Alex's Birthday Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex is made to take more than he can handle.
4.1k words
4.69
28.6k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is Chapter two of 'Alex's birthday', please comment or message me if there is anything in you'd like to see done to me in Chapter 3!.

------------------------------

The guys had gone on ahead and left jack to pull me along, my arms and legs were weak from the night before so the going was slow, but Jack didn't seem to mind.

I followed him out of the back door and saw the 4 men sat, relaxing and sipping beers in a fairly large Hot-Tub. Jack told me stand up and wait by the side, still holding my chain he climbed into the water. I waited obediently as more hands roaming my body, wincing as my nipples, hard from the cool air, were pinched aggressively.

'Why don't you come and sit on Daddy's lap princess? The waters good!'

Jack laughed and pulled my chain lightly, I walked up the steps slowly and placed a foot into the water. I climbed down, gingerly sitting down on his lap.

'like this Daddy?' I asked, facing away from him, I could feel his hard cock against my skin.

'mm baby, no I want you facing me'

He helped me as I obliged, my knees to his sides with his cock nestled behind me, between my cheeks. He pulled my head forward and kissed me, whispering softly.

'I think you forgot something princess.'

I was confused... to be fair I had been passed out for a long time, but I probably should have realised my mistake. Before I knew it he had spanked my ass again hard, 3 more times, before steadying my body.

I felt him probing his cock at my ass, searching for the entrance, he stopped as he found it.

'Take it slut, I want you to do it yourself, I know you want it'

'Y-yes Daddy' I replied meekly, before reaching behind and steadying his cock, I genuinely wasn't sure if I could take it yet.

I pushed my ass out and down, and felt the pressure build as my body moved to accommodate the head of his cock.

'Oh yeah! you're still so tight baby, just a bit further' he grunted as the head broke past my opening, I gasped, wincing at the feeling, and rested there for a second, catching my breath.

'Dont stop now baby, I know you can do it'

I tried to push my body down, I really tried, but it was hard, the pain was too much. I managed to get down two inches before one of the guys chimed in:'

I think she needs a little hand there you know?'

Jack grinned and I felt his hands on my hips, grabbing me tight 'Baby?'

'Yes da-aaaaauuuugh'

I screamed out loud as he suddenly pulled my body down, the full length of him shoved inside me in one quick thrust. I thrashed as i tried to get off but he held my arms and kept my body down. I gasped and moaned, bucking my hips, my ass on fire as he held me there. I sagged against jack as he held me, choking out gasps of pleasure and pain.

He started to fuck me. Slowly, the pain gave way to pleasure as he withdrew, before pushing back into me, his cock sliding effortlessly in and out of me.

'Ride me baby, show these guys what you can do!'

I obeyed, and started to move my body around his dick, my ass rising slowly, and falling onto him softly.

My hands were grabbed gently from the sides and before I knew it I had a cock in each. I stroked them slowly as my hips rose and fell, gasping in pleasure with water splashing as I impaled myself over and over. Not content with this slow rhythm, Jack grabbed my hips again and began to hammer into me. I lost my grip on the two cocks as a hand grabbed my face from behind, covering my mouth and muffling my screams. My back arched as jack plunged into me as deep as he could. I could feel it in my belly as he grunted and came hard, I felt his cock twitching as he squirted his load into me.

'Just as we discussed boys...' He breathed heavily and I felt hands grab me from all sides. my tight little asshole reluctantly let go of his cock as they pulled me off and into the center of the tub. They forced me onto my knees, before a blindfold was roughly tied around my head.

I was turned around once, and the chain yanked my head forward, a hand pulled my mouth open by my chin as I took a mouthful of water followed by the head of a cock. I choked and gagged as I was held down for 5 seconds then released me, coughing and spluttering for air before being pulled down again.

This continued for what seemed like an eternity, each man had their way with my mouth, both choking and drowning me, I dreaded to think how my mascara looked under my sodden blindfold as I was simultaneously struggling and gasping for breath.

It stopped, my arms were held behind me as I was gasping for breath. My head was spinning, I couldn't take any more and I knew it.

My blindfold was pulled off and I could feel my face was a complete mess, mascara everywhere, my oily lipstick smeared across my lips, I felt like a common whore.

