Alexia's Slave

Story Info
Amazon must keep her slave at bay.
1.1k words
3.36
23.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers

Markus failed his trial and forced to become a slave for trainees in the Amazon lands. To him this was an opportunity to regain his freedom and sail back north to the shores of Greece and to his parents despite knowing that he'd be returning as a disgrace.

Markus was part of the 69th legion which was captured by the Amazons and his unit was slaughtered when the Amazons attacked their camp.

A sleeping dart during night watch knocked him out and he was taken prisoner. News of his capture or the unit's fate had not reached home so the Amazons kept him alive as he was too young to pose any threat.

Markus became Alexia's slave and she never thought about using him during training. He would stay in his cage and would be kept fed irregularly.

However, this was soon about to change when Alexia's mother died and she was now the only warrior and protector of the queen from her house. She had been a successful young trader and made a lot of trips to Europe and Mesopotamia, so she knew Markus's language and customs.

One day, she returned home only to see Markus's cage opened. Alexia immediately took out her knife but Markus jumped her from behind and knocked her down. She couldn't believe her eyes when a petty slave intent on attacking her was out of his cage.

Alexia was imagining all the embarrassing hearings she'll have to go through if the situation gets out of hand. Letting a slave or pet out of its cage and in public would result in Alexia being caged along with Markus in a public cell for all her fellow Amazons to see.

Thus, she lunged at Markus and with a single slap Markus was sent flying. He got back up but Alexia took out her knife. Markus mocked her so she put the knife away and thrashed him real bad till his face turned red. He kept coming at Alexia despite being outclassed by her.

Alexia had enough of his resilience and it was time to put Markus down. He kept blocking and surviving but his manliness eventually became his downfall. Alexia punched him and he fell face first on the floor. Markus tried to get up and was stunned by the sight of Alexia's ass above him. The smell and smoothness of her body was arousing for Markus.

He continued staring at her when a drop of sweat went by his eyelid and he blinked. That was when Alexia saw an opportunity and kicked him in the groin while he was on his knees. With a loud cry he fell and was finally knocked out by a beautiful little brunette who had barely gotten into third gear.

Alexia dragged his body away from her chambers into a cellar where his chances of escape were now even slimmer.

Next morning, Alexia woke up and went to her shop to finally close business once and for all and list herself for the army. After doing that, she returned home and went to check up on Markus. She brought some food for him too.

Alexia went to the cellar underground and saw Markus sleeping. She put food beside him and woke him up. She gave him some food and asked a question Markus wasn't expecting after all she had beaten him to a pulp yesterday.

"What will you do for your freedom slave?" she asked.

"Anything mistress, anything," he replied in a faint voice.

"So if I was to offer you freedom right now, will you please me like I want you to?" she asked him.

"I'll go back with regret but not as a slave or leverage. Make sure I go back as a free man and I'll do anything to please you," he replied.

Markus couldn't believe what he had agreed to but he also didn't have the balls to look at his mistress in the eye. So he agreed to her demands put a chain on his neck and hands and followed Alexia to her room upstairs.

She sat him down and took off her clothes. The sun rays made her body glisten. She was a tall but skinny brunette (compared with other Amazons) with big round boobs and tiny nipples. Markus was amazed at seeing a fully shaved camel-toe after such a long time. Indeed, the rumors were true. Not only were the Amazons strong but they were unbelievably beautiful as well.

Alexia grabbed his chain again and made Markus walk on his hands towards her. She grabbed his head and their lips touched. The scent of her lips turned Markus on even more than witnessing her nude. He wanted more of Alexia's lips but she moved back.

Next, she slapped him and he landed perfectly on her foot. She made him kiss her soft and warm. Markus rubbed his mistress's feet over his face but she kicked him on his face and he fell again. The humiliation was supposed to be bait and Markus was falling for it.

Alexia knew what she was doing so she slowly allowed him to please her more as he kissed every part of her body from head to toe except her privates. She put him on the bed posing as an evil but loving mistress.

Alexia sat on his face and made him eat her pussy. Their bodies were now in union as Alexia was fulfilling a tradition of the Amazons proudly. She would grab his face, let Markus breathe, slap him and put his face back where it belonged.

This went on for an hour and eventually Markus was drained. It wasn't Alexia's weight but just the thought of the humiliation and pleasure combined well to drain out all the energy from her body. He stopped kissing her asshole and was breathing slowly.

"What happened slave?" she asked.

"I... cannot... breathe" he said.

"Oh well, I think you've run out of juice. Let me help you," she said which was surprisingly comforting for Markus.

Alexia threw her clothes on his face and held his cock. Markus's was getting weaker and weaker but Alexia didn't let go once she started milking him and after she was done, Alexia removed his chains and made him gave her a bath.

Markus had gone from nearly escaping to being beaten by a beautiful little Amazon in a one on one fight, to being enslaved and used as a sex slave.

He knew he couldn't go back after what the Amazon beauty had put him through, so he decided to stay and lived his whole life catering to Alexia's everyday sexual needs.

Fin...

Ha275
Ha275
40 Followers