Alex's Birthday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted and moaned as he pounded relentlessly with no reaction from Alex. He thrust inside deeply, and came hard into him. Spent, he withdrew and let the boy's legs fall limply down onto the sofa.

Jack had already left the room for a minute, and returned with a camera...

They were going to have some fun with Alex yet.

Alex

I groaned as I regained consciousness, thankfully there was a gag in my mouth as I started screaming almost instantly.

One of them was on top of me, I could feel him pounding my hips into the bed.

I fought to get out from under him, but my wrists and ankles were tied to each corner as I lay spread-eagle and naked face down.

'Ah good you're awake then!' I heard from my left.

Jack was standing by the bed, watching as I was violated once again. I couldn't reply of course, just a steady stream of muffled moans and screams.

'Don't worry baby, its only Andy this morning, after this we've got a little show for you.'

He chuckled as Andy drove himself into me hard. I screamed again with my eyes wide as I felt his hot cum shooting into me.

He pulled out slowly and left the room.

I breathed heavily, my body bucking as It still fought against what had already happened.

God my ass hurt.

'Good girl' Jack soothed as he stroked my hair 'Time to get you up I think!'.

With that, he began to untie me, first my ankles and then my wrists, they were aching as if i'd been tied up for hours.

He untied my gag and looked me in the eyes

'How do you feel baby?'

I felt like a mess, my ass was sore, my body sticky, and my hair in tangles, matted by cum. Both ribbons were missing

'I-I'm ok s-sir' I stuttered.

'Call me daddy today... do you want to take a shower with daddy princess?'

I nodded as he helped me up, knees weak as I stumbled under his arm to the bathroom.

As we entered he stood me in front of a large, full-length mirror

'Take a good look princess'.

I did, my face was a mess, lipstick smeared and mascara running down my cheeks.

My body had cum-stains all over and my hair was a matted mess.

I looked down and someone had written 'Daddy's little slut' in permanent marker on my belly.

I smiled weakly as Jack de-robed and pulled me into the shower.

He was gentle at first, lathering me with soap, massaging my cheeks and soothing my aching asshole from behind.

I reached back and felt his hard member stiff against me, starting to stroke it as he washed my hair.

As he finished I sank to my knees and took him in my mouth, swirling the head before taking it in my throat, I sucked him like that for a while before he pulled me off and told me to stop.

He gently wrapped me in a towel as I stepped out, and even helped me put on some more eye-liner/mascara before he led me downstairs to the living room.

The men cheered as I entered, and I sat down gingerly on the sofa, my ass was so bruised.

Jack stood up and turned on the TV.

'As promised', He winked at me before pressing play.

I saw myself lying awkwardly on the sofa, messy I thought, my head to the side as my tongue lolled out of my mouth.

One of the men was writing on me, and as I watched my hand instinctively went to my belly. I heard laughing on the video before seeing my limp body getting picked up.

I gasped at what happened next, one of the guys had me on my knees, steadying me, while another held onto my pigtails tightly, pushing his cock into my throat with ease before fucking my face roughly, my arms hanging limp as my body did nothing to fight back.

By this point I had a tent in my towel, and I was rubbing myself with my eyes glued to the screen.

The video cut to my body draped over the arm of the sofa, ass in the air as one of the guys entered me from behind.

I could make out the words 'anal whore' on one cheek, and 'Fuck me' on the other, an arrow pointing to my well-sodomized asshole.

I blushed deeply, I hadn't noticed THAT in the bathroom!.

The camera moved to a close-up of my face.

My eyes were closed, mascara in streaks down my face, mouth dribbling cum from smeared lipstick as my body jerked forward rhythmically.

Again the video cut and I was tied down on the bed, a gag had been placed over my mouth and I watched in awe and horror as three men took turns violating my already abused hole.

I'm ashamed to admit how turned on I was watching this, I was rubbing myself hard as I saw the last guy cumming onto my face, and in my hair.

The video ended and I was lying there, eyes closed as I rubbed myself.

In the silence, I opened my eyes and looked around. Feeling suddenly self conscious, I blushed and stopped, withdrawing my hand. The guys chuckled and I heard 'little bitch is loving this aint she?'

'Did you enjoy that sweetie?' Jack asked from beside me.

I looked up at him and replied:

'y-yes s- I-i mean daddy, I love it!, can I keep a copy?' I grinned.

He kissed me softly.

'Of course baby... now what are we going to do with you today?'

He grinned wickedly, looking around the room as he pulled my towel to my sides, exposing my smooth and now clean body save for the writing on my belly.

'I have another present for you princess!' He cooed as he reached behind him.

He took out a pink leather collar with the word 'princess' written in gemstones.

Fastening it around my neck he attached a chain to the ring on the front, and then stood in front of me. As I began to speak he put a finger to my lips, quieting me, saying 'now now slut, you're only to speak when spoken to. You're our slave for the day, got that? You will do everything and ANYTHING we say, isn't that right boys?' A cheer rang up around me and I blushed again, my little cock already hard as I replied.

'Y-yes Daddy'

That was a mistake. I was pulled suddenly by my neck, ending up sprawled on the floor, Jack knelt down and smacked my already bruised bum hard, I yelped out as he landed two more hard slaps.

He stood up and pulled me to my feet.

'Its pretty nice out, I think we'd better enjoy the sunshine while it lasts!'

Murmurs of agreement filled the room and they rose one by one to follow.

The guys agreed, and with that I had 4 naked men standing around me, I felt hands roaming my body again as they kneaded my cheeks while one grabbed my balls hard.

I winced at their rough touch, but I knew better than to argue.

'On your hands and knees, whore!' Jack commanded.

I did what I was told as he pulled the chain and made me crawl forward. The guys laughed at this and called me names, telling me how I was 'such an obedient girl' and 'a good little slut'.

12