Alex's Birthday Ch. 03

Story Info
Alex gets what he wants.
2.3k words
4.49
23.1k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So there I was, the cutest little slut. My ass being eaten while I got to suck on a big yummy cock, wearing a cute little outfit that left nothing to the imagination. And I today is my day, I can have what I want!

Even with an incredibly sore ass, I wasn't going to let it get the better of me, and even if it did, I would have to make sure the guys knew not to stop.

I was enjoying the feeling of a soft tongue licking at my clean little rosebud. The way it massaged my tender asshole left me moaning around Deans thick cock. I could tell he wanted more, his hand would usually be in my hair, fucking my face, but he was being good, so I was being mean.

Licking the head then down the sides, occasionally taking the head in my mouth. His torture was my heaven.

I knew what I needed, and I needed him rock hard. I regretfully pulled my ass away from Dave's face, and motioned for Dean to lay down. With his cock in the air I lent down and took it as far into my throat as I could, all while pushing my ass up and wiggling it seductively.

I spied the lube and put some in my hands, slowly massaging Deans cock before reaching behind me and putting some in myself.

I crawled up his body, my little cock brushing his before straddling his hips. I locked eyes with him as I reached behind myself and positioned the head at my hole.

I began to push back and down, I could feel his thickness pushing me apart already, thicker and thicker until I felt the head lodge itself inside me. I gasped as it popped into me, my still bruised anus trying hard to handle Deans thick dick again.

I pushed my body down again, moving slowly, feeling him fill my insides inch by inch. About half way down I stopped, slowly raising myself up and pressing down again, I kept doing it, holding his hands above his head, using my ass to massage his cock while moaning like a slut.

The last time I pushed down and didn't stop. There wasn't much resistance and I was surprised when I felt it hit me so deep so fast. I grunted and my vision went blurry for a few seconds, it felt amazing. I began to move my hips, feeling him hit me deep inside each time, I could barely move it was so intense. I gave in and placed his hands on my hips, 'Just fuck me, please', I gasped into his ear as I leant forward.

His arms turned my weak hip bucking into more forceful movements, he started fucking me slowly, almost sweetly, but I knew it would never last. Before long I felt his powerful arms just moving my body, lifting and slamming me onto his cock. I gasped and moaned as he impaled my asshole deep once more, then made me sit up and I could feel him so far up in me. He sat up and held my hips tightly, lifting me higher until most of him had been pulled out.

He pulled me down, hard, it was a shock and I gasped out nearly screaming, but then he pulled me up again and began repeatedly using my body to pleasure himself.

I was in ecstasy, my body shaking but I had no control, I was so close. 'C-c-Cu-ungh-um insi-i-de me d-ah-ah-ddy' I felt him thrust up to meet my body, my vision exploded as I felt him deeper than before. I could feel him twitching inside me, and the thought of him cumming that deep in me sent me over the edge. I resigned myself to Deans embrace, lodged deep inside me filling me as my body shakes uncontrollably, moaning crying and shuddering into his shoulder.

He rolled us over, kissed me and then began to withdraw. After such an incredible orgasm I felt a sense of emptiness as he pulled out, a deep ache within me, yearning for it to return. I motioned for Dean to lay down, and began to lick my cum off his stomach, before trailing down to his cock, the thing that had been in my belly. I cleaned it, licking from bottom to tip, taking the head in my mouth deep again.

I think I actually managed to make Jack (my proper daddy) jealous, I felt his familiar hands roughly on my head, he made me gag on Deans cock a few times. 'you're such a dirty little whore' I heard him behind me 'just cant get enough can you?' He let go of me and I pulled up my head.

'No daddy, I love cock, but i'm sore, I think I need a rest, like we agreed?' He turned me over, I lay on my back, cum on my chin, my mascara in bits. 'if you're sure princess? There's no going back'

'Of course daddy, today is MY day, so you have to do what I want!' I giggled at the guys, my body already aching, wanting more.

The rag was in his hand, I could smell the chloroform, he told me to relax, and gave me a 'goodnight princess' before I slipped into oblivion.

I woke up to someone fucking me, I was splayed out over the side of a sofa, my body aching and bruised, I could barely move, so I didn't. The man grunted and pulled out of my ass sharply, grabbing my hair he pulled me onto the floor. I let my mouth go slack and he pushed it past my lips, cumming into my mouth before pulling out and smearing the rest on my face.

I swallowed and smiled and I think I made him jump, because he quickly exclaimed 'Hey she's awake!' before helping me onto the sofa 'lets get you sat comfy'. I nodded as Bill manhandled me, my hips were bruised where he held me, but I was quickly placed on the sofa next to daddy.

'How do you feel princess?' I looked at myself in the long mirror, I was covered in dried cum, my hair was a complete mess, my makeup had run beyond recognition and I was completely naked. The words 'rag-doll fucktoy' and 'cumdumptster' were written in big letters across my chest.

'I-i feel ok daddy, my ass hurts a bit' I giggled at him as he smiled 'Well as promised here's your last birthday present!' he turned on the TV and I saw myself, lying back on the bed, my lingerie still on and a lot less cum on my body, I looked like I was sleeping peacefully.

