Alexandria Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex is forced to choose between money and dignity.
2.1k words
3.82
13.5k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ravensing
Ravensing
272 Followers

It's been 3 months since your encounter with Mr. Fullmore. Going in you thought you might regret it, but honestly you can confidently say now that you don't at all. It's made the last 3 months a LOT easier. You've managed to get up to date on your school work, and the extra money has allowed you to make your rent on time.

But that didn't last forever. Your car was rear-ended in the parking lot, and you don't have the money to fix it. It's old too. Several decades. And of course you don't have insurance. Who has the money for that. Without your car you have had to take the bus to campus. And frankly that is getting old fast... so many creepers looking you up and down, you feel dirty once it's done.

Mr. Fullmore is only a phone call away, and you easily set up a meeting with his assistant. Apparently he's still interested... Frankly you thought it was a long shot getting in touch with him again. After all, it had been three months. But it worked. You are going to a Gala or Ball or something like that this Saturday. Rene said he would drop off the appropriate garment Saturday afternoon, then he would take her to the salon to have her hair done for the event.

~~~

You actually really like Rene. He's a sweet old man and he sort of reminds you of your late grandfather. It's late Saturday approaching evening. You are just getting out of the salon. Frankly you look gorgeous if you do say so yourself. You catch Rene smiling at you, almost as if smiling at a granddaughter he was proud looked so beautiful.

It's a decent drive to the location of the Ball. It's at some mansion overlooking the bridge. The place is huge -- much bigger than Mr. Fullmore's mansion. This thing is a sprawling palace practically, and it is alive with people in suits and dresses talking and chatting.

"If you would wait in the car a moment Ms. Foster, I will call Mr. Fullmore down to pick you up."

You nod quietly as you wait. Frankly you are a bit nervous. Everyone looks very rich and very posh. You don't recognize anyone, but you have a feeling that if you kept up on Oil Tycoon and rich businessmen you would.

It's a few minutes wait in the limo as it idles in the long driveway waiting for Mr. Fullmore to come, but soon you see him approach the vehicle. He opens the door for you and offers a hand to help you out as he smiles. "So glad you could make it" he says as you take his hand and exit the vehicle. "I'm sure you'll love the party. Perhaps you recognize a few people?" he says with a smirk.

~~~

The night begins to drag on. You honestly feel a bit awkward; as though you are being paraded around like a trophy. You suppose that's exactly what is happening. Mr. Fullmore introduces you to several of his "friends" and you stand by idly nodding and smiling as you pretend to understand what the hell they are talking about.

The dinner was good, but frankly the portions were tiny. Your stomach growls at your empty plate as you scrape off the last remnant salmon sauce. The whole "dinner" was practically just one bite of salmon. Mr. Fullmore and the other foppish people drone on about the "texture" and "richness" of the salmon, and how well it pairs with the "musky wine with a hint of cork." Frankly you know a bar downtown that would give you a piece of salmon just as good for 1/10th the price that was 10 times as large. And they have good beer there too... you never really cared for wine. But you sip along. Despite how much you hate all this you do your absolute best to make it look like you are enjoying yourself. Thankfully Mr. Fullmore seems to buy it... Maybe you are enjoying it just a tiny bit? The view is beautiful after all, and you make most of the old women here look like hags.

~~~

As you get back into the limo with Mr. Fullmore it's clear things quickly turn to business. The partition is up to give you privacy. "So" he begins "I wasn't expecting to see you again. Thank you for the party; it was really quite enjoyable to see the dumfounded look on those snobs faces when I walked in with such a beautiful lady. You conducted yourself quite well. Now, where should I have Rene take us?" It was clearly a question. Was the party all you wanted or did you want to go back to his place and let him fuck you for more. After pausing for a moment to think you decide to be frank.

"My car was totaled a little while back" you pause for a moment, not really knowing where to go after blurting that out. You blush a bit. He nods and looks thoughtful, as if mulling things over in his head.

"Well, a car is quite the investment. It's not really like rent, you see. With rent, you saw me once then left for three months. That was fine; the end of a transaction. Rent is cheap. Motor vehicles are not."

You sigh inwardly. Well, it's not really a surprise. You didn't exactly expect him to hump you once and give you a car... "I understand" you say.

He chuckles. "I don't think you do. I'll be honest, Alex. I don't really think you are up to this." Shit. He's trying to back out... goddamn it get it together. You don't want to be riding the bus for the next year! It would take at least that long if you cut out practically every luxury!.. Alright. Time to show him how up to this you are.

You unbuckle your seatbelt and move to sit down kneeling in front of him. "Not up for it?" you as coyly, giving him a smile as you unzip his pants and pull out his dick. You stroke his cock and he quickly inflates. You bring your mouth down and suck his tip past your lips, rubbing your tongue over his head. You cringe inwardly. He tastes bad. You HATE blowjobs. You've never really given one before... but you know what men like.

You stomach your disgust and pull an inch of his dick or so into your mouth, moving your head up and down, dragging your lips and tongue over his cock. You think you are doing pretty good before he laughs, and you feel his dick deflate a bit in your mouth, going slightly soft. You release it, sitting back, thinking for a moment he came without you realizing it.

"You're going to have to do better than that if you want to convince me a long term investment in you is worth it." He leans back in his seat, putting his arms across the backs of the seats in a lounging position. "Deepthroat me, bitch, then we'll talk. I want to feel your tongue on my balls while my shaft is in your throat." You can't stop the shock and anger that flashes across your face. How dare he! "I though so." He chuckles, going to pull up his pants. You've come too damn far to stop here.

You grab his shaft again then quickly go down on him, pulling his tip and an inch of his shaft inside. He's practically as large as a sausage, and you've never done anything like this before. Your heart is beating faster as you slowly force your head down, taking another half inch or so of him inside. You grimace as you do so, his sausage filling your mouth. Looking down your nose you see there is still almost half a dozen inches of dick left. You suck down more, slowly sinking a little further, until you feel his tip press into your soft palate and uvula, causing you to gag and choke a bit on his dick.

"that's a bit better" he says, placing a hand on the back of your head. "now open the hatch." He pushes down on your head, but you resist. There's no way in hell that will fit down your throat. You'll vomit if he tries. "Giving up so easy?" he mocks.