I was dizzy, my arms were released and I sat down, catching my breath, my ass still aching as I did so. The guys had started to wander back to the house one by one during the assault on my mouth, and as I sat there only Jack remained.

'How are you doing sweetie?' he asked kindly ' I know we've been a bit rough on you.'

I nodded in agreement before answering 'I-i think i'm okay, my bum is a bit tender though...'

I was disarmed by his sincerity, and the fleeting thoughts of stopping all this now were banished from my mind.

'Well that's to be expected princess, you have had five men inside you after all!'

I thought back to the video, my unconscious body tied spread-eagle while three men violated me in turn. My little cock was hard again, I giggled.

'Is daddy proud of me?'

'Oh baby of course I am!' he smiled again 'you're doing very well, think you're up ok for round two?'

He knew I couldn't say no, and with my vigorous nodding he stood up, pulling on my chain as he climbed out of the water.

As I followed him to the house, I caught my reflection in one of the windows. My make-up was a complete mess, but my hair was now almost dry from the sun, falling past my shoulders. The words 'Daddy's little slut' were still clear on my belly and I did a quick check of my ass, yep, 'anal whore, and 'fuck me' were still there. I don't know why that turned me on so much, but my dick was so hard as I followed jack into the house.

As soon as I walked in I was grabbed from the sides, I struggled hard as my arms were held firmly, and I was forcibly carried to the sofa. My eyes went wide I was thrown onto my back with my shoulders held down, my legs grabbed and forced wide in the air, a hand covering my mouth.

I watched Dean walking over to me, lubing up his cock as he came closer. I bucked and thrashed before being held down firmly as Dean knelt in front of me and positioned himself at my entrance. He was slow this time, thankfully. He began to apply some pressure and before I knew it that bulbous head popped past my sphincter, and began pushing deep into my anus.

Even with lube it was still hard to take, yet despite my gasping and screaming he persevered, inch by agonizing inch until he was buried in me fully. He stayed there for a minute, enjoying my body, my anus twitching around him, savouring my screams of pleasure and pain at this monstrous invader.

'Now, what does a good girl say to the man?' I heard as I looked up and saw Jack standing over me.

I locked eyes with Dean and managed to whimper out between gasps:

'p-pl-please f-f-fu-fu-fuck me...

'Your wish...' he began as he slowly withdrew his cock until just the head was inside

'Is my command'

He uttered the last word while grunting as he drove the entire length into me hard, I let out another very loud scream as I felt him assault my insides, stretching my poor little anus as I felt him deeper than I thought possible. He put his hands on my shoulders and pinned me down while he fucked me, pounding into me, thrust after thrust as I screamed, gasped and writhed underneath him. My eyes darted around the room pleadingly, seeing the men stroking themselves as they watched my poor body being violated and used once again. He sped up, issuing sharp deep thrusts into my well-worn hole, before pulling out quickly with a loud wet pop, and spraying my belly with thick ropes of cum. 'I think she's ready guys'

He laughed as he stood up, leaving me shuddering and shaking, gasping for breath.

Ready for what? I thought to myself as Bill sat down next to me. He grabbed me and pulled me roughly on top of him, legs either side of his, I was powerless to resist. He found my hole and slid in effortlessly, thrusting up into me a few times before hugging me to tightly to him. I felt a cool liquid being poured onto my anus and around his cock, the realisation of what I was 'ready' for slowly dawning on me.

Before I could object, I felt a hand on my shoulder as Bill clamped a hand around my mouth. I struggled violently to no avail as I felt another warm cock just above Bill.

It started to push in... the pain was unbelievable but there was no way I could move, it kept building until I felt it pop inside. I let out muffled shrieks into Bill's hand as I bucked and thrashed. My eyes were squinted shut as the man continued to stretch me, inch by inch he was stretching my poor little bum to its limit.

Finally he was in, I felt so full, and luckily the guys just waited there for a minute while my body calmed down a little at the two invaders.

Jack was filming me as it started, the men began to pull out and push in alternatively, slowly at first. But before I knew it they were fucking me hard. The man behind me pulled my shoulders back and used me deeply while bill thrust up from underneath. I opened my eyes as a cock was forced between my lips, stifling my screams as I let out continuous muffled moans. I wasn't so much sucking his cock as he was simply using my mouth, fucking my face hard as tears again rolled down my cheeks. I was crying while screaming, tears streaming down my face as the pleasure and pain took its toll on me.

