Alexa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am yours," she said. "My life begins now. Do with me as you will, command me and it will be so, love me and I will be your perfect slave." She reached her face up and kissed his mouth. It was their first kiss. Her lips were so soft and she ran her finger through his beard. He moaned ever so slightly when her tiny tongue darted past his lips and entered his mouth. It swirled around in a soft, wet kiss that lasted so long.

"And I love your seed inside me," she whispered against his mouth. "Can I have some more? I want to taste it. I want you to fill me mouth with it."

Ran groaned and pushed her head to his lap. He reclined back against the rocks as Alexa undid his tunic and exposed his already hardening member. She was dying to touch it. She wrapped her dainty hand around its massive girth and gently squeezed it. Ran let out a heavy sigh.

"It's so big," she said, mostly to herself. Ran just grunted. She traced her fingers over all the features; the bushy crop of coarse pubic hair, the long hard shaft full of bulging veins and the fat, heart shaped purple head that flared out at the rim. She ran her thumb over the head and marveled at how velvety smooth it felt. While one hand lightly slid up and down the length of the shaft, her other hand circled under and cupped his balls, so large and full. Alexa looked up at his face. His eyes were closed and a smile played across his lips.

"Does that feel good?" She asked. Ran grunted. "What do you want me to do? I want to make you happy." He reached up, placed his hand on the back of her head, and pushed her face to the tip of his cock. Alexa opened her mouth and placed her lips over the tip rolling her tongue around and playing with the tiny opening that would deliver his seed into her belly. Ran moaned loudly and nearby warriors hooted.

"Get some, seer," someone called out with laughter. Alexa and Ran ignored them.

She squeezed his balls and took the entire head in her mouth gently sucking. She was shocked and amazed at how smooth and wonderful it felt in her mouth. Slowly she lowered her face taking the fat head to the back of her throat until she gagged slightly. Ran chuckled.

"Try to keep it off the back of you tongue, little dove. Keep it high in your throat and you can take a little more. I want to spill my seed directly into your throat."

Alexa tried to accommodate him. It did go quite deep into her mouth once she figured out how to keep it off her tongue. She loved the feel of it when she bobbed her head up and down letting the shaft slide in and out.

"Stroke it with your hand as you suck on the head," he whispered.

"Yes, stroke it with your hand, little dove," one of the warriors called out with laughter. Ran sat up, made a loud, shrill screech like a bird of prey and violently slapped his hands together. The fire exploded in bright flames, and the warriors shut up and moved away. Alexa shivered, but Ran held her head down and she resumed sucking his wonderful cock.

She moved her lips to the head, wrapped her fingers around the very hard shaft and started stroking, using her dripping saliva as a lubricant. Her mouth sucked and her hand stroked, harder and faster as she listened to the sounds he made. His grunts and groans became louder and more frequent. Her hand squeezed and stroked him as her mouth hungrily sucked on the engorged head.

"Of yes, my love," he tried to whisper very softly so that only Alexa could hear. Thank you, Great Spirit, for delivering my two-spirit girl.

Alexa's attention to his cock was feverish. She couldn't wait for the explosion of his seed. Faster and fast she stroked. Wetter and harder she sucked. Ran's fingers slid through the strands of her hair. His hips twitched up and when his body began to shiver and his stomach muscles spasmed against her cheek, Alexa swallowed his cock head to the back of her throat, stroking and sucking. As Ran climaxed, this time he didn't howl. A rolling growl rumbled through his chest, his cock swelled in her mouth, his balls shrank in her hand and the tiny opening at the end of his cock opened up as his seed erupted out of him blasting to the back of her throat. The first, second and third spurts rolled straight down toward her stomach. She pulled back to suck on the head and subsequent spurts of semen and sperm filled her mouth She rolled it around on her tongue savoring the flavor of her love and master. Once his cock stopped spurting, she swallowed the mouthful and squeezed from the base of the shaft upwards milking the semen out and onto her tongue.

As it slowly began to soften and shrink, she held it to her cheek and caressed it. A final drop of semen oozed out, and she spread it around on the glans before encircling it with her lips to make it complete. She loved his taste.

Thank you for making me a two-spirit girl.

It was the saddest and yet the happiest day of her life. She had to give up everything in order to find her natural place in the world. Ran was already snoring, and she gently covered him over and snuggled up to him falling into a deep, dream filled sleep.

"Mother, I am here. See me?" The child was nothing more than a golden ball of light, but Alexa could hear its voice.

"Don't try to speak, dear mother. Just come each night and I will tell you magical secrets. Don't tell father anything until I tell you it is okay. There is much mystery and intrigue in the Khan's fortress. Watch out for the dark master-at-arms. Trust no one but father and myself. Make friends with the Khan's niece, Lilli. She is a two-spirit boy born in a girl's body. She doesn't know it and no one does. Strange that even father can't see it. She can become your ally and friend."

"Mother, come to me each night and I will tell you many secrets." The ball of light floated waist high off a meadow-like field coming closer and closer to Alexa.

"Dear sweet mother, we can do amazing and powerful things together. Thank you for giving me life. You and father and I can rule the world. Trust me. We were destined to this fate. I grow inside you. For now we can meet in your dreams, but some day, we will be together. I will incarnate in a human body and we will rule the world."

Alexa wanted to speak but when she tried, it sounded like she was far away and speaking with an echo. The ball of light flared brightly with a musical-like laugh.

Alexa awoke with a start. Ran was still sleeping soundly. She snuggled back against his warmth and thought about the dream; the dark -master-at-arms and Lilli. She placed a hand on her belly, closed her eyes and thought of what was growing inside her.

Is this real? How could it be?Then she heard it. It wasn't really hearing, but more like a sensing.

I am real, mother. Rest, my dear and know that I love you.

She lovingly caressed her belly and whispered a response.

"I love you too, my child."

12