Alexander and Jennifer: We Meet

Story Info
Young man meets female bodybuilder and sparks fly.
15.4k words
4.61
21.9k
51

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,275 Followers

I am 25 years old and just out of Harvard Law School with my law degree, after Harvard Business School with an MBA, and my four year degree from Harvard University. I am what could be classified as a third generation business tycoon. My great grandfather started a very lucrative business, after having returned from Europe in World War 2. The company works as a kind of mediator between rival companies who need to do business together, but lack the required mutual trust and respect to accomplish this task without outside help. My grandfather took over the business when my great grandfather retired and my dad did the same when my grandfather retired. I am working my up the corporate ladder, as I am being groomed to do the same.

I have a very pale color skin. I am unable to tan, I simply burn in the sun. I have black hair and green eyes. I am six feet tall, with a runners/swimmers toned body. I swam and ran competitively in high school and college. I continue to run and swim every day to keep myself in shape and because I enjoy the exercise. I had all of my body hair, besides the hair on my head, eyebrows and eyelashes, removed via lasers. So I don't even need to shave my face either.

I work at our corporate headquarters in LA and own a loft apartment downtown. Luckily due to the nature of our business, my family is only known in certain high circles. We enjoy our privacy and had no desire to become celebrities. I did not prod cast or flaunt myself or my family. Most people who know me, would never guess. And I liked to keep it that way. I had a membership at a downtown gym, that I spent at least three days a week. My weekends I usually took it easy, and just did a few hours of yoga.

I still focused on running and swimming. I did not want to become some muscle bound behemoth. I liked my physique. I had also started mixed martial arts a few years ago, and loved it for the cardio along with the fighting ability. I try to make the local MMA training facility at least twice a week, after my usual workout was complete. I rarely lifted weights, instead I focused on calisthenics of one form or another. I usually spent about one to two hours at the gym each day. After the gym, I spend most evenings relaxing at home.

It had been a short day for me and my department had finished all of our work by 1pm. So being Friday, we all knocked off early. I had been at the gym about an hour and a half already. I started out running on a treadmill for about 5 minutes to get my body warmed up. I then switched to my MMA routine of bouts with the heavy bag and various calisthenics. I then switched to back to the treadmill for a five mile run. Finally I end with 40 laps in the pool. I prefer to end with the pool, that way I don't leave the gym sweat soaked and reeking. After I had finished my workout, toweled myself dry, and changed, I had walked to the gym's smoothie bar.

I noticed a dark haired woman that I had seen when I was doing my treadmill runs. I just had a feeling that I knew her, but couldn't put my finger on it. I had seen her lifting some serious weights. She seemed to be a very talented body builder. She was very beautiful. She had long black hair and tanned skin. I saw that she was about six feet tall. She was nicely muscled, and still kept the feminine beauty that most major female bodybuilders seem to lose. I guessed that her breasts were at least D cups. Her ass was firm but still had some bounce to it. She was not overly muscled, but clearly kept good care of herself.

I tried not to stare, but my eyes kept going back to her, trying to figure out why I thought I recognized her.

I refused to walk up to her during her workout. I hated when people did that to me. I went into my own little world when I got going in a good rhythm, so I would hate to ruin hers by interrupting her. I found myself still thinking about her as I stood in front of the counter at the smoothie bar, trying to decide what to get. I heard a throat clear behind me. Thinking that I had obviously been taking too long, I was just about to step out of the way when I heard a feminine voice ask, "What is actually good here, do you know?"

I turned and was face to face with the black haired beauty. I smiled, as I said "Well, the peanut butter smoothie and strawberry/kiwi smoothies are my favorite. It just depends on what you like."

She returned my smile and nodded her head, as she looked back at the menu board. I then chanced to say, "Sorry, but do I know you? I saw you earlier and just thought you looked so familiar. I promise I wasn't trying to gawk or anything, but its been killing me."

She looked back at me and really seemed to concentrate on my face. She shook her head, as she answered "I don't think so. I'm not from around here. I can't say that I recognize you. I'm Jennifer Swanson, though."

I shook her hand as I answered back, "Alexander Drake. I'm not from here either. I grew up mostly in Colorado, but I went to Harvard."

