Alexa Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your little bitch has spunk," he shouted over the thunderous sound of their horses.

"Especially when her fuck hole is filled," Ran replied. They laughed together as they rode. Alexa leaned down and whispered to her mount.

"Please, please don't drop me." The Golden Orb's voice suddenly whispered inside her.

"Extend your root energy into the horse. Connect with its root energy and imagine it entwined and extending into Gaia."

Alexa did as the voice said. Immediately, she felt securely connected to the horse. She sat upright, let go of the saddle horn and took the reins in her hands. It was wonderful! She couldn't help herself. She threw her head back and a great whooping shout of victory erupted out her. The Khan and Ran looked back at her and then at each other. They both laughed uproariously. Alexa beamed with joy. Tonight, she thought, Ran is going to get fucked so hard and long. She leaned back down and patted the horse's neck.

"You are so beautiful," she said. The horse grunted as if he knew exactly what she had said.

The warrior caravan slowed back to a walk as they entered a narrow canyon. The route saved them a day's ride around the massive mountain of rock. The formation spread out and changed from side by side to one after the other. It was a dangerous slot to pass through. There were numerous places for ambush. The Khan's double rode up to the front of the column, put on his master's helmet and chain mail and took the lead. While it was an honored position, it all too often brought certain death to the double. The Khan fell back to the middle of the formation wearing a simple warrior's helmet. As he passed Alexa he leaned close to her.

"You better treat Ran like a fucking god," he said. "He's not just my best friend, he's my only friend." He kicked the flanks of his horse and rode away. Ran dropped back next to Alexa and pulled a man's cap out of his saddle bag.

"Put this on. No reason to advertise we have a woman." Alexa loved it that he called her a woman. She put the traditional man's cap on her head. "If we are ever attacked, stay close to me; right at my side, on or off the horses. There are several knives in my bag. If you need to protect yourself, do it, and strike to kill. You must survive at all costs. Our child relies on that. And don't fear the Khan...or hate him." He looked into her eyes.

"We are all products of our times and the ways that preceded us," he said. She looked back into his eyes a moment then nodded. She knew he was right, but she wasn't ready to stop hating the man who took her family away. Still he was the same man who brought her to Ran Chi, the love of her life. It was all so confusing.

"Does he have a name," she asked? Ran looked at her and frowned.

"Who?"

"My mighty steed," she said patting the horse's neck. Ran laughed.

"I suppose. I'll be right back." He turned his mount and rode toward the rear of the column. When he returned he leaned near her.

"I was told his name is Pack Horse Number Four." They both laughed.

"That won't do," she said. "I'll call him Rain."

"Rain?!" he proclaimed and shook his head. "Why rain?"

"Because I want to ride him in the rain, as fast as the wind, with my hair and clothes soaked until he leads me to you and your arms and your lips that will kiss my face dry." Ran looked around him. No one was close enough to hear. "Sorry," she whispered realizing she had over spoke in public. He winked at her then rode up until he could lean next to the horse's ear.

"Well, Rain, old Pack Horse Number Four, I think you have a new friend." Ran kicked his stead's flanks and rode ahead until he turned a bend and was out of sight. Alexa almost panicked.

Ran stayed in the shadows as much as possible watching the ground for fresh tracks and the skyline for any movement. When he was substantially ahead of the column, he stopped and closed his eyes. His totem spirit was a hawk and he searched the darkness behind his eye lids looking for its image. When he found it, he silently spoke to his spirit helper.

Is the pass safe for our travel, great and wondrous hawk?

He heard one long screech from the hawk. One screech was always a negative answer, and Ran tensed all the more. If it had been three screeches, the pass would have been safe.

Show me the danger.

Ran saw archers lined along the rim of the canyon where it narrows the most. He knew the place. There was only one way through this. He opened his eyes and raced back to the column. When they saw him, everyone instinctively stopped. As he passed Alexa he said, "From now on stay with me." She turned Rain and followed him to where the great Khan waited.

"My lord," Ran said, "There are archers waiting at narrows." The Khan had a stern look on his and he grunted. His eyes swept up along the cliff faces. After pondering the situation, he looked at Ran.

"Can our archers climb these walls?" Ran smiled.

"Around the next bend there is a cleft I'm sure the strongest can climb," Ran replied.

The Khan nodded and they turned the bend and surveyed the slit running jaggedly up the face of the rock. He called all of his warriors up.

"There are archers positioned at the narrows. If we can get behind them, we can finish them before they even know we are here. Who can climb this pussy in the rock?" The warriors all laughed and every one of them stepped forward. Magus Khan smiled. He nodded his head and they scrambled up and started climbing. Alexa was amazed at the loyalty and fearlessness of the warriors. Her heart beat like crazy. She wasn't sure if she should be terrified or excited. Ran moved away from the activity and she followed to the other side of the canyon.

"If the worst happens, ride back out the way we came and don't stop until you are both exhausted."

"That's not going to happen," she assured him. "The Golden Orb is calm. It would know." She put her hand on her womb. He smiled and nodded.

