Alexandra, The Peeping Tomgirl

Story Info
Alexandra spies on Dave, then fesses up.
1.7k words
4.19
33.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm watching you through your window. I know I shouldn't, I know it's beyond wrong, it's downright creepy. A young girl, spying on the professor as he turns on his computer...I planned just to catch a glimpse, to see what you looked like so I could have an image of who was telling me what and how to do naughty, bad things to myself. As usual, I wanted more. I wanted to hear your voice so I could listen to you telling me to do naughty and bad things to myself with as much possible reality. I justify myself 'he's seen me, why shouldn't I see him?' Well, how about the fact that I sent him a picture and he has no idea that I'm crawling around in the grass trying to cop a cheap look like boys crashing a slumber party. Maybe I should just call him, let him know I'm in town to visit my cousins. I should've let him know I was coming, I mean, I hate my cousins; maybe he would've offered to put me up. Nah, he has phone issues...but which is worse, really? I lost myself briefly in the struggle in my mind when suddenly I can make out that you're checking your email.

I crane my neck, hoping for something saucy. Nothing. Just Dave, corresponding with people like he does everyday. What was I thinking? It's not like he spends his time awaiting the next steamy letter so he can jerk off in front of his computer. For Christ's sake, he's an adult, not a perverted 30-year-old woman peeping through a window. Feeling shamed, I turn to walk away...of course, I trip on a root in the ground I hadn't seen and fall head first into the grass. I get up, feeling sorry for myself when I look inside and recognize a familiar bright pink bra dancing on your monitor.

I watch you; you look as if you're studying a statistics table for a minute-intense and with precision. I watch as you take your right index finger and bring it to the monitor, lightly tracing the outside of my virtual nipples. As if in a mirror, I mimic your movements. Instead of fantasizing what it would feel like for you to caress my nipples, I'm watching you do it, all the while growing hotter and moister between my quivering legs. I examine you. Tall, very tall and big. Bigness so good that only you could be self-conscious of it. You untuck your shirt and unbutton just the top button of your pants. You close out my picture and open an email. From the length of the letter I can only assume it's from me. You smile a little, the kind of smile one gets when they're endeared or touched by words. I can see you wonder if you understand this woman at all. Bump that thought and keep reading. I can tell your eyelids are heavy and my breathing becomes more intense as I look down and notice the obvious bulge coming through your underwear. Oh, all I want to do is stroke that hard cock and take it into my mouth gently, sucking and nibbling you to ecstasy.

But I'm out here, feeling my nipples swell and poke, straining to be freed and fondled. You remove your underwear and sit in your chair, cock throbbing, at its peak of hardness, sort of leaning to its left side...waiting. I'm sweating now and have forgotten all my inhibitions of being so wrong and dirty and invasive of your private moment. I'm just about to slide my hand down my panties when I bite the bullet. What do I really have to lose? Well, a lot, starting with self-respect and ending with a clean police record, but I'm not thinking that clearly. I walk around to your front door, not bothering to button the first four buttons of my shirt, leaving my cleavage and much of my bra boldly exposed. I knock lightly. Please feet, run run run...stay stay stay....run, you must run, Alexandra, this is ridiculous. What on earth am I doing? What kind of a perv...

"Hello?" You say in a soft voice, with more than a trace of a delicious Texan accent.

"Hi Dave, I..." I look down, wanting to disappear.

"I know who you are...what are you doing here? How did you..." You stop yourself as though you really don't want the answer. Good thing, cause I don't wanna give it. I've come this far; I'm going all the way. I look up at you, strangely, you don't look confused. Your pants are back on, though they've been thrown on hastily and half your shirt is untucked, zipper halfway down. I walk by you into the room with your computer, as though I alone created the blueprint of your house.

"How did you know where..." you ask, somewhat flushed, concerned, intrigued.

"Sit down Dave. I have something to confess to you." Having lost any grasp on the situation, you sit. You're looking at me much the way my dog does when he's not sure if I'm leaving or about to give him a treat, a mix of confusion, anxiety and pending pleasure.