I tried not to sound like I was bragging, and I think she accepted that. She took on a more thoughtful look as she said, "I'm from New Mexico, but I went to Penn State college. Did you play sports in high school?"

I answered back, "I ran and swam competitively in high school. You?"

She smiled as she proudly said, "Wrestling in high school and college. I'm the only woman to get a scholarship for wrestling at Penn."

She beamed at me, lighting up her face as she said this. It was a proud accomplishment, but I still couldn't figure out how I had seen her. Then it hit me, I blurted out "Did you wrestle guys in high school?"

She smiled again, saying, "Yeah, no women's wrestling team. The guys thought it was hilarious that I suited up for the team. They stopped laughing when I beat all their asses though."

She was very proud of that and her smile showed it. I answered back, "I think I know. My high school hosted a big wrestling tournament. We had schools from all over the place. I remember the only female wrestler there and she bitch smacked a guy for patting her ass. That was you."

She then blushed slightly and dropped her head, saying "Yeah, that was me. I got kicked out of the tournament for that."

I could tell she wasn't sorry in the least, if judging by her smile. I smiled back, relieved to finally recognize her. We were then brought back to the present by a loud throat clear right behind us. We both turned to see a rather snobby looking middle aged woman, glaring at us. I then turned back to Jennifer and smiled, then ordered a peanut butter smoothie form the attendant. Jennifer then ordered the same. We continued to chat as our drinks were being made.

When our smoothies were done we just seemed to gravitate to a nearby table. I usually just take mine to go, but I was in no hurry to leave. We both seemed to enjoy the talk. I brushed over my family's wealth and just told her that I worked for a company that handles high dollar company negotiations. She told me she had tried professional wrestling after college, but had not liked the atmosphere of the work. She said that drug use was too prevalent for her comfort. So now she was just treading water, and seeing what was out there. She had her unused college fund that her family had left her and enough of a savings that she didn't have to rush into anything.

I agreed and we began talking more. We both seemed to open up with ease, as we continued talking. We both preferred cooking our own food. We both enjoyed outdoor activities, when we could get to them. Our personal philosophies were much the same, and what we wanted out of life seemed to line up. She was subletting an apartment nearby, but didn't think she could afford to live here permanently. I glanced at my watch and realized that I had to get home to finish a few things for tomorrow. I was loathe to leave her company just yet, so I said "I'm sorry, but I have to go. I have some things that I have to get done today."

She smiled pleasantly, with a tinge of what I hoped was disappointment, as she answered "That's ok. We've been here for a while. I was going to leave soon anyways."

I then asked, "Would you like to have dinner tonight?"

She was taken aback and blinked at my question silently. She then smiled in a very cute shy way, as she answered "Um, Ok. What do you have in mind?"

I smiled as I said, "Well there is a very good Japanese restaurant not too far from here. I have been craving Japanese for a while now. How does that sound?"

She nodded, saying "Yes. I love Japanese."

I smiled saying, "Great. Would you like to meet there, or I could pick you up? Either is fine with me."

Jennifer bit her lip in an amazingly cute way, as she said "That's fine. Just pick me up."

I replied back, "How does 6:30 sound?"

She nodded, answering "That works for me."

We then exchanged numbers and she gave me her address. We then said our goodbyes and began to go our separate ways. I glanced back a few times, and noticed that she did the same. I smiled all the way home, as I looked forward to seeing her again soon. Getting home, I finished my prep work for the next week and made reservations for Jennifer and I for that night. I picked out what I wanted to wear. I wanted to appear sharply dressed, but not overly formal. I chose a pair of black dress pants and a dark red long sleeve button up shirt. She shirt was so dark, that it appeared to be black unless you looked closely. I thought I looked successfully casual, and yet well dressed.

I then showered and began to get ready for our dinner date. I left home at about 6:10 and made much better time than I had expected. I arrived at her apartment building at 6:20. I then texted her that I was here. I told her that I knew that I was early, and could wait in the car if she was still getting ready. She immediately texted back, saying that she was ready and was coming down the elevator now. I will admit to feeling my eyes widen, when I saw her exit the building. She was in a very nice black cocktail dress. She filled the dress out quite nicely. The dress was form fitting, but not too tight. It showed off her delicious curves. It pushed up her breasts beautifully, showing just enough cleavage on top. Her ass cheeks swayed rhythmically as she walked.

