Alexa's Journey Ch. 01

Story Info
From a boy to a woman.
6.5k words
4.6
25.7k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sj_53
sj_53
126 Followers

Authors note: This is an edited version to correct the error of changing from a first person account to a third person account in the middle of the story. All characters in this story are totally fictitious. They are not based on real people. All sexual acts are between adults over 18 years of age. I have no experience with transsexual people and any misrepresentation of trans people is unintentional. Feedback welcome.

***********

When Alex was a little boy, he watched the little girls playing and they seemed to be having so much fun together. They played hopscotch and pretended to be mommies to their dollies. They weren't mean and nasty to each other. Oh, they had their silly little spats and five minutes later they were playing again, all memories of the tiff forgotten. Their lives were so much better than the boys.

Most of the boys in Alex's circle were bigger than him and it seemed that he was always being picked on. They were all bullies and the weakest among them bore the brunt of their aggressive violence. The leader of the pack was David. He lorded it over all the other boys and, all of them being of an age when Sunday school was a must in their community and they had all heard the story of king David and Goliath the Philistine giant. Behind his back the other boys called him "king" or "his majesty." Of course, Alex was the one caught calling him "his majesty." David was angry, he beat the shit out of Alex and the other boys encouraged him.

As Alex spent the next few days in his room recovering and letting his blackened eyes and face return to a semblance of normalcy. He began to think that he would be better off playing with the girls. When he went back out in the neighborhood to play he joined a group of girls. They resisted his presence in their midst and they were just as bad as the boys except that their weapon was psychological rather than fists and kicks. They hurt Alex with their rejection and devious attacks aimed at making him feel bad. It was actually, in a way, more painful than the beating he had received from "King David." The only difference was that the girls liked each other. There wasn't a queen per se. They acted as a team.

Alex had always admired the girls and abhorred the boy's way of interacting. He was small for his age and couldn't fit in with the boys. He was more like the girls. He couldn't depend on my physical strength to protect himself. He was smarter than the musclebound thugs, he was more cunning like the girls his only weapon was his mind. He didn't want to be a boy, he had more in common with girls. When he thought about it he realized that he wished he had been born a girl. He began dressing in girl's clothing and let his hair grow long. For all intents he was a girl. His parents knew that he was different than the other boys and allowed him to live as a girl. He was lonely the boys still bullied him and the girls didn't accept him because they knew that he really was a boy.

Alex's parents were great and his dad arranged to get transferred to a new city far from where Alex was known. They had legally changed his name from Alex to Alexa and he became one of the girls at school. He made friends and played the girl games. Alexa loved being a girl. She saw that the boys here were just as bad here as they had been back where she had lived before. As time went on she became the leader of the pack of girls. They, as a group, launched mind games against the boys. There were revolts in the boy gangs. Misinformation and innuendo were the girl's tools, they were out to prove they were better than the boys. That worked and Alexa had a fine time for a couple of years but then her biological clock started to catch up with her. Hair started to grow in places it doesn't grow on girls. Her little dick started to grow and before long the girls would know.

In the end Alexa decided that she was definitely a girl and would get the hormones to keep her a girl. Her penis was another story. For now, Alexa wanted to keep it.

The hormones kept Alexa a girl, a very feminine girl. The strange thing was that her penis grew as if she were a young man and it still functioned perfectly. She still liked girls better than boys and didn't think that would ever change. She hung out with the girls in their developmental years. Her breasts bloomed and her figure was an impressive 34-26-35 at 16 years old. Her penis had also grown to be a full 6 inches with a very respectable 5-inch girth. The boys were starting to notice her, but she had no interest in them.

Alexa went everywhere with her girl-friends. They had loads of fun, mostly at the expense of some boy or other as they giggled and ridiculed their behavior. They were such animals with no fineness, totally uncouth. Then gradually as Alexa and her friends got into their 17th year, she started to notice a change in the other girls. They were losing their mind and turning their backs on their girl-friends and started hanging out with boys. Alexa felt totally abandoned.

When Alexa turned 18 her figure had filled out to 38-24-36. The boys' eyes were popping. What they couldn't see was her now 7-inch thick cock. When it was limp it wasn't hard to conceal in her tight underwear. She had been jerking off for a couple of years so she knew everything worked very well. She wanted to be with a girl and have girl sex. There was this girl Ursula, who showed some interest in her and asked her out on a date. Ursula was very nice, they went to a club in town that Ursula said catered to the younger crowd. No alcoholic beverages were served. The music was amazing. Ursula and Alexa danced all evening. After a while Alexa noticed that there were no, none, zero boys in the whole club. The girls were cuddling and making out.

