Alexis's Revenge Ch. 02

Story Info
Alexis develops a plan for her husband.
10k words
3.36
18.1k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story includes many kinds of different fetishes, erotic couplings, BDSM, incest/taboo, mind control, nonconsensual/reluctance and transsexual forms of sexual interludes. If you don't like that type of story, stop here. One topic that I refuse to write or read about is relationships involving underage sex, if this is what you're looking for seek help your sicker than you think.

If you choose to continue I would encourage you to read Chapter 1 of Alexis's Revenge because it sets up the entire story. I will do my best to make each individual chapter its own. As always, vote and send me an e-mail to let me know how you liked it. Enjoy.

Introduction to Chapter 2

Over the next few weeks Alexis read her husband's collection of erotic stories on the "Personal Passions" website while Samuel was at work and fine-tuned her plan for him. Under almost any other situation she would never invade her husband's privacy this way but after the two years of guilt, shame, mental abuse, and torment she refused to let it go. She wasn't sure what made her more angry his dishonesty, his outward anger towards her for trying to help him, the way he used her late at night like a prostitute or his private double lifestyle.

By day he was a strong, confident, independent, respected man on Wall Street; by night; locked in his office reading erotic stories while not being man enough to act out on his fantasies. The one thing that made Alexis furious was that for years he didn't even attempt to open up to her or include her in his erotic fantasies. It made her feel unwanted and less than and that's how she used to feel in Rio as a child and refused to relive any of those past emotions again as an adult.

Things were going to change. Her psycho-analytical mind went to work as she planned Phase 2 of her REVENGE on Samuel!!!

Start of Chapter 2

Alexis spent almost all of her free time away from her husband Samuel reading from his favorites list on the adult website Personal Passions.

She found an unusually high amount of stories involving incest/taboo relationships under his favorites menu with many comments from him about how incredibly talented some of the authors were and how erotic and turned on it made him feel reading about situations involving sexual encounters amongst adult family members.

He seemed to enjoy one story in particular so much so that he posted under the comments section to the author that he loved it so much that it turned him on much more than the sex he had with his wife and that he cummed harder and longer while thinking about it than he ever had while having sex with her. Just thinking about the story during the day at work made his dick rock hard and aching for release. Alexis was intrigued as to what aroused her husband so much that she read it a few times in its entirety.

The story was about a family of four involving a stepbrother and stepsister relationship. 21 year old Wendy Jackman was the older stepsister to her 18 year old stepbrother Maxwell. Wendy had many boyfriends and many breakups since the age of 18 and it was always her choice to break it off. Wendy had a passion some would say an obsession for large cock. In high school and in college if she heard of another guy having a bigger cock than her current boyfriend she would do whatever she had to which usually meant seductively drawing the person into private situations where she could work on breaking down his defenses. Once she got her hands around his cock and applied her cock sucking skills the well endowed guy almost never said no to a relationship.

The kids took after their 30 something year old parents as far as appearances went. Wendy's mother was on her first marriage and was a very fit woman for baring a daughter. At 5 foot six she was not very tall but she kept herself in very good shape. Long blonde hair, nice facial features, breast size 34C, flat stomach, shaved pussy and nicely toned legs. Her stepfather was on his second marriage and was much taller at 6'2" also with blonde hair, nicely built chest, tight ab-muscles, long toned legs and a cock that topped out at a very impressive 10 inches in length. Wendy was also a blonde with similar proportions to her mother except for her breast size which exceeded her mother's. Wendy had a 38D size chest with nipples that when aroused even the thickest padded bra had a difficult time hiding, while her 18-year-old stepbrother Maxwell had not yet quite filled out to his father's physical stature; he had a thinner swimmers body frame than his father and hadn't quite hit the size of his 10 inch cock but he was noticeably thicker in circumference.

Wendy was returning home one night from a disappointing date and contemplating when the right time would be to break it off with her boyfriend and his very undersized cock. As she walked by the window near the back entrance to the house she saw thru the window her stepbrothers bitch girlfriend and him watching a movie on the sofa in the TV room. They were watching the movie Wild Things with Matt Dillon, Neve Campbell and Denise Richards.

