Alexandra Steele & Friends Ch. 01

Story Info
Weather Channel Women go wild in Myrtle Beach.
3k words
4.48
59.5k
11
5

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 07/07/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers

I drove down to Myrtle Beach from Atlanta on Monday morning. Tuesday morning I received a phone call from Alex asking me to reserve a room for Friday through Sunday next to mine if possible. She was bringing down 5 people from the Weather Channel and would need to share my room with her and two of her friends and needed the other room for Heather Tesch, her husband and another friend.

I asked her who would be sharing our room and she giggled; “That’s a surprise!”

“Well if you’re not going to tell me who’s sharing MY room, then I’m not going to reserve any rooms.”

“Okay, I’ll tell you. There will be me, Hilary Andrews and either Nichol Mitchell or Stephanie Abrams. Who would you like to be our other roommate?”

“Listen Alex, you pick either one, as a matter of fact, pick the wildest one.”

Hummm, I’ll have to think about that, Stephie is wild, I’m not sure about Nichol, but I guarantee I’ll bring the one we can have the most fun with. Have you recovered from the week-end yet? I know my pussy is sore, but ready for more. I talked with Robin and she has prior commitments for this week-end, but may be down there with some of her co-workers next week-end. She said she would call you and let you know. Is it okay to give her your phone number?”

“Sure it’s okay; I sure had a great time fucking both you and Robin and can’t wait to fuck that ass of yours this weekend. I’m getting hard just thinking of fucking you and your friends.”

“Just keep that cock of yours fresh and don’t overwork it during the week.”

“Don’t worry all I intend on doing all week is lying around the pool looking at all of the pussy and imaging them being you.”


“How sweet, I think!” and she started laughing. See you Friday afternoon, bye for now sweetheart.”

“Can’t wait till Friday see you then, bye!”

By the time Friday came around I was horny as hell. Seeing all of that young pussy at the pool and on the beach and even having a chance to fuck a few I intended on abstaining until Alex and her crew came down to go crazy.

Friday finally got here and I was so horny I nearly fucked the housekeeper. There was a knock on the door and when I opened it there stood Alex and her associates. She threw her arms around my and stuck her tongue down my throat. I instinctively cupped her ass cheeks in my hands. She ground her pussy against my hardening cock and slipped away.

“Slow down cowboy, she said, we have all weekend for that. I have a few friends I would like to introduce to you.”

She turned and first introduced me to a short blonde with a very sassy look to her. Her translucent blue eyes really turned me on. She cocked her head to one side and her hair danced around her head. I knew this had to be Hillary Andrews and I was correct. She and the other women were wearing their clothes from the show and I guess hurried to the airport to catch the flight.

Hillary was wearing a white blazer and matching skirt. Under the blazer was a dark blue blouse. Her rather large tits strained to break their way out. Her legs were bare and she was wearing high heels which made her legs look extra nice. I put my hand out to shake hers, but she wouldn’t have any of that.

Her eyes sparkled as she stepped forward and gave me a long lingering kiss, not very sexual, but one that left me wondering what would happen later on. She stepped away without saying a word.

Alex said, “That was Hillary Andrews and I can see by the tent in your shorts you are happy to meet her.”

The three of us laughed and I said; “Yes Alexandra I am very glad to meet her. Hillary I always get so turned on watching you as you smile at the camera and tip your head one way or the other and toss your sexy hair.”

She began to laugh; “You won’t believe how much trouble I get into with management about that gesture, but hearing that just enforces my will to continue that. In the future I’ll think of you when I do that.”

She stepped forward and lightly squeezed my cock. “I think we’ll get along just fine this weekend, John!”

“Lets all get inside before we get arrested; I said. Everyone laughed and piled into the room.

“The adjoining room is for who Alexandra?”

“Oh I’m sorry John I haven’t introduced you Heather Tesch & her husband Eric. Heather & Eric, this is John.”

Heather slowly put her arms around me and gave me a long sensual kiss. Her tongue slipped into my mouth and she gently squeezed my cock. I cupped her ample ass and ran my other hand between her legs. When we broke the kiss Heather smiled and said; “Nice to meet you John Alexandra told me so much about you.”

I shook Eric’s hand and he said; “I believe this is going to be one very interesting weekend. We hope our friend gets here soon or we may just have to hook up with you. Heather why don’t we slip into something cozier.

With that Eric slipped off Heather’s business suit coat and slowly unzipped the back of Heather’s black dress. He hooked his fingers in the parted dress and slipped it off of her. It laid in a heap around her feet and she stood there in a sheer black matching bra and panties. Her legs were encased in black stockings and garter belt and black high heeled shoes. She slowly spun around and bent over slowly to pick up her dress and I was presented with her gorgeous ass. She picked up the dress and stood up and walked into her room with Eric.