The men were sawing into me hard as I resigned myself to their assault. They both drove into me simultaneously and I could feel the twitching and throbbing as they came in unison, filling my body with their seed. The man behind me withdrew, and Bill rolled me off him, I lay on my side, shaking, my body convulsing as my well-stretched anus did nothing to contain their leaking sperm. I caught a glimpse of my bruised and splattered ass in the mirror, the words still written across each cheek.

I was made to sit upright, before having the ball gag forced into my mouth again. Whimpering was all I could do as my hands were tied in front of me, with no fight left in me I didn't even try to resist as they also bound my feet together.

I was stood upright with my hands above my head, they tied another rope to my wrists and suddenly I was pulled up hard in front of the mirror. My feet were barely touching the ground as I was stretched up and secured in place.

'Time for the finishing touch' Jack said as he unfastened my collar. He then tied my school-tie from the day before around my neck, and stood back to admire their handiwork.

At that moment I could see the whore I'd become, my make-up was smeared beyond recognition, there were bruises all over my body, and the writing was still clear on my belly... truly I was 'daddy's little slut'.

SMACK, my ass burned as Jack spanked me, causing me to cry out in pain, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, tears welled up in my eyes as my ass burned. Dave came up behind me then, and positioned his cock once again between my bruised and raw cheeks.

'Cant wait to actually get a reaction out of you this time slut' he grinned as he pushed his cock forward, my anus giving only a small amount of resistance as the head popped inside me again. I moaned as he grabbed my hips and drove himself into me, deeper and deeper until he was buried all the way in. I didn't fight him, I didn't even struggle as he started to fuck me, he was being gentle and I was actually moaning in pleasure as he fucked me.

Gently but forcefully he repeatedly drove himself into me, I saw his hand reach around me, and I felt him grab my stiff little cock. As he began to jerk me he picked up the pace, driving into me harder than before, causing me to cry out muffled screams with each thrust. I gasped as he let go of my cock, before gripping my hips tightly in both hands. He started to pound into me relentlessly. My moans gave way to screams and I squinted my eyes shut tight as he railed me hard. I felt him plunge deep into me as he pulled my ass towards him tightly, and through my ecstasy I felt that familiar twitch as he unloaded deep into me. Spent, he pulled out slowly, and I watched as cum dripped between my legs onto the floor.

Andy was next, he was similarly gentle with me, I think they knew that I was still very sore from being double stuffed, and he soon came inside me as well.

Jack came up behind me last, he roughly grabbed me by the throat as his cock nestled between my cheeks. He pulled my head back and whispered in my ear as he choked me.

'You're such a dirty little whore, how many times have you been fucked now eh?'

Obviously I couldn't respond so I just let out some muffled noises.

'Well I'm going to use you now slut, and you're going to watch the whole time like a good little girl, aren't you princess?'

I coughed and nodded as he let go of my neck, placing his hands on my hips he lined up his cock.

Before I could react he shoved his entire length into me in one sharp jab, I screamed into my gag louder than ever as he wasted no time pounding into me harder and faster than any time before. His cock was solid as it violated me, and I could hear wet smacks as he railed my ass relentlessly.

I was gasping, moaning and screaming all together as he took me. His hand snaked up my body and he closed his fingers around my neck. He began to choke me hard as he fucked me harder and faster until finally I heard him grunt loudly as his cock spewed forth into my rectum.

He pulled away and smacked my ass again, panting as he called me a 'good girl' I stood there, well used, strung up like a piece of meat, as three men's cum dripped slowly out of my presumably gaping asshole.

As jack sat down, Dean came forward, he bent down and untied my legs, before releasing my still bound hounds from above my head. I fell forward and he caught me, my legs weak as he supported me in his big strong arms. He carried me over to the sofa and sat me on his lap, staring at my face intently as he unclasped my gag. He kissed me roughly, stroking my hair while telling me I was a 'good little whore'. He reached behind me, roughly probing my bruised ass with his fingers, he drew his hand back and pushed his cum-soaked finger into my mouth. I closed my eyes and moaned as I sucked on it greedily.

'Wow, Jack was right, you are an insatiable little slut, shame we're all a bit spent for tonight.'