She took a step back so as not to be seen and peered through the window once again noticing that the movie was at the point when the three characters were having a ménage-a-trois. Maxwell was slouched down on the sofa while his girlfriend was curled up next to him with her head on his chest and her hand wrapped around his very swollen cock. Wendy couldn't believe the size of her stepbrothers cock, it was impressive both in length and girth. She estimated its size to be close to 9 inches in length and 3 inches around at the base.

Wendy noticed something else moving out of the corner of her eye in the direction of the kitchen and was surprised to see her stepfather peeking through the entranceway to the TV room, he was standing there with his shorts hanging low on his thighs and his hand wrapped around his 10 inch cock, slowly stroking it back and forth while watching the young couples sexual escapades play out on the couch.

Wendy couldn't believe that two cocks of that size resided under the same roof where she slept. As she watched she noticed that one of her hands had slipped down to pull and pinch at her left nipple while her right hand continued downward as she inserted two fingers into her aroused and wet pussy; she continued to watch for the next 10 minutes while Maxwell's girlfriend brought her stepbrother to his full 9 inch length stroking his cock up and down the long shaft. Cuddled up like she was close to her stepbrothers chest her face was positioned about 10 inches up from Maxwell's now pronounced and very swollen head of his penis, as the girlfriends grip tightened and her pace quickened Wendy suddenly looked up and noticed that her stepfathers pace had quickened also and he was on the verge of shooting his load into the direction of the TV room while watching this erotic scene play out.

Pulling herself away from the scene in the kitchen Wendy turned back to witness her 18-year-old stepbrother Maxwell lifting his hips off of the couch while bracing his legs on the floor for the final push that sent his sperm shooting out of his cock burst after burst of hot gooey white cum into the air towards his girlfriends face; the threesome scene in the movie had shocked and surprised her which left her mouth partially open as the first and second glob of cum landed on the corner of her lips and cheek and while she started to pull away she was not quick enough and some of the salty warm liquid found its way into her mouth and down the back of her throat, the rest of Maxwell's load landed on her face and in her hair. At the same time her stepfather released his seed into the air and stream after stream of hot cum shot forward and landed like an airstrip six and 8 feet in front of him and into the TV room but luckily not in sight of the young couple.

Wendy was the only one aware of the whole scene that was playing out at the house and watching her stepfather and stepbrother get off simultaneously was too much for her to bear. She removed her fingers from her pussy and applied them to her sensitive clit and quickened her fingers pace as she could feel her orgasm building, she quickly pulled her left breast out from under her T-shirt and brought it hungrily up to her mouth where she took the large nipple into her warm mouth and began to pull and suck, pull and suck on it with her lips until her orgasm came streaming out of her pussy in short bursts of hot fluid which ran into her cotton panties.

After recovering and composing herself, one last glance into the living room showed her father trying to inconspicuously clean up the stream of cum he shot all over the floor while Maxwell's girlfriend shot up from her position on the couch and gave her stepbrother a nasty look before storming out the door. She ran directly into Wendy who commented on how her night went? I hope my stepbrother wasn't rude and that he offered you something flavorful to drink, I heard you tend to like something that is tangy? As she said this Maxwell's girlfriend showed her an even nastier look and Wendy shot back a wicked smile with a laugh that showed she knew everything that just played out in the living room. Embarrassed the girlfriend stormed off and Wendy thought that her knowing should keep her away from her stepbrother for a while.

As Wendy entered the house her stepfather had entered the living room and her stepbrother was still on the couch. She had said to the both of them "now what have you two been up to all night?" She turned to Maxwell and said oh Wild Things, I love this movie did the threesome scene occur yet. Her stepfather and stepbrother just looked at each other without a response as they watched her go swaying by them with a mischievous grin on her face wishing them good night on her way up the stairs to bed.

