Alexandra's Friend

Story Info
Alex meets her friend for a night of fun.
2.4k words
4.08
36.8k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed harder inside of Alex, making her moan in ecstasy. She dug her nails in my back, begging for more. Fire was coursing through our veins as we rocked back and forward on the bed...

***

Maybe I should start at the beginning. After parking my car outside of Alex's house, I strode up the sidewalk to the door. Alex had been pestering me to hang out with her for weeks. Finally, I had taken her up on her offer, succumbing to her many promises. "It'll be so much fun Connor! I'll make it a really exciting time," she whispered through the phone, giggling. Vivid images would explode in my head every time that she said things like that, forcing me to find a bathroom and take care of myself. Several times Alex would stay on the phone while I jerked off to her whispering dirty things through the phone. She always sounded so satisfied when I shot my load everywhere, little moans escaping through my lips the whole time.

I knocked on the door quietly. After a few seconds, the door flew open and there she stood. She looked even more gorgeous than I remembered: Long and silky black hair, high cheekbones, blue eyes, and full lips. But the thing that really grabbed my attention was her body. She had long, smooth, and bare legs, perfectly tanned and only a fraction covered by tight short shorts. She had a high and firm ass that she seemed proudly aware of. My eyes traveled up from her slender waist to another attention grabbing aspect. Her boobs were in the C-cup range, if I remember correctly. She had a tight shirt on, low cut and revealing. She was perversely happy when I gawked at her incredible body for a few seconds.

"Come in, come in," She exclaimed, grabbing my arm and mashing it against her breast. She led me to the living room, showing me around impatiently, as if it were extremely unimportant. She pushed me on the couch and sat next to me, watching me intently.

"You have a nice place," I commented, attempting at small talk. She smiled quickly and kept staring.

"Where are your parents?" I asked.

"They're gone for the entire night," She said, smiling mischievously.

"Oh," I replied simply, unsure of what to say.

"What would you like to do?" Alex asked me in a husky voice.

"We could do some homework or watch a movie," I suggested. Alex's face became sad for a moment, but was then replaced with a fresh grin.

"A movie it is," She said. Alex stood and went to put a movie in. She didn't even seem to care what she picked. After starting the movie, she turned off the lights and came to sit down again. Pressing her leg against me, I became acutely aware of how close we were sitting.

After several minutes of watching the movie, Alex casually ran her hand up my leg slowly. My penis had begun to stir, excited as she moved her hand up higher.

When Alex had her hand inches from my dick, she whispered in my ear, "Am I making you uncomfortable?"

I turned to her. "No," I whispered back. I hesitated for a moment before leaning forward, closing the distance between us. When our lips pressed together, a jolt of lust rushed through my body. The same thing seemed to happen for Alex as well, because she continued moving her hand up my leg to my dick. She slowly began rubbing it, already breathing heavily. Her other hand ran up my shirt, feeling the hard planes of my body.

I pressed forward eagerly, slipping my hand up to her chest to feel one of her boobs. As I massaged her nipple through her shirt, she moaned. A fire was forming within me, which only grew as I felt Alex's body. I slipped my tongue into her mouth, and she eagerly accepted it.

A small part of me was yelling at myself to stop, to not do anything reckless or stupid in the heat of the moment. I hesitated for a moment, torn between this beautiful and insanely hot girl and my logical thinking. After a moment, my moralistic thoughts won me over. I pulled away, my body screaming at me and begging for me to keep going further with her.

"Wait, stop," I started, attempting to move away. Alex ignored me and shut me up by pushing her lips against mine again. I moved backwards once more, but Alex pushed against my chest, forcing me to lie down. She got on top of me, kissing my neck and moving back to my lips. I stopped her, my hands securing her in a gentle but firm grip.

"This is going too far, Alex. Be reasonable."

"I am being reasonable. I want you."

"I feel the same way, but it's wrong to do this right now."

"I thought you loved me."

"I do."

"Then prove it, because I don't believe you."

I thought for a moment. "How far do I have to go to prove it?"

"Let me decide that," She whispered in my ear, then biting it softly afterwards. I deliberated for a moment, and then pushed her back slightly.

"On one condition," I said to her sternly.

"Sure. Anything," Alex replied breathlessly.

I stared into her eyes as I said, "Let's do this in your room, okay?"

Alex blushed a deep red and stood up, leading me to her room upstairs. Her room was painted light purple, and most of the furniture matched it in some way. Before I could make any other speculations, Alex slammed the door shut and began kissing me again fiercely. I tried to slow her down, but to no avail.

"Shut up and do what I tell you," She ordered. Normally this would have made me laugh, but for some reason, it made my dick harden again quickly. She pushed me on the bed and got on top of me again.

"Absolutely," I said.

Alex smiled and began unbuttoning my shirt. She was attempting to look in control of me, but I saw her hands shaking out of nervousness and excitement. Her shirt was taken off in addition to mine within seconds.

As Alex reached to unbutton my pants, I rolled over and slipped on top of her. Our tongues wrestled fiercely for a moment, seeking the submission of the other. I pulled away for a moment, turning my head to the side. "What?" Alex asked impatiently.

I continued to listen in silence, a smile playing on my lips.

"What?" Alex asked once more, her hysterics becoming evident. I placed my hand on her chest quietly. Alex seemed momentarily confused.

"Do you want to feel my bo-," She asked. I interrupted her.

"Your heartbeat," I said. Alex stopped speaking and listened as well. Beneath my fingers I could feel her heart beating rapidly and at an ever accelerating rate.

"Oh, I have trouble keeping my heart under control sometimes," Alex said, smiling sheepishly. I frowned.