~~~

Annoyed with her lack of skill, you push her head down again. She's barely giving you a blowjob, let alone deepthroating you. You can tell she's never taken anything down her throat before. She coughs and sputters again as your dick hits the back of her throat again. The sounds enhance the feeling of pleasure, but you want more. You want her virginal throat. You grab her hair in a fist and push her down, gyrating your hips up a bit as you do so. Her body goes stiff as you push past her soft palate and an inch into her throat. It feels deliciously hot and tight as you begin to make your way inside, but before you can get any deeper her eyes go wide and an arm spasms. A second later she makes a wretching sound and you pull her off. She gasps widely for breath, then begins coughing.

"well" you say, tilting her head back. Her mascara is stained with tears, coming down her cheeks a little and spit hangs off her chin as she continues to cough and compose herself. "I guess that was a decent attempt." You pull her hair to the side, moving her back into her seat, releasing her. She clears her throat, rubbing it with a hand as she runs her other hand through her hair. She looks a bit angry. Maybe you shouldn't have forced her down... anyway, you like the angry look. She has spirit. And hey, what's a few thousand dollars for a down payment on a car. You can always stop paying if she stops...paying you. You chuckle to yourself. "alright, alright. How about a BMW 2015 3-Series." That takes a bit of the hatred off her face. And what's that? Surprise? "Why don't you come inside when we arrive, and you can finish me off while I write a check for a down payment. I have a friend at a dealership who will appreciate the business." You give her a smile.

You see her mull it over in her head. She doesn't like doing this, you can clearly see, but the promise of such a nice car has hooked her. She breaks a smile "alright."

~~~

Your throat still hurts a bit when you arrive back at his house. You try to ignore that. The car was far beyond what you expected -- you could never afford the monthly payments on something so nice. Frankly you are beginning to wonder if you should even go through with this. You'd be tied to this guy, reliant on him for the monthly car payments. Its either that or the bus though... The pain in your throat protests that the bus would be better. Maybe you'll back out...

When the car stops you have made up your mind. "Actually Mr. Fullmore, I think you were right. I'm not up for this. Thank you anyway." He nods, as though he expected this.

"Very well. Rene will give you a ride back to your apartment. You can leave the dress with him." With that he gets out and leaves, without another word. The divider comes down as Rene drives you off home. Guess it's bus rides for you from now on...

~~~

The bus sucks. Things have been hard. You sold your car for scrap and that's helped with the rent a bit. But everything still sucks. School. Work. Home life. Everything. You've gone to some parties, but frankly they've started to feel hallow. You don't get the enjoyment from them you used to. Plus the guys there are seemingly becoming more and more similar to the creeps on the bus. Frankly after a shift at Starbucks after a full day at school you find yourself beginning to miss the extravagant party overlooking the bridge. No annoying customers bitching about how you got their order wrong. No deadbeat dude staring at your chest and hitting on you. You sigh as you begin to close up shop for the night. Another shitty day.

After getting home you bring up your cam show. Yeah, you've resorted to being a cam girl. Masturbating on camera for the creeps on the bus and at the parties to watch for money. Well, people just like them. Its shit money but it supplements your paycheck enough to get by on.

Ravensing
Ravensing
272 Followers