Alexandra's First Confession

Story Info
Alexandra begins to confess her naughtiness.
1.2k words
4.18
49.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I run to the church, practically crying from shame eager to get all the naughty things I've been doing off my chest. I look at the door of the confessional, wipe a tear out of my eye and pull up my knee socks, which have fallen from running so fast. As I'm leaning over pulling up my socks I swear I can smell my own sex; I had gotten all moist again running to the church, replaying the week's events in my mind. I felt so dirty but also free and satisfied, I was so confused. I tucked my white shirt into my little plaid pleated skirt, noticing my nipples had gotten hard outside from the cold. They felt good as they rubbed against my bra and I loved seeing them poke through the thin material, stretching the buttons on my shirt. Shit, I'm doing it again! I've got to tell someone about not being able to get sex off my mind. It's so...frustrating but it excites me so much. I swing the door open and plop down on the bench. The little window slides open and I lean back, suddenly flushed and embarrassed. I waited too long to speak, then I heard, "Hello? Is something on your mind my child?"

I stammer, "Uh, yes, Father, I have sinned...and sinned and sinned and sinned."

"Now, my child, I'm sure it's not that bad, what is it you have done?"

"I'm afraid to say, Father."

"There's nothing to be afraid of, just start at the beginning."

The beginning! Where was that, anyway? So much had happened this past week and I was beginning to feel like a sexual freak. "Well, it started when I was walking home from school Monday afternoon. I saw this boy I know and he told me he had something to show me. I know I shouldn't have Father, but I was curious so I followed him. He took me into the woods and showed me a magazine."

"What kind of magazine, my child?"

"It had naked pictures," I said.

"Naked pictures? Of men or women?"

"Both," I replied, not sure quite why it mattered to him. "There were men naked with women and women naked with other women. But that's just how it started. I'm so—so ashamed."

"Why are you so ashamed?"

"Um...because I got a warm feeling between my legs and I know it felt wrong but I didn't want it to stop." I was biting my lip, trembling now.

"Go on my child...tell me the whole story; every detail."

"Well, I stared at the pictures, then when I looked up, the boy had pulled down his pants and was showing me his coc...um...penis. It was so big and hard, just like in the magazine. I couldn't help myself, honest, I reached down and touched it. He told me to stroke it and I, I.." Tears were welling up in my eyes, but mostly because I was again feeling so wet again recounting what had happened. I hear the Father shifting next to me and coughing a lot, he must think I'm a total pervert.

"Tell me my child, did you stroke it?"

"Well, yeah...and he really liked it and the more he liked it the more I wanted to do it. I also wanted him to touch me."
"Where did you want him to touch you, my child?"

"I wanted him to, to..to touch me 'down there.'"

"Down where?"

"Down in my...vagina."

"And did he touch you in your vagina?"

"Oh, yes Father and it felt sooo good. He put his fingers inside me and they got all wet and he pushed in and out and he even touched this little button down there that's real sensitive and...oh no, I'm so sorry!" I was so embarrassed and turned on and I hoped the Father didn't know that I was rubbing my thighs together.

"Don't be sorry, my child, I'm enjoying your story, please, go on."

"Well...if you're sure."

"I'm certainly sure." After he said that, I swear I heard him unzip his pants!! Well, that really got my wheels turning, I mean it reminded me of the boy and his big hard cock and how I was touching it and he was touching my pussy and...oh, hell, I couldn't stand it, as I continued my story I began absently rubbing my tits over my shirt.

"Well, he was touching me all over my pussy and I was stroking his cock and I was so embarrassed but I was moaning out loud cause it felt so good. His eyes were closed and all of a sudden something happened...something I've never felt before."

I heard the Father breathing heavily next to me and he said, "What-hap-pened-my-chi-ild?" I couldn't stand it anymore, I put my hands up my skirt and moved my cotton panties to the side and put my fingers up there just like the boy had. I began frigging my little pussy, lost in my own pleasure, entirely forgetting where I was. I accidentally let a little moan escape, "Oohh." I quickly stopped and heard only silence next to me; again, I was filled with shame and fear. Finally, the Father spoke, "My child, perhaps you could best explain this to me if you do it again." Shit, busted. "How do you mean Father?" I asked in my best little girl voice. "My child," he responded, "Can you make yourself feel what the boy made you feel? Could you do that, right here, right now?" Could I? "If I must, Father, for you I will."

"Good my child, now I shall try, just for you, to be your friend."

"How do you mean father?"
"Well, certainly he too got this feeling of which you speak? You weren't a little tease now were you?"
"Oh, no Father, I took care of him, I sucked his cock right there in the woods."

"Oh, God...I mean, Oh, good, my child, you know, boys don't like little cock teases."

I was so turned on hearing the Father talk to me like I was so naughty that I began to rub my little button and spread my pussy juices all around.

"Father?"

"Yes, my child?"

"I'm, um, doing it right..uh, n-ow..and it feels s-o go-od I just, uh, uh...ooh"
"Yes, my child, that's perfect, rub that little pussy of yours...just like that, are you very wet?"
"Oh, yes Father, practically dripping...I think I want to feel that feeling again...anytime n-ow...it's com-ming sooo so—on...uggh..."

"Not yet my child, I'm sti—lllll stroking my hard cock just like that nasty boy you told me about, now listen to me stroke...oouhh..yyesssss...uuh huh...so hard for you my child...oh yes oh yesss.."

"Father, I can't hoo—oold it any—mmo—re, I have to ...aaaaaahh..."
"Cccoome my child, come for me now, put your face to the window, let me hear you come...it's alright."

"Ooohh father...I'm cooommmmmmiiinngggggg...sssssaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh"

"Yes my child, stay there, I'm coommingggg tooooo...oooooooooohh"

My face was plastered to the window and all of a sudden I saw a huge spurt of come fly at my face in the window. The Father came so hard it projected all the way up!!

"Lick the window, my child, taste what I gave you..."

"Ooh Father, it tastes sooo good."

I lapped at the window and stuck my fingers through for him to suck on. I looked up into his eyes coyly, "Father, I'm real tired now...I'll come back for the rest of my confession later, okay?"

"Don't make me wait too long, my child...