I had thought he was going to make me ride him, and honestly I was quite relieved that he didn't, I don't think I could have taken another ravaging from that monster of a cock. He pushed me off him and stood up before slinging me over his shoulder. The guys were all sitting around drinking and smoking as Dean carried me upstairs.

He laid me down carefully on the bed and kissed my body a few times, making his way down my body until he reached my stiff little cock, he kissed the tip and began to take me in his mouth. I felt a finger slip inside me as he bobbed up and down, massaging my prostate as he began to suck me furiously. It wasn't long before my body was quivering and I was again moaning loudly, my body bucked and I came hard and fast into his mouth. He pulled off me and kept his mouth shut before kissing me, forcing my own cum into my mouth He withdrew, and I felt it dribble down the sides of my mouth. I lay there gasping as he pulled the covers over me. He switched the light off and left the room. My body was covered in cum and I ached in so many places, yet I still managed to fall asleep almost immediately.

I woke up late, my body felt considerably better but my poor little bum was still quite sore. I was relieved to find myself not tied down, however I was still filthy from the previous day.

I assumed the guys were all still in bed too, I looked at myself in the mirror, the perfect image of a used whore.

I walked into the en-suite bathroom, and pulled the door shut behind me, god I needed a shower.

I must have been in there for half an hour, the warm water running down my body, rubbing myself all over and occasionally scrubbing at the now quite faded writing on my belly and bum. When it was just barely visible I was satisfied, I towelled myself down and opened the door.

Someone must have come in when I was in the shower. I saw a box with a cute little ribbon tied around it, the tag read: 'Happy birthday princess, today is all about you, whatever you want.'

I grinned wickedly at that, knowing full well that it would probably start like that, but they'd take over eventually.

Inside the box was some beautiful lace underwear, a matching bra and thong, both purple with white lace. There was also a tiny little dark purple baby-doll to wear over the top. Not much, I thought to myself, but as I pulled on the scant amount of clothing I smiled at the feeling. God I love a thong between my cheeks.

I sat down and began applying my make-up yet again, careful to apply my black eye-liner and mascara, with my dark purple eye-shadow to match my clothes. I then carefully rubbed my lipstick around and kissed the mirror before sitting back and admiring my handiwork. I tied my hair in a long ponytail and let it fall down my back, allowing two strands of hair to fall into place, framing my face.

I stood up and spun around in front of the mirror, pleased with how girly I looked and felt.

I left the room almost skipping and descended the stairs slowly.

'Hey boys' I cooed as the men turned their heads in my direction. They were drinking again, and grinned as they saw me.

'Afternoon baby.' Jack waved me over and sat me down at the large dinner table. I was slightly embarrassed as I sat at the head, the guys all coming to sit around with me. Jack left the room but shortly returned holding a plate.

'We've all had breakfast princess, but this is for you.' He winked as he set it down.

There was toast and bacon, with two eggs and a sausage forming a crude penis shape in the centre.

I laughed and blushed before picking up the sausage, teasing my lips with it, and slowly pushing it in and out of my mouth. The guys loved this, and although I wanted to give them a show I really was starving.

I ate the rest quickly, setting down my cutlery as I addressed the guys, choosing my words carefully as I did so.

'Only one sausage?' I bit my lip disappointedly 'I need at least two more in my mouth before I'm filled.'

Winking seductively, I motioned Bill over to stand next to me. I unzipped his pants and closed my eyes as I took his head into my mouth. I heard him moaning as my tongue swirled his cock, my hand reaching down to rub between my legs as I started to pump him with my mouth. I heard movement and opened my eyes to see Andy standing on my other side. Without missing a beat I reached up with my free hand and began stroking his cock, my head still bobbing up and down on Bill's shaft. I alternated between the two of them for a while, before pulling my head back and looking up at them both.

'When you cum, I want it in my mouth.'

With that, I resumed sucking on Andy while still stroking Bill, soon he was panting and I felt a hand on the back of my head. His cock was in my throat when I felt him cumming. I pulled back and held the head just past my lips and began to swallow in earnest, sucking him dry before letting his cock out. Straight away I started sucking Bill again, fucking his cock with my throat as I gagged around his cock. It must have been too much as soon enough he was cumming too. This time I swallowed most of it, while letting some out the corners of my mouth to dribble down my chin.

12