As we approached each other to say our hellos, I whispered that she looked beautiful. She smiled and we both clasped hands and leaned in for a quick kiss on the lips. As we pulled back from the kiss, we both had the look of slight embarrassment on our faces. Evidently she had not meant to kiss me either. It just seemed to happen. I smiled as she blushed and bit her lower lip. I said jokingly, "Well, that happened."

I held her hand as I led her to my car and opened her car door for her. I whispered to her that she looked amazing in her dress, as I held her door. She thanked me and blushed furiously. She then complimented me on my ensemble. I thanked her, then shut her door and off we went. We arrived in no time. I gave my keys to the valet, Jennifer and I laced arms, as I then escorted her inside. I liked how easily we seemed act around each other. We seemed like old friends, and not that we had just met 3 hours ago. The hostess escorted us to our seats.

We had a fine dinner, and continued to talk easily throughout. As our plates were cleared, we continued talking about almost every aspect of our lives. I hadn't realized it, but we had come to holding hands as we talked. She told me was looking into becoming a personal trainer, but hadn't had any luck yet. I asked if she had ever thought of modeling. She blushed and dropped her head, saying that she did not exactly fit the profile. I argued over her low opinion of her looks. I silently decided to make a few calls, and see what I could do.

After I had paid for dinner and the plates had been cleared, we continued talking until we noticed we were some of the only people left in the restaurant. We both smiled and laughed, realizing that we had been here quite a while. We then walked out arm in arm, to my waiting car. I opened her door held it as she sat down. I then walked around and sat down next to her. We turned and looked at each other silently for a few moments. I then asked, "Would you like to come back to my place so we can keep talking?"

I was actually being serious about talking. I had not intended to rush her into my bed. I wouldn't say no if she offered, but I was just really enjoying her company. She smiled her lovely smile, and said "Well, I don't have anywhere I have to be. I'd like that."

I drove us to my apartment, smiling as I enjoyed her company. I again noticed that as we sat in our comfortable silence, my right hand was clasped gently in her left. I again smiled, as I slowly stroked her hand with my thumb. We arrived at my apartment building. I parked in the buildings private garage, and we took the elevator all the way to the top of the building. I liked having the whole top floor to myself. It was a nice open space, that fit with my personality quite well.

The elevator opened on the top floor and we walked hand in hand the few feet to my door. I let us in and turned on the lights. I heard her gasp quietly, as she took in my loft apartment. I was hesitant to admit my personal lineage to the company I worked for, and would someday run. I never liked revealing this, as I found that it could attract the customary gold digging females which I loathed. I didn't want her to think of me like that. I didn't think she was that kind of woman, but decided to steer clear of the specifics of my family and finances.

I nonchalantly explained, "Yeah, I had that same reaction when I first saw the place too. I got lucky and snagged it quick. I like having the floor to myself...no noisy neighbors to deal with."

She turned and looked at me with a surprised smile on her face. I shrugged and offered her a drink. As I prepared our drinks, she asked "So you have all this space to yourself?"

I wondered if she was asking if I had a roommate, or if she was digging to see if I had a girlfriend or wife who was not here at the moment. I chose to answer honestly, saying "Yep, it's just me. It works for me. I don't have far to go to the office, my gym's close, and all the best restaurants are within walking distance."

That last statement seemed to disturb her. I watched her face fall and she quickly said, "I could have met you at the restaurant. You didn't have to pick me up. If I had known you preferred to walk, I would have drove myself."

I rushed to her defense, saying "I asked you out, remember? I didn't mean that I prefer to walk everywhere, but it does come in handy. Seriously, I was happy to drive us. How else could I have been the gentleman who opens and holds the car door for you? It would have been much more difficult if you drove."

I finished my reply with a playful wink that seemed to satisfy her. I handed her the drink, and guided us to my couch. We kept the conversation light at first, but our comfort level with each other soon drew us both in to deeper conversation topics. She told me about growing up in New Mexico. I learned that she was half Navajo on her mother's side. She told me her Navajo name and that it meant "strongest of will." She had come by that name as a child for never backing down and always doing what other people told her that she wouldn't be able to do. I learned that she had been bullied as a young girl, because of her enjoyment in lifting weights.