"Maybe we should stop Alex," I said.

"Don't EVEN start with me again. You have already driven me crazy enough and I'm not going to let you stop. We're both of age and can do whatever we want," She said. She pulled me in closer to her and whispered," I'm so wet for you right now." It was my turn to have my heart beating quickly. I unbuttoned her pants and began pulling them off, revealing her black underwear. I used two of my fingers to rub her mound through her underwear. I was surprised to already feel her thong soaked by her wetness. Slipping my hand into her panties, I began rubbing her clit. Alex started to moan, grabbing my hand and pushing it deeper into her insides.

For several minutes sounds of Alex's moaning permeated the room. She began to rock into my hand and closed her eyes, breathing shallowly. Finally, Alex let out a scream and I could feel her vagina contracting, her orgasm sending waves of pleasure throughout her body.

As her breathing subsided, she said, "I have something to say."

"What is it?" I said, curious.

"I...well...I've never really actually..." Alex began, her face flushing a bit.

"You've never...had sex?" I asked, dumbfounded. Alex nodded.

"But...on the phone, you said you have before," I said.

"I thought that's what you wanted to hear. If you don't want me anymore, I understand."

"Of course I want you. I just wanted to know the truth."

Alex stared at me intensely, saying, "The truth is that I want you to take my virginity away. Please." I watched her, saying nothing. Alex grabbed the zipper on my pants and yanked it open. She reached into my boxers and grabbed my dick, making me groan. Alex gasped.

"It's so big!" She exclaimed. I undid my pants and removed my boxers, showing my dick completely. My dick measured at 8 inches when hard. Alex stared momentarily, then pulled me on top of her, spreading her legs. She seemed so small and fragile now even though she had a determined look on her face. I positioned my dick near her entrance.

"If I hurt you, tell me so I can stop," I pleaded. She nodded.

I slowly pressed the head of my dick into her, easily sliding in due to her already wet vagina. Alex seemed to tense a little as I pressed forward and I stopped quickly. When I looked at her, she was biting her lip and looking at me with a pure look of desire etched on her face. I pushed forward more and encountered the resistance I had been waiting for.

"Do it," She whispered. I shook my head slowly.

"Please," She said even quieter. I swallowed.

I pushed against her hymen, waiting for it to break. It wouldn't budge, resisting against my persistent pushes. I pressed forward with more force and felt it tear. Alex winced and let out a small gasp, but otherwise said nothing. With free access, I pushed into her more. She was so tight! I could feel her vagina clenching against me, surrounding my dick with amazing pressure. I couldn't help myself and pushed in harder, forcing my dick in.

"Oh, yes," Alex moaned in delight.

I kept forcing my way in until I had my entire dick inside her. I thought I was hurting her but she kept telling me to keep going. I started to pull out and push in, generating a friction that had both of us moaning. I couldn't stop myself even if I wanted to now, my instincts subduing my mind.

I pushed harder inside of Alex, making her moan in ecstasy. She dug her nails in my back, begging for more. Fire was coursing through our veins as we rocked back and forward on the bed...

"Oh, God," She cried.

Alex reached her second orgasm before I could hit my first one. Her entire vagina began contracting, massaging my dick and shooting electricity up into my muscles. Alex screamed loudly and came. As her vagina clenched onto my dick completely, I prepared myself to cum. I had reached the apex of pleasure when Alex screamed.

"Stop!" She yelled. I froze, on the brink of shooting my cum inside of her. "I want to do one more thing." She then proposed what she wanted to do, making my eyes widen.

I was loathe to remove my dick from her tight and welcoming vagina, but was even more excited for what was about to happen. Alex got off of the bed and got on her knees, waiting for me. I went and stood in front of her, my dick protruding eagerly in front of me. Staring into my eyes, Alex took it and put it in her mouth. I groaned and closed my eyes.

The feeling of her hot and wet mouth sucking on my dick took a big toll on me. I had to struggle not to cum automatically as she worked on me. For a while I managed to keep control over myself and listen to her sucking. If I looked at her, I knew I wouldn't be able to stop. Something made my eyes snap open and look at her immediately.

Alex had taken in my entire dick inside her mouth, deepthroating me. She kept at it, getting past her gag reflex and keeping me down her throat. The look of her sucking my dick and the absolutely amazing feeling of it felt even better than taking her virginity away. I felt the cum welling up inside me and didn't try to hold it back. Alex stopped sucking and pulled me out of her mouth, jerking me off with both of her hands. I looked at her, surprised.

"Cum on my face," She said. "I want it on my face."

I stared at her, completely dumbfounded. I thought she would let me cum in her mouth and she would just spit it out afterwards. But letting me cum on her face was my ultimate fantasy. I didn't want to degrade her that way, but she was adamant: it was on her face or nothing.

Maybe I was taking advantage of her.

Maybe I was just doing what she said.

Or maybe I didn't care.

We stared into each other's eyes as I felt my cum approach. I grunted as I finally came, shooting my load. Alex's face was covered more and more after every shot. She seemed to purr in satisfaction. When I finished, I waited for my breathing to subside. I looked at her and she smiled. Frowning, I went to her bathroom and grabbed a towel. I went back and wiped her face.

"Thank you for that," I said. I leaned in and kissed her softly.

"So...would you like to see me again?" Alex asked, smiling.

"Of course. But maybe we could just go see a movie or something next time..."

"We're going to have sex in public?"

We both laughed uproariously and went back to bed.

***

This is my first entry. I could write more about these two characters or write something completely different. Let me know if this was good or bad. I couldn't think of anything for the ending and just threw that in for lack of a better idea. Sorry. All comments are appreciated. Thanks!