I was going to join them but Alex held me back and said that there was time for that later. There was a knock on the door and Alex opened it and there stood Nicole Mitchell. She is a lot shorter in person then on cable. Her blonde hair shined like the sun and her eyes sparkled like bright blue stars. She reached out her hand to shake mine; “You must be John, I’m Nicole.”

“Yes I know I watch you every morning along with Heather.”

“How nice to have fans,” she giggled.

We all got comfortable and decided to head down for dinner. Heather and Eric decided to stay in their room and wait for their other guest. They were very tight lipped on saying who it was.

When we entered the Italian restaurant it was rather dark inside. We got a table in the back and I sat facing the door. Alex sat on one side of me, Hillary sat on the other side and Nicole sat across from me. We ordered cocktails and a bottle of wine and by the time our entrees arrived we were all very relaxed from the alcohol. Alex and Hillary were playing with my legs and I was sliding my hand up and down Hillary’s firm legs. I was sporting a huge hard-on by now and Hillary unzipped my pants and pulled it out. I let out a groan a little too loud and Alex & Hillary began laughing. Nicole was a little more reserved and just watched as the other two had their way with me. Hillary purposely dropped her spoon and when she bent down to pick it put wrapped her wet lips around my cock and twirled her tongue around the head. With a pop she lifted her head off my cock and sat up and licked her lips.

Just then the waiter came by and gave us the dessert menu and grinned at me when he saw my cock in my lap. All of a sudden I felt two feet slowly slip into my crotch and began to stroke my cock. I looked at Nicole and she smiled and licked her lips. I reached under the table and began caressing her slim legs. She let go of my cock when I reached above her knees.

Alex cleared her throat; “Why don’t forget about dessert and head back to the room.”

I was all for that, “Why don’t you three go ahead. I’ll have to wait here a few minutes until something goes down and put away.”

They all burst out laughing and left for the room.

When I got back to the room Nicole was in the shower and Hillary was down to her bra and panties lying on the second bed. Alex was on the balcony overlooking the pool and the ocean. I took off my pants and shorts and walked out behind her and began rubbing my cock again her gorgeous ass. She leaned back against me as I slipped my hands under her cashmere sweater. I continued rubbing her ass with my cock and slowly pulled her sweater over her head. I unhooked her bra and it fell off of her and over the balcony into the pool. A teenager fished it out and looked up and nearly passed out as he saw Alex there naked from the waist up with my hands needling her tits. She broke free of me and hurried back into the room. I caught her at the bed and pulled her down on top of me. She pulled off my shirt and I was now naked.

I rolled her over onto her back and straddled her chest as I fed my cock into her mouth. As she sucked on it I heard a moan from across the room. There was Hillary with her big tits free and her hands stuck down her panties. Just then the bathroom door opened and out came Nicole wrapped in a towel. She first looked at Hillary and followed her gaze to our bed. She let out a gasp when she saw my cock sliding between Alex’s big tits and into her mouth.

Hillary pulled at the towel and Nicole moved over to Hillary. Nicole bent down and gave Hillary an open mouthed kiss. Hillary tugged at the towel and it slipped from her body. There stood Nicole all fresh and pink from her hot shower. Her tits were about the size of large oranges and very firm. Her nipples were small buy the aureoles were very large for tits that size. On the other hand Hillary’s tits were very large and gravity pulled at them a little, but still very firm. Her tits were crowned with torpedo shaped nipples.

Nicole leaned over the bed and fed her tits to Hillary. As Hillary sucked on Nicole’s tits Nicole slipped Hillary’s panties off and began fingering Hillary’s wet slit. When she pulled her fingers out they were covered in Hillary’s juices. She rubbed her sticky fingers over Hillary’s tits and then began sucking them dry.

“Okay John, would you rather watch them of fuck me;” Alex said.

I laughed and slid down her body and flipping her over unzipped her skirt. I tugged it and her panties off her rounded ass and began kissing her ass and running my tongue from asshole to clit and back again. Alex was squirming and spread her legs wide to allow me better access to her pussy.

I flipped her over and began sucking on her bare pussy. I captured her clit between my lips and began flicking it back and forth. She dug her fingers in my hair as she arched her back and began to cum all over my stiff tongue.

I scurried between her thighs and lined up my cock with her dripping pussy and with one quick lunge was balls deep in her pussy. She let out a whine and wrapped her long legs around my waist and dug her heels into my back.

