Alexandra

Story Info
Alpha male manipulates alpha female using sub female.
1.6k words
4.06
10.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks to Felicity Johns for editing.

*****

Business meetings are basically boring. No, change that; always boring. I normally send someone down the ranks, and I did with this company with disastrous results. My chosen man fucked up for some reason and now I have to fly in and sort it out. I am not so worried about the contract, but my judgement has proven wrong. There must have been some amazing activity for my staff to screw up like this.

I got to the office and announced myself. I had no idea who I was meeting, it could be anyone.The receptionist showed me to a conference room and asked if anyone else was coming. I tell her I'm on my own and she left me to it.

I took my papers and computer out and sat, reading through the information left for me. Engrossed in reading between the lines, I heard the door open. I turned to see a woman entering, She had her hands full with papers and a computer so I went and held the door while she walked in and placed her things on the desk.

She was very nice, around 40, about my height with long dark hair and a good figure supporting a chest that came up front. I liked what I saw, and I was beginning to see the problem, She had sweet-talked my staff.

"Good afternoon, my name is Alexandra."

"Hello, my name is James, I'm the owner of Tickit, Inc." I have to say I am not very pretty, I usually tell people I look like a small gorilla, I have gotten where I am by dint of personality. I was once described as a benign dictator, which sums me up well. "Are you bringing any more people into this meeting, Alexandra?" I asked.

"You came alone, so I wasn't sure if it would be appropriate."

"I am happy to fight against many," and I smiled so she knew I was, sort of, joking.

She made a call. Shortly, two more people arrived. A young man and woman, both late twenties, both with an invisible stamp of "assistant to the senior vice president" or something similar.

We all sat and I formally introduced myself to the newcomers. Alexandra then introduced herself as Senior Vice President, and Craig and Louise as her assistants. We proceeded to go over the problems and I watched the others. Katherine was in charge, no question, and I felt Louise was in love with her. Craig was a little disdainful, as though he had to endure this to get a step ahead.

It took about two hours to sort everything out. Eventually we got the contract back on track. At one point, Craig excused himself. I took the opportunity to invite Alexandra and Louise to dinner, with much emphasis on excluding Craig. Louise looked unsure while Alexandra simply raised an eyebrow.

We formally closed the meeting and ceased being adversarial.

"I think I understand why my staff got lost on this contract."

"Oh," said Alexandra. "Why is that?"

"I think Craig proved too masterful for them."

Alexandra stopped a laugh. Louise was not so in control of herself and looked at me like I was mad.

Alexandra spoke. "Yes, that's probably it. That nice young man you sent didn't have what it takes to master Craig." She laughed like a trooper and I joined in. Louise stared but sensibly said nothing.

We arranged to meet at my hotel for a drink. They arrived and I sat them at a table and called a waiter. We ordered. Louise decided she needed a bathroom trip; or else her boss had instructed her to give us some space.

"Craig is the senior stockholder's grandson. He has to suffer me until he starts shaving, then will take over the business. Well, that's what he thinks. His grandpa has different ideas."

"And Louise?"

"She should be Craig; clever, not too sure of herself but willing to learn."

"And she is in love with you?"

"I think you're right. Or at least has a crush on me, or wants to be me."

I got her talking about herself. I was trying to judge how to handle this lady.

Alexandra gave me a potted history and then asked about me. Louise had re-joined us, so I did my usual twist and turn.

I told them I had more or less retired from business, I had a good team who only occasionally made mistakes, and I now indulged in my passions. Louise took my cue and asked what they were.

"Sex, drugs and rock and roll, but I don't touch drugs, other than some alcohol."

Alexandra smiled, Louise was gasping like a fish out of water.

"You see, Louise, I like finding women who want to expand their boundaries, to take a step into the unknown, to feel alive."

Louise looked uncomfortable and Alexandra came to her defense. "You are quite old aren't you, James, to be chasing young women?"

A nice put-down, I thought. "Alexandra, believe me. I don't chase any woman. We connect by mutual appreciation, and they have usually heard of my skill."

She decided to have another go at me. "OK, so what skills do you have?"

"I can help a woman come so many times she loses count." I smiled. I knew we were jousting for points.

Louise blew her boss's tactic by "Oh My God".

"Pardon?" I asked, seeing my break.

"You mean more than one orgasm?" Her face was a picture.

"Yes Louise, continuous orgasms until you cannot take any more."

She sat with her mouth open. Now Alexandra had a problem, what was her come back going to be?

"Prove it!" she said, calling my bluff.

I pretended to backtrack a little, to wriggle. "How can I do that?" I asked, playing a little coy.

Louise came to my aid again. "Oh, I might want to..." and she trailed off. Alexandra looked at her, I wasn't sure what was going on in her mind, but I didn't think Louise was a favourite just now.

I made my move. "Right you two. We'd better go to my room. The bar is a bit too public, even for me."

I hustled them to my room. My scarves were already out. Alexandra cocked an eye and looked like she had been manipulated. Me?

I told Alexandra to sit in a chair and tied her hands to the arm rests. I told Louise to take her clothes off. She looked shocked, but did as she was told. I instructed her to bend forward and put her hands on Alexandra's. I tied them both together. Louise had to stare straight at Alexandra. I moved to the side of Louise, feeling her clit and finding her already wet; she was anticipating some pleasure.

Right hand thumb run along her clit to get it nice and wet before I inserted it into her anus. She jumped, obviously an anal virgin. Next two right hand fingers into her pussy. She had the good grace to widen her legs, allowing me better access. I used my left hand to strum along her clit, and a seesaw action with my right hand- my fingers could feel my thumb, and her clit getting wetter and more juicy second by second.

I looked at Alexandra; she was transfixed on Louise. Louise let out a yell and I counted it as her first come. Within three minutes she was streaming liquids, my hands were saturated. It lasted around twelve minutes before she sagged, her head resting on Alexandra's lap.

"Please stop, I can take anymore, it is wonderful but..." and she slumped further.

I undid the ties and helped her across to the bed. She lay down and curled up, smiling but exhausted.

I turned to Alexandra. There were wet patches on her skirt but I guessed they were Louise's tears. "Impressed, are we?"

"OK, but you were dealing with a novice."

"I agree, but what am I going to do with you?"

A flicker of emotion passed over her face.

I walked behind her, out of her line of vision. I had a scarf to hand, with which I blindfolded her. I whispered in her ear, "Perhaps a little fun with Alexandra the Great."

I took hold of the back of the chair, tilting it backwards. She jumped. I slowly, carefully lowered the chair. I unzipped my pants and took out my cock. I had enjoyed Louise and was ready for action. I tilted Alexandra a little lower and rested the helmet on her lips. My legs were squeezing her head and she was trapped. I pushed my cock, she opened her mouth, I lowered the chair a little more, then I held the chair between my legs. I was at the wrong angle to push down her throat but it was far enough for her to suck.

I reached out and ripped her shirt, grabbing handfuls of breast at the same time. I latched onto her nipples and wrenched them as hard as I could. She was still sucking, but now screaming from the pleasure/pain. Boy was I aroused; this was fantastic. I was going to come, do I pull out? No. I shot my load into her mouth. She caught some, she dribbled some.

I released her and put the chair back upright. I removed the blindfold. I unfastened her hands and helped her stand. She was huffing and puffing.

"Alexandra, If you get undressed I will move Louise, and we can continue. By the way, would you like to come work for me?"