Alexis and Sonja Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I imagine that you have heard rumours of my so-called" - her voice became bitterly mocking for a moment before returning to its usual pleasant, conversational tone - "'Perverted sapphic tendencies'. I must assure you that those rumours are true. So you can imagine how absolutely delighted I am to have you as my guest here."

That broke through Alexis' anger, and gave her an ill, curdled feeling in the pit of her stomach, quickly followed by sudden panic.

Sonja continued, nonplussed. "You are so very picturesque, my dear. So /very/ picturesque. I wonder if you realise that? You could have become a great courtesan, I'm sure, but instead here you are, a sorceress, cursed to never know physical love on pain of temporarily losing your powers. Tell me: Do you masturbate with your fingers or do you make a simulacra of a male organ?"

Locked inside her head, Alexis was suddenly very glad that coercion to truth wasn't part of Bind Wench.

Sonja, who knew this perfectly well and had been asking rhetorically, sighed. "I'm guessing that you, you would use your fingers. Oh, you really must try making a model of a cock some time, my dear. So much more FILLING, you see. But no matter, I'm sure you have quite talented fingers - and lips - and could make a boy very happy."

Alexis used her own compulsions to trap men and bind them to her bed before playing with them, and knew just what her fingers could do, but still mentally blushed crimson.

"Me, I prefer to make girls very happy, but I've already mentioned that."

She broke off to stare wistfully at Alexis' naked body with its olive skin and firm, high-riding conical breasts just on the right side of small, and then sighed regretfully. Almost absent-mindedly, she reached under the bed and pulled out a lifelike facsimile of the erect cock and balls of a man, grown by magic from honey-coloured wood.

Alexis felt suddenly nauseous in the pit of her stomach, and this grew even worse when Sonja spread her skirts to reveal no panties underneath, licked her fingertips, reached between her legs and, spreading her soft nether lips, began to rub the tip of the wooden cock over the gap between them.

She was almost gagging as Sonja, beginning to get flushed in the face, pressed the head against herself with a small moan for a second and then, withdrawing it, worked two fingers into herself, rummaged around for a second and, pulling them out slick with her juices, rubbed them over the wood. She spread her hole with her fingers and then worked the head of the wood inside, making little gasps and satisfied moans as she did so, until she had pushed in up to the swell of the wooden balls.

Alexis, unable to move her eyes or do more than blink by reflex, could feel phantom bile rise in her throat and was needing every ounce of mental discipline she possessed to distract herself from the sight.

Sonja began to work the shaft in and out of her cunt, twisting it as she went, moving it up and down as her moans grew deeper and longer, then shorter again as her breathing quickened. One hand slid inside her top and began kneading her breast in time with the movement of the shaft.

Her orgasm, when it came, was one long groan of ecstasy as she fell back onto the bed, quaked once and was still. She lay like that for a minute, her legs parted and the shaft still embedded inside her, seeming to grin lewdly at Alexis who, if she had had her will, would have vomited.

Alexis did try and move desperately while the afterglow of her orgasm saw Sonja momentarily devoid of magical power, but the spell upon her had been set with that in mind and it held firm.

With a sigh, Sonja pushed herself upright, regretfully pulled the shaft out and licked it clean. Alexis tried to throw up again.

Sonja quickly and efficiently stripped off her garments, and then patted the bed next to her. "Come and lie down."

The mental strength of mages, and hence their ability to withstand suffering, is great. But Alexis was, at this point, taking strength from rage and self-abuse as her body obediently, and with wooden grace, stepped forward, turned, and lay on the bed.

Sonja, as a precaution, took both of Alexis' hands and tied them to the bed-head, carefully positioned and wrapped so that her fingers were useless for casting. Then, lying next to her with her head propped on one hand so she could look down on Alexis' prone body, began talking to her in the honeyed tones she normally preserved for the sapphic prostitutes she bought.