When the music changed to a slow waltz Ursula pulled Alexa into her arms and as they danced locked in an embrace. Alexa was an inch or two taller than Ursula and when she turned her face up to Alexa, they kissed. Ursula responded with an open-mouthed tongue dancing kiss. Alexa kissed her back just as hard in return. The kiss wasn't the only thing getting hard. Alexa struggled to keep it from rubbing against Ursula and apparently was successful.

Being a club for youth, it closed at midnight and taxies were lined up outside as they left. At this time of night, it wasn't safe to walk and most of the them didn't have cars, so the girls were sharing cabs to go home. Ursula and Alexa shared with another couple, Jenny and Chrissy, who were going in their direction. They chatted a little and found out that Jenny and Chrissy were in their early twenties and they shared an apartment. They asked what Alexa and Ursula had planned for the rest of the evening. Both were going home to their parents' house to sleep. The older girls suggested that they come to their place for a real drink. Ursula was all for it, Alexa wasn't so sure.

"Come on Alexa," Ursula begged. "Just for a little while and a drink or two. Then we can get another cab and go home."

"Okay, I guess," Alexa said feeling very unsure of the wisdom of the situation. She really liked Ursula, so she decided to go along.

Jenny opened a bottle of Chardonnay and Chrissy fixed a chip and dip. They socialized a bit getting to know each other except for Alexa's big secret. Jenny and Chrissy were more than just roommates they were openly gay lesbian lovers and they assumed Ursula and Alexa were as well. "Have you two been intimate for a long time?"

"Well, actually this is our first date," Ursula explained. Then added "We have only danced at the club tonight and kissed a little."

"Well, let us show you how it's done." Chrissy said as she leaned into Jenny. They kissed passionately. Alexa could see their tongues entwining each other in an open-mouthed kiss. Jenny moaned loudly as Chrissy's hand brushed her breast. Chrissy pushed her down on the sofa and laid her body between Jenny's splayed legs continuing the kiss and breast massage. Chrissy was now rubbing her pelvis against Jenny's mound and Jenny's moans grew louder as she thrust her hips up into Chrissy's grinding pelvis.

Ursula turned her head and pulled Alexa into a kiss. Alexa's response was electric, her lips parted and Ursula's tongue brushed over them and touched the tip of her tongue jolting Alexa's nervous system. That's not all it jolted, her cock hardened so quickly that it popped out from under her panties and stood up toward her belly button.

Alexa was moaning and Ursula was too. Ursula took control and started rubbing Alexa's breast. She unbuttoned Alexa's blouse and released the hooks on her bra. Ursula's hands felt so good on Alexa's breasts. She pulled her harder into the kiss and their tongues went deep into each other's mouths. Ursula pushed Alexa back onto the love-seat. Her back was flat on the cushions, her legs over the edge. Ursula's body came down between Alexa's legs and her mound landed fully against Alexa's big hardon.

"OH MY GOD, YOU'RE A FUCKING FREAK!" Ursula screamed.

Chrissy and Jenny were off the sofa instantly. "What's wrong Ursula" they asked almost simultaneously.

"She's got a cock!" Ursula cried.

"Eeeuuuwwww, yuk no way," said Jenny.

"Yes, fucking way!" Shouted Ursula. Then she looked at Alexa and said "everyone in in this city is going to hear about this."

Jenny and Chrissy didn't believe it and they rushed Alexa groping her cock. They looked at each other and screamed "OH MY GOD!"

Alexa caught a cab and went home. She thought her life was over. She cried all night and wouldn't go out of the house the next day. At about 10:00 AM her cell phone played the happy ringtone she had used since they had moved here. 'I will have to change that, I will never be happy again,' she thought. She didn't answer the phone and didn't check messages. The ringtone sounded again. she ignored it, then changed the ringtone.

Half an hour later her dad came through the door. He came to her and hugged her. "I heard," he said. She started bawling. Tears were streaming down her face; her body was shaking; she was sobbing and couldn't stop. Dad just held her in his arms until she felt the warmth of his love seep into her. "We will get through this Alexa," he said. She didn't believe him but held herself together.

