Alex's Awesome Party

Story Info
Guy-bash becomes fuck fest when my cadre of girls arrives.
739 words
3.93
33.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Haven't written here in a while but someone asked me to explain the strange Status Update I posted on Facebook this morning. It said, "Just woke up full of someone's cum. I love Alex's parties."

Yeah, it got a little crazy there last nite. My neighbor Alex who shares the duplex I live in had another one of his monumental parties. He invited me and said I could bring some of my friends if I wanted. So I did.

Jen and Leah, two of our craziest Solstice partiers answered my call, as did Andrea my roommate from college and ZuZu the massage artist. (Sounds weird, I know, but she makes it work.) We are all very bi (Andrea and I had sex together all through junior and senior year in our college apartment. Jen, Leah and I demonstrated a cunnilingus triad at last year's solstice, and ZuZu taught me tantric orgasms.)

So we figured we'd be the evening's entertainment for Alex and his guy friends.

We were.

It was a usual Alex party -- lots of beer, tequila and loud music. Guys all over us, being macho and hitting on us. We were pretty cool until midnight, when we decided the party needed a little perking up.

Andrea suggested a strip tease, but we thought that was kind of lame. We'd just be like common strippers at some frat party. I suggested we do a sex show but the others thought that was a little extreme. (C'mon guys??) So we settled on being naked hostesses. We went into the kitchen, stripped, then each of us grabbed a platter of munchies and began casually mingling with the crowd. "Cheetos, anyone?'

The guys were surprised, but loved it. I felt lots of pats on my tushie as I mingled with Alex's friends. It was a blast being naked at a party -- kind of like one of those dreams where you're naked and everyone else has clothes on and you can't find yours. But this was real!

Andrea, who was a bit more looped than the rest of us due to some tequila and the lack of smaller shot glasses climbed up on Alex's big dining table and started dancing. She had two potato chips and was using them like a burlesque queen to cover her tits and pussy, but since she only had two, something was always showing. It was hysterical.

I started doing lap dances, which inspired a lap dance competition, and by then, all the guys were into it, dancing with us. One guy took out his cock for Leah and she jumped on it, giving him a standing blowjob. Then more dicks came out and pretty soon five girls were being passed around to about twenty guys. We didn't even discreetly slip into the bedrooms. Standing blowjobs led to reclining blowjobs which led to doggie blowjobs then doggie sex then doubles sex and finally a really awesome fuck fest.

I honestly don't know how many guys came in me -- after the first or second visitor it's so sloppy wet you really can't tell if it's left over from the previous guy or from a new sperm donor. All I know is I had some monumental orgasms.

The girls got together too. At one point Leah and Jen were 69-ing on the living room couch, with a herd of admiring onlookers around them jerking off. I made out with Andrea in the kitchen for a while, which brought back fond memories of college.

The orgy ended gradually. We stayed naked the rest of the night. Some of the guys were naked too, and we'd casually hook up and fuck a guy if he wanted to. ZuZu gave "massage jobs" -- hand jobs with lots of massage oil. Andrea gave cunnilingus lessons.

So this morning I woke up at about 10 with a bit of a headache and Andrea next to me, and the biggest puddle of wet cum underneath my butt, which had apparently leaked out of my pussy while I slept. But after a shower, a douche (there was a LOT of jizz up there!) and some aspirin, I felt human enough to go down to the coffee shop with Andrea and start writing this report on our sexifarious activities. I love sex. I love to fuck and I love being able to do it whenever I want.

And as I said, I LOVE Alex's parties!