Alexis's Home-Cumming

Story Info
He enjoys his wife's newly enhanced breasts.
752 words
3.48
29.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Alexis, and I both work really hard. We make a lot of money and have a fancy life but it takes a lot of work which sometimes requires us to spend a lot of time apart. This spring I was gone on a business trip for about a month. Alexis and I kept in touch the whole time but obviously nothing compares to being physically with somebody and I missed her a lot. For a few days during my time away Alexis said she was sick and I felt really worried. She didn't say much about it and said it was something she would recover from soon but all the same I was worried. The day before I was supposed to come home Alexis told me that she had a really big surprise for me. I was super excited to get home and back to her.

Finally the time came that I arrived back at the house. I opened the door to find the house completely dark. I followed my instincts to the bedroom. The door was cracked and I could see the glow of candles and hear R & B playing softly in the background. I went inside and Alexis was sitting on the bed. She was wearing a tight black dress that could barely contain her and her skin was rubbed with baby oil and glistened in the candle light. "There's my sexy guy!" Alexis said and smiled.

"I am so glad to be home," I said.

"As you can see I'm all ready for you," Alexis said. She twirled a lock of her perfectly styled hair. "I had my hair done," she said. She fanned a hand over her pretty face. "I have my makeup done," she said. She held out a hand. "I had my nails done," she said. She opened up her legs and ran a finger up the slit of her bare pussy. "I'm freshly waxed," she said and stuck her finger in her mouth and sucked on it. "Most importantly," she said and rubbed her hands over her most obvious feature, "I had my tits done!"

"Yeah baby. What a great surprise," I said.

"Say hi to the new girls," Alexis said. She pulled down her dress and popped out her huge new tits. They were round, perky, and the size and shape of bowling balls.

I couldn't help myself. I grabbed Alexis's tits and started sucking them as she reached down and unzipped my pants. She pulled away and slipped off her dress as I took off the rest of my clothes. Alexis laid back and rubbed some extra baby oil on her tits. I took my rock hard cock and started pumping it between Alexis's enormous hooters. She pushed them together and started talking dirty to me. "Oh baby I love feeling your hot cock between my big tits," she moaned. "Mmm yes, fuck these tits with that big dick."

All of a sudden Alexis got up and bent over to reach under the mattress. I took advantage of this moment and shoved my cock into her from behind. I fucked Alexis like that for a few strokes as she giggled and moaned. "Ok enough," she said and pulled out a big blue dildo. "This is what keeps me from going crazy when you're away for a long time," she smiled and kissed the head of it. "Let's get back to what we were doing," Alexis said and turned on the dildo.

I slammed my cock between Alexis's perfect tits as she toyed her pussy with the dildo. Alexis started breathing heavy and moaning as her dildo playing became more intense. "Oh baby I'm about to come! Stick your cock in me!" Alexis screamed and threw the dildo to one side. I took my dick and shoved it into her soaking wet pussy. I fucked Alexis with all the energy and power I had. "YES! YES! YEAH BABY! FUCK ME BIG BOY!" Alexis screamed as I pounded her and her tits jiggled. She screamed really loud and hard as she came all over my cock. I was about to blow my load too so I frantically pulled my cock out of Alexis's still pumping pussy. She squirted some pussy juice as I pulled out. I jacked my cock real fast and hard and sprayed cream all over Alexis's huge tits. "Nice," she said and smiled at me. "I love my new tits."

"And I do too," I said and kissed Alexis.