"The sad thing is," she began musingly, "That I will need to work so hard to make you realise that you enjoy this. Oh, I know you're not interested in having sex with me, that's not something I'm going to try and change. But my dear, there is a world of difference between sex and sexual stimulation, and I must tell you that you are most definitely going to enjoy the stimulation. You see, I can do this."

As she had been speaking, her hand had, starting on Alexis' upper thigh, been trailing softly and appreciatively up past the helpless woman's hip, up the side of her belly and onto the rising curve of her breast.

She lifted her hand in front of Alexis' eyes, folded all but the first two fingers back, and with a simple flick filled them with magic.

Alexis felt a stab of fear when she didn't recognise the spell, but then Sonja's fingers descended to the tip of her nipple and fear was replaced by a spurt of ecstasy from the suddenly hardening nub of flesh.

Her body arched off the bed with a cry of pure pleasure, and inside her mental prison Alexis was so shocked she almost lost her grip on herself.

"I can keep going," Sonja mused in her smooth, conversational tones, "Going slowly down..."

Her fingertips slid off Alexis' now throbbingly rigid nipple and down the smooth and firm curve of her breast, and the ecstasy spread out from her touch like ripples across still water, growing to engulf the entire breast as Alexis' body, with no conscious mind controlling it, spewed a constant stream of inarticulate pleading and whimpering sounds.

"And still further down..."

The pleasure spread across Alexis' belly, roiling and churning inside her.

"Until we get to the fun part."

As her fingers reached and plunged straight into Alexis' cunt, the body arched off the bed, suddenly rigid, a gurgling, inarticulate scream filling the room as burning, mind-swamping heat filled it from puffed lips to tingling breasts and swamped the mind in which Alexis was cowering in fear of her own reactions.

Sonja painted the magic over Alexis' clit, around her lips, up and down her slit and as far inside as her long fingers could reach. The burning stuck to Alexis' skin and, in the prison of her own head, she felt her control and sense of identity fracture a little as she screamed with fear while her body screamed with wordless lust.

As the naked, sweaty body next to her convulsed with ecstasy, Sonja's self-control finally broke and with a growl she slithered down the bed, dropping the spell in her fingers, pushed Alexis' legs even further apart and dived in with her tongue.

It only took two minutes after wrapping her lips and tongue around Alexis' nub of pleasure to produce an orgasm that left the body comatose and Alexis, locked in the dark of her own head, confused, disorientated and reeling.

Sonja, however, was not finished with her. She pressed four fingers into Alexis' belly and cast Refresh.

Alexis felt a jolt that threatened to jangle her teeth as energy surged back into her body and the post-climax torpor was blown away in a wave of fresh arousal.

Sonja pulled herself upright, holding in her hand her wooden false penis and said, with a smirk, "Let me show you what I mean about how much more FILLING this is."

With a flick, she filled her two fingers with magic again, and gently painted a spiral on Alexis' belly above her womb and the course of her quim, filling her once more with helpless lust.

When she started wriggling the head of the wooden phallus past her captive's swollen lips, Alexis' body arched off the bed and spread .her legs even wider.

Battling against the repeated effects of first the spell that had defeated her in the tavern, then the continuous effects of the controlling spell, and finally the orgasm that Sonja's magic - and tongue - had just given her, Alexis was finding it increasingly hard to even maintain her grip on her sense of self, and was helpless to maintain any sense of focus as she was slowly fucked by a cock equally as fat as any she had ever felt so far inside her.

She was so aroused that she couldn't have focused enough magic to make a dust mote move, even with her fingers free.

Her body writhed mindlessly, desperately trying to hump back against the phallus as Sonja, naked skin sheened now with sweat, pumped it hard in and out, eyes shining wide with lust and lips unconsciously parted, until she jammed the phallus hard into Alexis, the fat balls uppermost, and leaned forwards until the nub of her pleasure could jam hard against the wood, and rub frantically.

They came together, and as she orgasmed, Sonja collapsed on top of Alexis, hands clenched painfully tight over the captive woman's olive breasts, shuddering for some time before they were both still.

12