Alexa's Journey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ten minutes later the doorbell rang. Alexa had heard the car pull into the driveway and was on her way toward the door so as not to disturb her parents. She opened the door. "Hi Alexa," Maggie said.

"Hi Maggie, come in and meet my mom and dad."

Alexa introduced Maggie to her parents and said, "Maggie is a classmate. She is going to help me with some course material the I kind of missed while I was recovering."

"That's very kind of you Maggie," said Alexa's mom. Her dad agreed.

Alexa and Maggie went upstairs to Alexa's room. When Alexa closed the door, Maggie put her hand on Alexa's shoulder and said, "Alexa, you understand this stuff better than I do. What do you really want?"

"I wanted to know what that kiss you planted on me today was about."

"Oh, you mean the one that ended far too soon. This is what I actually wanted."

Maggie pulled Alexa into her arms and pressed their lips together. Alexa let herself be absorbed by the kiss. Maggie's tongue sought out Alexa's and the kiss grew toward passion. Alexa moaned and returned as good as she got. Maggie's right hand cupped Alexa's breast, while her left held Alexa's head in place for the long kiss. Alexa played her tongue inside Maggie's mouth tasting her sweet tasting saliva and holding her own in the tongue battle. Eventually they needed to breathe and their lips parted.

They were both breathing hard. Maggie reached for the hem of Alexa's tee-shirt, stripped it up her body and as Alexa raised her arms off it came. Quickly, Maggie released the stay on Alexa's bra and it slid to the floor. She reached and fondled the newly exposed breasts.

"Oh god Alexa their so beautiful!" Maggie proclaimed as she started to run her tongue around the large aureoles and pulling the nipples into her mouth. She could feel Alexa's arousal as her nipples became stiff between her lips. As Maggie continued to nurse on her breasts, Alexa was moaning while trying to unbutton Maggie's blouse.

When the last button was freed she pulled the blouse off Maggie's shoulders and slid it off her arms. Maggie still had Alexa's nipple in her mouth when Alexa started fondling her breasts. "You have beautiful breasts Maggie. I love those dark brown aureoles on pert boobs. Not too big, just beautiful!"

Alexa embraced Maggie again their breasts rubbed against each other. She opened her mouth and extended her tongue. Maggie followed suit and their tongues tip to tip caressing each other, lips sucking on tongues, tongues brushing over lips both girls moaning as they played. Alexa unfastened the waist of Maggie's skirt and let it fall to the floor. Maggie in all her glory stood before Alexa whose hands slipped into her panties and slipped them off. Her finger slipped into her pussy feeling her wetness and the softness of her labia and the hard-little nub nestled in the top of the crevice in her hairless mound. Maggie moaned.

Not to be outdone, Maggie pushed Alexa's sweatpants down and Alexa kicked them off. The bulge in her panties could not go unnoticed. Maggie couldn't wait she just had to see it. Alexa was so feminine in every other way but wow she was hung. Maggie grasped it in her hand, her fingers barely met her thumb as she held it. She couldn't help herself, she licked it from balls to tip, then took half of it into her mouth. Alexa groaned as Maggie continued to suck on her cock. She was good but nothing like Ryan. It was true men were better cocksuckers than women. Maggie gave it her best shot and before long Alexa was feeling an impending orgasm. She pushed Maggie away and said. "Your turn."

Maggie reluctantly allowed herself to be pushed back onto the bed. Her ass was on the edge of the bed. Alexa knelt on the floor and parted Maggie's legs. She kissed Maggie's inner thighs, licked around the outline of her mound, appreciating the smoothness of her shave. Maggie was excited but frustrated with the teasing. She grabbed Alexa by the hair and pulled her face into her pussy. Alexa was inexperienced but the sweet smell of Maggie's pussy was intoxicating. She parted the lips and sucked on the labia being rewarded by a groan from Maggie. She tongued the inner lips dipping into her opening then holding a stiff tongue pulled it up and over her clit. There was an almost immediate gush of sweet wet nectar that covered her lips and trickled down her chin. Alexa thought 'I must be doing something right.'

Alexa backed off started below Maggie's gash flipped his tongue over her nether hole a couple of times then up over her taint to her sweet box again. Her opening was much wetter this time and she drank from the cup of her twat. Alexa dipped her tongue as deep as she could and moved her head to screw her tongue in and out of Maggie's pussy. Her nose was bumping Maggie's clit as she fucked her pussy with her tongue. Maggie's body was trembling and her moans were vibrating at the same frequency as her trembling body. Maggie stiffened and orgasmed with her sweet nectar squirting all over Alexa's mouth and face. The tremble became a writhing as she came down from orgasm to peaceful afterglow.

After a few minutes rest Maggie suggested, "Now it's your turn." She gave Alexa a little shove onto the bed. Alexa's cock was still hard. Maggie picked up on the blowjob that she had started earlier and soon had Alexa building up for an orgasm. This time it was Maggie that stopped it from happening. She moved up over Alexa for a kiss their mouths joined and the kiss deepened. Maggie thrust her breasts into Alexa's and ground them together. Both girls were delighted with the result. Maggie is a few inches shorter than Alexa and she realized that her pussy was resting directly on the base of Alexa's cock. She arched her back sliding her clit over the bottom of Alexa's cock and over the head. At the cockhead slid down over the clit a gush of Maggie juice lubricated he gaping entrance. Maggie pushed down and Alexa's cock filled her.

Alexa had never had sex with a woman before. It felt very different than with a man. It was self-lubricating, but not nearly as tight as it was with Ryan. As Maggie rode her slippery cock Alexa felt her juices drenching her balls and running down the crack of her ass. She loved Maggie's enthusiasm feeling the velvety softness of her vagina she felt her orgasm building again and told Maggie she was about to cum. Maggie wanted to see. She pulled out, sat on her haunches and rubbed her clit up and down Alexa's cock, flicking her clit on the cockhead at the top of each slide. Maggie felt her own orgasm building and as her clit flicked on Alexa's cock causing her cum to spurt forth onto her stomach and titties, Maggie's body shook with her own orgasm once again drenching Alexa's cock and balls with pussy juice.

Alexa almost immediately regretted her impetuous fling with Maggie. It had been fun and if she hadn't fallen in love with Ryan she may have pursued the relationship further. As it was, she fretted all night and didn't get the sleep she so badly needed. At school the next day, she couldn't concentrate. How could she tell Ryan what she had done? Should she keep quiet about it and just tell Maggie it was a mistake and couldn't happen again? How could she lie to Ryan?

She joined Ryan for lunch. She couldn't engage in normal conversation with Ryan. Ryan knew something was bothering her and asked if everything was okay. She said she was ok and would see him after class. The afternoon was better. Alexa decided that she couldn't live with secrets kept from Ryan. He would probably be mad at her, but she would beg him to forgive her and live with his decision.

12