Alexis Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Alex finally withdrew from my ass and slipped off the condom that had covered her cock. Then scooping up as much of my cum as she could from my stomach and chest, smeared this cum on her cock and offered it to me to suck clean, which I lustfully did, until the cum was long gone. I was her cock-sucking whore.

Every day I would tongue-fuck Alex' ass before begging to suck her beautiful cock or have her fuck my ass. I always had to beg. Sometimes she'd just tease me with the possibility that I could have my ass filled, but I now always wanted her cock and had become a whore for her cock, and felt I would do anything for her, just so she would continue to fuck me.

The butt plugs were now part of my daily life, whether at work or at home, which I now shared with Alex. For a period at home, following being deflowered by her cock, I often wore a harness over my head with a penis shaped head to go in my 'cock sucking' mouth Alex said. She said that if I wanted her to keep fucking my 'bitch ass', then this would be the price for her continued attention to my ass. I did want her to fuck my bitch ass. I was addicted to the pleasure she was giving me, and now when I was home, the cock in my mouth and plug is my ass were constant reminders of my obsession.

Whenever we were at home, each of us was generally naked, apart from our harnesses, mine on my head, hers around her hips and sporting the ever-constant erection that was my lustful focus. One evening Alex told me that I was going to get to finally fuck her, and she led me to her bedroom. She had me unbuckle her harness and slide the strap-on out of her pussy. Then reaching into one of her drawers, she took out an 8-inch dildo and attached it to the ring on the other side of my gag, and there was an 8 inch cock where my mouth should have been. Alex positioned me on my back and straddling my head, lowered herself on the cock. Soon she was bouncing up and down on my face and telling me to move towards her pussy when she was above me. Alex finally moved onto her back and I face-fucked her while fingering her clit. After several orgasms, she had me stop touching her but still remain inside her, moving very slowly. I was to remain there as long as Alex wanted, despite any discomfort I might feel.

Alex had always liked my long, past shoulder length hair, and always commented how sexy I looked with it long. One Saturday morning she handed me a tube of depilatory cream and a razor and told me to take off all the hair on my body, but to leave my long hair untouched. I was also to shave my face and then use the depilatory cream on my facial hair as well. I was long past questioning her directions and did as I was asked, and when I returned to her, my body was completely hairless, my skin tingling from the process.

Alex had me sit down across from her, and she started plucking my eyebrows. Once she was satisfied, she started applying makeup on my smooth face, lastly applying a deep red lipstick. She styled my hair as well, even cutting it to get the effect she wanted. She then walked me over to her closet where she picked out a boned white corset and a pair of seamed white stockings for me to put on. Once I was "completely dressed", she led me to a full-length mirror to see her creation.

There in front of me was a gorgeous woman, every bit as beautiful and feminine as Alex, apart from the raging hard-on poking out from the corset. Even the corset's half-cups lifted my chest in such a way to give the impression of small breasts. I stood there mesmerized by this stranger in front of me. It hadn't caught up with me that this stranger was me.

"Well, let me introduce you to Candi," Alex said. Then she added, "Candi, this is cock sucking bitch. I'm sure you two will become well acquainted." Alex leaned towards me and deeply kissed me, lingering for a while. "Hello, beautiful," she said, seeming to mean it. Then grabbing my hard penis, said, "This will never do," and grabbed my balls and squeezed them firmly, until I was on my knees in pain. "See, it's the right size now." Alex helped me into a pair of white bikini underwear and tucked back my penis so it was pointed completely backwards and held in place by the panties. Then Alex gave my panty clad bottom and smart slap, and I gave a high-pitched squeal. "That was great. Your voice hardly needs any work," Alex commented.

"Come on, Candi. Give my hard cock here a little of your expert attention," Alex ordered. I dropped to my knees in front of her and went down on her hard cock. It wasn't long before I had the entire length down my throat and was pumping up and down its shaft. Not once did I gag, fulfilling Alex's prophecy. Soon Alex was bucking from one orgasm to another, finally pushing me off her cock. "Whores like you can't get enough cock, can they, Candi?" Alex asked, offering her hand to help me stand.

"No Alex," I replied, then added, "Cock whores like me never can get enough cock," knowing she was going to draw this out of me eventually and saving myself some additional humiliation.

"Good girl, Candi. That's exactly what a girl like you should say. And I must say that you're even more beautiful than I ever imagined. When I first picked you up I always thought you'd look good, but I never though you could pass so completely. I mean look at you. You're drop-dead gorgeous. You know, I should be a little jealous with you looking so good, but I'm not. This is what I've wanted all along, a girlfriend. A girlfriend just like you, and a cock whore to boot. We're going to have so much fun."

My head was swimming: she had planned to do this to me from the beginning. She spotted me as someone she could turn into a drag queen. I was horrified that I had participated so fully and with hardly any second thought. Yet at the same time, was I this beautiful woman in the mirror? Did I want to be her? I truly didn't know what I wanted. For the past year, being with Alex meant that what I wanted was unimportant. Was it still unimportant to me? What did she ultimately want from me besides my complete obedience, or was that the point of having my complete obedience? She could do whatever she wanted, and I hardly made a peep along the way.

At the same time, if she offered to fuck my ass or mouth, I would beg her for the pleasure she offered in a heartbeat. I now felt like I always needed a cock in my ass or mouth, and I didn't think I could live without cock penetrating my being in some way. Now not only was I truly the cock whore Alex had created but also transformed into woman as well. I was no longer that shy young man from a year before. I wasn't a man at all anymore.

"Put these on," Alex ordered, handing me a pair of white high-heeled shoes, and almost in a trance I put them on. "Now, let's see how you walk in them," Alex instructed, and I began to walk around the room. As I walked, Alex would shout out, "Swing those hips, bitch! Show me how a whore walks when she's trolling for cock!" And without any will of my own, I began to swing my hips, wanting the cock she was dangling as bait for my walk. "That's it. Now you've got it. That's how I want you to walk from now on. Understand, bitch?"

Before I could even respond to Alex, she had gone into her closet and retrieved a flowered print sundress that fell off the shoulders a bit. "Put this on, bitch. We're going out." Slowly I slipped out of my heels and stepped into the dress. "Let me help you, beautiful," Alex said, changing to a softer tone as she zipped up the back of the dress. She had me wait a short while she came back and retouched my makeup. Finally, she handed me a small white purse and asked for me to wait in the living room. When Alex came downstairs she was dressed similarly to me but with different colored shoes and stockings. I had no idea what she was wearing underneath.

Alex took my hand and said, "Come on beautiful, we don't want to be late," and we walked out of her house to her car. Once we were on our way, she said, "We're going to have so much fun."

12