Alexis Vignettes Ch. 02

Story Info
Another memory of Alexis and her short skirts...
835 words
4.49
42.2k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/06/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Murray
Murray
153 Followers

One day, not long after Alexis had told me about her cheerleader skirt, she wore a short, grey skirt with wide, shallow pleats, and a tight, cream, henley top, while we went looking for "antiques." I hadn't seen the skirt before, but it was driving me crazy with the way it bounced as she walked.

"Where did you get that skirt?" I asked. I was watching the men we passed. They couldn't help but watch her skirt bounce too. Alexis snuggled in closer to my arm and giggled in that special way when she knew she was being watched.

"I found this at the bottom of my trunk, when I was unpacking my stuff at your place," she said. She paused. "It was the first skirt I wore to class without underwear."

We had stopped in the middle of the market, and now my undivided attention was on her. We stood by an iron railing, which I leaned back against, and drew in her into me. Her back was to the market stalls, and the wind was toying with the hem of her short short skirt.

"Tell me about this," I said, rather firmly. My hands slid down to the small of her back and pressed inwards, which I knew would make her bum push out. Alexis looked up at me with big wide eyes. She could tell a good story well.

"So." she said.

"I didn't put any panties on -- just slipped this skirt I'm wearing up my hips and buttoned it up at the waist. That felt weird and my heart was pounding. Then I stepped into my heeled sandals.

"I would have tested the skirt in the mirror, but I knew that going without panties wouldn't happen if I did. So I left, and I walked outside, and the sound of my heels on the pavement sounded like gunshots.

"I couldn't feel the back of my skirt since it flares off my hips. So I wasn't sure if the breeze was flipping it up too high, but I could feel the skirt shift around the top of my hips every time I moved or every time the wind blew. I was hyper aware of that. So if I felt cool air on my bare bum, I wouldn't know if it was because my skirt had flipped up. And the blood pounding in my ears -- my face was beet red! It wasn't until I was in the classroom and sitting that I could calm down. But then the next part began.

"The skirt was too short under me. It was the cold, plastic seat against my bare vulva that made me wet. And so I started to trickle all through class. I'd recross my legs and my bare tush would unstick and then restick to the plastic. This guy was watching me -- he had no idea what was happening underneath me. He was watching my heeled sandals, because I was letting my bare feet pop in and out of them and he seemed to like that.

"So I could deal with that, but I when leaned forward and back in my seat, it would go squish right underneath my bare vulva. I could feel my juice as my vulva mushy-kissed the plastic. It just made it worse. I was constantly slipping my bare feet out of my heels and pointing my bare toes because it felt really good down there. Which only made the guy stare at my feet more, so I guess he really liked that. So I started to arch my bare foot like a gymnast (my legs were crossed). Then I'd recross my legs slowly (squish) and I would arch my other bare foot. I would bring it up and let my pointed toes graze the chair in front of me. And his eyes kind of glazed over in this special way that made me really excited.

"So the embarrassing part. Class ended, and I got up. And this long, sticky tendril of my juice trailed out from my bare vulva, alllll the way down to the seat. I felt it first, and then turned and saw it as I reached for my jacket. And it wouldn't break when I jiggled. Then I caught a whiff of myself and I froze. I thought, oh shit! Who else can smell me? And yup, the guy saw the long tendril. So I kept moving, fast, and pretend not to see him. It finally broke when I turned to leave and it kind of gently snapped against my bare lips and tush."

As Alexis told me this, she leaned into me harder because she knew what she was going to feel. And sure enough she did. And while she spoke, my hands, which I'd pressed into her lower back, pinned her skirt at the top and moved upwards, inching her fluttering hem higher.

"Stand up on your toes," I finally said, "and push out your bum as you kiss me."

Murray
Murray
153 Followers