Over the next few weeks, Alexa heard all the nasty things people were saying. But, there was a glimmer of hope some people were sympathetic to her plight. She had calls from some of her friends, both girls and boys, from school who still wanted to be her friend. She started getting invited out with groups of friends. Within a few months she knew who her real friends were, but she was frustrated and a little depressed, there was no intimacy just friendship.

Alexa was losing hope, then she was asked out on a date, by a boy. 'Yikes, what to do. Boys have always been such bores. Everything was about them. Some were bullies,' she thought. But, it was the only offer she'd gotten, so, she said yes.

Ryan was a nice looking young man. He was a year older than Alexa and he showed up with a single rose. "Oh, thank you, Ryan. That's so thoughtful." She put the rose in a small vase and they headed out. Ryan had a reservation at a nice restaurant. They talked and Alexa felt really comfortable. She didn't know guys could be so nice. Ryan told her that he admired her courage to be who she really is. He told her that he had similar feelings as a child but had never really considered taking a female identity. He had been bullied and called a sissy and faggot. He had been depressed for years until he had realized that he was gay but he had no interest in bully macho males. He ignored them and he immersed himself in his studies and was rewarded as the valedictorian of his graduating class. When Ryan heard about Alexa he was intrigued and eventually decided to take a chance and asked her for a date.

She told him about her experiences and moving here to get away from the hell that was her life when she had decided that she was a girl and wanted to live her life as a woman. She told him that, even though she had been willing to date Ursula, she had nothing against guys, but she wouldn't be bullied and she thought so called "macho" was nothing more than a show to cover up insecurity.

When Ryan took her home he asked if he could kiss her. She opened her arms and they embraced. The kiss was warm and tender. No tongues, just a sweet two or three second kiss. They parted at the door. Alexa had a feeling that she would hear from him again. She changed her ringtone to a joyous tune.

Then the phone sounded the arrival of a text. "Did I tell you I had a good time tonight? XO Ryan."

"I'm smiling. Haven't had much to smile about lately. XO Alexa." 🙂 Send.

Ryan called the next day and made a date for a Saturday night movie. Alexa was in a very good mood. She had been accepted to the local university to study Business Administration. She decided that it would be a good time to shop for her books and other needs. She was almost floating, she caught a bus that took her to the university. She walked into the bookstore. The clerk was busy with another customer. Alexa was browsing when she sensed almost felt someone coming up behind her. The hair on the back of her neck stood up. Then she felt rough hands on her arm and the bully pulled her around facing him. "We won't have any fucking weirdos at this school. Forget about it, get the fuck out and stay out. He was pushing her roughly toward the door.

.......

Half way to the door someone rushed up behind the bully and pulled him off Alexa. "LEAVE HER ALONE," Ryan shouted. Pushing the bully.

"That's not a girl, it has got a cock. It's a fucking freak."

Thud, Ryan's fist landed on the bully's chin staggering him. The bully threw a punch at Ryan. Ryan ducked it and kicked him hard to the solar plexus. With the wind knocked out of him the bully writhed on the floor. When he finally got to his feet he staggered toward Ryan.

"There's more where that came from you SOB. Alexa is going to be a student at this school and you, and your gang of bullies, are going to leave her alone or I'll introduce you to my friends from the martial arts club!"

Alexa was overwhelmed with emotion. She wrapped her arms around Ryan and cried on his shoulder. Ryan comforted her and kissed her gently on the lips. She squeezed him tight and thanked him. Ryan had come to buy his supplies for the upcoming semester as well. Alexa learned that Ryan was going into second year of the computer science program. She was thrilled that she and Ryan would be attending the same school. They made their way to the clerk with their books list.

When they had their supplies, they left the store together. It was nearly lunch time and Ryan suggested that they go to the cafeteria and get some lunch, then he had to go back to work. He had self-taught himself in a computer language and had been hired by a local manufacturer to develop a program for one of their robotic processes at their factory. Ryan had a deadline but his time was flexible. After lunch they walked to the bus-stop together. Ryan asked Alexa if she would like to see his apartment. She felt very comfortable with Ryan and accepted his offer.

The bus stopped about a block from the apartment. They walked arm in arm until the came to the building. It was a nice place in a safe part of town. Ryan unlocked the door and Alexa entered. "Ryan this is a beautiful apartment. You are a good housekeeper everything is so tidy."