That night Wendy planned on how she would get Maxwell alone so that she could have him all to herself. Their parents one year anniversary was coming up in a few weeks and they wanted to get away for the weekend so Wendy convinced Maxwell into purchasing a three day two night stay on the island of Nantucket at a cozy little Inn as an anniversary present. She told Maxwell that while they were gone they also needed a little family time bonding together so they both cleared their schedules for that weekend and planned to spend some quality time at the house; working on their tans, swimming in the pool, relaxing in the hot tub, watching late-night movies, sleeping in late and just enjoying each other's company for the entire weekend. They both agreed to lock the doors, pull the shades and unplug all the electronic devices and modes of communication during that time.

Leading up to the weekend that their parents were to go away Wendy planned out every detail of her wicked plan while doing everything in her power to make sure that Maxwell had ample opportunity to see much more of his older stepsister than ever before. When she was in the shower she left the door and shower curtain open; when she went to bed she slept on the top sheet with sexy lingerie on; when she came down for breakfast she wore shorts that she had outgrown two years earlier and tight white tank tops with no bra. She would swim and suntan topless out by the pool when she knew her stepbrother would be looking at her out the window and she even allowed him a perfect view of her masturbating in the hot tub one early evening when she knew he was out picking up the pool for the night.

By the time there parents left for their weekend away Wendy thought her stepbrother was primed and ready for him to finally seduce her. Wendy had made the decision that it needed to be his choice in following through with the sordid affair, that way she could always psychologically use it to her advantage against him as leverage. She guessed right when she thought Maxwell's girlfriend would not come around the house for a while. Maxwell had not seen or heard from his girlfriend in weeks and the only female stimulation he had during this time was what he witnessed around the house. She knew he had been jerking off but she was pretty sure that while he was doing it he was thinking of her and that she was also pretty confident that he had no female contact since the night him and his girlfriend last seen each other.

Their parents left the house early on that Friday morning and Maxwell and Wendy waved goodbye to them from the front door. When they had turned the corner they both went inside to get some breakfast. Wendy suggested that Maxwell go and lock all of the doors and pull all of the shades while she go change and make them some breakfast. By the time her brother entered the kitchen Wendy had made him bacon & eggs, toast, home fries and freshly squeezed orange juice. She had on her old tight shorts and braless white muscle shirt as she chose to pick on some freshly cut fruit. When Maxwell sat down to eat his breakfast Wendy walked behind her stepbrother and started to massage his scalp while pressing her large boobs up against the back of his neck. After Maxwell finished his breakfast she told him to clean up the kitchen while she go change into her bathing suit.

Twenty minutes later Wendy came down wearing a black bikini that contrasted very well with her long blonde hair that she had put into a French braid; her top revealed a healthy portion of her 38 sized D cup breasts, the fabric was so thin that her pronounced nipples made a significant rise in the fabric. Her bikini bottom was cut very high in the front and throughout the crotch and full in the back. It was very noticeable that she was almost completely shaven underneath her bikini.

As she came down the stairs her stepbrother was just finishing up in the kitchen and as he turned and looked up he fought the urge of a dirty thought as he checked out his voluptuous stepsister heading towards him. Wendy told Maxwell she was going to sit by the pool for a while and why didn't he go change. She told her stepbrother that she bought him a new bathing suit that she laid out on his bed and that she would be very hurt if he did not wear it.

Little did he know that the bathing suit she bought him was a white Speedo that would show her exactly how much her little stepbrother was being turned on by her throughout the day; on top of that when the fabric got wet you could see right through it. While he was upstairs changing she went in to the pool house and turned the heater on for the pool and set it for 86°. That should take care of the cold water effect problem men have concerning shrinkage.

As she went to lie back down she heard the upstairs window open and saw her stepbrother stick his head out to say that he could not wear the new bathing suit. Wendy suppressing a slight smile asked why not? His response was that it didn't fit and it was much too tight-it's embarrassing. Wendy stood up and crossed her arms under her breasts which gave her chest the appearance of showing much more cleavage than usual and from his vantage point she had no doubt that she was making his dilemma even more difficult.