"Dave, I was watching you. I was watching you outline my nipples on the screen and I started doing it to myself. Dave, I feel so foolish I...." my eyes well up and one single tear takes the long road down my face, over my nose, dripping onto my shaking lips. You swallow hard, obviously feeling invaded but the naughtiness of it all has clearly turned you on.

"Alex, I told you to watch out for these impulses...I mean, what if I was..." You realize you're starting to lecture, suddenly unsure of so many things.

"What if you were what, Dave? A man looking at a woman in front of him, whose shirt is half off?" I manage a smile through sniffles.

"Yes." You look down and laugh, shaking your head.

"You're hard Dave...look at your cock, it's straining, craving the freedom it had only moments ago." Fuck, I'm bold. You look down (as if you didn't know) and blush painfully. You can't look at me; you're suddenly shy, reserved.

"Don't look at me, Dave, look at my story." I twirl you around in your seat and you jiggle off your screen saver to reveal my last story, the face to face orgasm story.

"Read it...out loud." You start from the beginning and about the time we're face-to-face and exposed, you turn around and I'm gone. You get up to find me and I'm just behind the door. I'm horrified and embarrassed by what you see. My pants are off, but my panties are still on. There's a bulge in my panties that is the outline of my knuckles because two of my fingers are inside of me with the heel of my hand pounding at my clit.

"Dave...I'm so sorry, it's just I was so hot and then I got embarrassed but I needed to touch myself but was..."

"Keep going Alexandra, I love it, keep your hand in your panties." You lean against the wall and, facing me you inhale deeply at the sex that has now filled the hallway. I'm mortified but needing release even more than before.

"Guide me Dave." I beg.

"Take the two fingers you have in yourself and move them around in your pussy Alexandra." I listen intently, do as you say and begin to gasp.

"That's it, Alex, nice and easy." You come closer and run a hand through my hair while you brush your hardness up against the back of my hand, driving my fingers farther into my wetness.

"Ooohh." I manage through breaths. I become concerned that your delicious erection is being ignored so I motion you to a nearby chair (fantasies are great, we got everything we need within spitting distance!) You sit and watch as I withdraw my soaking wet hand from my pussy and bring it up to my nipples, smearing my own juices around my nubs, throwing my head back in pleasure. I meet your gaze again and without delicacy I pull everything off from the waist down.

"Watch me, Dave, watch me finger myself to orgasm while I suck your cock." I'm feelin' naughty now. I lower my hot mouth onto your cock, needing your hand to keep it steady because mine are otherwise occupied.

"Is this what you want, Dave? Is this how you like it? Tell me Dave, you like watching girls put their hands in their panties, rubbing their swollen clits while they look up at you with doe eyes while sucking you off? Hmm? Tell me Dave, what's your fantasy?" Really naughty now.

"I wanna spy on you Alexandra." You manage between moans.

"I wanna watch you sit at your computer and read MY stories. I want to see you snake your hand into your panties, checking the window to see if maybe you have another set of eyes on you."

"Like this Dave, like how I'm fucking myself through my panties right now? In front of you?"

"Y-yes, like that...oh, God, I think I'm ccoming.."

"Me first Dave, I want to lick up every drop of you." You try to restrain yourself, I can feel your dick pumping...pumping, throbbing, sperm on deck, ready to shoot so fast, so hard and so much.

I throw my head back and frig myself so fast that my tits are bouncing, my hand in my panties is flying and straining against the satin material...."aaah, Dave, I'm coming...oh god, oh oh oh." I come so hard, that you begin to come. Your come has a trajectory that would shame Buckingham Fountain, you're grunting and shooting all over the place, so much come, so much sperm, so much naughty, filthy body fluid passing between us. I wrap my mouth around your still spurting cock and wait for you to fill me. I'm not disappointed as I swallow all the lovely jizz you keep producing. It seems endless as you convulse in the chair, watching me, eyes closed, feast on your delicious cock and it's nectar. I milk you and you offer a couple more healthy spurts that I swallow and finish, while looking at you seductively with an "hmmm, I love the way you taste."

"I want to taste you too, Alexandra."

"Next time, Dave, you can taste me next time."