"Besides keeping my cock occupied, you are going to be a great asset to my work as a seer." Alexa leaned closer to whisper.

"I'm happy helping you, my love, but I'm thrilled keeping your cock occupied."

"And tonight it will need a great deal of attention." Ran abruptly pulled away and quickly returned to the Khan's side. Alexa followed.

"We should set camp back in those crevices over there," the Khan said pointing them out. "Either we will be victorious and need the rest, or we can defend ourselves best there."

"Wise, my lord," Ran said. He looked at Alexa and commanded, "Move everything from all the warriors into those crevices. Keep each man's belongings together. Set up a campsite. See if the horseman needs any help tending to the animals."

By midday, Alexa had set up the camp back into the rocks. She went to the horseman, keeping her eyes on the ground and asked permission to speak.

"Of course you can speak," he growled. "You belong to the seer." Alexa slowly raised her eyes and looked at him. Half his teeth were gone and a jagged scar ran down his face.

"My master told me to see if you needed any help." They looked at each other and finally the horseman smiled. Alexa returned it.

"Not really. This many horses is a snap. There is a hundred of me in one battalion. The Great Khan has four battalions. That's 20,000 horses on active duty and 5,000 in reserve." Alexa was shocked. She had no idea the Khan's empire was so vast and wealthy. Rain moved closer to her and snorted, and Alexa ran her hand over his soft nose.

"He likes you," the horseman said.

"He's wonderful." Alexa turned to the horseman. "I am new to your customs. Is it improper for me to ask your name?"

"If you were a common slave, yes, it would be improper, but you belong to the seer. I am Chung, personal horseman for the Khan." He leaned closer and whispered. "Also a slave." He squealed with laughter. Alexa laughed with him. She liked Chung.

"There must be something I can do," she begged.

"There is bagged grain on one of the pack horses. Fill each feeding bag with two handfuls of grain. When you've finished, I'll check them and show you what to do."

When the feeding was done, a commotion occurred across the canyon. Warriors were returning. It was a frenzy of talking and action, and Alexa went into the camp site and waited. Her apprehension was growing. She placed both hands on her womb and closed her eyes. The Golden Orb was calm. Alexa took a deep breath and sat back watching and listening. Eventually, Ran came to her in the waning light.

"I think there is going to be trouble," he said. Alexa just smiled and nodded. Ran stopped and stared at her. He noticed her hands over her womb, and he placed his own on top of them. He looked into Alexa's eyes.

"It may come out okay, but there is still going to be a fight. Say in here. Get one of my knives out of my bag and put it beside you. She smiled again.

"I mean it!"

"I will," she assured him. She pulled her hands out and placed them over his pushing it against her belly. "I'm going to fuck you so hard tonight." He glared for a moment and then grinned, growled and walked away.

She felt no fear as the canyon fell into total darkness, until she heard the far off hoof beats. Then her heart started racing. Louder and louder and closer they came until it was obvious they were here. She could see nothing, but she heard the clash of weapons, the thud of bodies falling from horses and the squishy, slurpy sound the flesh made when it was decapitated and severed. It took her back to her own village where the sights and sounds were burnt into her memory. It was only the Golden Orb that kept her calm, or she may have run screaming into the blackness.

It seemed like a life time, but Ram finally arrived and she clutched him to her with trembling arms and legs. She couldn't stop the tears, but she wept as quietly as she could. He held her and focused his attention of the Golden Orb. Soon enough, Alexa calmed and they lay entwined, their breathing in synch and basked in the warmth of the Orb.

Suddenly Alexa sat up. She fumbled in the dark with his tunic ties, exposed him and took his flaccid penis in her hand. One hand cupped his testicles and the other caressed his cock. She kissed him, slipping her tongue in his mouth, and his penis began to respond, move, come alive and grow in her fingers. Ran softly groaned as she stroked it to full erection.

She opened his pouch and greased his cock. She opened her clothing exposing enough to fuck him. What remains of grease on her hand she wiped around the lips of her pussy. Alexa threw one leg over him. Her breath was quickening and her clit was hard. She moved her hips back and forth feeling his fat cock head against her hole. When he was in the right place, she pushed down and groaned softly. The head of his shaft popped inside her. They both sighed as she relaxed and gravity pulled her down slowly swallowing Ran's cock inside her. She rested on his hips.

Out of the darkness they heard, moaning, grunting and screams. The Khan and his men were fucking their victims before slitting their throats. Ran pulled Alexa to his chest and kissed her. The Golden Orb glowed it magical warmth radiating through them, uniting them as one body and one being. Lying still, holding each other with Ran's throbbing cock inside Alexa's feverish cunt, they both exploded in spontaneous orgasms. His semen pumped deep inside her and she squirted all over his hairy belly. Their bodies twitched and spasmed as the orgasm rolled through them in multiple waves of ecstasy.

"I love you, my little dove," he said as his cock continued to ooze and pump his seed.

"My master, my man, my love," she whispered and moved her body from side to side feeling the delightful slickness of her love juice between them.

12