She told him that it couldn't be any tighter than this bikini she was wearing and that there was nothing to be embarrassed about-where family after all. I want you to do me a favor from this point forward and that is that we've been together for a year as stepbrother and stepsister it's about time we started to address each other as brother and sister. Maxwell shakes his head and smiles as he says okay big sister I will be right down. She asked him to bring out some wine coolers on his way out as she thought to herself wait till he finds out the rest of the story behind that bathing suit.

As her brother opens the slider from the house to enter the pool area she sees he's carrying a four pack of Seagram's wine coolers in front of his new swimsuit to shield his new look bathing suit from his sister who puts her hand out to take the wine coolers from him; she hands him a wild berry and asks him to open it for her and after that would he be a doll and rub some sun block on her back so as not to get burned. After opening hers and one for himself they both take a long sip before she lies down on her stomach and he squeezes some of the lotion into his hands and sits to the side of her to apply it to her back, but before he can she tells him he's in her sun and instructs him to straddle her legs so that he's more comfortable and so that he doesn't hurt his back. As she wiggles her ass to make her point Maxwell somewhat reluctantly obeys knowing full well what the feeling of his sisters ass is going to do to his already semi-erection in this Speedo.

As he begins to apply the lotion into his sisters back he can feel the heat of her skin as it makes contact with the cool lotion in his hands, after a few minutes of working the lotion into his sister's shoulders and back she comments that she never realized how strong his hands were and how good it felt and could he keep going. After a few more minutes he swears he can feel her hips and ass rising beneath the Speedo calling his growing hard on towards her ass as she moans about how good it feels and begs him to come closer. He finds himself grinding his crotch further into the crack of her ass as his hard on which is pointing straight up within the Speedo fits perfectly between her ass cheeks.

As his hard on aches for relief he finds he will not be able to hold his sperm back much longer and his sister will think he's a freak if he blows a load on her ass so he suddenly says he needs to cool off and take a swim as he gets up Wendy turns to witness the effect her gyrating has caused on her brother's cock and was pleasantly surprised as to the results as she commented to herself good luck young brother trying to cool off in that pool today. As he eventually lifted himself out of the pool Wendy walked him over the wine cooler and handed it to him saying maybe this will cool you off it is obvious the pool didn't.

As he looks down to where she was referring he sees that his hard on which hasn't shrunk below its 9 inch size in length is now clearly visible through the tight wet fabric of the Speedo. Since you are basically naked I suppose you won't mind if I do a little topless sunbathing this afternoon. On her walk back to her lounge chair she reaches behind her to undo her top, as she lifts it over her head she bends over at the waist to pick up the suntan lotion while allowing the full weight of her breasts to hang in midair for a moment while she mentions to her brother that she better apply the lotion this time.

Over the next three or four hours Wendy teased and tormented her younger brother as he hung around the pool while Maxwell was trying to not get caught staring at his sisters huge boobs; he took a few more dips in the pool and polished off the remainder of the other two wine coolers. Lying down and relaxing was impossible with this monster in his shorts and it seemed that ever since the fabric got wet it remained wet and see through and it continued to get even tighter around his skin. Not that he needed any help being turned on or keeping his hard on but it seemed like the tighter the material got the more horny it made him, so much so that twice his sister caught him upstairs at the window that he was at earlier trying to pull the Speedo bathing suit down his legs so that he could jerk off and get some relief while watching her sunbath topless.

Little did he know that his sister bought the item at Madame Lee's "House of Latex" and it was one of her newest items; an invention that combined the material made by NASA called "Fastskin" which the Olympic swimmers bathing suits were made out of along with Madame Lee's special latex formula that unlike the "Fastskin" material which allowed the body to freely move within the tight fabric the combination blend of the two caused the fabric to shrink and secure itself around the skin tighter and tighter refusing any movement within the area whatsoever; one of the remarkable accomplishments of the design was that it did not cut off the persons circulation. She guaranteed Wendy that the person who was wearing it after it got wet would not under any circumstances be able to remove the item on their own or have an orgasm while wearing it.