feet and follow me to the bed. I softly placed a pillow behind his head and took his hands, which were literally shaking, and kissed each one slowly. I didn't look in his eyes. He was so malleable, so open -- he responded in the change in me immediately.

I pressed his face between my hands and lightly kissed him, all over his face. I tasted his neck, salt and alcohol, and because he was mine I nursed his skin till I left marks. I loved this; and apparently so did he, because his cock was stirring again. He had gone soft during the worst of my belt lashes.

I wanted to see what I had done. I firmly took his ankles and lifted his legs up. He was too tall for me to do much, but for some reason, he obeyed, keeping them high about our heads. I just had to press on the bottom of his ass, and he knew to lift off the sheets. He was so desperately vulnerable in that position. The welts were already turning from deep purple to black, real welts rising off his skinny ass. It almost took my breath away; I did that. I altered his body, he gave in to that.

I loved his legs back and without really thinking about it, I looked in his eyes and said, "Thank you."

He nodded, still looking a bit dazed. I crawled up onto his lap and began feeling his body. I ran my hands up and down his chest, onto his hip bones; I gripped his thighs and brushed my fingers over his balls and his cock. Then I held my body in a plank over his, I looked at him, and I asked "Are you ready?" He nodded again, and said, "Please..."

I looked over at Alex, just for a second and I could see a slightly disturbed look on his face. Was this too intimate? I wanted him to understand; so I took Marco's face in one hand on leaned in and kissed him hard on the mouth, completely in control of every tilt of the head, every breath. Marco let me lead; he seemed like he was in a trance. And when I looked back at Alex, I think he understood. I going to make love to Marco, I was going to make love to my sub, something Alex would never be for me, according to both of our desires.

I lowered over Marco and bore down onto his cock; literally riding him, grinding hard. The in and out of sex is hot; but I wanted Marco to pleasure me, I wanted his cock pressing hard against all the right parts of my insides. He lay still; I used him as my toy, moving up and down his body as it felt good. He started to lift his hands to my chest, but I looked him in the eyes and he stopped dead. He whispered, "Please Mistress, can I touch your breasts?" And with that unexpected and so sincere statement of submission, I whispered "No, slave" and push hard against his pubic bone until I drove myself to an orgasm that numbed my spine and clouded my vision. He was not going to cum in my body. I lounged down on the bed, savoring this totally new feeling and ordered him to kneel on the floor

"Because you made me feel so good, you can touch my body with one hand, while you pleasure yourself. I think you have twenty seconds left on the clock...."