She had developed a certain amount of lower self esteem, because of the mean jibes of the "pretty girls" and the mocking from the male jocks. I took a lot of enjoyment from hearing that she had made the varsity wrestling team her sophomore year in high school and that none of the other wrestlers had been able to manhandle her. I gave my own opinion on the intelligence of the kids that had mocked and teased her. I observed that though she was clearly heavily muscled, she could probably bench press me, she was not "ripped." Her body was still very curvy, and not in an unattractive way. She had a lovely ass and full luscious breasts. She was what some would call "big boned." She certainly had meat on her bones, but she was very well proportioned. She had no "love handles" or places of overlapping fat that I could see. Clearly she took care of herself physically.

She told me about running track, until she went out for the wrestling team. She beamed when she told me about the Penn State head wrestling coach coming to her house and offering her a full wrestling scholarship in person. She explained that she had received a college fund from her grandmother, but hadn't had to use it once she got her scholarship. She had the money socked away in with the rest of her savings, in a bank and was currently just living off the interest paid by the bank. She confided that she wanted to find a job where she could support herself, and keep her saving for the future. She liked taking care of her own problems and not having to rely on someone else. I again reminded myself to make a few calls on her behalf.

She told me that she hadn't dated much, because most guys were apprehensive about dating a woman who was stronger than they were. She told me that her family had supported her choice of wrestling throughout high school and college. She got a little emotional telling me that her parents had been killed in a car wreck six months before she graduated college. She was an only child and her Navajo tribal elders had been very against her moving out of state to pursue a career on her own. I learned a lot about her in our conversation. She was very intelligent, kind, and independent. She had a wild streak to her, but she was also very down to earth and self sufficient.

I told her about growing up in Colorado. How I had been drawn to running track and swimming. My mother had died of cancer when I was ten years old. She smiled when I had told her that my dad and grandfather had always made it to my track meets and swim competitions, even if they had been busy. I told her about the great fun it was to learn to ski at the young age of seven. She laughed when I told her about me giving ski advice to rich adults on vacation and having them scoff at being tutored by a child. I talked about the snowstorms that would come through at least twice a winter, and how tourists were always getting lost in the snow five feet from there cabin.

I told her about the fun the local kids and adults had on snowmobiles. Playing ice hockey on frozen lakes. She loved hearing about the wildlife: wild eagles, wolves, snow fox, and the odd bear. She was glad that I wasn't a fan of hunting. Neither of us seemed to enjoy or see the need to go out and kill something just because. She laughed loudly when I told her that supermarkets have a meat department for a reason.

We discussed our different workout routines and goals. I was more interested in cardio. My workout routine was designed so that I would not add bulk, but just tone what I already had. She did run and swim, but her routine was designed to keep her well muscled. She perked up a lot when I told her about my MMA workouts and what they entailed. She stated that she had wanted to learn MMA. I told her that with her background in wrestling, she would probably rock in the area of submissions and ground and pound. She would just need to pick up on striking and stand up fighting. We had sat down at opposite ends of my couch, but as our conversation progressed we had shifted closer to each other.

Our drinks were long since finished, but we continued talking and laughing with each other's stories. We both paused and looked down to see our legs intertwined and our hands clasped together. We both smiled at this. Feeling a bit adventurous, I leaned forward. I saw her do the same, as our lips connected in a tender kiss. We both drew back and gazed into each other's eyes for a brief moment. In a flash, we both crashed our lips together again. This time our kiss was passionate and deep. We both moaned, as our tongue twisted and twirled into each others mouths. Our hands moved to caress and feel each others bodies. We were pulling each other closer, as we became a tangle of limbs. We rolled back and forth on the couch, both of us going from top to bottom as we kissed and stroked each other in a flurry of unleashed passion. We broke our kiss briefly, as I wound up on my back with her laying on top of me. I smirked at her, saying "Are you trying to pin me? I think you would have an unfair advantage, I didn't wrestle for eight years."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,275 Followers