What I watched over the next hour was obscene, I was literally their ragdoll fucktoy. I watched as they wrote on me, my body pulled about as they took off my very little clothing. One of the men picked up my limp body and carried me out of the room, the camera following with a closeup of my cumstained, slack-jawed face.

I was placed on a sofa, I realised in the same spot I was lying right now, and my legs spread, the guys were commenting on my well fucked hole, and how Dean had nearly ruined me. Daddy stepped forward and grabbed my shoulders, he shook me hard, then grinned to the camera 'Happy birthday Princess, I hope you like what you see' He winked before leaning down to my face and kissing the top of my head. The in-video me didn't react at all as he lined up his cock and started pushing it in. He wasn't slow and he just kept going until it was all the way in, he fucked my body for a good ten minutes, pounding hard and bottoming out with each thrust. When it was over, he grabbed me by the hair and pulled my body to the ground. He held my head up and came just inside my mouth. My jaw was slack as the cum spilled down my chin and onto my body, my head kept in place by his twitching cock.

By this point in the video I hadn't realized I was rubbing myself furiously, and daddy paused the tv and turned to me 'do you need some help there sweety?' I nodded 'yes daddy, I need something in me'. He laughed, and stood up, he grabbed me by the shoulders and threw me over the coffee table, my knees hit the ground and I felt him behind me, lining up and then pushing in hard again. I moaned loudly as he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back, forcing me to stare at the screen. I screamed out as pulled his cock all the way out and pushed it in again. The TV started playing as he fucked me slowly.

On the tv I was being unceremoniously manhandled, one of the guys sat me upright and fucked my mouth, another placed me upside down and got it into my throat. The guys finally settled on the arm of the sofa. I was draped over and immediately impaled, the camera zoomed in on my face as it jerked forward with each thrust. Daddy stopped fucking me while I watched myself, he came in front of me and pushed me onto his cock, I tasted cum and me. I felt another guy behind me, and as soon as he was in, daddy fucked my face. He spat on me, calling me a dirty little slut, before cumming in my mouth. I swallowed and gasped as he moved away...

On the screen I was over the sofa, one of the guys in me from behind, and Dean with his cock in my throat, I was captivated and amazed at what he was doing. He had turned my head the the side, and held my shoulder and hair while he fed his cock into my gaping mouth. There was barely any resistance as he fucked my mouth, pushing deep into my throat as my body just takes it.

I was so turned on at this point, watching myself abused on camera, with a guy fucking me gently from behind, I was in heaven but extremely exhausted.

I felt the guy behind me push in deep, and heard him grunt as he came inside me. I could feel his cum dripping out of me, before another pair of hands were on my hips, steadying me as another cock pushed effortlessly inside me. He grabbed my hair in both hands and pulled my face up, before starting to fuck me relentlessly. I rubbed myself while he fucked me, in the video, the guy had pulled out of me and was cumming in my mouth, while Dean had switched and was effortlessly pushing his cock into me. The camera showed a closeup of my ass stretching around him, before he slammed the whole thing in, with no reaction from the unconscious me. Conscious me watched in awe as his cock drove into me again and again, moaning loudly from my own fucking. I turned my head to see daddy watching me, 'I-is da-AH-ddy proud of me?' I managed to gasp out between thrusts. I knew I looked a mess, I must look worse than the video I thought: Hair all over the place and matted with cum, face streaked with the remnants of my makeup, my bruised body, written on, skin covered in sweat and dried cum.

Daddy smiled at me, 'yes princess, you're a good little slut, i'm very proud of you sweetie' he came over and stroked my hair, before feeding me his cock again. I tried to please him, but I was exhausted, so he ended up thrusting into my mouth again. I went to look up at him, but I saw him nod tot he guy behind me. Before I knew what was happening I was lying back, held tight to a man with his cock impaled inside me. I tried to struggle but to no avail as daddy came around the front and grabbed my hands in one of his, forcing them up. He poured lube down my crotch, it spilled down towards my ass, the guy behind me held his hand over my mouth, the other started stroking my cock. I shook my head as I felt daddy's cock. He pressed hard, my asshole aching as he stretched me more. He thrust hard, I screamed into the hand as it went inside, I started bucking to get away but I only impaled myself more. Daddy grinned at me before thrusting all the way inside. I choked ans sobbed with two dicks in me, but It hurt so good. The guys didnt start thrusting though, instead they lifted my body in unison, and had me fucking them. Eventually I had daddy thrusting into me while I was held in place, he fucked me hard while I stared into his eyes. 'I love you princess' he said to me through grunting. The hand let go of my mouth, and while I panted heavily I put my arms round his neck and managed an 'I love you daddy' He came, the guy behind me came, and I started cumming at the same time... it was unexpected, but with so much stimulation, feeling so full and knowing I was about to be filled by two guys, I couldn't help but be tipped over the edge. My ass convulsed and my body spasmed as I came on the two cocks, I was screaming like a bitch in heat.

Eventually they pulled out, and I was left a gibbering mess on the sofa, I could feel cum dripping out of my gaping ass, I was still facing the tv, and as I closed my eyes I got to watch another man enjoying my cute, tight little ass.