Ryan took her in his arms and kissed her with the passion they were both feeling. "Mmmm," Alexa moaned. "You are so good to me."

"That bully made me realize how much I care for you. Even though we have only had one date, I just know we will be friends' forever."

Alexa leaned in and kissed Ryan again, her hands were roaming over his back pulling him tight against her. She tugged his shirt out of his pants and slid her hands underneath rubbing his bare back. It was Ryan's turn to moan as his tongue slid deeper into her mouth. Alexa's cock was so hard she thought it would break if she couldn't free it from its confines. Ryan pulled her closer and their pelvises came together. Their hard cocks came together. It was electric jolting both of them. "It seems we have a mutual attraction," Ryan said.

"Absolutely," Alexa replied. "Care to explore it?"

"Yeah, I think so, but I have work to do and I have already taken two hours off to go to the book store."

"I am so glad you did," Alexa said thrusting her pelvis into his again.

"Mmmmm, so tempting," Ryan moaned.

Alexa smiled at him and they kissed. "Thanks for rescuing me, I can't wait for Saturday night."

"Yeah, me too," he said.

Ryan was working at home on his computer. He led her to the door and kissed her goodbye. She exited the building and arrived at the bus stop just as the bus was pulling in. At home she thought about Ryan. He was so brave taking on that bully. 'Oh my,' she thought, 'he was so quick disabling that much bigger man. She would definitely feel safe at school.'

The week dragged on, it seemed the weekend would never come. Then on Friday afternoon she got a text from Ryan saying "How about we make it the matinee tomorrow."

"What a good idea. XOXO" she replied.

Her phone rang, "I haven't been able to concentrate all week," he said.

"It seems more like three weeks," she said.

"I'll pick you up at 1:30. What would you like to see?"

"You," she said. "Kisses"

"Kisses sweetie," he said.

Alexa tried to keep busy. She spent time looking through her books trying to discover what challenges she would face when she went to university. All for naught, she could think of nothing but Ryan. At the same time Ryan was struggling to focus hard enough to complete the work he had assigned for himself to complete that day. When he had finally finished the work it was very late Friday evening.

Alexa and Ryan both slept fitfully that night and when they did fall soundly asleep, it was only for a few hours. They awoke feeling very tired.

Ryan arrived at 1:30 to pick Alexa up. She told her parents she was leaving to go to the movie and spend the rest of the day with Ryan. Her mom and dad were very happy that Alexa had found a real friend. Ryan seemed like a really nice young man.

In the car both Ryan and Alexa were yawning their heads off. The movie hadn't started when they were leaned against each other and fast asleep. They were awakened by other patrons trying to get past them as they left the theater. They got up and left the theater with all on the others. When they were alone Alexa smiled at Ryan and said that was the best movie ever. Ryan agreed. They were both refreshed and ready to have some fun.

"What would you like to do now?" Ryan asked when they were in the car.

Alexa leaned over the console and kissed him passionately and said, "I want to spend some quality time with you." Ryan returned her kiss even more passionately.

Inside Ryan's apartment, the door closed, Ryan had Alexa against the wall pressing his body into hers. Their lips locked tongues doing a wild dance from one mouth to the other. Their hard cocks thrusting through their clothing. When the kiss broke Ryan took her by the hand and led her to his bedroom. They both stripped as they looked into each other's eyes. When they were both naked they perused the naked body in front of them.

"Wow," Ryan said, "You are so beautiful. Perfect in every way." He was in awe of her body, so feminine, tall, slim, nice big titties, wide hips a figure that could compete with any supermodel.

"Wow yourself," Alexa replied. "You are built like an Olympian."

They came together exploring each other's naked bodies for the first time. Alexa felt the strong sinuous muscles of his shoulders and arms. Ran her hands over his chest and abs. He was smooth with very little body hair and his pubes were trimmed. He was a fine specimen. Finally, her hand brushed over his cock and cupped his balls. At the same time Ryan was feeling the softness of her skin that covered her firm muscles so smooth. He cupped her breasts one at a time, they were firm and stood out with very little sag. They felt real to Ryan. His hands slid over her flat belly. Then his hand was brushing over her cock and cupping her balls. They stood face to face holding each other's balls.

sj_53
sj_53
126 Followers
12