I began a slow and steady fucking of this fantastic looking woman. Her hair laid like a halo around her face as she rolled her head back and forth. I looked over at the other bed and Nicole and Hillary were locked in a sixty-nine as Hillary’s legs were locked around Nicole’s blonde head.

I sped up and began fucking Alex like a mad man. The headboard was knocking against the wall as she screamed out that she was cumming. Her cunt gripped my cock like a vise as I let go a stream of cum bathing her inner walls. This set her off again and Nicole and Hillary had their hands buried in each other’s cunts as they came also as they watched us.

The four of us collapsed onto our beds and laid there trying to catch out breaths.

As we calmed down I slipped off the bed and headed towards the bathroom. Hillary’s head was handing of the edge of the bed as she grabbed me by the legs and pulled me toward her waiting mouth.

“Hear, let me clean you off”. As she swallowed my limp dick, Nicole pulled me to the bed and joined Hillary with cleaning off my cock. In less then thirty seconds these two gorgeous women had me hard as can be/ Nicole, even though a small woman began deep throating me.

I was about to go down on Hillary when we all heard a blood curdling scream from our adjoining room. The four of us got off the beds and rushed to the door separating the other room. Alex slowly pushed open the door and we all stood there in awe. Heather was riding the largest black cock I have even seen. It shined from all of the juices flowing out of Heather’s blonde pussy.

In the corner of the room sat Eric, naked with a camera in one hand and his stiff cock in the other.

Heather rose and fell faster and harder as she road that monstrous black cock. As she arched her back to drive more of that cock into her pussy we all got to see who that black cock belonged to, it was Paul Goodloe, one of the other meteorologists who work at the Weather Channel. He was covered in sweat, half of it from Heather’s dripping body and the other half from him. Her small tight pussy was stretched to the limits as she continued to impale herself on his huge club. She dug her fingers into her blonde sweaty locks as she had her mouth wide open trying to utter something, but all that came out were moans, groans and words you would never hear on the Weather Channel.

She let out another load scream as she collapsed onto Paul as shake as she went through one orgasm after another. His cock and balls were covered in her juices. His large black hands rose and lowered her gorgeous ass faster and faster. I pulled his huge cock out of her and straddled her face and came with long thick ropes of cum all over her face and hair.

Paul rolled off of Heather and lay down next to her as his cock continued to twitch and ooze cum. Hillary slipped onto the bed and sucked the still stiff wet cock into her mouth. When she was finished it was stiffer then ever and now only shined with the saliva from her hot mouth.

Alex moved over to Eric and told him he didn’t need that camera anymore and that she had something better for his cock. She pulled his hand from his cock and replaced it with her mouth. Eric rapped his fists in her locks as he fucked her mouth.

Nicole slipped onto the bed with Heather and began kissing her and licking Paul’s cum from her face. With her doing this her ass was sticking up in my face. I slipped in behind her and rubbed my cock head back and forth across her tight lipped cunt. I pushed forward and like a vacuum it sucked me into her furnace like cunt. I grabbed her hips and began fucking her like crazy she groaned and continued to kiss and lick Heather. She slowly worked her way to Heather’s dripping pussy and began sucking it. Heather let out a groan as Nicole licked her clit.

As I continued to fuck Nicole’s tight pussy I looked over just in time to see Paul slipping his large black pole into Hillary’s pussy. He had to take it slow and it must have been about ten or twelve slow in and outs before he was buried in her cunt. I could tell it was stretching her to the max, but she was loving every moment of it.

Alex was on the chair now straddling Eric in a reverse cowgirl as Eric needled her tits and drove her up and down on his cock.

I picked up the speed fucking Nicole and she was screaming into Heather’s cunt that she was cumming. I covered her perfect tits with my hands and squeezed hard as I emptied my balls into her pussy. It was like heaven feeling that tight pussy contract around my cock as I fed my seed into her womb.

I fell onto the bed as she brought Heather to another screeching orgasm. The tree of us laid there caressing each other as we watched the other two pairs nearing orgasm. Alex began cumming and driving her pussy hard onto Eric’s cock/ He let out a groan and said he was cumming. Alex hopped off of him and sucked his cock into her mouth as she swallowed his every stream of cum.

Paul pulled out of Hillary’s cunt and shot a stream of cum across her stomach and tits. She came at the same time rubbing all of Paul’s cum into her skin.

I whispered to Nicole and Heather; “One helleva Friday, just think we have two entire days left.”

Nicole laughed, “The four of us are going to fuck you guys to death.”

I collapsed, “I can’t wait, what a way to go!”

Part 2 and 3 to follow, enjoy!!

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,215 Followers